llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: StrolenCon: Are you ready?  (Read 1279 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
StrolenCon: Are you ready?
« on: January 17, 2007, 06:47:07 PM »
Just wanted to post a quick query and try to get a feeling about it.

We are in the process of planning to have a StolenCon during the weekend of June 23/24 (tentatively) and as the vote currently stands it will be somewhere on the East Coast - aiming possibly towards NY since we have an admin there that is willing to do some footwork.

Looking at a weekend of gaming, a chance to finally meet each other in the flesh, a T-shirt, probably have some prizes of some sort for something. (Don't all cons need that?) It is pretty loose at the moment as we put together the specifics, but it is happening. Just wanted to throw the idea out there to see the reaction.

Expecting more? Not yet, so far, that is the plan. All that has the chance to change of course but we are looking to see how many might be interested in it at the moment. Feel free to let any of the admins know through PMs, conversation, or post to this thread or others. Just let us know so we can get some loose numbers to work with.

Whatever we come up with, it will be a blast because it will be with you all! Hope to hear from you about it and hope to see you there!

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • Mathom loves me
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Item Guild Lifeforms Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
Re: StrolenCon: Are you ready?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 07:13:43 PM »
allow me to fully endorse this thread...WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Strolenati Guild – Adept-Seeker
Dwarven Guild – Ironball Steelbutter
Level 2
STR: 4 | END: 3 | CON: 3 | DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 3
Authentic Strolenite™©®
ex-illuminati Strolenati
Down with elves

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 10:20:03 PM »
I'd love to go, but don't know if I can as of yet.  If I can make it I'll try my hardest to do so.

And I do believe I'll second Muro here:  WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!11!!!(ONE)!!
They were immediately and absolutely recognizable as adventurers... They were hardy and dangerous, lawless, stripped of allegiance or morality, living off their wits, stealing and killing, hiring themselves out to whoever and whatever came. They were inspired by dubious virtues.  China Mieville - Perdido Street Station

Offline Andimia

• The last person picked for kickball
  • Lord
  • My hovercraft is full of eels
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 06:53:47 PM »
I'm to poor to fly to NY (though I would love to!) Chicago is probably my max range *sob* because I can drive there in about 2hrs.

If a woman can do it better, then by all means let her