llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Kane: The Were Wolf Hunter  (Read 20532 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
Re: Kane: The Were Wolf Hunter
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2007, 06:04:22 PM »
And suddenly, CRASH!!! the door blew open. They went flying off their hinges and came crashing to the ground. And their in the door, stood the ten foot monstrosity know as Frazinox. He began growling at the ones he saw say and the growling grew and then turned into a blood chilling howl. He picked a target, who was Kane and jumped at him, knocking him on his back. Frazinox then raised one of his paws, armed with long sharp claws to begin a beat down on Kane when suddenly, some struck his arm like a series of daggers going in at once. He turned to see a snake bit from Carn's snake arm, Fang. Carn then held back his sword and swung it back, slicing Frazinox's face.

"Take that, you monster," yelled Carn. Frazinox jumped back to regain focus and then leaped at Carn and threw him into the air. Carn came crashing down, beginning down things on top of him. Frazinox then turned around and gave out another howl, ready for another fight.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2007, 09:41:02 PM »
Iscara pressed against the wall instinctively.  The werewolf was huge... and he absolutely reeked.  He looked like the sort that would tear anything to pieces just because he could.  The others would probably be able to handle it...  maybe.  But they could probably use a little help.  She narrowed her yellow eyes at the werewolf.

A sudden burst of green flames flared up directly in front of the werewolf's face.  It spread along the mangy fur and seemed to cling to it's muzzle.  She couldn't hurt him directly, not with that.  But it would probably startle the hell out of it, and distract it long enough to drop its gaurd.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2007, 12:40:35 AM »
Frazinox clutched his face. The greens flames had burnt his eyes. Carn to advantage of his momentary fall back and charged at him full force. Frazinox began to regain his vision and what he saw was Carn's sword going into his chest. He then fell back against a wall and the sword went out the other side and into the wall. Frazinox was stunned and blood began to drip from his mouth. Carn back up from the were wolf and paused. Some was familare about him.

"Wait, I know you;" said Carn "It's you, isn't it? I should have know you would become one those monsters." Frazinox began to growl more but when tried to howl, all that came out was a gergaling sound.

"I'm sorry my friend," said Carn as he pulled the sword out. Frazinox fell to the ground panting.

"Know to releave you from your nightmare." Carn then raised the sword over Frazinox's neck and before it could fall, Frazinox jumped back up, knocked down Carn and jumped out a window and vanished into the woods.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
  • I'm crazy? Insane? Don't care, you decide.
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2007, 09:50:22 PM »
Deralak heard the sound of battering from quite a distance. He dismissed it at first as a farmer beating on a door, mabye the wife was angry, he didn't care. Then he heard howling. "Wolves," he whispered to himself, small fires lighting around his head and shoulders. The grass at his feet became black and burnt as he stodd there, trying to control his demonic essence. He roared and fell into his rage, leaping from the ground and taking flight. He flew the distance in no time, and saw many were wolves surrounding a building. "Fools! Feel the wrath of Deralak!" he yelled in his gutteral voice. He didn't even bother with his flame blade, he just dove into a group of around ten of the lycans. As he landed, he swung his huge fist hard, catching and shattering the skull of the nearest beast. He followed through and drve his fist into another one's gut, lifting his ten feet into the air, and incinerating it in the air with a quick jet of white hot flames. He swung his other fist at one as it leapt at him, jaws open for a leathal bite. He almost shoved his entire arm down the creatures thoat, but thought of those deadly teeth, and opened his hand. The force of the leap, and well and witht he open palm strike, shattered the wolves neck, and it landed in a limp jumble of fur. Deralak felt claws digging into his legs and back, and spun around, catching a very surprised wolf in the ribs with a full foce knee, taking it down. Deralak jumped up and flapped his wings. "Pitiful, no choice but to destroy you all, and no time to waste," Deralak said with an evil smile. He pulled both hands back behind him, and then threw them forward, launching a large scale fireball the fried the rest of the wolves. He gave another flap of his wings, and saw a large wolf burst into the building. "D**n, to late for to much fun. Hope they can survive the assault," Deralak said to himself. He looked around, then dropped to the ground and began walking to the building. He saw the same wolf that had just broke down the door rush out side and take off into the woods. Deralak calmed himself, and the fires that surrounded him went out. Deralak stepped inside to see a beast the was wrapped up, a small fox smelling female, and a few men, one most surprising with a snake as an arm. "Well, I see you all survived," Deralak said to them all quite calmly. "My name is Deralak, I am here for Kane," he said, quite seriously, but trying to show as little hostility as his voice would permit.
"Try to kill me, I'll be laughing," Celak

"You want to know who I am? Or WHAT I am? There is a huge difference," Kui

"Assassinate the assassin, then shoot the plane down!" Saul

"I once ate a skinned cat. It's owner didn't like me much after that," Dave

"Nymphs! OH MY MASTER NYMPHS!" Stev

Offline T-Bone

• If there was such thing as an iklsporfin, I would be one of them.
  • Grand Master
  • Im one of those guys you wouldn't call a suck-bot.
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2007, 01:38:40 AM »
Kane stepped out from the croud of people, hoping to get some action since he missed out on the mishap with Frazinox. "This better not be an attack because I ain't afraid to swich to a demon slayer," Kane came to realize though that the demon meant no harm so he answered a little more easier. "You are a long way from Hell, what brings you here demon?" Kane kept his swords out as he spoke. He wasn't about to let his guard down so soon.

Ash also kept his eyes pealed, ready to stick an arrow into the demon's head if he made any false moves.
"Now that I am older, the only thing I know for certain is that I know nothing for certain." -Artemis Entreri

"New things are like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constricting but then it becomes a part of you."- Garth Algar (played by Dana Carvey)

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2007, 04:49:40 AM »
Carn looked at Kane and Ash, and then at Deralak. He had his sword, still dripping with blood from Frazinox, fastened tightly within the grip of his left hand. Fang then gave out a hiss, revealing his long fangs, venous and lethal.

"No Fang, said Carn, Stand down." Carn then realized that Fang wasn't hissing at the demon but at the window next to him. Carn then walked over to the window and looked out. There was a flash of lightning and there for a moment, near the edge of the woods stood human, in a dark cloak and held a staff. It was the mage.

"THERE HE IS!, yelled Carn, THE BASTARD THAT DID THIS TO ME!"

The dark then disappeared after the lightning flashed again.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2007, 12:00:16 AM »
Iscara huddled against the wall, staring fixedly at the demon.  An instinctive fear told her to hide, but she did her best to force it down.  If the demon meant harm, he'd have acted already, and she'd had enough acting like a scared rabbit.  She was a predator too, dammit. 

The lightning flash and subsequent cry provided a welcome distraction.  "I wouldn't go out there, if I were you.  Not unless you can see in the dark, otherwise it's too easy to get ambushed."  She thought for a moment, smoothing the fur down on her tail as she pondered.  "I'll see if I can't find his den.  Then you can track him tomorrow."  She started to shift into fox form.  It would be easier to track lower to the ground, and maybe the big predators wouldn't bother her that way.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2007, 10:52:17 PM »
Deralak smiled inward to himself, these people were definately the ones he had heard about. "Greetings, Master Kane. I have heard of your reputation for slaying, or saving, werewolves. And yes, a long way from the pits of hell I am," Deralak smiled as he thought of times past, destroying follish demons who thought to take his land, or his minions. "However, hell is no home, not for me anyway. I have given up the bloodlust and urge to do evil. My human wife was slain by these werewolves. Do as you will, I will not harm a human unless they attack me first, and although I realize you are very good in battle, you and your friends would prove no challenge, unless of course you have tricks, which I won't count out. You need not fear an attack from me, I am only hunting for Gorex, the alpha-male of the very pack or wolves that lays siege to this humble village. He won't be happy with me, I killed his two sons, just a while ago. I appologize if he attacks you for my folly," Deralak explained. He then squared up to Kane, and bowed low. "I hope you will accept my help, I wish you join your little Wolf Slayer club," Deralak said, holding out his hand and smiling.

Outside the building, a small imp sat, spying on Deralak. "Oh, Deralak, master will not be happy you have teamed up with the infamous Kane. Master will be very very very angry!" the imp said to himself. "Oh, master, why must I of all your loyal minions spy on this treacherous demon!" The imp said, then spit on the ground. The imp took flight with a flap of his wings, and went to go his master.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2007, 10:56:51 PM »
OOC: Just thought I'd tell eveyone, I'm having some trouble finding a job, and my family isn't being exactly supportive, so if I don't post for a while, just throw Deralak into some sort of stasis. All else fails, I don't want to slow up the game.

Offline Andimia

• The last person picked for kickball
  • Lord
  • My hovercraft is full of eels
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2007, 02:43:52 AM »
Arinthal huddled on a branch at the top of a tree near the town.
"The whole bloody world has gone mad!" she cursed to herself. Three warewolves snapped and growled at the base of the tree. They had ambushed her while she carelessly walked through the forest. She reached for the spear strapped across her back when she felt the lightening strike in the distance. It wasn't natural, she could feel it. She suddenly became angry and stood up on the branch. "How dare they!" Rin yelled accross the treetops. She replaced her spear in its sheath and stared in the direction of the disturbance. The storm brewed behind her as black clouds raced across the sky. Her forest green and black robes swirled around her in the wind but she made no gesture.

Soon she was lifted out of the treetop, the warewolves below tried to follow her, their eyes pointed at the sky. It made running through the forest difficult for them and they lost her through the dense canopy foliage.

Rin muttered to herself as she blew along the wind.  The town was further then she had hoped and she was already weak from dodging warewolves in the forest, besides, floating on the wind isn't an easily accomplished thing. Rin's stomach rumbled, she hadn't eaten anything yet today and hoped there was a nice home to pillage here. She set down in the town and noticed a window on a nearby building was broken.

The clouds dissipated and Rin fell to her knees sweating. She reached for her two wicked short swords at her side. she was weakened but she would be ready.
Her robes fluttered about in the dying wind and then calmed around her, Her blue eyes flashed about and kept looking at the broken building. A jagged burn scar ran from the top of her head down the right side of her face and down her right arm from where she was struck all those years ago. Her blond, curly hair finally settled upon her shoulders and the village was enveloped in an unnatural calm. For the moment, all that Rin could hear was her own heavy breathing.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 03:13:08 AM by Andimia »

If a woman can do it better, then by all means let her

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2007, 03:05:08 AM »
Iscara watched the stranger, pressing as far into the shadows as she could.  There wasn't much cover in town, and she'd been trying to track the strange wizard.  There wasn't much trail to follow, even being low to the ground didn't help much.  But at least as a fox she was below eye level, in case this strange woman meant harm.  She sniffed cautiously.  This one was different, she smelled like the woods did before the werewolves came.  She smelled like rain and magic. 

A druid!  She was a druid.  Iscara was thrilled.  After the weres and the bandage things and the demons and the crazy humans, a druid was a welcome change.  Iscara barked happily, then bounded towards the woman.  Tracking the wizard could wait, the trail wasn't going to go completely away.  Iscara jumped up, balancing on her back paws and resting her front paws on the woman's leg.  Druids were always good, and Iscara liked them. 

Offline Andimia

• Lord
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2007, 04:04:24 AM »
"Hello there little one." Arinthal cooed as she put her blades down to pet the fox. "Why arn't you hiding from the warewolves like everything else?" Rin gave a weak smile but kept her eyes scanning the area. She was still rather vulnerable out in the open and she could hear something moving through the woods. The woman was suddenly less concerned about the person who manipulated her weather and more concerned with getting to a safer spot. She looked down at the fox. "Is there any place around here that is safe from those creatures?" Rin panted thinking about food again and then looked back toward the building with the broken window. She turned her head and looked at the other building behind her. The town was pretty dead, there were no people in the streets. Arinthal shook her head to clear her thoughts and looked down at the fox again. "perhaps you should hide, as should I, before we are eaten by more of those abominations."

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2007, 04:23:02 AM »
Iscara thought.  She couldn't smell any weres around, not right now.  But those things were hellishly fast, and she might not be able to smell them before they got there.  Sometimes, she thought, it was a bloody nuisance that she could only speak in her human form.  It was getting tiresome, shifting back and forth.  She backed away a couple of feet so as not to knock the druid over, then shifted into human form.  "I need to find a way to talk as a fox," she muttered to herself.  She grinned at the druid and leaned agaisnt the wall, absently grooming her tail.  "Well, the were wolf hunters aren't terribly far away, and their building is solid.  But everything in the woods seems to want to kill them.  Plus there's demons and bandage-y things, and they're kind of scary.  I promised I'd try to track a wizard for them, so it probably won't be safe there, although you could come if you wanted to."

Offline Andimia

• Lord
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2007, 04:45:31 AM »
Arinthal sat there for a moment, her mouth hanging open. After a bit of blinking and eye rubbing she finally asked. "Are you a wearfox? No matter, I'd take a friendly wearfox over a daemon any day. Stand back so I may recharge myself." Rin moved out into the open stood in the sturdiest stance she could, used the last spell she had energy for. The sky turned black for a moment and a lightening bolt shot down and struck her with a loud crack, knocking her off of her feet. She slid about fifteen feet before coming to a stop in the dirt. Electricity seemed to dance over her skin and robes for a minute and then she got up slowly and painfully. Once standing she brushed the dirt off of her and walked over to Iscara with a twitch. She sucked in a deep breath. "d**n that hurts. let's go."

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2007, 05:31:18 AM »
The fox-woman was gone; off to investigate that wizard which was spoken of, and all that was left in the building was werewolf corpses, humans, Rahkta and the demon. The sound of someone spitting audibly in disgust echoed beneath the wrappings of the mummified creature - though there was no moisture, of course - and Rahkta's eyes flared as it peered at the Deralak, and uttered, "Kha'shaixi! Demon-spawn!" With that cursed utterance, the bandage beast stalked around the demon and made its way to the door, "I will do some searching of my own. I feel tainted by this... presence!" Rahkta's wrapped hand pointed briefly at Deralak, "You will see me again." After this utterance, the creature left the building.
Not more than two dozen feet outside, Rahkta noticed a flash of lightning, and peered up at the clouds above. Lightning... The creature wasn't so worried about that as what accompanied it. Rahkta changed his pace to a run. Perhaps a hundred paces from the Were Wolf Hunters building, the mummified beast tore past the fox-lady and another unknown woman, his gait seeming almost frantic. Rahkta did not so much as give them a glance.
He had made it! Rahkta made his way back to the last place he had detected Gorex - just on the outskirts of a farm at the edge of the town. Rahkta entered the building - there was still no rain; perhaps what he saw wasn't lightning...
Inside the farmhouse, the bandage beast found a scene horrid enough to cause the most hardened of humans' stomach churned. Rahkta walked through the front room of the house, stepping over entrails and blood. The walls were drenched with gore - even the Roof had splatterings of death marring the grey paint. From inside a closet, Rahkta heard the whimpering of a youth - the sole survivor, Sabrit.
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2007, 08:56:38 PM »
Deralak felt stung by the wrapped ethereal looking being. Him, tainted? After so many years of trying to make up for his demonic days, his soul was, in all reallity, still tainted with much blood and evil. He stood there for what seemed like an eternity, trying to think his way out of exile. The ethereal being was strong, and disturbing it had made Deralak feel like a common imp. Thinking of imps brought something else to mind. "You all must excuse me, I have... Family, to take care of, with all the commotion, I nearly missed the presence of my sister's most loved imp, that is to say, if she is capable of love," Deralak said with a bow, then walked out of the building. He noticed the fox/woman, and saw the stranger. Judging by the robes and colors, a druid. Deralak once again felt ashamed of his younger days. The druid would not take to kindly to see a demon in an area surropunded by werewolves. Still, trying is what had gotten him from his cursed existance. "Why, hello there again young fox, who might your friend be?" Deralak said with a smile, or at least, what he hoped looked like a smile. His fangs tended to make his smiles look more like he was bearing his teeth than anything. D**n my demonic heritage, he thought to himself. He walked over and bowed to the druid and the fox. "I am Deralak, exile from hell, and the most law abiding demon you shall ever meet," Deralak said. He sincerealy hoped the druid didn't attack him, he would feel quite disturbed at battling a creature of the natural order.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 08:58:39 PM by LithTheBlade »

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2007, 09:07:20 PM »
Iscara shook her head.  "I'm not a were.  "I'm a yoko.  I think you humans call us, uh, spirits.  Fox-spirits.  Completely different from weres."  She yelped slightly as the druid called down lightning on herself.  "Are you okay?  Did you do that on purpose?"  This was quite possibly one of the strangest druids she'd ever met.  Of course, she hadn't met many.  "Did you want to go back to the werewolf hunters, or come with me to track the wizard?" 

Then the demon came up, and Iscara felt her tail bush up instinctively.  She clutched it, holding it around in front of her.  Even if he said he was a law abiding demon, she still didn't like being around him.  Again, she cursed the fact that there wasn't any cover around.  Her eyes darted around, trying to pinpoint the best escape route.  If she had to run, she could probably make it, but she didn't want to leave her new druid friend.

Offline Andimia

• Lord
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2007, 02:43:43 AM »
Rin nodded to the fox lady. "Of course I did that on purpose, calling down lightening upon yourself accidentally would be simply foolish. I'm in quite a bit of pain but it will pass." she started to chuckle lightly but nearly choked on her laughter when she spotted the daemon headed their way. She instinctively pulled her spear out of it's sheath and stepped in front of the yoko to protect it from the approaching abomination. The spirit seemed relatively unarmed. Rin twitched and a bit of electric spark ran down her hair. "I have no need of laws or daemons that wish to abide them." She called back. The druid had some of her energy returned but was in too much pain to think of casting. She quickly scratched the symbol of the storm lord into the dirt using the tip of the spear. She called back to Iscara. "Maybe it's time we searched for that person..." she started move away from the daemon. She somewhat hoped that the daemon was, as it said, law abiding; She figured it meant that it wouldn't kill and eat them unless it was hungry. The last thing she expected was to be standing face to face with a daemon and was not prepared to fight.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2007, 03:04:10 AM »
Deralak grimaced at the druid, he knew he would not be accepted untill the world heard of a great deed from him, but bein accepted by a few, he had not thought it would be so hard. "If you do not wish my presence, mearly say so next time. I know most mortals don't like my kind very much," Deralak said sadly, he bowed sloppily and turned away. With three great running strides, he took to the air. Mabye killing more of the acursed werewolves would show them he meant no harm to anyone with a good heart. Rolling onto his back, he was still a short distance from the two, "By the way, I think I dropped something, you might need it, these beast don't really hurt me all that much," he called, he then righted himself, caught the first draft of good wind he could and flew higher. He scouted the forest within a few hundred feet in each direction from the village. As he was about to go tell Kane that the forest was ralatively clear, he noticed a familair form flapping its beady little wings. "Caran? My sister's imp? So thats where you went, lead me to her my little demonic fool," Deralak said to himself with a laugh. Mabye reminding everyone what a normal, evil, blood lusting demon was would make everyone with to accept him a little better. He would lure his sister to town, and send her back to the pits of hell before she could kill anyone. He landed about thirty feet away from the wretched familiar and followed close. A reunion with his sister was the last thing he had ever wanted, but if he did not go to her, she would come to him.

Caran flapped his little wings while singing bloody tales of past desruction, both on the mortal realms and in hell. "Oh, master, I crave to tell you of your brother now, but I must wait, as you order all to do, and make sure I is not followed," the wretch said to himself. He found a bunch of tiny prints in the dirt, and flapped his wings to follow. "Goblins? Mabye I can recruit them to Mater's cause, she would be so happy, she might give the task of tracking her terrible brother to a lower impling!" Caran said gleefully, clapping his little hands rapidly and speeding his way, trying not to lose the foul odor of the unclean goblins.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2007, 03:22:36 AM »
Iscara nodded, edging away from the demon.  "Yah.  And I should probably get on that, or I'll lose the trail."  The demon was making her ver uncomfortable.  Sure, he said he didn't mean any harm.  But the laws of men meant less to her than they did to the druid.  The only laws that made much sense to her were the laws of the wild, of predator and prey.  And the demon was a much larger predator than anything she'd ever dealt with.  It wasn't even a predator that was supposed to be here.  Granted, neither were the werewolves.  She was seriously considering just following the prey they'd driven out, maybe finding a new territory.  As the demon flew off, she breathed a little easier.  "Too much craziness around here, between the weres and the demons and the crazy humans, no wonder the game has left.  If you still want to come, I'll be careful that you can keep up.  I won't be able to talk, though."  She shifted back to her fox form, sniffing to find the trail again.

Offline Andimia

• Lord
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2007, 01:23:59 PM »
Arinthal watched the Daemon bow and then fly away, relaxing the white-knuckle grip that she had on the spear. When it shouted back at them she looked around slightly afraid at what the abomination had left them. Rin remembered hearing stories of the trickery and cruelty of daemons from the elders of the order. She turned to see the Yoko shifting back into fox form, this was another thing she had never personally witnessed before but the elders had told her stories of. She felt honored to be in the little creature's presence. She spoke in Sylvan. "I'll try not to slow you down too much." Another little blue spark of electricity crackled down her arm and up the length of the spear and she twitched. Her skin buzzed and tingled painfully still, but she would at least be able to run a bit. Arinthal sheathed her spear and shook her hand a bit. she spoke in Sylvan again. "Ah, my name is Arinthal, but you may call me Rin or any other name you see fit due to the circumstance." She grinned at her own use of slight wit.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 01:28:06 PM by Andimia »

Offline T-Bone

• If there was such thing as an iklsporfin, I would be one of them.
  • Grand Master
  • Im one of those guys you wouldn't call a suck-bot.
    • Awards
Kane: The Were Wolf Hunter
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2007, 09:08:34 PM »
OOC:Good Lord! you people sure do now how to post fast! It's a pleasure to work with you all! And thank you for joining in Andimia!

Before Kane was able to talk to the demon any more it said something and flew away.

"Well boys...and Carn," Kane said to Dubrix, Carn, and Ash "since all our 'guests' left lets get this place cleaned up!"

Dubrix and Ash moaned as they rolled out of their seats slowly, trying to procrastinate as much as possible.

"I'll be in the Study if you need me," Kane concluded, as he walked off.

"I doesn't seem fair that we have to clean but Kane walkes off most of the time." Dubrix grimaced as he lifted up some heavy debris.

"When Kane says he going to the Study, which is what he says when he usually walks off, if means he begining to spend countless hours adding up the current events and what they are all supposed to mean. So trust me, we get the easy part." Ash replied, trying to be the optimist Kane always tells him to be.

"I find that hard to believe,"

After Dubrix's comment, they both stopped talking and started cleaning.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hexin searched for a couple rabbits or something to fufill Gorex's demand for food but so far found nothing. He was beginging to give up when he saw a fox roaming around. Atleast he wouldn't go home empty handed. When he was about to pounce on the fox he saw a woman. This was to good to be true! Food and a new recruit! Gorex would be pleased. Hexin climbed up a tree and waited for the right moment to pounce...

"Now that I am older, the only thing I know for certain is that I know nothing for certain." -Artemis Entreri

"New things are like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constricting but then it becomes a part of you."- Garth Algar (played by Dana Carvey)

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2007, 10:59:24 PM »
Iscara was concentrating on the faint trail the wizard had left.  It was hard to keep.  She was concentrating so hard on the faint scent that the other, intrusive scent was a shock.  She froze, her fur standing on end.  There was a werewolf around, somewhere close.  She took a few steps backwards.  Suddenly, she wasn't terribly interested in the wizard.  Her body language telegraphed fear and alarm, but she wasn't sure that Rin could tell.  She could cover more ground as a human, and could fight better against a bigger foe.  But she could hide better if she was small.  She was tense, waiting for what the werewolf would do.

Offline Andimia

• Lord
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2007, 11:36:38 PM »
OOC: hehe, Ria and I get on a roll sometimes. Now that I'm all introduced I'll try and keep it to one post a day.

IC: Arinthal moved along with the little fox through the underbrush. She thought about how the werewolves numbers increased so rapidly, in her forest as well as the surrounding towns. There was that werewolf hunting team that usually kept them in check so she had really never encountered the beasts before. She ran along in thought when the fox suddenly stopped right in front of her. Rin dug her feet into the duff layer of the forest as quick as she could to stop from plowing into the creature but ended up falling on her butt in the process. The yoko seemed uneasy. Rin got to her feet and dusted the leaves off of her robe with a twitch and another blue tendril of electricity going up to her fingertips. "What wrong?" The druid whispered to the fox as she slowly pulled her spear from its sheath. The fox took a few steps back and Rin mimicked the movement, her blue eyes scanning the forest.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2007, 11:57:56 PM »
Iscara was scanning the underbrush, trying to spot the werewolf.  If it was too close, they'd have to fight, they'd never be able to out run it.  Did she shift, and maybe get the drop on it?  Or did they run?  Where was the thing?  Werewolves didn't behave like normal predators.  She didn't bother shifting back to answer the druid's question.  If the werewolf was close, it would tip it off.   She kept backing up, wanting to put as much distance between them and the werewolf.