llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: A feeling that can't be forgotten  (Read 1045 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
A feeling that can't be forgotten
« on: May 12, 2008, 07:17:48 PM »
Have you ever had a feeling, one that can’t be shaken?
A feeling that everyone gets, yet no one knows what it is, or how to explain it
This feeling grows slowly in your body, just growing, and expanding, waiting to explode
And when it does, it’s the most magnificent feeling you could ever have.

A feeling that is way too hard to explain.
Everyone feels it at one point in time or another
There are a few ways to explain this feeling, the one that most sticks out is
The finding of one’s counterpart through their soul

This feeling haunting your thoughts, your dreams, your wishes, nights, days, every second of your life. This feeling so strong, that you can’t shake it

Her hair, long and brown, waves of blond here and there, her eyes so perfectly green it’s more beautiful than the emeralds in a queen’s jewelry. Her eyes make u shake in your boots, her touch so soft it could put you on your knees.
Her kiss causes goose bumps to run up and down your spine, at the same time.
The feelings you get just being around her makes you just want to hold her, never let go, it doesn't matter if she is
Angry
Or if she is happy
Or sad
Or irritated
Frustrated
Stressed out
She could even have a great amount of hate for you, yet you still want to hold her

This feeling, eternal, like the beating heart that’s in your body, or the tides of the ocean
The feeling soo strong, you will do anything to keep it with you, yet sometimes you don’t know what to do.

Everything was going great, it almost seemed like nothing would ever happen, and everything seemed perfect. There was no fighting, no screaming, the love could be felt from all over, the feeling where you’re at total tranquility with your life, and nothing could get any better

Have you ever had this feeling?, I have, I’ve known this feeling, I’ve had this feeling, and I’m sorry to say, I’m also scared to totally lose this feeling.

And then you start getting scared, feeling that you’re not good enough, afraid of everything, even your own shadow, afraid what might happen, afraid of losing them, afraid, soo afraid

Then fighting started, I felt my world come crashing down, I knew that I was inevitably going to lose her, yet I tried, I thought for soo long, soo hard, yet nothing came to mind. I didn’t want to lose her, yet I knew it was going to happen. I wish I knew how to explain my feelings the way I feel them.

I knew I loved her, I knew that all I wanted to do was grow old with her, have our children, live in a house, and spend my life with her. No matter how long or short, yet I wasn’t sure how to say it, even though I said it soo many times before. I knew not what was going through her head, sometimes it felt like pulling a nail out of cement to get her to talk, yet my love for her continued, and it’s still there.

This feeling haunting your thoughts, your dreams, your wishes, nights, days, every second of your life. This feeling so strong, that you can’t shake it
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Re: A feeling that can't be forgotten
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 08:24:01 PM »
As long as you change the kitty litter and feed her you will have her for her entire life.

This is some freaky stuff kalabar, aren't there any indestructable demons that regrow their head if you chop it off type things you can talk about?

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Item Guild Elite Plot Guild Elite Systems Guild Golden Creator
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 10:52:50 AM »
Kalabar is in luuuv.

"Never cling to the skirts of a woman. Tell her to be free, to do what she wants and mean it, and she will cling to you. Cling to her skirts, and she will be gone."
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline manfred

• His Manic Majesty, blesseth by Mathom
  • Emperor
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 04:41:37 PM »
Surprisingly well writen!

Good luck, kalabar.
Do not correct me, I know I am wrong.