llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Chronics Of Enity's Domain  (Read 11369 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Citisized Slick Face

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Chronics Of Enity's Domain
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2003, 01:11:04 PM »
RPG go ahead and speak w/ the King...gotta start somewhewre
In the midst of a dysfunctional world there is function.

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2003, 01:46:16 PM »
(OOC: Just for the heck of it can I be the King?)
Bow down to the almighty ruler of your pitiful existance!

Offline devblu

• Apprentice
    • http://dragondreamproductions.tk
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2003, 04:24:22 PM »
OOC: sure! well then I guess, lets start!
obey me or suffer... In a good way!

Offline rpg708

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2003, 07:06:48 PM »
OOC: Well I dont know too much about this. but here it goes...

In character:

So chris many of the friends of these other four heroes needs to talk to the king for permission. While exiting his home on the way he sees his best friend Juliana. Juliana stops him. "hello juliana. umm why did you stop me?"

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2003, 06:17:39 PM »
OOC: Usually, we try to avoid controlling someone else's character.  But whatever.

Juliana grinned at him.  "Aw, c'mon Chris, ya didn't think I'd let you go in for this by yourself, didja?  I'm unemployed and bored out of my skull."  She slung her bow over her shoulder.  "Besides, goin' out an' about is prolly gonna be the only way I can get any of those buffoons in charge to take me seriously."
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2003, 09:49:31 PM »
Rico tip toes into the conversation behind Juliana and says " Shhhhh, if you speak too loudly about them they'll rip your face off". As Rico drinks another Black Russian he attempts to sway Juliana into a drink w/ him. But before he does a ridiculous peep comes from......

Offline rpg708

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2003, 12:45:58 PM »
....Chris, "why do you always have to say something bad. You know there is good in everything. i dont even think those gaurds might even take that as an insult any ways." chris starts to speak loudly," DO YOU HERE ME YOU BAS---

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2003, 06:52:46 PM »
Juliana clapped a hand over his mouth.  It was lucky she was tall.  "Chris, I enjoy insulting them as much as anyone, and probably more, but there's quite a difference between having a little funa and being downright suicidal."  She grinned at him again, then reached behind her and grabbed Rico's bottle.  "d**n, Rico, haven't you any taste at all?"

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2003, 08:33:52 AM »
"Uhhh sometimes I have taste but its usually in the form of liquor." As a  pack of ferrets runs by the trio, a brisk wind slaps Chris in the eyes w/ dirt. Rico giggles and returns to swigging his potent potable. "Hey Juliana" slurs Rico, "why don't we just march into that d**n castle and let them know what we think?" Quiet is the sound @ that point. With confusion peppered on the faces of Chris & Juliana....

Offline rpg708

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2003, 10:57:45 AM »
Chris: Hey I could do this myself with out your help!" Chris starts to turn around to go to the castle. "I think I have a plan, but it might be hard having to really fight of those guards." Turns back around and steps up to Rico. "and you may not be involved in this situation. you dont think i would let you leave this village. Only me, Juliana, and Sarai may leave. you understand that?"

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2003, 11:11:49 AM »
Rico: You think this is the way we are going to achieve our goal? Singling ME out? Hah!!! Though you maybe powertripping, I don't believe this decision is ultimatley yours. I have yet to see the leadership that was ascertained by you. The village will not allow any of us to leave unless we have concise planning. And you Chris have not thought this through. Suddenly, Rico throws his drink @ Chris' feet and says "Prove to me you are capable leading us to our destiny" Otherwise continue planning w/ all of us involved or ypou may face mutany. Is that understood?

Offline rpg708

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2003, 12:14:04 PM »
"What... now we shall do a contest i see. Should it be a contest of strength, ability, or anyother I plan on winning" Chris only stares at Rico as if he is amused. "Juliana... go and get sarai me and this fool will be dealing with problems."

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2003, 01:19:24 PM »
Juliana shrugged.  "Whatever.  Just remember.  Rico may have a point.  You're a friend of mine, and I'll follow you within reason.  But start giving us orders that are likely to get us killed, and I'm gone."  She left to find Sarai.

Offline rpg708

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2003, 02:14:51 PM »
Chris: Now it is just you and me. To let you know... that whole act that me and you did was a success. We are just going to say that you won the contest because I gave up. Do you hear me?

Offline Almatari

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2003, 11:30:56 AM »
OOC: Sorry, I was away for the weekend.

Juliana was walking down the street when she bumped into a passerby.
"Sarai!" She exclaimed.
"Juliana! Where are you headed?"
"I was sent to find you,"
"Oh, What for?" Sarai asked

Sarai had her Bow slung across her sholder and a bandage on her left arm. She had been wounded in a skirmish a few days before and had visited the healer for some medicene. The Healer had told her to get outside and take an adventure, that should help.
Trees!!!
A tree fell in the forest. A man didn't hear it. He is now dead.

"Dont talk to it, Merry! Don't encourage it!"

"Don't touch it! You don't know what it is!"

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2003, 08:21:13 PM »
"Eh, Chris is wanting to get out of here.  We'd better hurry, 'cause when I left, he and Rico looked ready to kill each other."

Offline Almatari

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2003, 09:33:34 PM »
"Okay let's go." Sarai and Juliana turned and walked down the same path that Juliana had come from.

"So, why are they about to kill eachother?"
Trees!!!

Offline rpg708

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2003, 09:34:32 PM »
Back to other scene

"But remeber this, i just did this because you would win anyway's. i like to act tough to get the ladies attention and love for me because
I am so Brave!  :wink:
. Well then, that should work shouldnt it?" Rico looks puzzled, (Ricos Thinking, "What an idiot.") "Come on! Fine then be that way! hmph!..."

Offline devblu

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2003, 12:26:45 PM »
OOC Well umm I see no one has posted in a day so back to other scene with sarai and juliana.

Offline Almatari

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2003, 12:52:13 PM »
"Rico thinks he can go with us" Juliana said, "I belive that it might be dangerous for us to have him come along."
"Why?" Sarai asked.
Trees!!!

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2003, 07:45:55 PM »
"For starters, four of us, especially if one of the four is Rico, are gonna attract a lot of attention.  Secondly, the way he and Chris have been goin' on, somebody's blood is going to get spilled."

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2003, 01:27:29 PM »
Rico" Chris, i will go along with your little charade, however, if something remotely close to this event occurs again there will only be three. Now that I 've had my drinking binge interrupted, I will stave off the potable until we've accomplished our goal. When Sarai & Juliana return, I will offer an idea that could help us exit the village. If at that point, all three of you see my suggestion suitable, I will request you offer your leadership role to me.

Mind you Chris, this will give you an edge in trying to impress Juliana & Sarai. By being humble a true trait that any woman will adore. A trait I have yet to master.

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2003, 01:31:26 PM »
OCC: are Ria Hawk and Amatari the same person? I only ask because of the the responses printed most previous in there discussions. If this is true, is it fair to say that she counts for 2 people in this story and has more say in decisions? If I am wrong in assuming this, I apologize but those responses make no sense.

Offline devblu

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2003, 02:30:43 PM »
OOC: well it is possible. but there are many reasons why or why not that may be true. And if thrue, it doesnt matter. If not true it still doesnt matter. I could say as long as every thing goes well then it will be fun!

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2003, 02:46:22 PM »
OCC: Ok fine by me