llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Deadspace: Welcome to Delta Ghede  (Read 12566 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Deadspace: Welcome to Delta Ghede
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2003, 12:42:36 AM »
Morighana wheeled around, nearly knocking her plate into the floor.  "Dunno.  Shall we go take a look-see?"  She was already out of her seat and heading for the kitchen as she finished speaking.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2003, 12:52:37 AM »
Taliesin followed quickly after her, fingering the hidden tassle of the secret pocket.
Blood lay spilled on the floor behind the plastic kitchen door-flaps, still warm from the body. The Chaukat waitress was backed uncomfortably into a corner, eyes wide, trembling, staring at the intruder, who stood among the shattered dishes and plates.
"So! The Rebel Dragon is here!" said the intruder, hoisting a mas-burster towards Morighana and Taliesin.

(OOC: I'll let you determine who the intruder is. I'm low on innovation right now.)
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2003, 01:26:19 AM »
((OOC:  Kay.  How does a pyscho Doghead strike you?  Of course, he's not alone.  Heh heh.  Forgive me for the overly dramatic scene to follow.))

For a split second, Morighana stared at the hulking Doghead.  Crazy.  Utterly and completely crazy...  But she'd had a lot of wine to drink, and that always got her hyped up.  Which was of course why she liked it.  She pulled her mas blade and held it up.  "Look, you slobbering freak, I don't know who you are or what you want.  But do you really want to see if you can pull that trigger before I can cut your throat?"
"Come now, Morighana.  We don't want to get any more blood on the nice Chaukat's floor."
Morighana didn't turn around.  She didn't have to.  She would always remember Janak's voice.  She didn't ask what he was doing there or what he wanted.  She figured he was with the berserker Doghead, and that couldn't be good.  Fortunately, Taliesin was close by.  She actually said a quick thank you to the people who had designed Birdheads all those centuries ago.  Light bones.  That made it very easy for her to grab Taliesin and run for it, knocking Janak over in the process.  The Doghead howled in fury and let a shot go.  Morighana let loose her own howl as the edge of the blast caught the tip of her tail.  d**n IT!  But she didn't stop.  She just kept going, all but dragging Taliesin with her.  "Now we're in trouble," she said over her shoulder.  "Question:  do you want me to drop you at the port, let you make for your own ship, or do you want to take a chance in my heap?"

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2003, 01:36:05 AM »
"Let's cross that bridge when we come to it!" Taliesin said desperately, turning as the intruders charged from the kitchen.
"I'M GONNA EAT YOUR HEARTS!!!" roared the Doghead firing two shots over Janak's head, shattering the windows. Already, several ill-equipped, stupid looking law enforcers had pulled up outside the restaurant.
Come out with your hands up! We don't want to kill you! the cops called on a megaphone. "You two in the lobby! The Birdhead and the Pershala! Drop your weapons, now!"
Taliesin pulled out his hidden knife. "Great. Now the cops think we did it. This is just wonderful."

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2003, 09:27:52 PM »
OOC: Kkkkkkk.....This is your GM speaking...We're experiencing some gameplay halting at the moment, but once we have the players under control, we'll be back on track.....Have a nice roleplay.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2003, 10:37:07 PM »
((OOC:  We apologize for the interruption and now return you to your previously scheduled role-play.))

Morighana looked around.  Not good.  So not good.  Cops in front, a berserk Doghead and a quite possibly homicidal Pershala behind.  Lovely.  She didn't really want to mess about with the cops on this backwater planet, but then she didn't really want to deal with Janak and his buddy either.  It was a hard choice.  That is, until the Doghead yelled and let loose with another shot.  Fortunately, his aim was atrocious.  He missed her and Taliesin, and even managed to miss the cops.  She could hear Janak swearing behind her.  She looked at the cops as they dove out of the way of the rubble the Doghead's blast had knocked loose.  Screw this.  She could make it right with the cops later if she had to, but not if she was dead.
"Sorry boys.  Can't play no more."  She grabbed hold of Taliesin and ran like hell, making straight for the port.  As she ran, she jerked her communicator out and managed to turn it on.  "Tobias!" she yelled into it.  "Tobias, pick up you big-eared son of a-"
The answering voice sounded quite reasonable.  "Problems, boss?"
"Shut up.  You get that engine turned on now!"
"It isn't quite fixed yet..."
"I don't have time for it to be fixed!  We're gonna want to leave yesterday!"
"Ah.  I see."
Just then, the maniac Doghead let another shot off.  He mostly missed, but her fur was still singed.  She yowled.  "Dammit, Tobias, just get that crate ready!"
"Yes, boss."  She had covered about half the distance to the port, still dragging Taliesin.  
"I'm sorry about this, friend, but I don't think you got time to get to you're own heap."

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2003, 10:52:57 PM »
"Eh...That's understandable." said Taliesin, getting to his feet and running ahead of her. The streets were curiously empty, most likely because of the cops. A police cruiser sped around the corner, smashing through a cart full of rotten mudfruit and flattening a large crate of Dibbel eggs. One policeman, wielding a large, powerful-looking, modified mas-rifle, leapt from the car, pulling off three shots before landing head first in the dirt, splattered mudfruit spraying across the street. A large holo-screen skittered overhead, roaring out a news bulletin. This is a Police News Update: There are reports a police shoot-out and chase on Taibellanger Street. There are four suspects involved. These suspects are believed to be armed and dangerous, we repeat, armed and dangerous. If you see one of these individuals, notify police enforcement authorities.--------This is a Police News Update: There are reports....

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2003, 06:50:20 PM »
Morighana dashed through the ever growing chaos.  d**n, but she was pissed off.  Backwater dirtball cops after her for something that wasn't, for once, her fault, some crazed Doghead shooting at her, Janak, and her tail hurt.  Not to mention her original irritation of having to stop for repairs on this godsforsaken planet in the first place.  "My day just keeps getting better and better," she muttered.  Once she got into open space and into the Pershalan territory, she was going to feed someone to the nearest convienient Grakoi.  They promised me they'd warn me if Janak ever got back into the system.  'No one returns from stellar exile' my tail.  Yeah, sure.  She didn't have any more time to think about it, though.  She could see the crazy profile of her ship in the dockyard.  And Tobias, bless his pointy ears, had managed to coerce the engine into working and had the ramp down.  She dashed up it, hoping that Taliesin had the sense to follow her.  Tobias was already in his place at the controls.  The Largoll blinked at her, then at Taliesin.  
"Boss, what the hell have you done now?"
"Nothing.  For once."  She snarled, "Janak," and that held all the meaning Tobias needed.
"Ah."  With a face like the one he had, it was hard to tell what his expression was, but she could guess pretty good.  Janak had d**n near killed him once, and was the reason half of an ear was missing.
"Oh.  Tobias, this is Taliesin, who is also trying to get as far as possible from Janak and his big goon.  Taliesin, this is Tobias, my mechanic and co-pilot."

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2003, 11:59:25 AM »
Maurte yawned and streched his bulging form being a Dog-head wasn't always easy. He touched his cut over his eye allways wondering where it came from. He sighed and stood up reading holo paper at his front step and sat down in a chair he had always been a little smarter than most dog-heads which he himself was very proud of. About halfway through his paper he heared a police bulleten  This is a Police News Update: There are reports a police shoot-out and chase on Taibellanger Street. There are four suspects involved. These suspects are believed to be armed and dangerous, we repeat, armed and dangerous. If you see one of these individuals, notify police enforcement authorities.--------This is a Police News Update: There are reports.... hmm sounds like some good old fashion trouble...hmm probably tourists,thought Maurte. "Well time to go earn the big bucks." Said Marute to himself pushing a hidden button on the side of the wall opeing a secret holding bay for his weapons. Choosing out two Mas-Pistols and checking there ammo then holsters them and walks outside his apartment twords the area were the comotion seems to be coming from.
Many people say that no power can bring the mountains low. Many people are fools.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2003, 02:10:56 PM »
Taliesin nodded to the bat-like creature and said "Pleased to meet you. Can we go soon?" Even now, the police cruisers were soaring towards the starport, sirens blasting. Taliesin removed his mas-dagger. "Sorry about not telling you about this, but...eh...It was necessary."

((OOC: I suggest some sort of machine trouble and a chase through the spaceport. Anybody else up for some more running and gunning?))

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2003, 02:20:48 PM »
((OOC:that just my style))

Marute turn the corner onto the spaceport and saw the police surounding the ship.They seem to be in a jam, well I defenatly won't get paid just standing het.Marute drew out his Mas-Pistols and fired round after round at the police and jumped into the ship. "nice to meet you all im Marute Harthheart." He said as he ducked a shell and pushed a button closing the ships door.

((OOC:was that good or taky i wonder?))
Many people say that no power can bring the mountains low. Many people are fools.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2003, 02:24:34 PM »
((OOC: Hmmmm....Well.....))

Taliesin leapt back, sweeping his mas-dagger in the air.
"Wh-what...Who are you! This is just going from bad to worse!" he said, shaking his feathers.

((OOC: "Payed"? Is your character some sort of mercenary?))

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2003, 02:25:09 PM »
((OOC: oops looks like my post wasn't seen do you want me in the Ship or outside the ship?))

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2003, 02:26:31 PM »
((OOC: Inside is fine.))

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2003, 02:27:50 PM »
Morighana had her own mas-blade out in a split second and followed immediately with her pistol.  She was aware of Tobias reaching for his own gun.  "Is there a reason you invited yourself onto my ship?" she asked, eyes glittering dangerously.  "I've had just about enough of this."

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2003, 02:30:00 PM »
((OOC: ok just didn't know))

Marute leaned his head out the ships door and peered out. "hmm were up agaisnt a lot but--" he was cut short because he had to duck back to avoid being shot. I think I counted 4 on the left 6 on the right but... im not sure."freinds of yours?" Marute then leaned out the door and fired his Mas-pistols in unison at the police and then ducked back in.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2003, 02:34:10 PM »
"Since you're apparently not with them, I won't kill you just yet.  But you'd better have a d**n good explanation for this."  She peeked out of the door.  "Tobias, how long before we can get the hell out of here?"  
"Don't know.  I'm working on it."
Morighana leaned outside and let loose with another round.  No sign of Janak, maybe he was just going to let the cops do his work for him.

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2003, 02:38:17 PM »
"My reasons hahah I thought you needed some help." Marute then eyed the beings in the ship. "for none of you seem like locals and i need to get back at a nasty Dog-head, and i think you might know him Janak is his name." Marute then leaned out the door and fire to shells and then swung his head back in smileing a big pirly white smile. "got one."

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2003, 02:39:53 PM »
OOC: Janak is a Pershalan.  The berzerker doghead is as of yet unnamed.

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2003, 02:41:11 PM »
((OOC: whoops thought i had it right well then im after the berserk dog-head))

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2003, 02:57:12 PM »
"Then...You aren't with the Dragons either?" said Taliesin, slowly putting away the dagger. "There must be something else that you want besides to help us, yeah?"

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2003, 03:54:41 PM »
"Yah I want to get off this planet...and if we need weapons or ammo all we need is back at my apartment." Said Marute while looking out the door. "which we very well may need seing as how i only grabed a little ammo, spose you don't have any?" At that Marute leaned out the doorway and fired off the rest of his slugs at the police.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2003, 10:36:53 AM »
Morighana decided to handle one thing at a time.  "Got some.  Not enough."  She pulled a clip out of a locker in the side of the ship and handed it to him.  She also reloaded her own gun.  She was thinking hard.  "Tobias hasn't taken a shot at them yet, so they don't know he's here.  Hopefully, they're as dumb as they look.  If we run for it back to your place to pick the fun stuff, they'll probably follow us.  If they don't Tobias could always say that we tried to hijack his ship."  She glanced out again.  "Okay.  We run for it.  Tobias, you keep working on it.  Get this crate in the air."

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2003, 02:12:47 PM »
Taliesin looked quickly around the corner. "Here goes!" he yelled leaping from the ship and extending his arm-feathers, gliding akwardly a short distance to the south. He landed, rolled, pulled out his hidden mas-dagger, and with a burst of unnatural speed deflected two mas-shots.

Offline Umbra03

• Knight
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2003, 03:17:46 PM »
Marute reloaded his pistols and watched the bird face fly out the door "nimble little bird face isn't he" Marute glanced out the door and jumped head first his arms extended out infront of him firing rounds of at extreamly high speeds, apon landing marute rolled and jumped up clothes lining a cop and making a break for it. "this way freinds" he said as he ducked down an alley.