llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Death Walkers  (Read 2483 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Bio-Terror

• Killer of....things
  • Apprentice
    • Awards
Death Walkers
« on: August 02, 2007, 02:23:09 PM »
 "C'mon, it's just over here!!" yelled Ash. He was running full speed towards the doors of his sanctuary- Harmony Highschool. It was usually the place he was gawked at. His long brown hair, his sleeveless denim jacket covered in metal band logos, his often grotesque t-shirts. But not now; not when the dead came back to life.

"AHHH!!!" came a scream from behind, Ash turned his head.

"No!! Gerald!!" But it was too late. They swarmed over his body, ripping out his stomach, tearing him apart....Ash couldnt stand it any longer. He ran at the door in front of him, and slammed into it. He reached for the handle, but it was locked!

"Oh no, NO!!! Let me in!!!" He shouted, banging on it with his left hand; his right was still holding his hunting knife.

Please, some one let me in!!!! Help me!!"
Good. Bad. Im the guy with the gun.

Offline Mow

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Re: Death Walkers
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 03:35:22 PM »
Awakened by the racket at her front door Mow stumbled to the door and opened it quickly with half the mind to scream in grumpy rage at her disturber.
    "What in the world!!" she screamed as she saw what was going on and grabbed him, suddenly wide awake, and pulled him into the small house. Her long Burgandy hair flipped around as she ran down the hall into her room and came out seconds later with a small battle axe and a belt of smaller assorted weapons. She leaned against the door with the axe gripped tight, she wore a short purple night robe that cut off just above her knees  and revealed nightshorts underneath. She turned to her new arrival,
    "Mind explaining?" she said in a fustrated tone.