llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Crazy Characters  (Read 7577 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« on: April 28, 2003, 10:05:14 PM »
Do you have any NPCs or characters that you found very crazy?

-Abe, a winged alien with a flaming head who speaks only two words "Abe bad."
-Dwarfmonk, a dwarven monk who speaks strangely and takes off his clothes before he fights.
-Zimbulgaster, a lich who can't seem to do anything right.
-Super Poly-Dan, a giant panda bear superhero.
-Mahgbahdin Vague, a werewolf mage who randomly teleports people that he meets.
-Snirt, a goblin who's always getting fired from catapults
-W.O.L.F., an animal companion who's name stands for What Of Lick Fingers
-Ep, a talking draft horse
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline ephemeralstability

• Squirrel Strolenati
  • Knight
  • Awards Item Guild Elite Item Guild Golden Creator Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2003, 02:36:29 AM »
    * Lucy, the extraordinarily camp armourer and blacksmith.
    * Luigi, the obese restaurant owner who dipped kittens in his drink like digestive biscuits and said "yesno" a lot (he didn't actually eat the kittens, just sucked them).

If I think of any more I've used I'll post them.

ephe!
"Happy is the tomb where no wizard hath lain, and happy the town at night whose wizards are all ashes" - H P Lovecraft, The Festival

Offline Duilwen Dairuin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2003, 02:26:20 AM »
:P What about Crazy PCs?  I had one that chased after a black cat because he thought it was a wizard in disguise :D
"The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."
-George Orwell.

Offline manfred

• His Manic Majesty, blesseth by Mathom
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2003, 05:16:00 AM »
Seen a ranger that ate squirrels, and after one attack from a giant-sized one, and several accidents where *always* have been squirrels spotted nearby...

...started to get paranoid from squirrels. :)

You know, they look sooo innocent, so nobody suspects them, cute with fluffy tails and all... better watch your back. Guess where Evil often hides...

Campaign failed, but even today the player (as a joke) occasionally looks nervously around and remarks: It is surely those d**ned squirrels! :wink:

I am a weak DM, but this I call success!
Do not correct me, I know I am wrong.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2003, 07:32:23 AM »
d**n those squirrels!

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2003, 11:29:37 AM »
Had a pet squirel once very cute my cat ate it though....  :shock:  :? can cats sense this evil you speak of?
Adel
a simple girl with a complex past

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2003, 04:13:13 PM »
One of my PCs had a Lizardman character named Zog who set fire to the first building he saw in every town.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2003, 04:39:20 PM »
How about a character that started juggling knives everytime she got nervous?
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2003, 05:36:42 PM »
"Uh-oh! Dwarfmonk's taking his pants off, he be! That be meaning dead is you!"

Offline Agar

• Master
  • Awards Item Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2003, 08:01:07 PM »
The first words out of my brothers character were "I'm Boog of the Four Winds, do you have any string? The winds desire string."
After a brief retirement while I got married and traveled the country, I'm back. Just getting back into the swing of things for now, but gearing up to hit things up like I used to.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2003, 08:11:28 PM »
Another friend had a character named Lincolnfroto who always introduced himself by saying "PLASMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

A pair of my friend's characters got together as a duo, and every enemy they killed, they finished off by repeatedly stabbing them in the back and shouting "JULIUS CAESAR! JULIUS CAESAR! JULIUS CAESER!"

I'm very lax about character races and things like that, so we've had everything from an undead half-illithid half-goblin to a half-dragon, ice-elemental, troll sorceror with an extra face in his groin.
My group is also extremely loud and caffeinated.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2003, 08:15:02 PM »
Heard about this one from a friend.  I understand that in the online version of Everquest, there's a gnoll that will run up to the gate and promptly get slaughtered by the guards.  Five minutes later, "Yep, here comes Fippy again."  I believe that was all that character did.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Kassil

• Phantasm of the Millenium
  • Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2003, 12:45:43 PM »
A male dryad who pelted everything with acorns. Those acorns became things of doom - killed a fair number of undead with them.

The centaur demolitionist. Accidentally, she nearly immolated the party by flinging a torch at a pit full of methane, and was saved by a critical hit on the torch with a weapon. Later, she deliberately set it off and detonated a volcano.

A warrior armed with, "Smacky the Snow Shovel" as his primary weapon.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2003, 01:03:49 PM »
A tough as nails, die hard female mercenary, whom you didn't want to mess with... and who had a deep and abiding fear of the Catholic clergy.

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2003, 07:19:59 PM »
I was a "chaotic evil" paladin once.
Kinda wierd their, but it was fun to imagine his personality.
*"HMMMMM, training sais to help, but looks more fun to burn building with Lizardman. I know! I'll HELP LIZARDMAN!!!"*
Bow down to the almighty ruler of your pitiful existance!

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2003, 07:38:52 AM »
-Gum, a mafia hitman with a flat, rectangular head (Like a stick of gum)
-Clamhead, a mafia hitman with a round head, bumpy lips, and a pearl tongue-stud.
-The Big Cheese, a mafia don with a wedge of swiss for a head.

Offline Siren no Orakio

• Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Locations Guild Elite Master Questor Elite Item Guild
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2004, 06:42:33 PM »
Because Ria's description just doesn't do it justice, I give you:
The Life and Times of Fippy Darkpaw

Perhaps my favorite Crazy Character though, was my old wind mage. Who did somthing most unwizardly. She berzerked. Constantly. We've also had a sheperd, who would 'forage' everywhere we went. Everything from rare herbs to pretty flowers to sumo wrestlers wound up in her pouch. Of the bunch, the sumo was probably the most useful.

Offline Ylorea

• Knight
    • http://www.home.zonnet.nl/ylorea
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2004, 05:18:37 AM »
A blue velvet dragon, with a realy long tail, who was totaly fond of children.

He would pick them up on his snout and then stand errect, after the children would slide down his back, as if he was a gigantic... slide-thing-whatever...

Yours,

Ylorea

Please feel free to visit Teolin. (Simply press the "www" button)

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2004, 09:14:09 AM »
I once knew a friend on a SW roleplaying site where he had a character that was a hybrid of a wookie and a Ewok, then that character only spoke very little and whenever he did he farted really bad.

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
i have 2 but this npcs are very weird
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2004, 04:02:08 PM »
tha mad ord no ones knows his name he ia pyromaniac and have the curse of inmortality you recognize him cuz his flesh is all burned he always wears a red robe(or rags) and his flesh is all burned also he have a very peculiar laught and smile. :twisted:

bob the globlin ninja well is a goblin that grew up in a monastery by ninja humans he was more like the maid or cleaner of the monastery know some tricks he left the monastery stole one of the ninja robes and someone weapons and he think he is a ninja hehe is a very funny character. :lol:
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2004, 04:07:57 PM »
A guy named king alibaba that swalowws lage fish when he is nervous
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
about pc
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2004, 04:14:36 PM »
i remeber once i have this kid playing in a second eddition dnd game he was a warrior name blonde pac man and he has all this magic items and stuff well one day he found a magic ring that grants wishes he ask for the biggest and powerfull sword of all the world to appear in his hand and he get crush by this giant sword hahaha that guy still plays and i hear every time he get a new item or a ring like those one he keep asking all this weird things that crush him get him on fire hahaha a really weird guy if you ask ..

also a calivan player in a revenloof game name cal-ivan haha very original dont you think he always gets in trouble to the rest of the party one of those times he was trying to do the right thing he saw in a village an execution of a gilr they were balming here of some withcraft and kids being dissapearing in the woods near her home well he justrun to her an free here he state she was innocent that night the other warriors that were with him saw here kidnapping a kid in the woods  they follow her and found cal-ivan nake with an apple in his face in the table of the women she just freethat afternoon plus all the clerics in the town followed them and burne m all well hahahaha . :roll:
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline Kassil

• Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2004, 02:29:26 PM »
...Sometimes, trying to read your posts makes my head hurt, forgottengods.

Anyhow...

...Currenty, I have an amusing PC for a game Siren's running. He's a half-dark elven wizard who goes by the name of Volein. He has an obsession with gaining power - although, unlike his companion the gnomish shadow knight, he doesn't particularly want to usurp a god's place. His weapon of choice? A scythe.

So we have this short, slim half-elf with dark skin, black hair shot with silvery highlights, crimson eyes, carrying around a magic scythe...
...Whose current best line is "Try not to get lost in the grass, Gnar, we'll never manage to find you again." Gnar is the gnome.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2004, 07:24:58 PM »
What's so wierd about those characters?

Offline Kassil

• Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2004, 03:31:29 PM »
In Volein's case, it's more of an injoke, unfortunately.

Would you prefer my brain in a jar, who happens to be a spellslinging wizard, obscenely rich, who rides around in a minitank with three robotic arms and a gatling laser on top?
He wants to be a god, and believes he will be if he can get enough followers.
To this end, he's taking courses on how to be a god from Illuminati University, and working the miracle of turning cafeteria food nonlethal.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"