llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Welcome to Purgatory  (Read 13800 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Item Guild Lifeforms Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
Re: Welcome to Purgatory
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2006, 08:42:32 PM »
As he poured whiskey, Sal addressed the three men, "I look for men, goodmen! Men such as you", he lied, ignoring Zeb's comment. "I have some maps and am seeking  Montezuma's Castle (real place). Do you know where it is? Beaver Creek. It is not far. West, to how you say the badlands! I pay well, American dollars! I need guides, and guns, and men with guns for protection against the savages! You are interested? more whiskey?"

As the saloon doors swung violently open and a seemingly crazed man rushed in, rifle in the air, the Colonel drew his baretta. At the man's proclamation however, Sal nearly jumped. *crazy Americans!*. "I would buy this piece from you, my goodman! American dollars!"

Samagriolla had not yet figured out how to seperate the "good" from the "man" in English.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 12:34:17 PM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Triumph of the Dungeon Master!

Ah, how I have come to love that sense of accomplishment and victory that I get when I pull the wool over the eyes of a clever player character. What DM Triumphs have you had?

Some of mine:
1. Finally killing an incredibly powerful, lucky, annoying player's character.
2. Finally achieving a TPK (Total Party Kill)
3. Finally achieving a TPK using only traps
4. Finally working out how to make it so that d**n wizard doesn't steal the spotlight all the d**n time.

-Captain Penguin

Offline Callista Miala Moonshade

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2006, 01:22:56 PM »
Sandy lifted her head and walked over to the group "Well hello there boys! can a wee young lass like meself join in this adventure" Sandy smiled and played with the barrel of her twin barrel pump action shotgun. She winked sweetly at Salmagrillo and then smiled and sat down with the back of the chair facing forward.
'What goes up!! Must come down,"

Offline M1911

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2006, 03:47:17 PM »
Jack lowered the gun to his side, barrel facing down in a non threatening action as he saw Samagriolla's offer.

"Well partner, seeing as I'm a fair man and this gun brand new would cost $20, I'll let it go for $15. It's been used a little bit, and there's a dent in the stock," he said with a smile gesturing to the blood splattered area to a dent strangely in the form of the side of a human head, "But it still works good." Gun still at his side he waited to see if this man would accept his offer.

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2006, 10:33:07 PM »
"Boy, you tryin' ta sell my friend here tainted goods?  Who's blood's that on the stock there?  I know Johnny the deputy's got a gun, looks just like that."  Pausing for a second he looks around the rapidly filling bar, wondering what these people'd heard about the offers from this crazy, and possibly downright stupid, European.  "How we know there ain't gonna lynch mob in here any minute now, screaming for the blood a' whoeva' got that rifle? $15 dollar's still seem's like a real steep price ta pay fo' a gun that's real likely ta get it's owna' killed."
One can cure oneself of the not un- formation by memorizing this sentence: A not unblack dog was chasing a not unsmall rabbit across a not ungreen field.  Orwell

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
  • I'm crazy? Insane? Don't care, you decide.
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2006, 10:03:33 AM »
A young man walked in at there very moment, blood on his shirt and jacket. "The blood isn't from anyone named Johnny, its from a man outside town, and if that man right there hadn't knocked him out, he would have most likely got the drop on me," he said, "My name is Shane, and I'm currently in need of a job, anyone got one?" Shane flashed his calvary sabre and revolver to everyone, then reached down and pulled two knives from each boot. "I'm a crack shot, good with my sabre, and I'll hit anything you want me to with these knives from thirty paces," Shane said, and he waited for the someone, anyone, to reply.
"Try to kill me, I'll be laughing," Celak

"You want to know who I am? Or WHAT I am? There is a huge difference," Kui

"Assassinate the assassin, then shoot the plane down!" Saul

"I once ate a skinned cat. It's owner didn't like me much after that," Dave

"Nymphs! OH MY MASTER NYMPHS!" Stev

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2006, 05:38:13 AM »
"Well thats a darn right good thing! but could ya' hit a tree from 50 paces away?" Sandy jumped to her feet and placed her shotgun on her back and pulled out her desert eagle. her pride and joy, she held it up to her face and looked down the barrel "Nasty thangs these, could blow your leg apart" sandy smiled and then twirled her gun on the end of her finger "So what ya' boy's say? am i in or not?"

Offline M1911

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2006, 08:57:44 AM »
(OOC: Um, didn't somebody tell you you can't use Desert eagles? Automatics weren't even invented back them, much less the desert eagle.)

Offline Dozus

• the Windward
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Cephalopod
  • Awards 2012 Society of the Year Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 2010 Society of the Year Questor
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2006, 04:25:02 PM »
[OOC: Yes, M is right, Callista.  You'll have to make those some Smith & Wesson revolvers or something.  Desert Eagles were invented by the Israeli army in the 1970s or so.  Your gear has to be period-accurate.]
Dozus the Windward
Swashbuckler
LEVEL 2
Cartography Guild Minor Minion
Acolyte of the Divine Synod, Merchant of Divine Wealth
STR: 4 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 3 | CHA: 3 | INT: 4

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2006, 05:10:55 PM »
OOC: sorry i'm not to good with this type of story but i do try. it's good to get feedback now anyway at least i will know not to do it again  :D