llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: A traveller in your midst  (Read 2472 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline ChaosMage

• Nomad
    • Awards
A traveller in your midst
« on: May 14, 2003, 06:56:22 PM »
A dark cloud drifts over the land. It settles heavily on the Earth, wilting everything it touches. It slowly seeps into every corner of the area, and then, just as the feeling of dread it induced seemed just to get unbearable, it disappeared, as quickly as it had come by. In its wake there was nothing but a sliver of darkness in the distance. Suddenly, it moved, stirred slowly and got up. It was a man, but not just any man. It is I, ChaosMage, the greates dark magician ever to set foot on this Universe, and I have stumbled upon your domain. Feel my presence and shudder. (Unless you prove to be hospitable, even evil magicians have a kind and jolly side sometimes!!!)

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2003, 07:19:07 PM »
greetings, you know, my brother was an evil magician. Before I killed him. (had to do it, he was terrorizing my kingdom) Did you know him? He went by the name of Phage.
Bow down to the almighty ruler of your pitiful existance!

Offline Almatari

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2003, 08:27:33 PM »
Hullo! welcome. I am Almatari, Shieldmaiden and elven friend. Beware of us strange few. The Penguin who will undoubitly show up later. Just accept the Grogg and you will be fine. No, I am kidding they are all great. But you will want to accept the grogg, because it is mm-mm good.
Btw, I am one of those oddities.
Trees!!!
A tree fell in the forest. A man didn't hear it. He is now dead.

"Dont talk to it, Merry! Don't encourage it!"

"Don't touch it! You don't know what it is!"

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2003, 08:32:09 PM »
A short, brown-haired woman with glasses wandered out into the courtyard.  "Welcome, ChaosMage.  We are hospitable, as long as you don't go causing problems.  We're a fairly easy-going lot; we even had a few dark knights at one point.  But fairness requires me to point out that there are elves, assassins, at least one dragon, an irritable, half-insane pirate penguin, and who knows what else that hang around with us.  But anyway."  She pushed her glasses up her nose.  "People will likely come by soon and offer you all kinds of things.  And I think there may be tiddlywinks in the great hall..."  Ria wandered back into the hall, muttering something about smurfs.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2003, 09:25:51 PM »
You are surprised to see a penguin, dressed in ridiculous pirate captain costume with red-lensed goggles and a wooden toy sword, rolling a barrel across the citadel courtyard. He stops in front of you, smacks out the spigot of the barrel, and fills to frosty mugs.

"D'ARR! Welcome ter Strolen's Citadel! Have a mug of frosty grog! It's thick, green, salty, and incredibly alcoholic! Yarr!" Captain Penguin says, handing Chaos Mage a mug.
"Sniperspy, dude, you're back!"
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2003, 11:26:01 PM »
A young elven girl with long brown hair and green eyes comes up and pats the penguin on the head hello Chaosmage; My name is Adel I see you have been fore warned about th eCapn' so I will leave that as it is.  If you are a little out of it then you will indeed fit in quite nicely.  pull up a chair and take some Grog!
Adel
a simple girl with a complex past

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Re: A traveller in your midst
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2003, 07:43:43 AM »
Quote from: "ChaosMage"
It settles heavily on the Earth, wilting everything it touches.

Hey, I just planted that. Spent $8 on fertilizer too. Almost as bad as one of the local dragons with the grogg belches. You owe me a yogurt covered pretzel. Theres a batch of weeds over there, can you fog that for me. Thanks, I appreciate it.

I got to chase a cat that is trying to mark its territory but I am trying to breed a litter of field mice there so we got some issues.

Make yourself at home, look forward to seeing you around.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.