llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Beggining of the Spartans  (Read 8963 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Spartan

• If cows could fly, I would be a cow rider!
  • Apprentice
    • Awards
Beggining of the Spartans
« on: February 16, 2007, 07:37:13 PM »
Everyone thinks that there were just swords, bows, and catapults in the middle ages. Well they're wrong. There were guns and also mildly effective cannons. There were two types of humans. The regular people and Spartans. The Spartans were the ones who had the guns. They was an alien race (who's name is to hard to pronounce so call them the Hunters) who were so powerful that no regular human could stand up to them. They had the best technology and armor, and the reason they were called Hunters is because they picked on defensless planets, including Earth. What they didn't know about though, was the Spartans.

They came down to Earth and attacked ruthlessly. The Spartans were the only ones who could save Earth! These are the chronicles of what happened:

Maximus was getting ready for battle against the Hunters now with barely 2000 men against 10,000 aliens. Maximus was a general, and a tough one at that, and he would need a miracle to win this war.

He waved goodbye to the village surrounding his army and soon, his army was off. Maybe never to come back again.

"Life is like a bag of potatoe chips. One second it's there, the other second it's gone."-Spartan

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
  • I'm crazy? Insane? Don't care, you decide.
    • Awards
Re: Beggining of the Spartans
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 08:21:24 PM »
Rapheal crept up the slighty rocky terrain. He was a spartan scout, but he knew that his commanders knew his true skill. He reached the top and examined the alien camp. He couldn't believe his eyes, the spaniard had seen many great armys in his days, but this was unbeleiveable. The alien camp itself was huge, but it was packed full of what seemed to be basic infantry. He pulled out a small extendable spyglass and took in the site. He easily could attack and mabye bring down a few, but he would dead soon after, cut down by blasting bullets and jets of flame. Rapheal looked towards the center of the camp, and saw three huge aliens, easily fifteen feet tall. "That must be the general's tent," Rapheal said to himself. He checked his small and compact rifle. He had modified it slightly, haveing a blacksmith weld a spyglass to it, allowing him to get a much better view of whatever he was shooting. He grabbed it and continued to examine the enemy movements within the camp. They were preparing to march, that much was obvious. Rapheal shouldered his rifle and creapt back down the rocks. as soon as he hit the ground, he took off at a dead run. Maximus had to know the aliens were coming. And Rapheal was the only one who had gotten this close. He traced his path back the exact way he had come, passing the bodies of more than one alien with slash marks and bullet holes. He prayed as he ran, he prayed he made it fast, and he prayed his general would be able to get ready in time.
"Try to kill me, I'll be laughing," Celak

"You want to know who I am? Or WHAT I am? There is a huge difference," Kui

"Assassinate the assassin, then shoot the plane down!" Saul

"I once ate a skinned cat. It's owner didn't like me much after that," Dave

"Nymphs! OH MY MASTER NYMPHS!" Stev

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 05:34:47 AM »
Rapheal stood dumbfounded. First an alien that had escaped his eyes on the way here, and now this crazy guy. "Well, the enemy army has massed to much larger numbers than previously thought," Rapheal said with a small bow. "I'm Rapheal, spartan scout and sharp shooter," he explained quickly. His eyes scanned the area as he spoke, one surprise was enough untill he could get back to his camp. "And what, my friend, are you doing out here?" Rapheal asked, his curiosity peaking. This guy was good, Rapheal could tell just by the stance, and the twin blaster pistols showed him to be either insane, or extremely brave. Rapheal would go with insane untill something happened to change that. "And by the way, thank you for killing that beast, it had surprised me. Not many things get past my sight," Rapheal said with another, more stately bow. "Shall we head back so I can give my report? Or is there something your doing out here that I might help with?" Ralph said, eager to shed some alien blood himself. He grabbed his rifle, and turned the safety off. He looked quickly at the high end blasters, then to his old school rifle. He cocked the bolt, loading a .50 cal. round into the chamber. He liked the blaster rifles, but many aliens he had seen carried energy shield generators. With his armor piercing .50 cal. rounds, he could take nearly anything down. He made a small hand motion, trying to tell the strange spartan he had just heard something big, and disappeared into the brush.

Offline T-Bone

• If there was such thing as an iklsporfin, I would be one of them.
  • Grand Master
  • Im one of those guys you wouldn't call a suck-bot.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 01:11:35 PM »
Wesley dodged trees trying to find his friends. He noticed movement, so he swirved around throught the bushes and found Simon and Rapheal.

"They're attacking a village close to base!" Wesley gasped between syllables. "We're needed!" Wesley then pulled out his shotgun and loaded it. He fastened on his crudely made helmet also, with only a mouth and two eyeholes in it.

Then Wesley noticed something in the bushes. Then a ferocious Septi reached out for him and snagged him into the bushes for a feast. Wesley fumbled around with his shothgun then dropped it on accident. "Rapheal! Simon!"

OOC: Septi were the first thing the Hunters sent to Earth to scare everyone. They are man-eating, fourlegged, beast that the Hunters usually ride on. They slightly resemble a more slimy type of dinosaur minus the scales.
"Now that I am older, the only thing I know for certain is that I know nothing for certain." -Artemis Entreri

"New things are like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constricting but then it becomes a part of you."- Garth Algar (played by Dana Carvey)

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 03:19:43 PM »
Ralph heard someone coming, and quickly pulled out his revolver. He saw it was only Wesley, and moved to put it back. "Aliens attacking a village?" he asked surprised, and then the Septi grabbed him. "D**n it all!" Ralph said, he holstered the revolver, and drew his beam knife, his only energy based weapon. Ralph dove into the bushes, and saw the Septi holding Wesley up high. "Die fiend!" Ralph yelled and he ran to close for the paws to tear him, he only needed to worry about the mouth now. The Septi immediately moved to bite Ralph in half, and Ralph quickly cut its tounge out with a swift slash. "Simon, take whatever shot you have!" Ralph yelled, rolling back, and into the range of the claws. Ralph realized his mistake soon enough, as one claw lifted him ten feet into the air, then threw him into a tree. There was a small cracking sound, the tree was small, and had cracked all the way through. Ralph rolled to his feet, drew the hand with the knife back, and launched it. The small knife spun quick and true, taking the beast in the left eye. "Simon! Shoot the blasted thing!" Ralph yelled, then realizing more than the tree had cracked. He grabbed his ribs, and felt the break. Ralph pulled out his revolver and took quick aim, unloading the whole thing into the arm holding Wesley. Ralph fell to his knees, with no time to reload, his chest aching with extreme pain. He stared at the now one eyed beast. The Scepti moved in on Ralph, and he blacked out.

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2007, 07:23:13 PM »
Welsey scrambled to find his shotgun. Blood leaked through spaces in his armor, and his vision blurred with blood. He reached for his gun and felt the barrel had been ripped off. D*mm*t!That was my best gun! He picked up the gun and aimed it at the septi. Nothing. It was empty. He reached for his pack that was barely intact. Amasingly there was a bullet in the pack, but only one. He loaded it and braced for an attack. It came hard. The septi launched him into the air. Wesley tumulted to the ground with a thud! His body ached for him to just give up and die but he wasn't going to. He hoisted himself to his feet and waited until the septi was close then BAM! It was done.

He went over to Ralph and noticed he was out cold. Wesley wished he could switch spots with his friend. He hoisted Ralph onto his back and went to Simon. His other friend looked as bad as he did. Simon looked like he might still be consious but he was in no condition to walk. But then again neither was Wesley. Either way he didn't want his freinds going through TOO much pain. He picked Simon up by the collar and started walking in the direction towards base. He had no idea how he was going to do this...
"Now that I am older, the only thing I know for certain is that I know nothing for certain." -Artemis Entreri

"New things are like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constricting but then it becomes a part of you."- Garth Algar (played by Dana Carvey)

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2007, 05:10:14 AM »
Thousands of them. Hundreds of thousands, trying to overwhelm Ralph's camp. "MAN THE .50 CALS! GET THE BLASTERS AND SLAUGHTER THEM TO A ONE!" Ralph yelled. He pulled his rifle from his back, and looked into the scope, searching for high ranking aliens. He saw a huge beast, with a cannon mounted on its shoulder. "By the gods," Ralph whispered to himself. He took a shot, and watched the bullet smash into the beast's skull. But it kept coming. Ralph drew the bolt back, and loaded another round. He fired again, another direct hit to the head, but still the creature refused to die. "Impossible!" Ralph yelled, fully enraged. He drew the bolt back yet again, and loaded an explosive round. "Take this you SON OF A," the last word from Ralphs mouth was muffled by the crack of his rifle, and the follwing hit lead to an explosion within the beast's skull. Yet it still refused to fall. Ralph pulled his eye from his scope, to see a beast over him, its sword high. Ralph had no chance to dodge as the beast swung.

"S**T!" Ralph yelled, and opened his eyes. He was slightly disoriented, the ground was moving, but he was upside down. "What the, Wesley! What happened to... What the f**k happened?" Ralph said as he slid from Wesley's shoulder. Ralph checked his pack, his blaster was broke. He checked his rifle and found it had been damaged, the scope was missing. "Guess I won't be sniping for a while," Ralph said angrily. "Wesley, explain to me what in the sam hell happened back there," Ralph demanded. He fell to a knee as his ribs gave a huge throb of pain. He looked at Wesley, and noticed Simon was seriously injured. "My questions can wait, lets get back to the base," Ralph said quickly, he searched Simon's pack, and found a spare blaster. Taking it, Ralph lead the way. "We are lucky to survive, but if we let our wounds overcome us, Simon will die," Ralph stated quickly before stepping off.

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
Re: Beginning of the Spartans
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2007, 04:14:57 PM »
Wesley's mind agreed with Ralph but his body didn't. "Right..." Wesley gasped. He was getting queazy. "Hold that thought..."

He went over to a tree and banged his head on it so his poorly made helmet would loosen up. Welsey moaned some then took his helmet off. He leaned against a tree and puked all over it. He had been battling with a sickness for a while. The doctor had said for him not to go out to battle but he didn't listen...and now he wished he had.

He put the helmet back on and picked up Simon. He started walking but then stopped when he heard something moving. He set down Simon once more and took out his shotgun so if it was dangerous he could possibly beat it down... That was good thinking on his part.

An alien jumped out and started biting at his head. Good thing he had his helmet on. Welsey jabbed a jagged peice of metal into it's back. It howled and threw him to the ground. It howled again and ran away.

"Help me..." he mumbled to Ralph. He stumbled over to him and grabbed ahold of his collar for balance. "I need to stay awake...for Simon..." Right before he fell saw the alien about to pounce on his friend from a tree. "Ralph..." he whispered as he pointed to the alien...

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2007, 02:43:51 AM »
Ralph turned his head slowly as Wesley pointed above and behind him, and he saw the small beast. Ralph quickly dropped the blaster and drew his sabre from his left hip. The alien jumped down with abandon, and Ralph skerwered it through the chest. "Well, they may be plentiful, but bright that aren't," Ralph said with a small chuckle. He wiped the gunk off his sabre, sheathed it, and picked the blaster back up. "I have broken ribs, Simon's nearly dead, and your barely holding on, I'm sending up a flare, hopefully our men will find us first," Ralph said, as he reached into his pack. He pulled out a small flare gun, aimed it into the sky, and fired. Ralph honestly hoped the aliens didn't come running.

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2007, 09:29:53 PM »
Wesley climbed up the ladder to the helicopter and started looking for his medicine emmediately. The helicopter should have it since it was a regular old medicine that just numbed pain and kept you awake.

After he took the medicine he felt well enough to man a gun so he went and fired off some rounds. The aliens soon caught on though and started becoming more aggresive and harder to bring down.

The leader of the pack soon came out with heavy-duty armor and weapons. It saw how the helicopter was destroying it's ranks so it went after it. It let out a unearthly roar and jumped straight on the helicopter. Wesley scooped a knife up from the helicopter and lunged at the alien.

The knife hit the mark but the alien didn't seem to feel it. It took it's meaty arm and clubbed Wesley with it. Wesley fell from the helicopter but managed to grab onto the side. He punched the alien in the back of the knee but again it didn't feel it.

Wesley jabbed is knife into the alien's foot and the alien, caught off guard, fell off the helicopter. Welsey pulled himself up and waited for the next attack.

The leader recovered and started to jump back onto to helicopter, but was intercepted by another more muscular and taller alien. The alien slashed at the leader. The leader tried to break free of the grasp of this visious unknown alien. He took his beam sword and jabbed it right into the shoulder of the alien.

The alien howled in pain but did not relent on his furious blows. The leader stabbed the alien one more time. This time the alien stopped. The leader was to weak to fight off this unknown enemy so he ran off and called his troops to follow.

When everything was clear, Wesley went down to investigate this scene, gun in hand.

"Please do not be alarmed. My name is Threxintine Viscolu. If you so desire, call me Threx."the alien said surprisingly well in the human language.

"Alright.....Threx. To make sure you aren't really a threat I will have to tie you up and interigate you." Wesley replied. If the alien allowed him to do this to it, he would probably be freindly.

"If you must."the alien said, frowning slightly.

Wesley nodded. "Ralph! Bring Simon if he's feeling up to it and get down here! And bring some rope!"
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 12:53:28 AM by T-Bone »

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2007, 01:38:56 AM »
Ralph saw Simon regain consciensness, and heard the helicopter. He saw the chopper raining down fire into a horde of aliens. "Aight, I'm droppin' at least of a few of these bastards first!" Ralph yelled as Simon told him to hurry. Ralph aimed the blaster, and while not as accurate as Simon was, he still dropped more than a handful. Suddenly he saw another alien attacking the vicious horde. "Strange," was the only thing Ralph could say. Suddenly an alien tackled him, pinning him to the ground. D**nit!" Ralph yelled, then pressed the blaster to the alien's gut and let off three shots, blowing it in half. Stupid sons of b-" Ralph started, but stopped again as he noticed Wesley taking on a huge alien. "Well, thats odd," Ralph started again. After a few more minutes, the horde turned around. Ralph went over to Simon and Wesley. "What now?" Ralph asked, truely confused.

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2007, 02:35:12 PM »
Wesley walked away from this mysterious alien and said to Ralph "Either alien's delusional or....I don't know but it wants to help us for some reason."

Wesely held his gun out and started talking to the alien. "Why do you want to help us and how do you speak such good english?"

"It is a sad tale but I shall relay it to you. In my human form I w..."

"Wait did you just say human form?"

The alien nodded.

"Ralph we need to get him back to base. If he was a human once and he was possibly taken to the alien mother-ship we could find out where the aliens are hiding through him!"

Without waiting for his friend's response he rushed up the helicopter with Threx. Once they were all back on Welsey ordered the pilot to get back to base fast. This was the break-through the friends and hte human race had been waiting for.

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2007, 06:20:22 PM »
Wesley went over to Ralph. "What are the odds of all this happening on this scouting trip? This is all happening to fast, ya know?Huhhh, I gotta figure out what to do with this alien...uh...Threx. It's going to be hard to get him into the base... if they even let him in.... I got to lay down before my legs fall out from under me. See yah." Wesley then set his helmet down and took out a notepad.

Dear Jen, (wesley's girlfreind)

Thanks for returning my letters. With the exeptions of some of the guys it gets pretty lonely. How have you been doing? I think we might have found a breakthrough in the war. I........ Wesley fell asleep then.

Threx sank into a corner into a trance. He thought about when he was a human, before the aliens took them to their foreign-like base. The rest of his memories were in a jumbled up blur that he had tried to sort out ever since he was a free man...or... alien.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"JOHNSON!"

Wesley woke up with his sergeant right in his face. Apparently they were back at H.Q. and he had found Threx.

"Yeah?" Wesley said lazily. That earned him a punch in the gut.

"Why did you bring this sh*t on board?!!!!!" the sergeant said pointing to Threx.

"Because it's the key to the end of the war."

Wesley earned another punch in the gut for the extreme lack of information. "Explain." Welsey relayed the information. After that was done the group was ordered to go and get the wounds tended to. Threx was taken to an interigation room. That would be the last room he would ever be in.

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2007, 01:46:45 PM »
"What do you know?" the sergeant asked. "Tell me everything!"

"Over the mountains, to the invisible world lies an imprisoned key.The imprisoned key will show you the way, if you are able to sway and skip. This is no jip. If you can get the scroll you may stroll. When the mother comes to protect her cubs though, you must find the stash of Hash. When this is done YOU are not! For to escape this firey rain you must find Stix, Frix, and Snix. Once you are on as long as it is not dawn you are done, if you can make it home. If you achieve this, glories and golds may await you, but only if you survive..." Threx replied in a long riddle.

The sergeant took out his beating stick and whacked Threx. "I don't want your stupid riddles you b*st*rd!"

Thex moaned and took a breathe and began to start talking when the wall exploded behind them! The segeant took out his rifle. A horde of aliens busted through and emmediately nailed Threx in the head, killing him instantly. "Job well done boys, head out!" the leader said in an alien language. One shot the sergeant in the shoulder then left.........

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

When Wesley was done he went to the Com. Lab because he had heard that Simon and Christina were there. "What did you find?" Wesey asked them right before they walked out.

OOC: I don't even know what the riddle fully means so as we go along you guys can add meaning.:up:

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2007, 08:39:00 AM »
Raplph just kept his mouth shut as the group proceeded into H.Q. He had his wounds tended, and stared into space. How could all this happen on a simple scouting mission, Ralph thought to himself as he tried to remember all the exact details. He remember seeing the enemy camp, and finding their commanders tent. After that it all became blurry. Multiple shots, two allies, both injured beyond reason, a cut tounge, these were the bits and pieces Ralph remembered. But he had no clue what was going on. He was a top sniper, used as a scout because if he fired a shot, it killed whatever it had been aimed at. He needed no backup. Yet if Simon hadn't just randomly shown up like that, Ralph would most likely be sitting in some creatures gut. Ralph looked up and saw a couple of old comrades, and leapt off the table to speak with them. He hit the floor with a jolt, and instantly grabbed his ribs. "Oh yeah, forgot about that shot," Ralph mumbled to himself as he walked towards his friends. "Mike, Jack, what the hell you guys been doing lately?" Ralph asked against the fact he hardly cared. They both said something that seemed jumbled and Ralph couldn't decipher it. "Where is the General? I must speak with him," Ralph said quickly, to which Mike pointed down the hall. Ralph hoped he could remember the exact details on the camp, because if he didn't, he wouldn't be allowed out in the field for a long time.

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
Re: Beginning of the Spartans
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2007, 02:13:37 AM »
"I'll catch up with you guys later...Thanks for the info." Wesley said as he walked off. He tried to walk to the cafeteria but the way was blocked off because of something major apparently... Huhhhh....another freak lab experiment...wait...that's the interigation room where Threx and the sergeant is. Holy Sh*t! Wesley dodged past hordes of people and made his way into the room. There were to stretchers, one had a big, black body bag on it. Wesley unzipped it some...It was Threx. Wesley staggered back. How could this all happen so fast? It was so unreal! He then went to the next strecher. The sergeant was there, barely hanging on.

"Johnson...." he whispered weakly. "Over the mountains, to the invisible world lies an imprisoned key.The imprisoned key will show you the way, if you are able to sway and skip. This is no jip. If you can get the scroll you may stroll. When the mother comes to protect her cubs though, you must find the stash of Hash. When this is done YOU are not! For to escape this firey rain you must find Stix, Frix, and Snix. Once you are on as long as it is not dawn you are done, if you can make it home. If you achieve this, glories and golds may await you, but only if you survive... That...is the key to the war." then he died.

Luckily Wesley had a good memory. He forgot about his hunger then. He had to find Christina, Simon, and Ralph!