llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Vox Populi  (Read 1316 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Wulfhere

• Intimidator of Insolent Upstarts
  • Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Awards Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10 Elite NPC Guild
    • Awards
The Vox Populi
« on: July 01, 2007, 03:49:41 PM »
Gathered in the great audience hall of the Citadel, the people waited.  The minutes turned into hours, then days; yet there they stood, as people petrified.  Dust gently drifted from the ancient rafters above, gathering in great drifts upon their shoulders and forming strangely animate rolls on the floors.

Yet, even as the dust badgers cavorted among the silent throng, they did not move, for the time had not come.  Soon a quest would begin and life would return to the people...

What will the next quest be?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 06:02:02 PM by Wulfhere »
"Nothing real can defeat us:  Nothing unreal exists."
- Buckaroo Banzai

Offline manfred

• His Manic Majesty, blesseth by Mathom
  • Emperor
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Re: The Vox Populi
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 04:49:09 PM »
*drum roll*

Soon, the ancient Quester will enter, and answer all of your questions. In the meantime, have a pie.
Do not correct me, I know I am wrong.

Offline Pieh

• A Lordliest Scent
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • I accidentally the entire Citadel!
  • Awards Master Questor 2011 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Submissions 2010 Most Quest Submissions Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Re: The Vox Populi
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 06:39:36 PM »
*Poof* ... and Pieh appears.
I am also awaiting the next quest. So... let's have at it! Uh, who is announcing the next quesy? Was is Scras? I recall him saying something about prizes for the next quest, or was that an old post I read? Well, I shall stand in waiting with all these statues, or whatever you are... *poke*
Cultist Rule #1 - Never summon anything bigger than your head.