llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Create a picture for...  (Read 1211 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline manfred

• His Manic Majesty, blesseth by Mathom
  • Emperor
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Create a picture for...
« on: October 20, 2006, 06:53:38 AM »
We do have many, many, many great submissions and ideas, but some of them would simply look better (or make more sense) with a nice picture. Few have the skill to create fitting images on a topic. This thread is here for listing various submissions that would benefit a picture most - so if you are an artist with a bit of spare time, perhaps you'll find here an inspiration. Feel free to add those you consider worthy.

One of them is the Shadow Shrine.
Do not correct me, I know I am wrong.

Offline DragonRhapsody

• Pink Bunny Love
  • Apprentice
  • The Force of the Bunny is strong in this one...
    • DragonRhapsody.com
    • Awards
Re: Create a picture for...
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 11:54:39 PM »
Are you just taking about pictures of buildings? Weapons? Or characters?

Just wondering, as I don't know how good I would be at drawing buildings or weapons, not saying that I won't try - but I am good at characters! ^__^ As proven here.

Does add some inspiration, though...

www †  artcraft

Offline manfred

• His Manic Majesty, blesseth by Mathom
  • Emperor
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Re: Create a picture for...
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 07:29:46 AM »
I am talking about pictures of any kind of submission; particularly the submissions that are hard to describe and imagine... most of the time I guess, it will be items, but creatures and NPCs (and even locations) would be certainly welcome!

It seems we have the first artist - everyone, please suggest interesting posts that would profit from a nice picture. Perhaps we can find something.
Do not correct me, I know I am wrong.