llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: a story is magic; release your magic and join my story  (Read 10268 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
a story is magic; release your magic and join my story
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2003, 11:16:25 PM »
An old man walked near them,

" Lo'... hello? listen if you are out there then it be follish to be out in these parts with night on the horizon... I mean ya' no harm and have a home that is welcome for the night..."

before thinking Adel stood and revealed herself from the brush... the man was both suprised yet oddly pleased... their was something odd about the man though at this time they really had no chance but to follow the weird stranger back to his home...
Adel
a simple girl with a complex past

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2003, 01:35:25 PM »
Irinya was very confused.  But that was all right.  She would have tried to talk the girl out of going with the old man, only she realized just then that while she had been otherwise occupied, the others had fixed the wagon wheel and gotten the hell out of this forest.  Irinya made a mental note to do something unpleasant to the merchant.  She looked at the would-be bandit and shrugged.  "I'm Irinya.  Help would be appreiciated."  As the girl followed the old man, Irinya followed her, supporting whom she supposed to be Gareth.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2003, 05:33:10 PM »
deHansen shrugged, walked after the bunch. She had nothing better to do, anyway. "Hey, were are we going?" she asked."Hey, old man! Hey, people! Somebody! Where are we going?"
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2003, 10:39:37 PM »
OOC:  :wink: Just kidding Capin' if you remember I to have made that mistake before :lol: (pg.1)

The Old man snapped," If you value your life then you will hold your toungue; Many things lurk in this forest; some friendly and some not... well off with you now follow me thats right... stick close to old Ragnath... too the house now."

Adel was liking this less and less as she walked thoughts lingered in her mind... "what other choice do we have... If the old man speaks the truth about the forest then we could not surrvive the night... however it could be a trap... No. We will go to the old man's house I will nurse Gareth back to health then ask him for the explanation that he still owes me.  Why did I have to leave my home?  How have I acquired powers I did not know I had?  How has Gareth Become a man? .... I am confused but I will have an awnser to my questions... I must."

Adel' s mind was quickly eased as the smoke in the clearing was right before them the old man continued to mumble to himself...
Adel

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2003, 02:04:27 PM »
Irinya shook her head.  This day was just getting stranger.  The old man they were following seemed a bit touched in the head, but it could be worse.  The bites she had recieved throbbed, reminding her it could be much worse indeed.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2003, 10:43:36 PM »
he quickly welcomed them inside were they found the lodgings humble.... but warm the old man told them, "sit down and I will make some potions for your wounds..."

Adel looked at Irinya and mouthed the word "Potions...?"
Adel

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2003, 11:26:41 PM »
Irinya shrugged at Adel.  It had been a very long day, and she was in no mood to try to figure out the myriad things she didn't understand.  At this point, she didn't really care any more.

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2003, 11:34:51 PM »
the old man quickly began to prepare something in the kitchen adel and the others sat by the fire Adel leaned over Gareth..." you'll be okay now just rest..." the man came closer and handed them each a bowl with  some strange substance inside Adel was about to ask what it was when the old man turned around and looked at her... " it is medicine it is... will heal you... yes I will prepare a special potion for your freind he looks a little under the weather doesn't he... yes fix him up I will yes I will!
Adel

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2003, 11:42:57 PM »
"Eh....Hey, old man, I'm not wounded. Why don't you give mine to the tall man there?" said deHansen.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2003, 11:51:21 PM »
"drink it anyway; can do ya no harm besides his wounds are diffrent... need special treatment they do... yes go on know drink..." he returned to the kitchen Adel just looked at deHansen and shruged then she looked around and said " I will drink mine first if it does harm to me then kill the old man... you are both stronger than I and would have better luck getting Gareth out of here..." she slowly took one more glance at the man in the kitchen then looked at gareth and drank her share...
Adel

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2003, 12:19:52 AM »
The vile substence was bitter on her toungue.  It burned like fire as it engulfed every part of her being. She found herself unable to speak... she nolonger had control over her body.  However she remained unalarmed some how it she could feel her body slowly regenerating... she could not communicate this to the others however.

As these things played in her mind she immidiately went into violent convulsions her body no longer her own began to glow with this erie transparent glow her face was now draw and pale. Her clothing was damp with sweat, but her wounds were healing from the inside out.  the potion was working...
Adel

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Citisized Slick Face

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2003, 10:32:20 PM »
But wait........Suddenly a light from a window unbeknowngst to others, it shined in a way that concealed the atrocity of that would be scarred from her wounds. Her clothes became dry, her eyes were gleaming with the hope of life. the puddles of sweat pooled together to form a buffer from what could only be described as magic. The heart of this woman revitalized to the point of ectasy in living. "Yes!!!!" she cried in joyful bliss. "Yes!!!" Now to move away from the source of this evil....
In the midst of a dysfunctional world there is function.

Offline zaptara

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2003, 06:32:04 PM »
as they walked away adel tripped on something.
my home plan is here but where is here