llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: [Respite] - Factions  (Read 67543 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline valadaar

• Lord Ascendant of Typos
  • Emperor
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Elite Locations Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Master Questor Golden Creator
    • Awards
Re: [Respite] - Factions
« Reply #975 on: October 13, 2010, 10:46:10 AM »
"Lets not be to hasty, Jhoiric.  I Rathurd, he's Thomey. 
We'd a' helped more, but your test kind'a drained us," the first head said.

The second head, Thomey, spoke up,  "The boat, that might be a rough go - it's ceryemonial. It might float. Though my sources say the way you cam might be a bit rough. Some 'friends' are waitin for you."  The second head stared at Toboran with that pronouncement.

"The mines be about half hour walk that way, though no idea what might be livin' there now," Thomey pointed with his eyes somewhat parallel with the river.

Human Strolenati
         Strolenati Guild
         DwarvenGuild - Dorak Stonehammer
         Weavers Guild
         Level 3
         STR: 4| END: 4| CON: 4| DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 7
         Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline EchoMirage

• Caffeinated Alcoholic Blood
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Master Questor Golden Creator NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Awards
« Reply #976 on: October 13, 2010, 02:00:04 PM »
"Dwarven for 'lie in peace', dwarven for 'don't bother the living', dwarven for 'may your beer be plentiful and cool, though that other part may not bee too difficult', uh, Dwaven end. May whoever your god is bless you, and hold your soul close - or not, if you are not into it."
Gideon wouldn't make a good cleric, and he wondered whether no priest was better than a bad one. 'Oh, bollocks.' he thought, and pushed a stone slab over the remains of the dwarf.

"Did I hear 'mine' along with a gloomy and foreboding 'no idea what might be living there'? If so, then a-smite we go!"
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 05:40:27 PM by EchoMirage »
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Authentic Strolenite (though spanked) (C) (R)

Offline Drackler

• Procrastinating Poet
  • Strolenati
  • Knight
  • I will name him George!
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 5
    • D12 Needs Love, Too
    • Awards
« Reply #977 on: October 18, 2010, 01:11:17 PM »
 "It seems the dwarves had a mine, exactly as we suspected. Is this what being lucky feels like? Ever since I came through to Respite I didn't think I'd feel lucky again."
"And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, or the temples of his gods."

Offline The Spiritborn

• True Wraithlord of Twilight
  • Adept
  • Dead men tell no tales.
    • Awards
« Reply #978 on: October 24, 2010, 04:49:51 PM »
"We had best find someone with healing skills. We cannot afford to fight off titanic cave animals in our current state." Fafnir shivered, he hated cold. The frost had left several burns all over his body and he would take a long time to heal without magic.
Those who walk the shadows, tread a very narrow path between darkness and light. This path will reveal all.

Offline Pieh

• A Lordliest Scent
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • I accidentally the entire Citadel!
  • Awards Master Questor 2011 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Submissions Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #979 on: November 29, 2010, 09:38:03 PM »
Jhoric looked around at the bruised group. He was feeling quite fine, but the others certainly looked battered. He looked to his hand, at the shrunken heads, "Rathurd, Thomey, is there anything you can do to mend the wounds of our injured friends? If not," He looked at the others, "We may need to apply some magic-less bandages to the group."
Cultist Rule #1 - Never summon anything bigger than your head.

Offline Hrofgar

• Demon Lord
  • Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #980 on: December 02, 2010, 09:07:07 AM »
Balin finally put his wand away. He shivered slightly, as if he was cold, and then walked over to the slab the Gideon had pushed over. He spoke in dwarven, "Hvil i fred." Then he turned back to the rest, "Let's hope that we have to bring no more dwarves back from their rest. Now about this mine..."
Ph'nglui mglwnafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

(\__/)  This is The Bunny.
(='.'=) Add him to your signature like me
(")_(") to further his world domination.