llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Say hello and remember my name!  (Read 1846 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Aramax

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Say hello and remember my name!
« on: May 03, 2008, 09:29:29 PM »
This is the site I have been looking for since I first came on the internet!My name is Bob and you people need to get used to me as I plan on making this site my internet home.Ive been playing wargames for 35 years and have been running the same D&D game for 26 REAL years so I feel therres a lot I can contribute.This site has more useful information than any 10 sites and I dont feel like Im exagerating.So welcome me aboard as Im not going anywhere!
Fighting for peace is like having sex for virginity

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Re: Say hello and remember my name!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 09:50:32 PM »
YAHOOOOO. We have a Bob!!!!

Your comments make me smile so thank you! We are still trying to make it right so stay tuned for version 3.0 of the site. :)

Great having experienced gamers, your comments and insight as well as the content you bring make the site what it is so we would love for you to make this a regular stomping ground!

Welcome and let me know if you can think of any improvements we can do to make it even better.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Pieh

• A Lordliest Scent
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • I accidentally the entire Citadel!
  • Awards Master Questor 2011 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Submissions Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 09:51:08 PM »
Welcome, Aramax who is called by the name of Bob! Make yourself heard, and we shall hear you. Your name will fill the ranks of the Barbarian Horde with awe and wonder. They will chant, "Bob! Bob! Bob!" In hopes that you will post more and more, they will never be satisfied. And neither will we! You want to be a remembered, and be a noteworthy Strolenite? Then go forth and submit your mind for us all the comment upon! We will be RUTHLESS! And HOSTILE! (At first, but if you pass your trial by flame and are considered worthy... Then, you are truly Welcome.) So far, I think you will do fine. Your spelling and grammar is fine [I recomend spaces are periods, though]. And you certain qualify as a Roleplayer (Same game for 26 years? Yikes! Must hear more about that.) So... let me be one of the first to say: Welcome.

Sorry, that got kinda long. I guess I'm in a "listen the sound of the keyboard as I type endlessly" mood.

P.S. If you're a pirate, a penguin, or both. You are doubly, triply, or quadruply welcome to this site. Enjoy the Citadel!
Cultist Rule #1 - Never summon anything bigger than your head.

Offline Silveressa

• Mourning Wolf
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Scottish wolf-&^%$@ with silver fangs
  • Awards Guardian of the Citadel Elite NPC Guild Questor 2012 Sub of the Year 2012 Location of the Year Article Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 11:59:53 PM »
Aye welcome to your virtual home. I'm looking forward to your feedback and submissions.

So have you been gaming long? What genres and specific games are your favorites?
"Lesbian gamers, sometimes we use our hands for other things."

Offline Aramax

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 01:03:20 AM »
Aye welcome to your virtual home. I'm looking forward to your feedback and submissions.

So have you been gaming long? What genres and specific games are your favorites?
Ive been playing wargames since I was 12(Im 47 now)
started D&D when I was 17
Started present D&D setting when I was 21
Main games I have played(mostly I DM)
D&D,Bushido(not for a long time),Villians and Vigilantes,Gurps Traveller,Gurps Star Trek and Call of Cthulu
my D&D game is almost a Call of Cthulu game
Fighting for peace is like having sex for virginity

Offline Michael Jotne Slayer

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Retreat now? In our moment of triumph?
  • Awards Item Guild Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 2011 Dungeon of the Year 2010 NPC of the Year
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 08:57:15 PM »
Welcome Bobaramax.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

A skeleton walks into a bar and ask the Bartender: “Do you serve skeletons here?”

Times being what they are the wily Bartender replies: “sure, we serve anyone.”

The skeleton hands the man a silver and says: “Fine, I’ll have a pitcher of beer…and a mop”

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Elite Systems Guild Elite Plot Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Golden Creator
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 04:52:19 PM »
Hooray for Bob!
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline Oakwood

• Nomad
  • Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill..
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 07:47:22 PM »
Hmmm, Jesus saves, Moses invests, Cthulu thinks you would be tasty for lunch  :lol:

Welcome to another oldtimer.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2008, 03:36:37 PM »
Well hey there
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist