llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: OOC: Back in the Day...  (Read 107150 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Item Guild Lifeforms Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Golden Creator 5
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
Re: Back in the Day...
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 08:55:44 PM »
another good question!

sure, there are multiple races. The usuals, and maybe a few weird ones. You know, I was surprised we didnt get a dwarf or elf. Mayhaps this isnt Old School. I like to think of it as more post-modern, retro, neo-classicism.

2 cents: I dont mind an all human PC cast (and Moruz). If it works for everyone, there are dawrves, and elves, and halflings, but they arent commonplace.

but yes, to answer your question. Dwarves bonuses to constitution and all that other jazz would apply.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Triumph of the Dungeon Master!

Ah, how I have come to love that sense of accomplishment and victory that I get when I pull the wool over the eyes of a clever player character. What DM Triumphs have you had?

Some of mine:
1. Finally killing an incredibly powerful, lucky, annoying player's character.
2. Finally achieving a TPK (Total Party Kill)
3. Finally achieving a TPK using only traps
4. Finally working out how to make it so that d**n wizard doesn't steal the spotlight all the d**n time.

-Captain Penguin

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2006, 11:35:46 PM »
Name:  Talia Bladedancer
Player: Ria Hawk
Class: Warrior

Attributes
Str - 13
Dex - 18
Con - 14
Int - 11
Wis - 10
Cha - 13

Weapon Skillz
Warriors - 4

Shovel (1)
Battle fan (3) - A battle fan looks like a normal folding fan, except that the ribs are made of steel, and have sharpened tips.  The ribs are typically covered with silk or some tough material.  (An example is Kitana of Mortal Kombat, who uses steel fans.  A bit more extreme than what I have in mind, but the principle is the same.)  Talia has two, and often uses both at the same time.  She has perfected the art of throwing one of her fans like a boomerang, but only one at a time, and there's a chance she won't catch it on the return trip.

Other Skillz
Swimming
Performance: Dance
Acrobatics
First Aid
Riding

Color Intro
"Where am I from?  Hell if I know.  I'm a gypsy, it doesn't matter where I'm from.  The fans?  Oh, they're a gift from my granpapa, family heirlooms.  I use them when I dance.  That's right, dance.  Caravan master Konos said I brought in good money, so he was keen to have me keep dancing.  Don't get any funny ideas, though.  These fans are more than just pretty, I could cut your throat with them if I wanted.  Just keep your distance.  Family?  Well, the caravan was my family.  Granpapa died a few years ago, and he was the only blood I had left.  What's in that box?  Various medical supplies; someone had to patch Xyn and Jeral up when they got a little careless with the knife juggling.  Now go away.  I have things to do."
Talia was born and raised in one of the mist caravans of the east by her grandfather.  Mostly, the caravan found work as a circus, but true to their natures, all of the members did a little of anything and everything.  Talia was always a large draw; she was attractive and graceful, and had been given the name "Bladedancer" by the caravan master as a sign of respect.  Even after her grandfather died, Talia stayed with the caravan; it was her home and the only life she'd ever known.  All of that changed, however, in the space of one day, when the caravan was attacked by bandits.  All of the members were slaughtered almost to a man; Talia was the only survivor, and she only escaped in part due to a large amount of luck.  She made her way to the nearest town, and is currently looking for someone to help her take her revenge...

Appearance:
Talia is moderately tall and slender.  Her life with the caravan has left her with a wiry kind of strength, although she prefers to rely more on her flexibility and dexterity.  She has long, silver blond hair that contrasts oddly with her dusky skin and blue eyes.  She's also fairly attractive, although she's never really given it much thought beyond a selling point.  She wears loose-fitting black pants and a long sleeved black blouse; all of her clothes are designed to afford her the maximum amount of movement.  She has a set of silver-colored sashes that she wore for dancing, but they have been stowed safely away for the time being.  Her fans are a matched set, covered with blue silk (that now has a bloodstain or two near the edges, despite her attempts at removing them).  She keeps them tucked into nonobvious pockets.  The only jewelry she wears is a mismatched pair of earrings, a silver hoop in one ear and a deep blue teardrop shaped stone in the other.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Gold Creator 10 Elite Systems Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Questor
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2006, 07:55:41 AM »
Name: Vee Keykold
Player: Scras
Class: Rogue

Attributes
Str - 11
Dex - 15
Con - 10
Int - 14
Wis - 10
Cha - 17

Saving Throws
Paralyz./Poison/Death Magic: 13
Petrif./Poly: 12
rod, staff, wand: 14
Breath Weapon: 16
Spell: 15

Weapon Skillz
Crossbow
Dagger
Whip

Other Skills
Lore/K'ton Legacy
Ancient Language/K'tonian
Appraisal
Bluff
Acrobatics
Carousing

HP - 3/5
AC - 7
THAC0 - poor!

Intro
Well, this certainly looks like a K'tonian artifact but if you notice the grooves on the bottom, that means that this was actually made on a Jiyong potters wheel as an imitation of the K'tonian style of pottery. This is a replica, albeit a 700 year old, very good replica. I do happen to know a buyer who would be willing to pay you for it.

Born and raised on the edge of Nimz, Vee has been living side by side with elements of the K'tonian legacy all of his life. He studied under a scholarship to become a Legacy Researcher at the Clockwork University, or to even enter the ranks of the Esteemed Artificers. He learned the lore quickly, and could read and write K'tonian fluently despite the fact that no one alive can speak it, himself included. Unfortunately, he had a bad habit of getting himself into trouble through excessive merriment. He had several outstanding debts at several taverns, as well as getting into a number of romantic trysts that almost landed him in a duel.

Eventually his sponsor withdrew support and Vee dropped out of the school and was left with no appreciable job skills but a head full of K'tonian knowledge. He turned this into a career in helping others appraise K'tonian relics that were being found in places of then Nimz. He donned a familiar looking slouch hat and took the road to find his fortune where he may. Maybe someday he will prove himself to the stodgy Artificers, and show them what they lost. Until then he works to recover, legally or otherwise, pieces of the legacy, doing translation work and the like for anyone willing to compensate him.

Vee is average built, with shoulder length brown hair he wears in a profusion of small braids, he has a dark skin complexion from spending alot of time outdoors at dig sites. He has an easy smile and a relaxed air about him until he gets his hands on something really old, then he becomes intense and focused.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 02:12:41 AM by Scrasamax »

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Online Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2006, 04:23:02 PM »
Name: Dujek
Player: Pariah
Class: Mage (Necromancer)

Attrib.
Str  10
Con 11
Dex 12
Int  16
Wis 14
Cha 8

Weapon Skills

Cane

Other Skills

Magecraft
Research
First Aid
2 Knowledge - Undead
2 Knowledge - Humanoid Anatomy/Structure
Hide

Spells
Cantrips
Distraction (Ills)
Ghost Sound (Ills)
Prestidigitation
Detect Magic
1st lvl
Obscuring Mist  (Conj)
Chilling Grasp (Nec)

Intro:
No stranger to distrust and hatred, Dujek has been running away from mobs and changing towns since he was just 13.  Dujek has spent his entire life as a student, and still views himself as one.  Of course not everyone likes what he studies, and he still carries the scars from those times he didn't run fast enough, or hide well enough.  He isn't into the study of the dead for some unatainable power, or immortality, like so many others, but to better understand the living.  He practices both the more modern magics of binding recently dead spirits into decaying flesh, and the ancient shamanistic magics of communing with the dead.
Most recently out of Ciataal, a small town to the south of Ganse, he came north in hopes of finding himself some way of crossing the Escarpment and exploring the fabled Dwarven ruins under the Waterfalls of Madness.  However, he's come to the conclusion that he won't be finding anyway soon, and is looking to move on from this dying town.

Apperance:
His beard and hair are both he same length, a couple of days off of clean shaven, and he's got many a scar running across his face and neck: cuts from sword or knife blades, scratches from his 'kitties', one scar where he had scraped half his forehead off running it along a wall while he was falling.  His skin's pale, and his eyes blackened and baggy from the long nights and days he's spent pouring over texts and his own notes.  He wears a bright green cloak, with black silk lining and buttons made of polished bones, but that's all he's been able to afford recently, at least since his last set of clothes, unfortunatly, had been in his house while he'd been out bathing and the lynch mob decided to come for him.  His clothes underneath are cheaply made laborers clothes, thrice patched in places and threadbare everywhere else.  He carries a cane at all times, not because he needs it to walk, but because it is about the only weapon that would never be taken from him.
They were immediately and absolutely recognizable as adventurers... They were hardy and dangerous, lawless, stripped of allegiance or morality, living off their wits, stealing and killing, hiring themselves out to whoever and whatever came. They were inspired by dubious virtues.  China Mieville - Perdido Street Station

Offline Wulfhere

• Intimidator of Insolent Upstarts
  • Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Awards Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10 Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2006, 12:10:08 AM »
Name:  Brother Aethelstan
Player: Wulfhere
Class:  Cleric of Andur, Lord of Order
(Brother of the Order of St. Senren)

Attributes (TBA)

Str  12
Dex 12
Con  12
Int   11
Wis  16
Cha  14

Weapon Skills:
Greatsword (Favored of St. Senren)
Footman’s Mace

Other Skills:
Court Etiquette
Healing
Herbalism
History
Horsemanship
Law
Religion

Background:
A young man of only 18 summers, Aethelstan was fostered out by his pious father to be raised among the warlike Brethren of St. Senren.  Living among the Senrenites, he grew straight and tall, well muscled and lean.  He wears his blonde hair cut short and is invariably clean shaven and fastidiously neat and clean. 

Raised much of his life among the Pure and Puissant members of the order of St. Senren, Aethelstan is rather naive about the ways of the world.  He knows one thing with his whole heart:  When a man focuses with all his heart on a worthy goal, keeping himself pure and faithful, he cannot be stopped. 

Aethelstan is in for quite a shock…

Supernatural Powers:
Aethelstan has learned how to channel the holy power of Andur to heal the wounded; he has also learned to call upon the power of St. Senren, his patron saint, to drive back the undead and other creatures of darkness.

Lesser abilities he has acquired includes the ability to conjure light in times of darkness, a spell for cleaning items, a spell to purify food and drink, and a spell to summon humble creatures such as mice or rats and command them.

Equipment:
The Justice of Andur, a Footman’s Mace
The Bringer of Order, a Two-Handed Sword

Studded Leather Armor in the fashion of the Senrenite Auxilairies
A Small Helmet

Dark Blue Senrenite Robes
Sturdy Sandals

Necklace of Prayer Beads
Iron Holy Symbol of Andur

An old Leather Backpack holding:
3 Torches
A Tinderbox with flint and steel
A Leather Map Case
A 50' length of Rope
3 Large Iron Spikes
2 Sheets of Parchment
"Nothing real can defeat us:  Nothing unreal exists."
- Buckaroo Banzai

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2006, 12:22:36 AM »
Whee!

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Dozus

• the Windward
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Cephalopod
  • Awards Questor 2012 Society of the Year Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 2010 Society of the Year
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2006, 01:11:08 AM »
Ooh, can we start now?! :mrgreen: :woot:
Dozus the Windward
Swashbuckler
LEVEL 2
Cartography Guild Minor Minion
Acolyte of the Divine Synod, Merchant of Divine Wealth
STR: 4 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 3 | CHA: 3 | INT: 4

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2006, 01:31:44 AM »
Please?  9.9

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2006, 02:31:56 AM »
Huzzah! You conned ... er, convinced Wulf to join in! :D

Lets get this show on the road already!
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Item Guild Lifeforms Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Golden Creator 5
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2006, 08:52:53 AM »
yep. Crew complete. As soon as I get home from work tonight, I'll post the opening salvo. It wont be overly complicated, the idea being to quickly bring you folks together, so you can take it from there.

Authentic Strolenite™©®

Ah, how I have come to love that sense of accomplishment and victory that I get when I pull the wool over the eyes of a clever player character. What DM Triumphs have you had?

Some of mine:
4. Finally working out how to make it so that d**n wizard doesn't steal the spotlight all the d**n time.

-Captain Penguin

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Gold Creator 10 Elite Systems Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Questor
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2006, 12:47:56 PM »
Standing Orders

It is easy for combat to completely stall out a forum based RP. To streamline the process we are going to try our hand at using standing orders, a preset list of player actions based on certain situations. Each player needs to fill out a Standing Order list and PM is Murometz to determine their actions. This keeps the game from stalling on points where player A is attacked by a bugbear and everyone has to wait a day for player A to respond.

Standing Orders Table
Surprise Attack - If my PC is attacked without warning or provocation:

Basic Attack - If my PC is attacked with warning or provocation:

Attack of Opportunity - If my PC has the chance to attack without warning or provocation:

Injured - If my PC is signifigantly wounded:

Injury - If a fellow PC is wounded:

Special: anything not covered above:

For Example, i will use the NPC Redgar the Valiant, Celebrity Fighter
Standing Orders Table
Surprise Attack - If my PC is attacked without warning or provocation: Redgar uses shield to defend, relying on the stoutness of his armor and naturally hig constitution to weather the initial attack. Counterattacks with sword.

Basic Attack - If my PC is attacked with warning or provocation: Does a shield bash/chargin attack followed by basic melee attacks.

Attack of Opportunity - If my PC has the chance to attack without warning or provocation: Will use fist for follow up attack, or the edge of shield for bashing strikes to KO with headshot, or disarm with wrist shot.

Injured - If my PC is signifigantly wounded: Retreats to let NPC henchmen fight while quaffing a healing potion

Injury - If a fellow PC is wounded: lets henchmen deal with healing

Special: anything not covered above: defeated foes are not slain, but they are stripped of goods and paraded into the next town as the glorious vanquished. If the spellcasters are threatened, Redgar will move to protect them.

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline Wulfhere

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Awards Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10 Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2006, 01:28:08 PM »
Let me know if this will do:

Brother Aethelstan Standing Orders Table
Surprise Attack - If Aethelstan is attacked without warning or provocation: He will engage the enemy with his greatsword, shouting the battle cry of the Senrenite Order, "The Right Shall Prevail!"

Basic Attack - If Aethelstan is attacked with warning or provocation: He will position himself where he can help any wounded allies, engaging opponents as possible from that area.  He will move to outflank those engaging the rogues.

Attack of Opportunity - If my PC has the chance to attack without warning or provocation:  He will seize any opportunities to attack monstrous creatures, but will not ambush sentients that can be reasoned with.  He will instead ready an attack and order them to surrender, attacking only if they refuse to surrender or parley.  This does not apply to scouts or lookouts placed to screen obvious hostile forces.

Injured - If my PC is signifigantly wounded:  Aethelstan will fall back to heal himself.

Injury - If a fellow PC is wounded: Aethelstan will attempt to magically heal any serious injury.

Anything not covered above: If undead or demonic abominations attack, he will attempt to drive them off by drawing on the holy power of Andur.
- Buckaroo Banzai

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2006, 11:31:00 PM »
Just a thought. You will always have the option to post your actions directly in lieu of Standing Orders. Having said that, Standing Orders will be used.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2006, 12:11:36 AM »
Hit Point Update:

Vee--full
Talia--full
Aerex--full
Dujek--full
Moruz--*danger, danger*
Aethelstan--*danger, danger*

Pariah, sorry about Dujek 'missing' everything , but your combat 'hit rolls' as a mage at first level, are well...putrid. Though fear not! I am sure your companions will coddle and protect you (as all mages should be by their companions at low levels!) until you grow in spell-power, and A--R--I--S--E!!!!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 02:05:32 AM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2006, 12:57:24 AM »
Aethelstan has been awarded *25* bonus experience points.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 02:04:37 AM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Online Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2006, 09:40:17 PM »
It's alright Muro.  I knew what pain and suffering I was bringing upon myself when I signed up for this.
They were immediately and absolutely recognizable as adventurers... They were hardy and dangerous, lawless, stripped of allegiance or morality, living off their wits, stealing and killing, hiring themselves out to whoever and whatever came. They were inspired by dubious virtues.  China Mieville - Perdido Street Station

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2006, 10:20:35 PM »
Aerex has been awarded *25* bonus experience points
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2006, 12:07:25 AM »
XP:

Killed/Defeated: 2 Xaren (350 + 5 per hit point each...30 and 31 hp's)

Found(Treasure): small opal (value undetrmined), one vial of reddish phosphorus (value-??)

Problem Solving Points: 50 for the group

Mind-Blowing RP bonus: (Benevolent GM special bonus points): 50 for group

individual bonuses: 25 each for Dozus and Wulfhere

note: all your xp is divided by "6", except for individual bonus awards. If one member of the group, stays back in town to rest or something, however, or something similar, like being incapacitated, that PC does not share in the group's division. Gold piece is equivalent to 1/2 xp...so, "you find a gem...the dwarf looks at it..hmmm 100 gp on the market!"..that means you get 50 xp. This adds up people!!..Find treasure!!  :P

after much deliberation...we are sticking with true old school. 2000 xp are needed for a warrior to become 2nd level, 2000 for priest, 1,500 for rogue, 2,500 for mage (sorry Pariah). 3rd? dont worry about it yet.

dont worry...you'll all level up. all will be well. (unless you DIE ofcourse)

Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2006, 12:44:41 AM »
In case you're wondering, it works out to 1005 xp for the two Xaren, plus 100 more*.  Divided up, that works out to 184.16repeating decimal apiece.  (That reminds me, are we rounding decimals up, down, the way that math books say...?)

Dozus and Wulfhere can add their own bonuses.

*This doesn't count the treasure, since it hasn't been appraised yet.

Does anyone want someone to keep track of XP, or should everyone keep track of their own, or what?  I don't mind doing it if people want me to.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 12:47:30 AM by Ria Hawk »

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2006, 01:10:57 PM »
you certainly have my blessing.

round up I guess.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 02:07:21 PM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2006, 08:41:23 AM »
 - - - Moruz has left the building! - - -

Lets get everyone up and going, hey ladies and gents? Mustn't let the scenes linger too long :D
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2006, 09:27:16 AM »
yes folks...what SE said! I cant be expected to post mini-epics every day...free-form your way somewhere!

Fear not! Another mini-epic IS coming however.  :P

If you dont get going, I'll take control and make you go where I want!! bwahaha...lets not get to that stage if we can avoid it.  :P

my 2 cents: That opening sequence was the most fun I've ever had in one week on forum!

« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 10:41:20 AM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Wulfhere

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2006, 08:02:35 PM »
I hope that I was not too presumptious.  It seemed that we were in agreement at this point and we certainly don't have the ability to equip ourselves meaningfully.  Please let me know if there's a more apropos way to kick things into gear.
- Buckaroo Banzai

Online Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2006, 08:15:23 PM »
No that's good.

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2006, 05:21:23 PM »
yes thats very good!

Way to take charge Wulfhere, and how about a plan people? Your off to kill some bandits and find a thief..ok. Aerex has found a passage that while not completely illuminating certainly qualifies as enough information to start discussing what your tactics may be. Having said that, all your posts have been fun to read, and this game kicks ass!! Rock on!

I will be posting lots of stuff shortly. We will have a exciting weekend, featuring a new PC, and a surprise! Apparently certain Strolenites have suggested taking on the roles of certain NPCs!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!! Full blown interactive adventure!

c'mon folks..lets get hard-core!!!...dont just "walk or sit around" until something blindsides you. Oh and on behalf of Scras, I would like to say that he has been a bit swamped with Real Life, but has intimated he's coming FULL-FORCE to RP shortly!

yee-haw to all and to all good gaming!!!
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin