llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: MJS in the Military  (Read 1889 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Michael Jotne Slayer

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Retreat now? In our moment of triumph?
  • Awards Item Guild Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 2011 Dungeon of the Year 2010 NPC of the Year
    • Awards
MJS in the Military
« on: January 13, 2008, 11:35:22 AM »
So, I have been in the Norwegian military for about a week now and just wanted all my friends here to know that I'm allright. I have neither shot myself in the back nor have I shot anyone else in the back. It's working out quite allright actually, believe it or not- I am enjoying this. The only thing I was worried about was the NATO requirements for running 3000 meters, but I made it. So: Yay!

It will be a while before I can submit with a certain frequenzy again, sadly. A month maybe, I'm not quite sure. Read: It will be a while before I can finish L-P with ya Muro, sorry about that.

I have stopped smoking(I had to do it, or I would have died with all the training we do here), so thats good. The worst experience so far has was when they woke us up at 03.00AM with the fire alarm and Tear-Gas, I had to look for my gas-mask for quite a while because it happened the second day. Now I always keep my most vital equipment at the top of my backpack.

So, with that I, Mike/MJS sign of Strolen for a few more days since I'm going into the field tomorrow.

See you all again soon.

Sincerely, Michael.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

A skeleton walks into a bar and ask the Bartender: “Do you serve skeletons here?”

Times being what they are the wily Bartender replies: “sure, we serve anyone.”

The skeleton hands the man a silver and says: “Fine, I’ll have a pitcher of beer…and a mop”

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Item Guild Lifeforms Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Golden Creator 5
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
Re: MJS in the Military
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 12:18:08 PM »
Good to hear from you Mike! Good luck with everything! Congrats on quitting smoking  :up:

Fear not, L-P will still be here, when you return!  :)
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Triumph of the Dungeon Master!

Ah, how I have come to love that sense of accomplishment and victory that I get when I pull the wool over the eyes of a clever player character. What DM Triumphs have you had?

Some of mine:
1. Finally killing an incredibly powerful, lucky, annoying player's character.
2. Finally achieving a TPK (Total Party Kill)
3. Finally achieving a TPK using only traps
4. Finally working out how to make it so that d**n wizard doesn't steal the spotlight all the d**n time.

-Captain Penguin

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 03:34:45 PM »
"To the field!"

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Elite Systems Guild Elite Plot Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Golden Creator
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 03:35:09 PM »
Have fun Mike! Keep up the not shooting someone in the back!
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline Kassy

• Iron Priestess
  • Grand Master
  • "No power in the 'Verse"
  • Awards Hall of Heroes Item Guild 2012 Most Votes of the Year
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 09:56:46 AM »
I know this post hasn't been commented on in quite a while, and i don't know if your'e back or not but still, all the best.

I join the British marine sniper core in 4 years, and after a stint there i plan on becoming a private contracter(mercenery).

Have fun.

Kassandra Quilldancer
STR: 3 | END: 3 | CON: 2 | DEX: 3| CHA: 2 | INT: 2