llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: "No time to say 'Hello.' Goodbye."  (Read 1351 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
"No time to say 'Hello.' Goodbye."
« on: April 08, 2003, 03:59:34 AM »
Very busy couple weeks for me. I will try and check email and the forums daily but my time is scarce lately. I tried to catch up with a few things lately but may disappear for a few days at a time.

I have given permissions to the regulars to the Sacred Seal forum. Feel free to comment on any of those sites as well if you are so inclined.

If somebody wants to play with the encounter pages http://www.strolen.com/random/encounter/ there is an open offer. Will give you rights and any help you might need. Just haven't the time to do it myself and there are a lot of other things I need to do before I start on that again. Mainly fixing up the current ones so we can weed out garbage and I can assign some admins to help me watch comments and submissions.

Will try and get the awards page up as a priority. There are a few definite award winners that can go out and we can get serious about that again. (I still have some reviews to write myself). After that will try and put up a worlds section with a mixture of ideas from all the discussions. I have a pretty good idea what I want to do, just need the time.

Just wanted to let you know that I am here if I am needed, but will be in and out depending on what is going on. I apologize in advance for my absence. Thanks!!!!

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.