llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Oops, Fall, Gallery...  (Read 1177 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Oops, Fall, Gallery...
« on: October 29, 2006, 12:53:48 PM »
Sorry to those that I had rudely interrupted without warning as the site went down a couple times today. I was finally getting brave enough to mess with the apache/php configuration which was stopping the gallery from working. I messed with it, and broke it, and fixed it, and found that it didn't do what I wanted so I had to mess with it again, and IT WORKED!!!....(so far)

I had to a lot of file permission changes and other wierd stuff with the new configuration but now the Gallery should be working again. It has been broken ever since we moved to the new server due to the GD library not being loaded. So now it is and I uploaded a picture a little bit ago.

Lets see if we can add more pics to our submissions now.

REMEMBER, even if there is a pic up there already YOU have to UPLOAD IT AGAIN YOURSELF in order to use it. You have to save it to your hard drive and reupload it. The gallery is not up there as a "gallery" it is up there to hold pictures used on the main site with the added bonus that you can see them all. If you want to use the same picture then there *will* be duplicates in the gallery and I don't care about that...in fact, I encourage it as long as you are using them in your submissions.

I also made the change to the fall theme. Did some major text changes and they started out ugly. If there are any more odd things (huge or super small text) that you see, let me know so I can fix them.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Re: Oops, Fall, Gallery...
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 05:31:18 PM »
Also - Codices

I took the liberty of truncating the longer submissions in order to make the codices a bit more readable. I also removed the scrolls completely from the codices.

Both, however, are easily viewable by simply clicking on the available links to expand them.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Chaosmark

• Harbringer of Segfaults
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Master Questor Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • The Sleepless Hacker
    • Awards
Re: Oops, Fall, Gallery...
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 05:37:20 PM »
Actually, I wondered when the [...View/Hide the rest...] thingies had been added.
P(A|B) = P(B|A)*P(A)/P(B)

By the power of Bayes!

Acolyte Lithil Darkheart – Level 1 Necromancer
STR: 1 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 3 | CHA: 3 | INT: 3

Current guild quest: --