llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Shieldmaiden Lost in a strange new world.  (Read 2677 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Almatari

• Grand Master
    • Awards
Shieldmaiden Lost in a strange new world.
« on: May 07, 2003, 07:41:38 PM »
Hi, I am Almatari, Sindarin for my REAL name. I prefer it.
I just realy bloomed into the computer generation. I am still a bit of a technophobie but how will I survive in the Future? I don't RPG, often. This is my first time so please be nice.  :?  
Um, Well I am a total Tolkien freak but havn't finnished LotR compleetly :oops: Hey! I am getting there. But I am teaching myself Sindarin. Its kinda fun. I know a little Spanish, so I find myself saying things in spanish every once in a while. I only speek it I cant write it very well. I am getting ready to take German, too. So I like to talk.
I am basicaly a Renasance Child. I try to act, I write poetry, I draw, I am trying to learn the guitar but it is hard. I enjoy sewing and cooking but I would like to learn how to weild a sword. I am a swimmer and I practice about every night. (Its tiring) I don't sleep at night I prefer in the class rooms. It's actualy easier to sleep there Because I try to stay awake but I can't. With all this sleeping and daydreaming I still make A's and B's on my reports and mid-terms.
I enjoy reading and writing. I compleetly tune out my math teacher and read and write in that class. Plus sleep, It's right after I eat lunch so I am tired every day. I use most of the food in my food fights  :D
I guess thats me a crazy lunatic lost in this world you call Earth. I like M-e better. :(
Trees!!!
A tree fell in the forest. A man didn't hear it. He is now dead.

"Dont talk to it, Merry! Don't encourage it!"

"Don't touch it! You don't know what it is!"

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2003, 07:45:33 PM »
Umm, I suppose I have nothing to say to that but Welcome!
Bow down to the almighty ruler of your pitiful existance!

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2003, 08:59:53 PM »
Greetings!  Welcome to the Citadel.  Pay no mind to the insanity that is sure to arrive shortly.  It's probably just the captain; he's harmless, so far as we've been able to tell.  Mostly, don't mind us.  We're insane.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2003, 09:15:57 PM »
A shadow covers the floor and a voice can be heard from above, "I donot know if you scare our visitors with that frase Ria. Greetings Im Karad´as and as for the insanity, well all i can say is that sanity is over rated. Who wants to be sane anyway?? Well i would like to stay and chat but i have to go to hunt my dinner, we´ll talk again soon. Bye"
There are only two unlimited things:
The universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not so sure about the universe.

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2003, 09:37:13 PM »
Yes, captainpenguin will try to confuse you, but do not be alarmed. We will make sure he is punished if he goes overboard!
(By the way, I can sometimes be strange too, so you are forwarned.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2003, 09:49:54 PM »
A penguin, dressed in a ridiculous pirate captain costume and armed with a wooden toy sword, skids to a halt in front of you and grins.
"D'arr! Harharharhar! I be Captain Penguin, Master of the Unfortunately Permanent Brigade! Have some grog! In fact, there be enough grog for everyone! GROG ALL AROUND!" he shouts, handing you a frosty mug of thick, green, salty grog.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2003, 09:52:09 PM »
The elf who greeted you originally (sorry, forgot to explain who I was) grabs a flask and takes a deep swig. "This be the captain, he can be crazy, but his grog is some of the best you'll ever taste!"