Players in my games: - A PC that succesfully had his upper torso grafted onto the neck of a camel, a very evil fellow, he stabbed a 5yr old in the head because he asked for some food.
- A Halfling Necro/Barbarian who took over many thrones with his undead army and oversized axe, also made good friends with a Red Dragon named Boots.
- A Semi-Doppleganger Assassin who killed drunks whenver he needed money, when the bodies were discovered he blamed the nearest halfling.
- Shump Thokk, a Hork (half orc/ half human) who was killed off within 10 secs of entering the campain because he thought someone said the princess was a dragon.
NPCs - a evil Derro Dwarf Monk who everyone thought was a spellcaster, they were sure surprised when they ran up to attack him.
- A Gnome who would appear as a talking stump to lead the PCs in the wrong direction.
- Boots, a Red Dragon who loved the taste of boots, especially in a nice cup of tea.
- Murook of the 7th sun, a Paladin Orc who always tried to make a flashy exit and entrance but it never worked. He is now a zombie.