llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Dreams and Gaming  (Read 569 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Questor Elite Systems Guild Gold Creator 10 Hall of Heroes 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Dreams and Gaming
« on: January 17, 2012, 11:58:09 PM »
Her name is Nikolaos, but in the game everyone calls her Niki.

She is a short girl, with wavy blonde hair that most people don't see outside of photos of the bombshells from the 40s, her eyes are a tad large, and her smile is large and silly, rather like Julia Roberts, but she has a more round face and her charm is natural and disarming.

She looks at me with those eyes, somehow both ancient and knowing, but still childlike and innocent. Her temperament is mercurial, she is Fae in the truest sense of the word.

And she knows that I like her more than just a tool. She is a character that I would play personally, someone I would be interested in expanding and exploring. She says she knows about the others, the other characters who became my darlings.

A shattered neck at the hands of a vampire god, so much for the cyborg who lived hating her mechanical parts and only wanted to have a child.

A drug overdose, a fatal hit of MDMA for the wild party girl who wanted to turn her life around, but kept wandering back into temptation and drugs, no one was surprised there.

She asked me how I would do it, how I would kill her. She asked me that I at least let her keep her dignity.

I woke up weirded out, and thus far, Niki is still alive

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity