llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Silly Exaggeration  (Read 3375 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Questor Locations Guild Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Silly Exaggeration
« on: June 13, 2003, 08:43:13 AM »
K, alright, ummm....errr.

We like to have fun. Yes. This is an open community. Yes.

But it is first and foremost a place to swap ideas and to contribute to the community. We are going to have to start drawing a line across the more, well, lets say "creative" contributions that don't exactly fit our mainstream idea of a contribution. While some may be entertaining, when there starts to be enough to actually make people negatively comment about them it is starting to get out of hand.

We have been very loose lately and I have let a couple things slide that I may have thought twice about previously and I really haven't deleted things like I probably should. That is going to go ahead and start changing.

Some past things may suddenly dissappear later at the decision of a small crowd that I have chosen to help me make the final decision.

Lets have fun, but lets also try and continue to do it in a appropriate and helpful sort of way. Aimless nonsense is fun for few but gets annoying to the rest. Thank you for keeping it to the few threads it is and not letting it get out of hand in the other threads.

Thank you all for your continued support of this humble little website. It wouldn't be what it is without you!!!!!!

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Item Guild Lifeforms Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
Re: Silly Exaggeration
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 11:51:53 AM »
A warning to all you aimless nonsensical people!
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Triumph of the Dungeon Master!

Ah, how I have come to love that sense of accomplishment and victory that I get when I pull the wool over the eyes of a clever player character. What DM Triumphs have you had?

Some of mine:
1. Finally killing an incredibly powerful, lucky, annoying player's character.
2. Finally achieving a TPK (Total Party Kill)
3. Finally achieving a TPK using only traps
4. Finally working out how to make it so that d**n wizard doesn't steal the spotlight all the d**n time.

-Captain Penguin

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Questor Locations Guild Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Re: Silly Exaggeration
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 03:09:58 PM »
:)

2003. Good year. I think that phase came and went a couple times.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.