Author Topic: We have been busy...  (Read 63 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
We have been busy...
« on: November 14, 2015, 01:42:03 PM »

We did a few mass launches of KC-10 extenders (which is what I work at McGuire) to support the C-17s that dropped all the paratroopers.

Busy couple weeks prepping for it.

Also caught something that I need a 10 day series of penicillin for. Figure that one out. :) Fall is most sickest of seasons....every d**n year.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Scrasamax

• Redneck Hipster
  • Emperor
  • We All Float... down here
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Gold Creator 10 Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Questor Elite Systems Guild
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Re: We have been busy...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 07:44:05 AM »
That looks cooler than what I've been doing. The company I work for has opened a new outlet and I was part of the crew that went into the new location and turned it from a dingy accountant's cubicle farm into a retail store. Tore out carpet, painted walls, laid new flooring, built fixtures, and next week we're going back to the mill to rip out old bathrooms and build new ones. As much non-production work as we are doing now, I have a feeling it's going to be busy next year making a crap ton of socks
" If the muse comes to your bedside, don’t tell her you’ll f?$! her later."- Allen Ginsberg