llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: New Server Part Deux  (Read 1105 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Questor Locations Guild Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
New Server Part Deux
« on: August 19, 2006, 07:42:07 PM »
Two hosts and two servers later I think we made it.

I thought this changeover was going to be quick. It probably should have been. I kept bouncing between the old and new servers and at the moment I snuck in through the IP to get to the new site now. Right now there are 5 people on so it is working sporadically around the world, just a matter of time. I apologize for no warning on this one. It was now or never and I just jumped into rather selfishly to get it done and have done you a disservice. This should be the final move though and hopefully the final down time.

Nothing should really change about the site with this move except its reliability. Please let me know about any errors you come across.

Thanks for your help and support during this FINAL move!!!

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Online Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Re: New Server Part Deux
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 07:07:45 PM »
YEAH!!!  ALL JALIHIHAHDIDFN STOLEN!!!!  So that's why the site wasn't working right for me the other day.  Well, I guess all can be forgiven.
One can cure oneself of the not un- formation by memorizing this sentence: A not unblack dog was chasing a not unsmall rabbit across a not ungreen field.  Orwell

(13:23:49) (Chinchillas): See? You can write like an 4$$h013 when you're not writing like a pompous 4$$h013.