Just a note to let you know (read: warn you) that I will be upgrading the server to PHP5 at some point today. Doing a little reading so I don't totally screw it up and making some backups just in case.
I will wait until there are as few people on the board as possible and I will give shoutbox warnings, but in case this PHP5 breaks more than I think it will, the site may be down for the evening at the longest. If all else fails I will rollback to the original and get it back up if everything falls apart. No data will be touched so we won't lose anything....we shouldn't lose anything.
Now, when I try to upgrade to MySQL 5...now THAT may break something, but I am in no hurry for that right now.