Idea Guild > Greetings Traveler

Mis Name Is Jar-Jar Binks :)

(1/2) > >>

Dyneroe:
Yar! My name is Dyneroe pronounced Die Nare O.....lol....anyways just wanted to post some information on here about me....i love to write...i write alot of fantasy and sci-fi and some of those two mixed....i am currently writing a novel....i also like long walks on the beach........hahaha...jk...lol....i dont' even live near the beach...anyways were do i start in this thing...i like to roleplay so maybe i should just join a roleplaying game....lol....hahaha

Master Of Fighting

Strolen:
Sweet, most gracious welcomes.

You must be trolling for flames with the jar-jar title. jar-jar (which doesn't deserve to get capitalized) is almost equal to barney in annoyance to me.

I like long walks on the beach, short toenails, and Cinnamon Life.  My hobbies are lightning catching and sun lotion collecting....

CaptainPenguin:
A penguin, dressed in a ridiculous pirate captain outfit and armed with a wooden sword, drops from the battlements of the Citadel, carrying the severed head of Jar-Jar Binks.
"D'arr! Here yeh' go, Dyneroe, have yerself a head!" he says, pulling out Jar-Jar's tongue and handing Dyneroe the head. "And have some grog teh' go with it!"
(Hands Dyneroe a frosty mug of thick, green, salty grog)
"Enjoy yerself! Yarrityyarrityyarr!"

Dyneroe:
:shock: you killed me jar-jar binks...  :cry:  but i always can revive him...*thinks to self* maybe i will leave him dead...he was annonying....anyways...were can i start...if someone wants to help me... :)

CaptainPenguin:
Start wherever you want to!
Add comments or stuff on the Main Page or Forum, or do some free-form roleplaying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version