llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: What do you want to play?`  (Read 831 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline dark_dragon

• Strolenati
  • Lord
  • Awards 2011 Sub of the Year
    • Awards
What do you want to play?`
« on: March 30, 2007, 12:27:34 PM »
(Computer games that is...)

It seems like the "what do you play?" thread is for what you are actually playing, and i was wondering if anybody had their eyes on cool upcoming games?

personally I am impatient for:

-SPORE: aka sim everything, which should be absolutly fantastic and unbelievably addictive

-ALAN WAKE: a supernatural thriller with near photorealistic visuals where you use your torchlight as a weapon against the darkness (your nightmares have recently come to life by the way...). shame you need vista or next gen consoles though.... :(

-DRAGONAGE: a fantasy game by the people behing neverwinters night and baldur's gate.

-ELVEON: an elves-only game where you go through a fantasy history taking the role of important elven heros... looks nice too.

-ASSASSIN'S CREED: stelth 'em up game set in historical jerusalem, original, multiple choice, and good looking. 

-STRANGLEHOLD: John Woo's Hard boiled is exclusively sequeled in this game, where you take the role of tequilla! destructive violence ensures...

-CRYSIS: possibly one of the most awaited FPS. By the creators of Far Cry.

-BIOSHOCK: a dark and innovative shooter all set in an underwater art-deco world... the AI sounds absolutly brilliant too!

Shame is that I think most of them are vista only, making them incredibly expensive... DirctX10 needs a graphic card upgrade after all...they still look very good, however, even if they are still several months off release and involve remortgaging your house :wink:.

Do you know of any other good games that are coming soon?
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."-Philip K. Dick

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Elite Item Guild Golden Creator Elite Plot Guild Elite Systems Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
Re: What do you want to play?`
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 02:34:21 PM »
Grand Theft Auto IV
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Re: What do you want to play?`
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 05:57:44 PM »
I'm hoping that Kingdom Hearts II Remix will be released in the States.  I know it's available in Japan, but I don't believe that my machine will play imports.

Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko