llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Reporting for duty  (Read 1673 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Ted

• Shattered
  • Journeyman
  • Awards Article Guild Plot Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Hall of Heroes 10 2010 Item of the Year
    • Awards
Reporting for duty
« on: May 29, 2008, 10:16:31 PM »
Hello. I decided to poke my head into here after submitting some material to the citadel. Anyways, I'm a D&D DM through and through, currently running a group that floats between 2-5 players during any given week. I have a fairly lengthy past of roleplaying on message boards. I highly enjoy writing and DMing, and most of what I throw up on the citadel will be ripped right from the game I'm running.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When one gazes into an abyss, he is gazed into by the abyss.-Friedrich Nietzsche.

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Hall of Heroes 10 Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Elite Plot Guild Elite Systems Guild
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
Re: Reporting for duty
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 05:24:31 AM »
Sweet!

Your stuff is good!

Sorry if I misinterpreted the shoutbox message (I thought you ripped straight from some D&D adventure module, :lol:)

Welcome, o valuable addition to our community.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline Drackler

• Procrastinating Poet
  • Strolenati
  • Knight
  • I will name him George!
    • D12 Needs Love, Too
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 12:13:02 PM »
Greetings, Infested-jerk! I also enjoy reading your subs, so far. Welcome to the Citadel!
"And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, or the temples of his gods."

Offline Ted

• Shattered
  • Journeyman
  • Awards Article Guild Plot Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Hall of Heroes 10 2010 Item of the Year
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 03:16:39 PM »
Thanks, I'm finding that long-windedness is a virtue here- and I'm very much about getting direct and to the point, so that will take some time to adjust to, but I plan on submitting whatever my current game ends up going through.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When one gazes into an abyss, he is gazed into by the abyss.-Friedrich Nietzsche.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 04:11:28 AM »
Here's to new blood
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Michael Jotne Slayer

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Retreat now? In our moment of triumph?
  • Awards Item Guild Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 2011 Dungeon of the Year 2010 NPC of the Year
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 03:39:05 PM »
Cheers.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

A skeleton walks into a bar and ask the Bartender: “Do you serve skeletons here?”

Times being what they are the wily Bartender replies: “sure, we serve anyone.”

The skeleton hands the man a silver and says: “Fine, I’ll have a pitcher of beer…and a mop”

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Questor Locations Guild Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 04:25:07 PM »
Here is to direct and to the point!

You will find those that like both flavors. I am more your style but a well written post is also a joy to read and does tend to get a better reaction. Your style will be appreciated once it is established, right now we are comparing you against others, soon we will compare you against you and your style will be better appreciated and received.

This I predict, so it shall be!!!!!!!!!

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.