Idea Guild > Fields of Challenge

Tales of Adventure!

(1/2) > >>

Wulfhere:
I was looking at Erebus' post, [3478|Dungeon Trimmings], in which some basic seeds for adventures were suggested. 
I would love to see ideas like these presented in the format used by Steve Hatherley's Tales of Terror site:  http://www.talesofterror.net/

He presents horror-themed adventure seeds with three alternative explanations for each.

What do you guys think?  Could we put together some "Tales of Adventure" to rival these "Tales of Terror"?

manfred:
It seems intrigueing... how about you post a scroll with the summary of the format, and perhaps, a little example or few? Or you can start a thread in Idea Scrolls for now, if unsure how it kicks off, then moving it into the main Citadel as soon as there are a few.

I'm pretty sure we can make anything, whether the format is embraced is another matter.

Wulfhere:
I posted up a tale to serve as an example.  If there is interest, we can then put together Codexes of these plots.

manfred:
*poof* And there is another.

Wulfhere:
Thank You, Manfred!  You're a gentleman and a scholar!  Your simple plot has a lot of potential (for conflict or chaos)!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version