llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Pieh: saying hello for the first time in a while.  (Read 1213 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Pieh

• A Lordliest Scent
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • I accidentally the entire Citadel!
  • Awards Master Questor 2011 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Submissions Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Pieh: saying hello for the first time in a while.
« on: February 01, 2007, 08:11:47 PM »
Hello, old friends and new faces. Pieh returns. Pie, that is, the h is silent. ;) Hopefully I will become an active member of the community once more with more posts (I only have about 65 since 2003) and some more crazy items. So... this is a chance for me to meet some of the new faces and get reacquainted with the old. I consider myself something akin to a insane inventor. I'm always trying out new crazy ideas and hoping to provoke a positive reaction. Some of my best items come from sitting up late at night and just writing and revising untill I have a halfway sane idea (or totally insane as with the Wig of Alternate Realities). Never-the-less, I greet you from a small laptop in my living room with slow dial-up internet access. Well, I'll be around. Cyah, here and there and anywhere.
Cultist Rule #1 - Never summon anything bigger than your head.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Questor Locations Guild Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Re: Pieh: saying hello for the first time in a while.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 10:50:26 PM »
Yeah Pieh! I like Pie. I miss the Pieh.

Curse the dial-up! But praise it for being available still. I suggest getting a wireless card and I am certain you will find a couple open networks to leech off of.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Elite Systems Guild Elite Plot Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Golden Creator
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 12:24:22 AM »
Yes, sleep deprivation is a powerful source of motivation.

Hi Pieh! Welcome back! We only chatted a couple of times, but I remember it still! Do write up some mind numbing magic items and stuff, eh?
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 07:29:58 AM »
Well, we've never met good chap, but I too am looking forward to what you write.
One can cure oneself of the not un- formation by memorizing this sentence: A not unblack dog was chasing a not unsmall rabbit across a not ungreen field.  Orwell

(13:23:49) (Chinchillas): See? You can write like an 4$$h013 when you're not writing like a pompous 4$$h013.

Offline Pieh

• A Lordliest Scent
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • I accidentally the entire Citadel!
  • Awards Master Questor 2011 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Submissions Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 06:56:43 PM »
It's good to see I have not been forgotten, I'll do my best to blow my old items out of the water. Water? Whatever. I was happy to see that there have been a few more votes, views, and comments on my stuff since I've been gone. It's a good feeling to be immortalized on Stolen's Citadel. I'm very happy to call myself a Strolenite. Good to be back, - Pieh
Cultist Rule #1 - Never summon anything bigger than your head.

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Elite Systems Guild Elite Plot Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Golden Creator
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2007, 07:32:42 PM »
Once a Strolenite, always a Strolenite! :D
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!