llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Pieh: saying hello for the first time in a while.  (Read 1130 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Pieh

• A Lordliest Scent
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • I accidentally the entire Citadel!
  • Awards Master Questor 2011 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Submissions Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Pieh: saying hello for the first time in a while.
« on: February 01, 2007, 08:11:47 PM »
Hello, old friends and new faces. Pieh returns. Pie, that is, the h is silent. ;) Hopefully I will become an active member of the community once more with more posts (I only have about 65 since 2003) and some more crazy items. So... this is a chance for me to meet some of the new faces and get reacquainted with the old. I consider myself something akin to a insane inventor. I'm always trying out new crazy ideas and hoping to provoke a positive reaction. Some of my best items come from sitting up late at night and just writing and revising untill I have a halfway sane idea (or totally insane as with the Wig of Alternate Realities). Never-the-less, I greet you from a small laptop in my living room with slow dial-up internet access. Well, I'll be around. Cyah, here and there and anywhere.
Cultist Rule #1 - Never summon anything bigger than your head.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Re: Pieh: saying hello for the first time in a while.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 10:50:26 PM »
Yeah Pieh! I like Pie. I miss the Pieh.

Curse the dial-up! But praise it for being available still. I suggest getting a wireless card and I am certain you will find a couple open networks to leech off of.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Elite Systems Guild Elite Plot Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Golden Creator
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 12:24:22 AM »
Yes, sleep deprivation is a powerful source of motivation.

Hi Pieh! Welcome back! We only chatted a couple of times, but I remember it still! Do write up some mind numbing magic items and stuff, eh?
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 07:29:58 AM »
Well, we've never met good chap, but I too am looking forward to what you write.
They were immediately and absolutely recognizable as adventurers... They were hardy and dangerous, lawless, stripped of allegiance or morality, living off their wits, stealing and killing, hiring themselves out to whoever and whatever came. They were inspired by dubious virtues.  China Mieville - Perdido Street Station

Offline Pieh

• A Lordliest Scent
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • I accidentally the entire Citadel!
  • Awards Master Questor 2011 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Submissions Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 06:56:43 PM »
It's good to see I have not been forgotten, I'll do my best to blow my old items out of the water. Water? Whatever. I was happy to see that there have been a few more votes, views, and comments on my stuff since I've been gone. It's a good feeling to be immortalized on Stolen's Citadel. I'm very happy to call myself a Strolenite. Good to be back, - Pieh
Cultist Rule #1 - Never summon anything bigger than your head.

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Elite Systems Guild Elite Plot Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Golden Creator
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2007, 07:32:42 PM »
Once a Strolenite, always a Strolenite! :D
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!