llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hell on Earth  (Read 35608 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline T-Bone

• If there was such thing as an iklsporfin, I would be one of them.
  • Grand Master
  • Im one of those guys you wouldn't call a suck-bot.
    • Awards
Re: Hell on Earth
« Reply #125 on: December 19, 2006, 11:40:52 PM »
"Well if this is as bad as you all say it is then why are we waiting here? We should be going now!" Zion said, almost to the point of being livid.

"I agree dark elf," Thorgon replied."so we will go to the dark elf fortress and see if Sheloryith is still there and if she isn't maybe her army or some useful things will be...I shall wait outside of the tent until we leave, if we have different plans inform me." On that note Thorgon promptly walked out.

Zion smirked at the dwarf's eagerness. Thorgon almost seemed as war-thirsty as he. Zion picked up this things and followed, and behind him Arez.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hunter gazed upon the 40 foot mostrosity. His dark cloak hood was off, revealing his reptilian-like body. The sun was beating down and he didn't want his glistening scales to reflect off and give away his position so he put his hood back on.

Zinn would have to pay him extra for this mission.
"Now that I am older, the only thing I know for certain is that I know nothing for certain." -Artemis Entreri

"New things are like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constricting but then it becomes a part of you."- Garth Algar (played by Dana Carvey)

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: December 21, 2006, 02:15:38 AM »
"your right, said Cortez, We have a long ahead of us. But we must take this one step at a time. Sheloryith will be waiting for us, I believe she is in no rush to find us. Cortez then left the tent. "I'll meet with you all later, I need to get some more supplies. The ones here should have the things we'll need." Zwiryyythrow then got up. "I'm going to feed Midous, He must be starving." Felicia watched the two leave and then turned to Lith. "Well, I might as well get ready too." Felicia then began her exit from the tent, but stopped and turned to Lith. "have faith Lith, she said, Cortez sticks to his word, as do I. Morgan is in safe hands here. Don't worry, she will survive." Felicia then turned back and left.

_________________________________________________ ______________________

The Fire Prince stomped behind the two, Beurox in the back and Shelo in the lead. They were heading to the north of the Red Mountain were nothing but miles of forest, or so people thought...

"My lady, said Beurox, were are we heading?" Sheloryith stared ahead without turning to see who was talking. "We are on our way to a secret place," She said. "A secret place?, said Beurox, what kind of secret place, you mean secret as in nobody knows of it?" Shelo then turned to Beurox. "Well soon, you will then know of it." Beurox said nothing more.

It was about an hour later when they came to a clearing in the middle to the forest. Beurox looked around and he knew for sure the shape of the clearing was in the shape of a star. In the middle of the clearing was a small alter made of brick and covered in a viney plant. "What is this place?, Asked Beurox looking around acting as if the alter wasn't there. "This is alter of fire," replied Sheloryith. "Come, I will show you it." Shelo showed Beurox to the alter. In the alter was a basin carved into it. In the basin was a red liquid, that was more like red colored water then blood. Beurox looked at the liquid with a discussed expression on his face. "What the hell?," he said. "Don't be confused young Beurox, this fluid is the source of great power. It was what gave me my power and now it will the same to give you power." Sheloryith then ripped away at the vines around the alter and took out a chalice from a hole cut into the stone. She dipped it into the red liquid and offered it to Beurox. "Take this, she said, and drink it. And you shall be given great power just as It did to me, but along like me, you will not be punished for it. Beurox hesitated for a minute but took the chalice. "You say I will be given power as you have?" Sheloryith nodded. "Then it shall be done." Beurox then raised the chalice and drank the liquid down. The moment the liquid went down his throat, it felt as if his inside was on fire. He the fell to the ground. He looked the same, but the sounds of his pain began to change. After, his appearance began to change. His size began to grow, His arms, legs, his whole body became greater. His muscles were like stone. The very metal armor he wore had stretched. He got up, very surprised. He had grown twice as big as Shelo and was nearly fifteen feet high. "My lady, he said with a deep booming voice, What has happened?" "You have became the most powerful Nyirian ever to live. You have the strength of a giant." Beurox didn't understand, but he drew of his great sword and became more convinced of his power. Despite being made of silver and gold, the sword felt lighter then before, like he was holding a feather as long as a table. "I now know my power, and I shall crush all those who stand in our way!"

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
  • I'm crazy? Insane? Don't care, you decide.
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: December 21, 2006, 09:37:44 PM »
Lith listened to everyone as they left, then turned to look at Morgan. He stared at her for a while, and made a silent vow. He exited the tent to get his supplies ready. He used the whetstone on his few daggers, sharpening their edges, and then dropped it. If things went well, he would get Cortez a better one, a magic one mabye, so that he only needed it once per weapon. He looked around at all the healers and nurses. Mages running too and fro trying to concoct spells with the local priests for better healing salves. He found a box full of healing potions, and took a few, sliding them into his pack. He saw a man come out of a tent on crutches, his left leg missing below the knee, and another man came out with a stick in hand, his eyes covered in bandages. "Mother, look at the horrors you have cause these innocent people," he mummbled to himself. He watched as everyone hurried to save lives, and watched as many cried for lost loved ones. Lith felt a tear fall from his eye, and watched as it hit a stone. He looked up and saw Cortez, reached down and picked the whetstone, thinking it might have been a gift from someone, just a guess, but still not worth it. He tossed the stone to Cortez, "Thank you, friend, my daggers can pierce dragon scales now," Lith said with a laugh. He rested his wrists on the hilts of his katanas, a position known to many warriors as a relaxed pose, but also a ready one. He looked into the sky and smiled. It might be the last smile he ever had.
"Try to kill me, I'll be laughing," Celak

"You want to know who I am? Or WHAT I am? There is a huge difference," Kui

"Assassinate the assassin, then shoot the plane down!" Saul

"I once ate a skinned cat. It's owner didn't like me much after that," Dave

"Nymphs! OH MY MASTER NYMPHS!" Stev

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: December 22, 2006, 03:29:46 PM »
Hunter followed the "trio of terror" all the way to the place with the alter and almost gagged when he saw the Nyirian drink something that looked like blood. He watched in frustration as the Nyirian grew ginormously huge. This task was becoming increasingly difficult. Hunter thought about running in there and trying to cut them down but that would be completely sucidal. So he took out his bow, found a good spot to hide and launched an arrow at Beurox's head.

"Sh*t!" Hunter whispered angrily. He missed the head and the arrow dove into the shoulder.

Hunter ducked as low as he could. He drew his sword and waited for he impact. "Sh*t!" Hunter cursed again.

"Now that I am older, the only thing I know for certain is that I know nothing for certain." -Artemis Entreri

"New things are like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constricting but then it becomes a part of you."- Garth Algar (played by Dana Carvey)

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: December 23, 2006, 02:01:45 AM »
Beurox stood still and then looked at his shoulder. He then pulled at the arrow, which easily came out and looked at it. The arrow head was all bent up and the arrow merely left a dent in his skin. He then turned and charged at the direction the arrow came and jumped into the trees. His stomp made such a great force that all the trees around shook. He pulled out his sword and started hacking away at everything in front of him and when he couldn't find anything, he yelled out with his booming voice, "WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Sheloyrith ran after him. "Hold On!, you big, dumb ass!," she yelled "who ever it was they must have ran for their d**n life. Your so big, you make volcanoes look small." The Prince of Fire started his way after the two when he could smell something, like fresh blood. The smelt took him to a few trees not to far. He gave out a quiet growl and with a his massive, right arm, he battered the trees, and there he found Hunter in front of him. he gave out a loud, nearly ear drum shattering roar and lifted a large tree to crush Hunter were he was, but before he could pound him into oblivion, Sheloryith stepped foreword. "No, No, down, don't kill him!," she called out. The fire prince slowly lowered the tree, but brought it back up. "NO!, NO!, d**n IT NO!,  swore Shelo, Drop the d**n tree, NOW!," the prince again lowered the tree once more and then through it into the far woods. "Good, now let's see what..." But then she was interrupted by stomping from behind. She looked around to see Beurox charging at Hunter. He raised his sword as he ran, but Shelo picked up a long branch and hit Beurox in the next as he ran by and fell to the ground in front of her. "Don't you start up now!," she said sternly. "Now, she said as she turned back to Hunter, Let's see what we have here."

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: December 23, 2006, 08:48:21 PM »
D*mn! he had been caught. If Zinn found out that he even hid, then God knows what would happen. Hunter stared at there weapons. He would have to stay away form the shock blade but the giant golden blade didn't seem like it could peirce his scales. If anything it would shatter his bones from the weight. He started inching his hand slowly to his glowing green, twisted, ebony sword.

When he had hold of it he he spit a big wod of slaliva (I don't know if "wod" or "saliva" is spelled right) at Sheloryith and slung her into a tree.

He then went up to Beurox and dove between his legs and dug his sword into his back, leaving a decent sized cut.

And as if Beurox wasn't hard enough, he had to deal with the Prince of Fire! He took out his bow and started firing arrows at it. Slight shreiks came form it as arrows dug into the mutilated body of corpes'. He tucked his bow back into his cloak and waited for the next challenger.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"There it is! Silent Springs is right ahead!" Aizol shoulted to the troops. Everone cheered with glee, they would finally get some action.

"Well, we may not be the best guiders, but we got the job done." Nosheen said, releaved.

But it looked like the troops would get action much sooner, because another army hungrily waited to attack in the bushes......

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The Earth Goblin Tribe had finally found the one they were looking for, with freinds too. They could imagine cooking they one in the black cloak, the skinny demon, and especially the two large ones. They would have food for a very long time. The charged hungrily at the four of them, hoping to enjoy a delicious feast later that day.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 08:53:21 PM by T-Bone »

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: December 24, 2006, 02:54:33 AM »
Sheloryith was stuck good to a tree in a wed of saliva. She reached for her shock blade and cut loose. With one cut, she broke free, but fell to the ground. She got up and stared angrily at the two. "Quit mess’ in around and kill the bastard!," she swore. "Why the hell did I hold back in the first place. She then stepped forward and charged her shock blade and launched a giant lightning bolt and hit Hunter in the chest, throwing him back. "Take that you slime!," shouted Sheloryith. Beurox got up, trying to aid his wounded back, but his arms were too big. The fire prince laid on the ground, plucking the arrows out of him, one by one. Sheloryith turned to see the charging, hungry goblins. She then held up her hands and like a flash, a powerful blast was unleashed, pushing the goblins back, leaving them dazed for a while. "Quick, you two, Let's get the hell out of here while there still knocked out," yelled Sheloryith. The others got up as fast as they can and took off out of site, with Shelo in the lead.

_________________________________________________ _______________________

Cortez was with Felicia, buying some supplies in one of the shops in other tent. "Alright, said Cortez to the shop keeper, fifty gold for these, but these clothes better last longer then the ones I already have." Cortez then reached into the coin bag he had, hanging from his belt and counted out fifty from the coins he and slapped them down onto the table. Felicia was buying more new throwing knives to take the place of the ones she had used and couldn't find. She held up the new knives unconvinced. She then eyed a wooden mug sitting on a table next to her. She thought for a while and then come to a idea to test the her new blades. Felicia kicked the table from underneath it, sending the mug into the area. Everyone watched in amazement. She then drew the knives and threw then all at it. And before it could hit the ground, each knife nailed the mug in a knot that was in the side of it.
Everyone looked at the mug and back up to Felicia, stunned. Then everyone started cheering and clapping. Felicia smiled, very convinced and then turned back to the clerk. "two hundred," She said to him. "how about this, said the clerk, I'll give you them for a hundred if you can hit the mug in the same place but with your back to it." Felicia smiled and drew one of her old blade and she threw it, with her eyes closed. The sounds of everyone clapping, following the gasping of them told her she had succeeded. "I'll take them, but I'll give you the two hundred," said Felicia slapping the gold coins on the table. She then turned and around and took the knives from the mug and set the mug back on the table. People gathered around the table and were astonished to see that the knives didn't go threw the knot.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
  • I'm crazy? Insane? Don't care, you decide.
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: December 27, 2006, 04:16:58 AM »
Lith turned to see Felicia do her little throwing knive show, and honeslty clapped at the eyes closed shot. "Well, Felicia, Cortez, I think I will go and get us some horses. At least untill we can feel my mother close enough. I sensed a spell earlier, a lightning bolt I believe. Cortez did you feel it?" Lith glanced around the shop, and saw a large two-handed katana blade. He walked over to it, and examined it. He found a few runes of magic here and there, but the most awful one for those struck, was a vampiric rune. "Good sir, how much for this blade?" Lith asked. The clerk replied way lower than what the blade should have sold for, obviously not a magical reading guy, Lith filled him in, "Sir, two hundred gold it alot cheaper than what it should be, with minor defensive and moderate offensive runes, it also has a rare one, Vampiric touch, this should cover it," Lith said as he grabbed his money bag, tossed it up and caught it. "About seven hundred fifty gold in here," Lith said as he tossed it to the clerk. Lith took the katana and its scabbarb. He took the strap and slid it over his head, and under his left arm, and latched it into place. He took the blade and slid it into its sheath. "Pleasure doing buisness with you sir," Lith said as he smiled. He then looked to Cortez, an ashamed look on his face, "Sorry, guess we shall walk it after all, but this blade could save someones life," Lith said as he glanced around once more. He walked out of the tent, and went to go see Morgan once more before they set off.
"Try to kill me, I'll be laughing," Celak

"You want to know who I am? Or WHAT I am? There is a huge difference," Kui

"Assassinate the assassin, then shoot the plane down!" Saul

"I once ate a skinned cat. It's owner didn't like me much after that," Dave

"Nymphs! OH MY MASTER NYMPHS!" Stev

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: December 28, 2006, 03:28:29 AM »
Cortez then turned to Felicia. "I hope he didn't forget about his father and his dragon, Midous could almost fit eight people on him." Felicia then smiled. "Ten, if you don't mind being clutched firmly in his claws. Let's go see how he is doing with Midous, shall we?," asked Felicia. "After you, my lady," said Cortez, lifting the entrance flap.

The two found Zwiryyythrow feeding Midous large labs of meat, mostly ribs. He threw a slab one after another into the air. Midous stood up onto his back feet and caught them in his mouth and ate them whole. "He loves eating them whole, said Zwiryyythrow with a laugh, I'm still surprised he hasn't choked on a single one ever since I first got him." Felicia walked over to him. "How old is he?," she asked. "Midous, he's almost has old as I am, I've raised him since he was just a baby. When I was just a lad, long before I've ever seen Sheloryith, I found a dragons nest, high up a the top of this peak of a canyon. I climbed up to it and found three dragon eggs, two of them were ripped up, and a dead full grown dragon, like something got a hold of them and the mother, luckily one of them was still in one piece. I didn't think of the egg having a youngling in it but I took it back to my home to show my father and mother." Zwiryyythrow then threw the last slab of meat to Midous. "They didn’t seem to care of it much, they let me keep it but told me "If it hatches, don't let it bite your fingers off." So I kept it safe, kept it warm, and then one night, I awake to the sound of a loud screech. I looked over, and there he was, my first dragon." Cortez then walked over to hear more of Zwiryyythrows story. "Were did you get the name Midous?," he asked. "Well, sometimes before I went to bed, My father would tell me stories of brave worriers and heroes fighting monsters and my favorite hero in the stories was the great Midous the mighty one. He was so strong and so big, he could stomp a whole army into sand or clear a forest in one whack of his mile long saber." Zwiryyythrow, looked up at Midous. "And when I first so him look up at me, I thought of all the stories my father told me and that moment, Midous the mighty one came to mind." Midous bent his head down and Zwiryyythrow patted it. "So, how's it come on getting the things we need?," he asked scratching the new short beard on his chin. "Well we can't afford more transportation, we're, low on gold," said Cortez hiding the fact that Lith spent his gold on his new blade instead of horses. "fear not my friend, said Zwiryyythrow, forget about the horses, we have Midous. He's big enough to hold eight on his back, ten if you put one in each of his claws." Cortez and Felicia and paused and looked at each other without saying anything. "Well you two, better go get Lith. We have no time to lose."

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: December 29, 2006, 01:33:42 PM »
Arez, Zion, and Thorgon made there way to the shop and purchased a couple of items. Zion, with his hood down low so no one could discover he was a drow, got a couple of things and gave the shopkeeper a very heavy bag and quickly ran out before he could arrest him for giving him a bag of sand. Nyel also had her hood low. She bought a new dagger because she had lost her old one in the battle with Lith. Thorgon got a new axe, and Arez bought some new arrows.

When everone was done "shopping" they caught up with Lith.

"So where are we headed to Lith?" Zion asked.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hunter spit on the ground. They are cowards, he thought to himself. He put away his weapons and remembered about the gobling tribe. So he jogged a good distance away until he couldn't see them and headed on his way back to report to Zinn.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #135 on: December 30, 2006, 04:31:48 AM »
Sheloryith stopped running. Beurox feel to his feet, trying to catch his breath. The fire prince came to a stop, a few feet next to Shelo. "I hope I NEVER, EVER, HAVE TO RUN FROM ANYONE EVER!," she yelled. "It was our..only option, my lady," said Beurox. "At least the fool and the freak get what was coming to them. The goblins must be munching down on them right now," said Sheloryith with an evil laugh. "Now, if I not mistaken, We are less then a mile of the Drow Territory, the drow city must be over that mountain, BUT I refuse to go back there. I'm getting tired of running around in circles. I first started here, then it was Silent Springs Mountain Range. Next, the fortress following the alter of fire, and NOW we're closer to the Drow city then we are to victory!" Shelo looked down at the Nova sphere, clutched tightly in her right hand. "I must get Cortez, she said, His powers are weak. Maybe I can break him from the group, make him fall into anger." Shelo thought for a while. "I shall wait tell they're on the move and then, anger shall fall over him. That way, he will come to me and then." Sheloryith, still with her shock blade in hand, struck down on a stone next to her, shattering it. "YOUR SOUL WILL BE MINE!"

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: January 01, 2007, 08:38:18 PM »
So the group started on their way to the demon fortress which is near the drow one. "We are getting close to one of hte seceret passages...I remember," Thorgon said exitedly.

Just then though they were swarmed by demons! Zion emmediately jumped into action slicing through demons everywhere. Thorgon pulled out his axe and started unleashing his "kick-assery." Arez found a nice tree to hide in and started nailing the monsters in fatal positions. And Nyel just started ripping the faces off of them with her snake whip.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hunter returned to Zinn soon and reported what had happened, leaving out that he had hidden."I can't do it alone Zinn, I'm gonna need either you or the orc to help."

"I shall help you towards the end, but fo now I'll give you the orc. Unleash the orc!" Zinn yelled.

"Heh heh....Now we're talking,"