llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: 100 Word Stories  (Read 2255 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Questor Elite Systems Guild Gold Creator 10 Hall of Heroes 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
100 Word Stories
« on: January 04, 2012, 11:31:19 PM »
I'm just a regular guy, I've gotten a bad wrap. People call my home Hell, and accuse me of everything. If something bad happens, anything at all, people blame me. The worst part is that some spectacularly degenerate people actually claim that I inspire them. The horrible things they do, they do for me, in my name. I hate them. Open your eyes Eve, I said, share this gift freely. It's a cop-out when someone says the Devil made me do it. I've never forced someone to do something evil. I Just open the door, and gave them the chance.

100 words. No more, no less.

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Questor Elite Systems Guild Gold Creator 10 Hall of Heroes 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Re: 100 Word Stories
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 11:40:44 PM »
The number six train runs twice a day, and its always late. It's not a big deal to me, I don't have to be anywhere in a particular hurry. Some of the business men get angry though, the train makes them late. The train has turned red with rust and the station is almost gone now. I envy them, they
who were looking the other way. I saw the bombs fall, the sky burn. I envy them. They don't know we are all dead. They board the train twice a
day, everyday, and complain. I don't, I know I'm dead.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 11:47:54 PM by Scrasamax »

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity