llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Crazy Characters  (Read 7553 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Elite Item Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2004, 07:38:28 PM »
I should think that qualifies
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Siren no Orakio

• Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards Locations Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Item Guild Locations Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2004, 08:49:37 PM »
I have played a me-rune etched into the fabric of space time. At one point in the game, the poor girl was engraved on the wall for one turn.

I have also played a mercenary who would not enter battle unless he was wearing a freshly cleaned Armani suit. Yes, he did bill this expense to his employer.

Offline Andimia

• The last person picked for kickball
  • Lord
  • My hovercraft is full of eels
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2004, 11:44:57 AM »
Tera in the spiritbearers thread is a clumsy assassin. She tripped over a begger in the streets while running from the town guard, ending up with a night in prision.

If a woman can do it better, then by all means let her

Offline Pieh

• A Lordliest Scent
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • I accidentally the entire Citadel!
  • Awards Master Questor 2011 Most Quest Submissions 2010 Most Submissions 2010 Most Quest Submissions Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
My Two Cents
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2004, 08:23:57 PM »
Players in my games: - A PC that succesfully had his upper torso grafted onto the neck of a camel, a very evil fellow, he stabbed a 5yr old in the head because he asked for some food.
- A Halfling Necro/Barbarian who took over many thrones with his undead army and oversized axe, also made good friends with a Red Dragon named Boots.
- A Semi-Doppleganger Assassin who killed drunks whenver he needed money, when the bodies were discovered he blamed the nearest halfling.
- Shump Thokk, a Hork (half orc/ half human) who was killed off within 10 secs of entering the campain because he thought someone said the princess was a dragon.

NPCs - a evil Derro Dwarf Monk who everyone thought was a spellcaster, they were sure surprised when they ran up to attack him.
- A Gnome who would appear as a talking stump to lead the PCs in the wrong direction.
- Boots, a Red Dragon who loved the taste of boots, especially in a nice cup of tea.
- Murook of the 7th sun, a Paladin Orc who always tried to make a flashy exit and entrance but it never worked. He is now a zombie.

~   :D  :D  :D
Cultist Rule #1 - Never summon anything bigger than your head.

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2004, 10:15:37 PM »
One of my odd character's was a wrestler that only went around wereing spandex and his special move was nicknamed the "Cornhole."

Offline Magus

• Knight
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2004, 11:27:13 PM »
I remember zog, but anyway.
 how about kefka from ff6, hes one insane clown-like guy.
 Hulio-the stoned wizard
 godfree- the holy necromancer
the road keeps on telling me to go on

Offline Silas the Destroyer

• Nomad
    • Awards
Crazy Characters
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2004, 01:07:27 AM »
Stuff from one of my lesser-known campaigns:

Elfbong:  Owner of a bar, stoner, gets dismembered repeatedly, but never shows any pain.  He also makes a very good axe handle... ^^

Alfarai:  Pimp-daddy captain of the royal guard, also a stoner.  Ends up dying by suffocation by his cape. (I LOVE critical failures in the d20 system.)
"Something is out there; a Kobold, perhaps?  No, I could hear them a mile away."  I slip my crossbow out of my pack.  "I must… kill it."  The bolt flies swift and sure.  "Once the writhing ceases, I can go see what it was..."

Durand Farcry

Barbarian Horde

Crazy Characters
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2004, 01:29:26 PM »
svirfneblin paladin/ranger of orken (god of killing pests), he kills all vermin on sight. favored enemy vermin and sworn to rid the world of insects

a cleirc/wizard lich who has issues with the monster he's become so takes the prestige classes hunter of the dead and occult slayer.