llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Title Generator  (Read 5334 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Pieh

• A Lordliest Scent
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • I accidentally the entire Citadel!
  • Awards Master Questor 2011 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Submissions 2010 Most Quest Submissions Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
Title Generator
« on: June 13, 2008, 12:30:43 PM »
Come forth, be ye Strolenite or Citadelian, and be given a Title of Great Power and Semi-Poetic Alliteration by yours truly, The Mighty Pieh.

Maggot and a few others seem to like my knack for alliteration. So post a reply in this thread to recieve YOUR OWN CUSTOM TITLE!

Some Examples (Freebies to those whose names I used):

CaptainPenguin: The Crazy Captain of the Crusades of Cthulhu and Crafty Creator of the Crown of Chaos!

Maggot: Masterful Malign Mercenenary of Maddening Murderous Magics and Maker of Monsters Most Malicious!

MoonHunter: The Man of Many Masterpieces Made from the Mud of More Mortal Men than the Mighty Moon could Move to Madness.

Ria Hawk: A Refreshing Rebel with the Right to Rock your Random Redundancy into Recession.

And.. Final Example, Pieh: The Powerful Piper of Pain who Prances Prettily for the Penniless Praise of Poor Peasants and the Poison Pineapple of Petty People Poking him for their Pure Pointless Pleasure.

(Sorry if you didn't want your name used, I will remove it them if you ask.)

Anyway, Come forth and be doubly dubiously dubbed with a dashing (yet daunting and a little disturbing) dance! Hurrah!
Cultist Rule #1 - Never summon anything bigger than your head.

Offline Drackler

• Procrastinating Poet
  • Strolenati
  • Knight
  • I will name him George!
    • D12 Needs Love, Too
    • Awards
Re: Title Generator
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 01:53:15 PM »
Whee, alliteration!

Oh, that thou would dub me, as well!
"And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, or the temples of his gods."

Offline Pieh

• A Lordliest Scent
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards Master Questor 2011 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Submissions 2010 Most Quest Submissions Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 02:03:41 PM »
Drackler: A Devious Denizen of the Dragon Dunes and Duke of the Darkest Depths of Deep Dramatic Death.

The Dire Dragon who Dove into the Depths of Dagon's Dangerous Delves for a Dip in the Dried Drool of Demonic Darkness.

Destroyer of the Devil's Devices and Doomsayer to all the Damsels in Distress who Deny his Dark Desires.

Offline Pieh

• A Lordliest Scent
  • Strolenati
  • Master
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 04:00:12 PM »
He may not have asked for it... yet... but I can't resist taking a shot at the Boss Man. Strolen, this bud's for you (on the 20th I will actually be able to purchase said beverage).

He is... Strolen: Our Saucy Sultan of Sweet Submissions and Serious Statements that need to be Stated for the Survival of the Citadel.

The Superb Stomper of Stupid Spam who is Sensical enough to Subscribe to Some Schools of Sanity.

A Swell Supreme Statue of Sentimental Semblance to Setting Sites on a Serious, if Scattered, Sect of Set in Solid Stone Soothsayings and Smiles.

You're a good man, Strolen. Keep up the good work, and let me know if you ever need any more alliteration. Just give me a letter and theme, anytime/anyplace.

Online Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 04:20:56 PM »
That is a wild ride. :)

Your witty words of wisdom warm my working heart with wishes of wellness for all that write words that are written.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Drackler

• Procrastinating Poet
  • Strolenati
  • Knight
    • D12 Needs Love, Too
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 04:47:21 PM »
I'm afraid, Strolen, that your alliterative powers have a long way to go before they match Pieh's.
"And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, or the temples of his gods."

Online Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 08:09:47 PM »
My oh mi mo more mas men ma mey.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Lifeforms Guild Item Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Golden Creator 5
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2008, 11:04:46 PM »
I'll probably regret this, but...

knight me!
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Triumph of the Dungeon Master!

Ah, how I have come to love that sense of accomplishment and victory that I get when I pull the wool over the eyes of a clever player character. What DM Triumphs have you had?

Some of mine:
1. Finally killing an incredibly powerful, lucky, annoying player's character.
2. Finally achieving a TPK (Total Party Kill)
3. Finally achieving a TPK using only traps
4. Finally working out how to make it so that d**n wizard doesn't steal the spotlight all the d**n time.

-Captain Penguin

Offline Pieh

• A Lordliest Scent
  • Strolenati
  • Master
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 11:26:16 PM »
Murometz: A Most Manic Man with a Multitude of Madcap Masterpieces Magically Mummified under a Mattress of Marvelous Marble.

Many Mighty Men Might have Moved Me a Mile but Many More May not Move Murometz a Millimeter.

The Master Maker of Mumbling Monkeys Measures for Many Meals Marked by Madness.

Am I losing my touch?

Offline Drackler

• Procrastinating Poet
  • Strolenati
  • Knight
    • D12 Needs Love, Too
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2008, 12:09:52 PM »
Perish the thought. Your alliterative powers are as great as ever!

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2008, 01:10:01 PM »
Subject me to a Suitable Signature which Significantly Substantiates Shadoweagles' Spirit.

Make Me a Moniker of Merit which Mentions My Many Melodramatic Mannerisms and Meandering Musings.

Please, Pieh - Ponder up a Piece of Praiseworthy Prose to Precisely Pinpoint my Personality. Pointless, Perhaps,  though Peculiarly Pleasant.

Mmmm... Pie.
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline Kinslayer

• The Glorious One
  • Master
  • Doom
    • http://Lost-Souls.co.nr
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2008, 05:10:42 PM »
Me like pie. 

(And also alliteration.  Any acceptable alteration always angles and aims for awesome.  Admittedly an alphabetic affect again assumes assonance as an allowable alliteration alternative.) 
Midian Dark Fantasy Roleplaying Game
The Official Game of the Internet
http://Lost-Souls.co.nr
http://Lost-Souls.hk.st

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Pieh

• A Lordliest Scent
  • Strolenati
  • Master
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2008, 12:01:09 PM »
Shadoweagle:

...like a Silenced Siren's Shadow he Slipped Suspiciously into the Citadel, Seeking Something to Sustain a Secret Submission most Suspectable. Someone once Said, "Shh, Shadowed Survivor," then Sped at Surprising Speeds into a Steaming Summer Storm. Seemingly Some Citadelian  Should Seal their Speak-hole.

Kinslayer: (Note: I alwys like your name, it reminded me of the Sword of Kith-Kanan [I think that was the name] from the Dragonlance series. Anyway...)

Did he really Kill his Kin? Was this Crazy to Contemplate? Could a Killer be Creeping about the Keep? Can Children safely Challenge eachother to Championships of Chess, when there is a Killer Capering about? 'Course! For this Crazed Killer is Cheery and Comes with Candy!

Offline Maggot

• Insectoid Horror Of Canberra
  • Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Society Guild Elite Society Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Locations Guild Questor
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2008, 06:44:19 AM »
Pieh, you should do them for all the most iconic members of the Citadel. Push your amazing talent to its furthest boundaries!
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Kinslayer

• The Glorious One
  • Master
  • Doom
    • http://Lost-Souls.co.nr
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2008, 01:24:30 PM »
Kinslayer: (Note: I alwys like your name
Thank you.  I'll be sure to tell my grandfather whenever I next see him.

Mmm... candy...
Midian Dark Fantasy Roleplaying Game
The Official Game of the Internet
http://Lost-Souls.co.nr
http://Lost-Souls.hk.st

Authentic Strolenite®©