llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Back in the Day (Chapter I)  (Read 68359 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Dozus

• the Windward
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Cephalopod
  • Awards 2012 Society of the Year Elite Item Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10 2010 Society of the Year Questor
    • Awards
Re: Back in the Day (Chapter I)
« Reply #475 on: November 07, 2006, 12:35:54 AM »
Aerex forced back a smirk.  The gravity of the speech juxtaposed to its terrible grammar made the - Volgottor?  Is that what he said? - made the Volgottor humorous, even downright cute.  He was certainly earnest in whatever he was trying to do.

With the slightest bow, Aerex accepted the dart from Vorodon.  "Good," he repeated.  There was no sense in rejecting an honest peace offering, particularly when the offerer might become a strong ally.  And this Volgottor was strong indeed.
Dozus the Windward
Swashbuckler
LEVEL 2
Cartography Guild Minor Minion
Acolyte of the Divine Synod, Merchant of Divine Wealth
STR: 4 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 3 | CHA: 3 | INT: 4

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Questor Gold Creator 10 Elite Systems Guild
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #476 on: November 07, 2006, 03:39:58 PM »
Leaving the imperial marked silver bars behind, the band gathered the rest of the goods as best they could. Moving the chests proved to be easier for the band of Adventurers-upon-return as they had more hands and backs to move the good. Vee and Moruz moved a chest, while Talia, and Tristan moved the second. Vor seemed stout enough to move one on his own, leaving Aerex, Dujek, and Kadarin to carry those few things that didn't fit into the chests.

"I wonder how that thing is supposed to work?" Vee said, looking at the magical metal foot.

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Lifeforms Guild Item Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Elite Item Guild
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #477 on: November 07, 2006, 08:39:45 PM »
So ends Chapter I of the ongoing saga of the Adventurers-Upon-Return. Stay tuned to see what happens to them in Chapter II!

:dunno:
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Triumph of the Dungeon Master!

Ah, how I have come to love that sense of accomplishment and victory that I get when I pull the wool over the eyes of a clever player character. What DM Triumphs have you had?

Some of mine:
1. Finally killing an incredibly powerful, lucky, annoying player's character.
2. Finally achieving a TPK (Total Party Kill)
3. Finally achieving a TPK using only traps
4. Finally working out how to make it so that d**n wizard doesn't steal the spotlight all the d**n time.

-Captain Penguin