llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Geography  (Read 4593 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Geography
« on: May 01, 2003, 01:34:38 AM »
Okay, I know this isn't much, but I figured Id at least get what passes for my maps up.  The quality is hideous, and I am working on better versions, but this'll give us something to work with.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Geography
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2003, 01:35:11 AM »
And here's the other one.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Geography
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2003, 05:47:37 PM »
I'll do some cleaner ones on MS Paint. Then you'll all see my skill!
THEY LAUGHED AT ME! BUT I'LL SHOW THEM! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Geography
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2003, 06:50:51 PM »
Go for it, Cap.  I tried on Paint, myself, and... it didn't turn out too well.  If you need clarification on the names or features, ask me.  I'm going to post a description of the features... eventually.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Geography
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2003, 09:16:20 PM »
I have nothing to do computer art on! Can someone tell me where to download something like Adobe Paintshop so that I can draw things for you guys? Strolen told me that if I show the Citadel my drawing skills, he'll sell his soul to Cthulhu!
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Dimensification

• Journeyman
    • http://www.dvvideo.net/paradox/
    • Awards
Geography
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2003, 10:22:22 PM »
I've only ever heard of this Cthulu, but I've never really known of what he is. I've seen imagery, and comics, and stuff...Yet nothing more.
Adobe is a very expensive program that my friend downloaded off of Kazaa with DSL. Some High speed access companies are suspending internet services for doing this now of days. He literally has thousands of dollars worth of programs just, downloaded. Of course, I use them too. It's all good though.
"I hear the trumpet calling..." [/u][/color]

Offline Wogden

• Adept
    • Awards
Cthulhu knows of what you are, though...
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2005, 08:33:57 PM »
Quote from: "Dimensification"
I've only ever heard of this Cthulu, but I've never really known of what he is. I've seen imagery, and comics, and stuff...Yet nothing more.

You, my friend, need to read H P Lovecraft's The Call of Cthulhu. Then you shall see. Oh yes indeed. :twisted:  

Just this morning, I downloaded a trial version of Adobe Photoshop, but I forget the precise URL. It's only a 30-day deal, though, and I hardly expect to understand it by then - it's insanely complex from what I've tinkered with.
There is very, very good reason why I believe Life to be a gummy bear, but the exact wording of it escapes me at present. It was something about sugar, anyway.