Author Topic: Star Trek  (Read 1596 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline MoonHunter

• Waunderer
  • Emperor
  • Awards Article Guild Golden Creator Locations Guild Questor Systems Guild Society Guild
    • Awards
Star Trek
« on: September 13, 2006, 06:33:57 PM »
Lets looks for some good Star Trek Game Links

This is not one of them.  It is not bad, but it is not great. It might be merely good.

Sage, Gamer, Mystic, Wit
"The road less traveled is less traveled for a reason."
"The world needs dreamers to give it a soul."
"And it needs realists to keep it alive."
Authentic Strolenite ®©

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • Raconteur
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Lifeforms Guild Item Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Locations Guild Elite
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
Re: Star Trek
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 06:36:30 PM »
Not that I'm a big Star Trek fan, but how's this one? Seems fun.

Authentic Strolenite™©®

Triumph of the Dungeon Master!

Ah, how I have come to love that sense of accomplishment and victory that I get when I pull the wool over the eyes of a clever player character. What DM Triumphs have you had?

Some of mine:
1. Finally killing an incredibly powerful, lucky, annoying player's character.
2. Finally achieving a TPK (Total Party Kill)
3. Finally achieving a TPK using only traps
4. Finally working out how to make it so that d**n wizard doesn't steal the spotlight all the d**n time.

-Captain Penguin

Offline Scrasamax

• Redneck Hipster
  • Emperor
  • We All Float... down here
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Questor Elite Systems Guild Gold Creator 10 Hall of Heroes 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 11:24:03 PM »
Noy really a game site, but the amount of time that went into this, the backgrounds and the graphics make it definately worth a read. Deals alot with transitional technology from fusion missles to photon torpedoes, advancement in warp drive, and the switch from deuterium fusion to M/AM reactors. The parts on the Romulan War are very good as well as the halting development of the Klingon war machine. Great stuff.

The Lancaster, Constitution, and Yorktown/Minotaur entries were some of my favs.
" If the muse comes to your bedside, don’t tell her you’ll f?$! her later."- Allen Ginsberg

Offline Dozus

• the Windward
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Pescavore
  • Awards 2012 Society of the Year Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 2010 Society of the Year Golden Creator Questor
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 10:41:00 AM »
Alpha Memory is the Star Trek Wiki.  Again, not a gaming site, but chock full of vital information nutrients for your daily Trek intake.
Dozus the Windward
Cartography Guild Minor Minion
Acolyte of the Divine Synod, Merchant of Divine Wealth
STR: 4 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 3 | CHA: 3 | INT: 4