Author Topic: A New Game Group???  (Read 56 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Scrasamax

• Redneck Hipster
  • Emperor
  • We All Float... down here
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Gold Creator 10 Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Questor Elite Systems Guild
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
A New Game Group???
« on: October 01, 2015, 03:36:25 AM »
I haven't had a game group since I moved away from Texas back in 2000. Living in the buckle of the Bible Belt, I rather assumed that this was going to be the norm, with occasional interludes such as the first StrolenCon, and trips out of town to where some of our other friends live, some of whom game.

I've recently discovered that two of my coworkers (brothers) are both gamers.

There might be some Shadowrun on the horizon.
" If the muse comes to your bedside, don’t tell her you’ll f?$! her later."- Allen Ginsberg

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Re: A New Game Group???
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 07:08:40 PM »

That is that secret moment we all kind of look for. Are there any other RPG nerds in here? Hello. But NOBODY will normally take the first move by actually discussing it and then the even more difficult stuff of admitting you like it.

At work I am llama and they know I am a dork. :) Being an aircraft mechanic, they eat their own and nobody is safe. My sarcasm keeps them all at bay though. Can't break somebody that accepts the jokes....and retaliates. Punks ain't got nothing.

Most of our conversations revolve around the resident furry. While I don't understand it...well, I simply don't understand it.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.