llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Kane: The Were Wolf Hunter  (Read 32724 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Gold Creator 10 Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Systems Guild Elite Questor
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Re: Kane: The Were Wolf Hunter
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2007, 02:39:20 AM »
Muscle swelled and fut erupted from Gorex's skin as he slid into the war form of the werewolves. The demon had commited a terrible act, an act that was considered among the worst of insults among the wolf-changers. The demon had tossed him aside, laying hands on him but doing no harm. Rage exploded inside of Gores with the force of a bomb, and the gem countered with it's own brilliant flare.

The earth howled in agony as a large portion of the ground split into two massive slabs that vaulted upwards at one another, a massive hinge of stone. Deralak had a moment to try leaping to safety but the stone slabs were too large and too fast. With a collision that was deafening, the demon vanished between the stones, the only hint that he had been there was the fine spray of blood and gore that dripped from the stones as they fell away from each other.

(OOC - Lith, I said in an earlier post; His pack is equally tough and should not go down easily or without a fight. Instead of heeding this, your demon managed to kill 5 werewolves in a paragraph and a half.)

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline T-Bone

• If there was such thing as an iklsporfin, I would be one of them.
  • Grand Master
  • Im one of those guys you wouldn't call a suck-bot.
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2007, 08:52:58 PM »
Kane was at the bottom of a dog-pile of werewolves. He would no doubt get some infectious bites during this time but he had plenty of antidote back at the headquarters. The only thing he worried about was if he could end this fight before the bites did anything.

He was only weilding one sword because his wrist got cut and to stop the flow of blood to his hand somewhat he had to let the sword go. He tried to stab or injure as many werewolves as he could although it didn't help much.

He caught glimpses of Ash and Dubrix  trying to get the werewolves off of him, but other then that all he could see was blood and fur. Finally, when Kane thought he was about to pass out from all the agonizing pain, he felt hands clasp around him.

Ash and Dubrix liflted him out of the pile and set him near a tree. They retreaved Kane's sword from the pile and gave it to him and ran back into the battle.

Kane saw a werewolf try to pounce on him so he managed to get a blade up until he fell into darkness...
"Now that I am older, the only thing I know for certain is that I know nothing for certain." -Artemis Entreri

"New things are like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constricting but then it becomes a part of you."- Garth Algar (played by Dana Carvey)

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards Questor 2013 Location of the Year NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2007, 05:51:38 AM »
And then with a rumble of earth, *Splat!* With an almost comical squelching sound, the demon was gone - crushed between twin slabs of terrain. A chilling, rolling echo drifted through the air - Behind its wrappings, Rahkta was actually laughing! Ha! Demons - Fitting that they be swatted like a lowly fly.
The bandage beast's cackling was cut off mid-laugh, however, as a rather large specimen of Gorex's lackeys turned it's interest onto the creature, and leapt. Rahkta barely had the time to register the attack before the beast was snarling, ripping and tearing away shreds of material like paper. With a hiss of fury, the bandage beast back-tracked and held out it's metallic hand, fingers splayed wide. In a long-dead language, it uttered, "Ji'xi Tantrali khalmagna zu dre!" with a flourish of it's silvered hand, a flurry of black shapes suddenly flickered into bieng around the assailant, the featureless but almost-humanoid figures seemed to leap into the werewolf, disappearing through it's fur and flesh.
The beastly were shuddered and blinked as a terrible cold of the grave ran down it's spine...
<<Spell effects PM'ed to Scras for result!>>
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
  • I'm crazy? Insane? Don't care, you decide.
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2007, 10:39:09 AM »
Deralak saw the huge stones reach up, and then they came together. "NO!" he cried, and the slabs slammed shut on him. His physica form destrayed, he knew what was coming. It was back to hell with him, the place he hated so much. He floated along the astral channel, and found himself in a pit of never ending darkness. He changed his sight to heat signatures, and knew exactly where he was. "Sister," he said sadly. He strode up to the large castle like structure, and walked in.

Nera watched through her seeing eye as her brother was destroyed on the human realm. "Foolish brother! You know the power of that gem!" she screamed. She stood up and cast a quick spell, recalling her brothers spirit to her territory. He would be weak for hours, the pain of having his material self crushed like a pancake would forever ring in his nerves. She walked down a spiral staircase, to see her brother enter her home. "Deralak, welcome home. Are you quite finished with your quest for revenge?" she laughed at him. She had never agreed with loving anything, let alone a human. And his subsequent vengeful state had angered her more than a little. "Yes sister, Gorex will die from old age long before I may return to the human world. I have failed," he replied in anguish. Nera thought that over, she didn't think her brother would be so stricken over a simple werewolf. "Brother, there is something you should know. You already know I never aproved of your human pet," she said, and Deralak growled at hearing the word pet. "She was not a pet, Sister!" he said angrily. "Very well, your human, companion then. I searched high and low for something to split you two up, but no demon would go against you. No matter my offer, you strike fear into nearly every demon anywhere remotly close to our home. That is when i heard of the were Gorex," she said, and let it drop off there, her brother was not stupid. "Nera! You didn't. Please tell me you did not hire him to attack my wife and I," Deralak said, more in pain than anything. "Well, brother, I am so sorry. I do believe her body is still up there, merely wait your time out, and bring her corpse back, I shall ressurect her for you," Nera said, and Deralak nodded. So he would stay in hell for a hundred years then, and then he would have his wife once more.

(OOC: Sorry, I figured sneak attack. I like the stone slabs touch though. Definately wasn't expecting a crushed death. Well, psuedo death. See y'all in a hundred years! That is unless Gorex would wish to use Deralak as a pawn. Being the one who sent him to hell, Gorex is the only one who can summon him back from hell. And depending on the purpose of the call, Deralak could very easily be manipulated, and wouldn't be able to attack Gorex. Makes it even harder considering Gorex should remember Deralak's name.)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 10:56:57 AM by LithTheBlade »
"Try to kill me, I'll be laughing," Celak

"You want to know who I am? Or WHAT I am? There is a huge difference," Kui

"Assassinate the assassin, then shoot the plane down!" Saul

"I once ate a skinned cat. It's owner didn't like me much after that," Dave

"Nymphs! OH MY MASTER NYMPHS!" Stev

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2007, 04:11:54 AM »
OOC: I refuse to let this game die! Leave Deralak dead, I'll make a character that won't be so foolish (Sorry again Scras). Bah! Start posting again!

IC: Tuari walked along the dark woods. He notcied paw prints, and the smell of human blood. "What in Silverwing's name would cause such a stench?" Tuari asked himself. He heard something then, and his pointed ears twitched. A howl, and a large slamming sound, as if a giant slab of something fell. "Bah! Where is Iscara? I've tracked her thus far, to lose her movements to those of wolves," Tuari took another step and stopped. His eyes saw something moving behind the trees. He drew his slender blade and took a defensive position. With his elven officer's sword, and his oak long bow, he feared nothing og nature's order. But something didn't fit. This was no natural creature. He sincerely hoped his elven chain main would stop any ranged attack. He decided to strike quick, and sheathed his slender sword, taking his bow of his shoulder, and readying an arrow. He drew the string back and waited to see movement. He saw a slight shift in the leaves, followed by a cracking twig, and released the string. The arrow flew true, Tuari heard a growl of pain, and a beast burst out from the flora. Tuari dropped his bow, and drew his sword. "Come, beast, feel the sting of my blade!" Tuari yelled at it. It looked like a wolf, but stood on two legs, and to Tuari's surprised mind, he did not register it was a werewolf. "Te-shil!" he cried in elven, and rushed at the beast. The werewolf ripped the arrow from its shoulder, and backhanded Tuari to the ground. Tuari rolled to his feet, his mind blurred with the shock of being struck so hard. The were ran at Tuari, and attacked like a mad man, swinging every chance with no blocking visable. Tuari lined his blade up perfectly by instinct, and the were fell back, its hands bleeding from many slim, but deep, gashes. Tuari regained his footing, and jumped, swinging his foot out to catch the beast in it's jaw. The were's head snapped to the side, and Tuari thrust his sabre into the beast's neck. The were refused to die without at least making Tuari bleed, and with a final desperate attack, knocked the blade from Tuari's hand, and bit hard into his arm. Tuari screamed in agony, and finally managed to extract the beast's fangs from his arm. "D**n beast, you die without honor," Tuari growled at the corpse. Tuari wiped his blade clean, sheathed it, and picked up his bow. No time to check the wound, he was close to the town. He walked on, still not realizing exactly what had just infected him.

Offline Andimia

• The last person picked for kickball
  • Lord
  • My hovercraft is full of eels
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2007, 04:58:08 PM »
((ooc: I'm currently following Ria. Don't forget it's now raining unless you don't want it to rain, let me know I'll edit the post.))
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 04:59:42 PM by Andimia »

If a woman can do it better, then by all means let her

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards Questor 2013 Location of the Year NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2007, 06:15:36 PM »
((I was not under the impression that it was raining - I had thought that your post said it had stopped - If you want to make it rain, make a post saying that it starts and i'll work with it :p))
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2007, 11:30:55 PM »
Iscara forged ahead, being careful to keep to trails that the druid could take as well.  It didn't sound like any of the werewolves were coming after them, which was fine with her.  She just wanted to get away from them. 

She caught the scent of another werewolf, and started to veer away from it.  Then a new scent caught her nose.  Blood.  A fight.  She couldn't tell who won, but the werewolf scent stopped, and someone else went another direction.  She paused, sniffing.  Smelled like... elves.  It distracted her; she liked elves.  They weren't crazy like humans.  There was something familiar about this scent.  She sniffed again, trying to identify it.  Tuari!  That was the one called Tuari!  And there was the scent of blood mixed with his trail, so he was probably hurt.  She started following his trail, hoping the druid would be able to help him if he was hurt.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2007, 06:12:13 AM »
Tuari walked on proudly, though he was in intense pain from the bite. He wondered what would cause a wolf to stand up on two legs, and it hit. A werewolf had torn into arm. "D**n it all!" he cursed. He quickly looked about, but saw none of the natrual herbs to slow the infection. Tuari tore a length off his cloak and tied it tighly around the savage bite wound. He could hardly even move his hand anymore. He continued to walk towards the town, his vision getting blurred quite often from blood loss. The dressing he had put on the torn part of his arm had already soaked through, and was dripping blood yet again. Tuari fought the darkness with everything he had, he had to at least make it to the town. He stumbled a few steps, and then fell. He crawled to a tree that was close by, and put his back to it. He sat there in agony, but he could see the town. He was soaked with rain, but the cold he felt had nothing to do with that. He looked up, and everything went black.

(OOC: Not dead. Tuari passed out from blood loss, just to clarify.)

Offline T-Bone

• If there was such thing as an iklsporfin, I would be one of them.
  • Grand Master
  • Im one of those guys you wouldn't call a suck-bot.
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2007, 09:32:28 PM »
Kane woke up barely able to move. When he finally got a good look around he realized that he was in a giant cube made of a Giant's bones. The cage's stench was foul and infested with bugs and buzzards nibbling at the dangling flesh still on the bones.  Kane peered outside of his cubic prison to find he was surrounded by a pack of werewolves! Luckily they hadn't noticed he was awake, maybe he could gather his thoughts before to much happened. He was tightly bound in bandages. This puzzled him. Why would the werewolves be trying to heal him? His head was spinning form all that was happening. The one thing that truly puzzled him above all was that it was now daytime yet the werewolves were still werewolves!

He glanced around at the crude huts made out of trees they no-doubtedly ripped out of the ground themselves. He looked back at the werewolves. Next to them there was the body of a dead one, reshaping into a human. It was probably the one he raised his blade to before he fainted. As he was looking around he noticed his twin blades not to far away. If he could roll the his prison a few extra feet he could probably reach his swords.

Kane slowly inched his light cell of bones toward his chance to freedom. SNAP! The cage rolled over a twig. Sh*t. Kane swore in his mind.

The werewolves came over to him.

"Look who's awake," one fo them hissed.

Another one chuckled. "Let's eat him!"

"No you fool! We have strict orders to bring him back to camp alive!" the leader yelled.

After that comment Kane realized why they had bandaged him up. They wanted him alive so they could show him to their leader. Probably Grex. After some time, the pack ditched the camp they made and started heading toward what Kane assumed was the camp they rammbled on about. He knew he was in for a world of Hell.
"Now that I am older, the only thing I know for certain is that I know nothing for certain." -Artemis Entreri

"New things are like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constricting but then it becomes a part of you."- Garth Algar (played by Dana Carvey)