llamaenterhear

You are Here:
Episode 2, Part 1 - Decisions [DONE]

Author (Read 33743 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Re: Episode 2 - Decisions
« Reply #175 on: November 22, 2007, 03:54:48 AM »

EchoMirage

• Caffeinated Alcoholic Blood
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
"We're going to head towards the academy as soon as those bug-eyed monsters calm down - the infirmary, the armory and any data about those G'Kraujn guys are our targets, as well as the Radiatos box... if those beasts are as smart as some say, we should not leave it in their... paws? Most importantly, let's stay together - we will cover less ground, but are more likely to live. Also, grab the portable stuff - we might have to run."

Some more screeches filled the air, cutting through it like blades of ice.

"Anything we meet is likely a foe. Don't hesitate to be the one to strike the first blow."
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Authentic Strolenite (though spanked) (C) (R)

« Reply #176 on: November 22, 2007, 08:01:13 AM »

valadaar

• Lord Ascendant of Typos
  • Emperor
"Wonder if we could rig a distraction or something?  You know I know jack s**t about these G'watha@!#$s - how do they fight?"

Riv was finishing up the spear.  Cancer's combat knife formed the spearpoint, and the haft was made of a somewhat short piece of unidentified hardwood.  He had removed the handle of the knife, leaving the tang with a couple of rivit holes.  He then split the haft carefully, having already bound it tightly below the split point with copper wire liberated from Cancer's truck signal lights.  Forceing the knife into the crack he then bound it tighly again with the remaining wire.  Finally, he inscribed his petrograph into the wood shaft and checked it for balance.

"Oh, and do you know me as one to hesistate?" Riv grinned. 

Human Strolenati
         Strolenati Guild
         DwarvenGuild - Dorak Stonehammer
         Weavers Guild
         Level 3
         STR: 4| END: 4| CON: 4| DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 7
         Authentic Strolenite™©®

« Reply #177 on: November 22, 2007, 09:00:24 AM »

dark_dragon

• Strolenati
  • Lord
"They come in nice and close, Riv, and then they start tearing you apart".

"If you're lucky..." Added Brevil quietly.

"I have a couple of grenades, but I would much rather use them effectively than to waste them for a distraction."

"I might, however have glycerin and potassium permanganate somewhere in my bag. Let me have a look. Just mix the two and you'll get a nice flame going. I try to always keep some so I can start a fire quickly. I definitely have some potassium permanganate. Useful disinfectant, you see."

Brevil began to methodically go through the contents of his messenger bag, which he had carefully organized the night before.

<Brevil has taken the wrist PDA with him just in case they came across a terminal capable of handling it. If nobody objects, that is.
AG: Do I have Glycerin? (with KMNO4 they react violently to produce a flame. Its not thermite, but it'll burn. (and if you get your hands on thermite, it'll act as a temperamental initiator))>

« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 09:02:08 AM by dark_dragon »
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."-Philip K. Dick

« Reply #178 on: November 22, 2007, 09:24:22 AM »

Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
<OOC> Riv can make a spear and yes, you can have your chemical substances, Brevil </OOC>
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

« Reply #179 on: November 22, 2007, 09:57:18 AM »

dark_dragon

• Strolenati
  • Lord
"Ah, here we go. Riv. This should do the trick. You just need to mix the purple powder with the liquid inside this flask. Flames should start pretty soon after that. You figure something out in term of distraction."

"I suggest we draw the G'krauns here and enter somewhere else. Not necessarily safer, but we'll be more discrete. The infirmary if to our left anyway, we can circle around and enter through when we get nearer"

Brevil knew that if a G'kraun general was inside Bleakwood, the gates would be guarded, or at the very least watched, and his instinct was to prepare for the worst. At least, they could circle round the town until they were closer to the armory and infirmary. Something was telling him to worry, to worry very seriously.

"Then we head straight through to the infirmary or the armory from where we enter to see what we can find."

"What do you think?"
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."-Philip K. Dick

« Reply #180 on: November 22, 2007, 10:17:28 AM »

Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
Kiph was silent. Having checked and rechecked his gear, the fatebringer’s beady eyes darted from Ceres to Riv to Brevil and back to Ceres again.

G’kraun, surprisingly Kiph did not fear the grotesque abominations. He had severed their limbs with his machete the first time, and trusted his superior speed. Ceres laid the plan, Kiph would do his part with maniacal precision, and Riv had proven to be up to the task as well. The fire-loving killer warmed Kiph's heart.

No, the G’kraun were not what Kiph feared, despite all of Brevil’s dire warnings.

He glanced at Dr. Cornell again. His plan seemed as good as any to Kiph. He would need to speak with the good doctor soon though. He needed to speak to someone. His onrush of returning memories were driving the youngster to a perilous mental edge, and he feared he would plunge fully down the ravine of lunacy if he did not speak with someone.

Twitching, every nerve ending pulsating with raw energy, Kiph remained strangely silent. He was ready to fight and to kill. But the prospect of facing his own unbidden memories, was proving more than Kiph could handle. Soon, he would snap.

Welcome back to Bleakwood, Kiph heard himself muttering.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 10:19:18 AM by Murometz »
Strolenati Guild – Adept-Seeker
Dwarven Guild – Ironball Steelbutter
Level 2
STR: 4 | END: 3 | CON: 3 | DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 3
Authentic Strolenite™©®
ex-illuminati Strolenati
Down with elves

« Reply #181 on: November 22, 2007, 03:32:25 PM »

Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
<OOC> Before I go any further: There is a city wall. Will you climb it, or slip through the gate after creating the diversion? </OOC>
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

« Reply #182 on: November 23, 2007, 10:14:15 AM »

dark_dragon

• Strolenati
  • Lord
<OOC>I suggest we climb.</OOC>

« Reply #183 on: November 24, 2007, 04:07:13 AM »

EchoMirage

• Caffeinated Alcoholic Blood
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
<OOC> Echo wonders why the wall isn't in ruins, given the condition of Bleak Wood</OOC>

"Let's climb it. No sense in announcing our presence."
With these words, Ceres braced herself against the wall to allow Kiph to step into her cupped hands and take a quick look over it.
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Authentic Strolenite (though spanked) (C) (R)

« Reply #184 on: November 26, 2007, 07:37:36 AM »

Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
<OOC>
The GM is sick and puking. I shall return later this week.

The condition of Bleak Wood is that it has burned and a space ship has plowed through town, stopping at the South Wall Storage Facility. This means the wall has not been breached and since it is not built of wood, it cannot burn.

</OOC>
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!