llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hell on Earth  (Read 24995 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
Re: Hell on Earth
« Reply #100 on: November 15, 2006, 09:56:36 PM »
Like a flash, Zwiryyythrow's dragon Midous, flew right past Crush, almost flying right into them. He kept his eyes on the two that were now only feet away from doom. He was now starting to get lower in allititude to get were they were, and just before they hit the grown, he swooped right under them and caught them with large claws. Felicia had her eyes closed but when she knew that she was still alive she opened them and threw her arms and the dragon's arm.

"Thank you, very much you saved my life, and my friend's too," she said has she turned to Cortez.

"Stranger, are you awake yet?" Cortez opened his eyes and found himself in the claws of Midous.

"Midous, you came back," He said clasping his side. Midous only looked down.

"Wait, you know his dragon?," Felicia asked, confused.

"Yes, he is my, my friends, Cortez said nervously, Midous, you must bring me to that mountain top, I must follow Sheloryith before she escapes. Felicia, you must remain with Midous, you will be safe with him."

Midous then approached the hilltop were shelo was once at and dropped Cortez off. Felicia climbed onto Midous' back and then looked down at the masked Cortez.

"Do you think you would be able to go on with your injury?," she ask with great concern.

"I'm not worried about a little scratch, you go with Midous to find his master and to locate Morgan and Lith, I shall return soon." Midous started to fly.

"Wait, will be able to help me find Cortez?," she called out over the great beating of Midous' wings against the air. Cortez smiled from under him helmet and then answered Felicia,

"You've already have." Midous began his way with Felicia on his back.

"WAIT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN?," she yelled, but Midous was now too far from Cortez. Cortez watched as Midous flew away.

"Take care Felicia, take care," He said before he turned back to the mountain top were Shelo took off to. As he walked, the pain in his side grew worse, he new that the arrow that hit him left now scratch but a deep lethal cut, for the magic arrows that Shelo used had arrow heads forged from a toxic material, mixed with molten steel, that would sure drain Cortez of the power that ran through his blood, but not kill, for Shelo would need his soul to power the orb and turn the world into a land of death.

_________________________________________________ __________________________

Zwiryyythrow woke up, inside the base camp on Silent Springs. He noticed that he was wearing the worn, shoddy cloths he had under his armor and that his armor was removed.

"Excuse me, He yelled, but where is my armor? and were is my brother and sister? has the wound in my side been fixed up?," An Elvin maid in a white cloak came into the room.

"Oh, I see you are awake," the maid said. "your side, it should be fully healed in a few days." Zwiryyythrow life up his shirt a looked at the wound. He saw that it was stitched up.

"Thank you...," he said with a pause.

"My name is Nezella, and your welcome. Your supplies is in the other room, I have someone bring it to you." Zwiryyythrow wanted to stand up but his side site hurt so he laid back down.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
  • I'm crazy? Insane? Don't care, you decide.
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: November 16, 2006, 06:14:16 PM »
Lith arrived at Silent Springs, bleeding badly from many different wounds caused by many different things, and all having one thing in common, his recklessness had caused him to suffer the hits. He limped through the area, looking at all the people, his blades in their respective sheaths. He saw a medical tent, and moved toward it, only to collapse down to one knee. "Gah!" he yelled in pain, his right leg severely fractured from a giants club, even though Lith had dodged the brunt of the blow, he had tried to leap to late, and caught the club fully in the legs. The giant had been struck down by a dragon riding human and the large crossbow he had held. Lith finally got back to his feet, his adrenaline kicking back in from the severe pain. He walked in and fell to both knees, growling in pain. He asked one of the nearby nurses if she knew a Nezella. "Nezella? Sure, shes taking care of another drow, one named Zwiryyythrow, I do believe. Do you need help, you seem to be limping hard?" the nurse replied in one long winded breathe. "No, my wounds can wait, where is this other injured drow?" Lith asked, his teeth gritted in pain. "Three tents down on the left, and here, this should dull the pain in whatever injury you have," the nurse said without a smile, grabbing a small bottle from the ground to her right and tossing it to Lith. Lith caught the bottle, uncapped it, and drank deeply. "My thanks, good lady," Lith said as he limped out of the tent. He limped to the next tent, and then the pain is his leg started to waver. He walked to the third tent on the left, as the nurse had said, and walked in. "Father!" Lith yelled in surprise. He hadn't been expecting it, he realized now exactly what the nurse had told him of the drow in the tent. "Father, are you alright?" Lith asked, then realized his father was sleeping. A nurse walked in at that moment and seemed startled to see him. "Nezella? Is it really you? I've come with a message. I'm sorry, Nezella, but Stold was killed by my mother," Lith said, realizing at once this young drow maiden was Stold's wife. "He asked me to watch over you untill your child is born," he stated quickly, knowing what was to come. He grabbed Nezella and hugged her, and waited for the tears to come. Morgan, where in the devil's name are you? I could really use your help right about now, Lith thought to himself. He had no idea how to relieve the pain the lost of a spouse caused someone. He sat there and hoped, with all his heart, that when all this was over, his father would be the king of the drow, his mother would be dead, his friend's child would be born in good health, and that he could protect Morgan for the rest of his life. He wished it, all the while knowing, that it wasn't likely to happen.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 06:17:24 PM by LithTheBlade »
"Try to kill me, I'll be laughing," Celak

"You want to know who I am? Or WHAT I am? There is a huge difference," Kui

"Assassinate the assassin, then shoot the plane down!" Saul

"I once ate a skinned cat. It's owner didn't like me much after that," Dave

"Nymphs! OH MY MASTER NYMPHS!" Stev

Offline T-Bone

• If there was such thing as an iklsporfin, I would be one of them.
  • Grand Master
  • Im one of those guys you wouldn't call a suck-bot.
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2006, 09:55:30 PM »
"Master Master!?" a shriveled up, tortured goblin yelled with glee. "The demon queen is doing exactly what you said! Your plan is working perectly!"

"Good Eik," the master said in a booming voice. The master patted Eik on the head. Eik giggled, his master had never been so proud of him before. His master tossed him a deer leg. Eik caught it and went to look for a place to feast, snickering in glee all the while.

When the master was alone he began to plan the next steps in his plan. "Yes yessss......hmm....." he mumbled to himself. "Yes, HAHAHAHAHA!"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The earth gobling tribe had killed most of the demons and were looking for more things to feast upon. "Huuulllt!" the Cheif yelled. "Mee smells more." The other goblins snickered. "Follow." the Cheif then commanded. Little did they know they were following the trail of the demon queen herself.

OOC: The tribe is far away from Sheloryith but I will have them catch up with her eventually and they will battle.

Zion woke up in a tent, next to Nyel. He quickly got up, he had never wanted to rest that close to his sister! He then realized that he was very sore. He winced some and walked out of the tent. He must've gotten a good beating  form the ambush of drow soldiers.

Eventually, he found his supplies and his brother's tent. He walked in but quickly stepped out. Touching moments weren't his thing, so he patently waited.

"Uggggghhhh! I wished elastinoids weren't so slow!" Aizol whispered to Nosheen. They were about half way to the battle.

"Don't worry, we'll get to the battle soon enough. I'm sure are armies are hanging in there."

"Uhhh... I hope your right." Just then Aizol bumped into some boulders which caused him to look around and see that "Sh*t! We took the wrong trail!"
"Now that I am older, the only thing I know for certain is that I know nothing for certain." -Artemis Entreri

"New things are like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constricting but then it becomes a part of you."- Garth Algar (played by Dana Carvey)

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2006, 12:41:52 AM »
All around were the sound of trickling water. Keagen had woke up, with a throbbing pain on his forehead.

"uhhh, what the hell happened?," he asked himself, "wait, how the hell did I get all the way over here?" Keagen found himself next to the long stretching stream of The Silent Springs, which were the mountain range got its name from. It was a spring, which sprang forth from a stream of water flowing from the mountain and into a basin. Keagen then remembered that later that night he set up came with the she-knight he found and was beaten down by Cortez when she was asleep.

"d**n that fool, he swore to himself, I have brought shame to the name of the ones I serve in the name of the Nyir for being knocked out by that, that, FREAK!" Keagen then picked up his oak bow and his quiver of arrows.

"Little use you have become to me, he said, I now must bring out the weapon that I should have had out long ago." Keagen then threw the bow and quiver into the stream, where it was to remain lost forever, until one would end finding it. Keagen then threw back his cape and drew out a sword, a sword of silver, five feet in length, and with a sharp gold edge.

"NOW, I will show those fools never to mess with....BEUROX OF THE NYIR!"

_________________________________________________ __________________________

Sheloryith was now a few miles north of the drow city. She was beginning to get tired, so she slumped against a tree and rested.

"I maybe far, but I feel them getting closer, " she said sheathing her dreaded shock sword.

"I must get Cortez to follow me further from the city and closer to me, and I will kill him. He must be nearly drained from powers by now and almost pasted out from the deep cut in his side." Shelo the turned to a different direction.

"Though I scene Cortez getting closer, I feel another threat stirring."

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2006, 10:03:53 PM »
OOC: Chuckanator and I will be going on a trip for a week. We will try to post if possible but don't count on it. Peace. :up:
"Now that I am older, the only thing I know for certain is that I know nothing for certain." -Artemis Entreri

"New things are like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constricting but then it becomes a part of you."- Garth Algar (played by Dana Carvey)

Offline Callista Miala Moonshade

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2006, 02:26:50 PM »
Crush flew fast, the air wiped at Morgans face. Morgan had began to sweat, tears still rolled down her cheeks and she looked awfully pale, "We should get you to a nurse as soon as possible Morgan" Morgan shook her head "No we must find the others before i go and get healed" Crush sighed, a large ring of smoke driffted out of his nostrils. "look there!" Crush said pointing to another dragon flying away from them. Crush flew closer and closer "Felicia, I found you" Called Morgan from Crush's back as the two dragons flew side by side. "We shall take you to a safe place then we must go and search for the others, the cliffs are safe." Crush had been talking to Midous for a while now, "midous say's that Cortez has gone after Sheloryith on his own, even though he is the one that she needs to complete the orb's power source. Cortez told Midous that he must take care of Felicia and not to let her get hurt. Unfortunatly Midous can not sense Lith's lifeforce either." Morgan closed her eye's and nodded "We must go now" Said Morgan bluntly, The two dragons roared a farewell to each other and flew off in opposite directions, Morgan shivered as the wind blew through her long hair, her face has gone as white as a ghost but she had stopped sweating, Morgan coughed loudly clutching her chest as she did so, all of a sudden her head began to spin Morgan held on tightly to Crush's rough scales "Morgan are you alright?" Came Crush's worried voice, his words seemed to echo around Morgans head, her eyes closed and she tipped sidewards slipping right of Crush's back and hurtling towards silent springs which was just underneath them, Crush let out an ear-piercing roar and flew after her as fast as he possibly could go. 
'What goes up!! Must come down,"

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2006, 05:41:14 PM »
Lith held Nezella for what seemed like years. Finally, the tears ended. Lith looked into Nezella's eyes. "Nezella, I am sorry for your loss, I lost a great friend in Stold. You have my protection whenever you need it, just send word. Now, I must go. The battle rages, and I must help out the goodly people of the world," Lith said to her. He gave her one last hug, and walked out of the tent. "Tell my father to find me when we wakes up and has recovered," Lith called back. He walked to the springs and drank deeply, then looked up at the sky. He saw a familiar figure. "Crush?" he asked himself. He then saw the falling body, Morgan's body, and watched as Crush dove after her. Lith instantly went into one of his few spells. Calling upon the magic of the drow, and transformed in him by his mother, he granted Morgan levitation for a short period, and Crush was only a few short feet from her by his eyes. Lith staked his katanas into the ground and launched his fire-stream spell into the sky, hoping Crush would see the signal, and hoping Crush would bring his his Commanding Mistress. "Morgan, if anyone has hurt you, I swear by the Nine Hells themselves I will untterly destroy the offender," Lith vowed quietly to himself. He sat and watched, and hoped all went as he had planned.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: November 23, 2006, 09:36:37 AM »
Crush saw the spell fly up into the sky and hit Morgan, her descent slowed and Crush managed to just get underneath her thin body. Crush looked towards where the spell had come from "Lith! but how? i could not sense his life force how is this possible?" Crush soared down towards Lith and landed softly on a large span of grass by the waters edge. Crush turned his head and gently picked morgan up and led her carefully on the floor before Lith. Crush let out a low rumble and nosed Morgan, making her slide over the wet mud of the damp earth towards Lith. Crush closed his eyes and relayed a message to Lith hoping that he would understand "Poisoned arrow, taking her life force, She's fading fast. Must do something before it is to late, Relak captain of demon army, he's dead now, he said you were dead, he had orders from Sheloryith, to kill us all" Crush lowered his head so that his many faceated eye was looking straight into Lith's face. The light blue of the dragons eye was outstanding and what looked like a dragon sized tear rolled down the scaly cheek of the mighty beast. 

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: November 25, 2006, 11:14:58 PM »
Felicia as Morgan disappeared from her site, far below her. Midous had now landed back down onto the earth, out of the site of the rageing war. She watched as the races of man and monster fight with full force. Then from the far south-west corner came forth the remaining warriors of the Sun fire Vanguard. The had came out onto the field, riding on there horses, cutting down all those that stood in their way.

"They have returned, She said to Midous, "Thank you God, We just may have a chance to finish this war." Felicia then turned back to Midous.

"Midous, that stranger that said he would help me locate Cortez, do you know who he is?" Midous, mute but able to understand someone and to communicate in his own strange gestures only answered her with a bow of his head.

"Really, she said surprised, well who is he? he said that I already found Cortez, What do you think he meant by that? Midous then laid down onto the ground, rubbing his in the dirt growling. Felicia then remembered what Keagen told her.

"He is wearing the very armor of Sheloryith, He works for the demons know. We could try to save him, but I'm not giving you a promise that he could be helped." Felicia suddenly became frozen.

"It was him, I can't believe it," she said. "She then took out her long sword and gripped the handle tightly. "He lied to me, and that infuriates greatly." Several tears came down from her eyes. She then turned to Midous. "But I can't be angry with him now, We must find the others, we're going after him." Felicia then jumped onto Midous' back and the two headed to Silent Springs.

_________________________________________________ _____________________________

Beurox watched the Silent Springs Camp. He had his sword of precious metals in his hand.

"I should storm the camp and cut each and everyone of their throats, the elders would be most pleased, they would have to make me a Nyirian Knight." Beurox was now just about to leap from his hide out when Midous along with Felicia came into site, so he quickly jumped back behind a tree. Felicia jumped off of Midous and ran into the nearest tent. Inside she found Zwiryyythrow. Felicia recognized him from the past so she readied her sword and took out one of her throwing knives and threw it at Zwiryyythrow hitting one of the wooden polls of the tent next to him. Zwiryyythrow looked at the knife and then back at Felicia.

"Well, well, well, look who I found, she said. I come her looking for Lith and Morgan, but instead, I find the creep that put Cortez in an eye patch." Zwiryyythrow stood up.

"Now, now, I mean you no harm, dear Felicia, I realized what I've done in the past so I asked Cortez for forgiveness and He did as I forgave him for what he wanted to be forgiven from." Nezella then came into the tent.

"excuse me, but if your looking for Lith and Morgan, come with me. Sadly, Morgan is in a bad state of health. Felicia then walked over to Zwiryyythrow bed.

"You just prey that you get forgiven for what you did to my hand. Sometimes it hurts as if it is still burning." Felicia then reached out and pulled out the knife from the poll and followed Nezella out of the tent.

_________________________________________________ _____________________________

Cortez was now less then a mile from Shelo. From behind him, blood trailed. Up ahead he could see a large cliff, and Shelo was on it.

"I’ll have you now, Sheloryith, he said." He now struggled to run up to the edge of the cliff, but slumped to his feet every few steps. When he reached the edge, he yelled out to her.

"SHELORYITH, YOUR END IS HERE!" Shelo turned around to see the chosen one of the Nova sphere.

"IT IS YOURS TO END NOW!," she yelled out. She then drew out her shock blade. "Come, give me your best shot!" Cortez then helled in his pain and charged at Shelo with his axe in hand. The two had clashed their blades, both even in power. When Cortez attacked, Sheloryith quickly blocked it and when she attacked, Cortez blocked.

"I see the demon armor and axe is serving you well, but soon your powers will be gone, including your life. Too bad you could have been one of us but you where too weak. Always warring about your stupid friends and your she-knight. But guess what, they will be dead sooner then you know it!" Cortez became outraged.

"You lie!" Cortez then forced shelo back to the edge of the cliff and he struck the ground, which began to crumble into dirt below Sheloryith feet.

"NNNOOOO!," she yelled as she fell. "d**n YOU CORTEZ!!!!!!.........." Cortez then looked down at the bottom of the crumbled cliff.

"No your majesty, d**n you!"

OOC: oh, don't worry about Shelo, she isn't dead just yet....
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 11:22:23 PM by Chuckanator »

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: November 26, 2006, 08:34:44 PM »
Morgans body convulsed sending a wave of ripples through her slender frame, Her eyes flickered but remained shut Crush watched her intently as once again her body shook. Sweat had began to pour down her face making it glimmer in the dim light, Crush mewed softly resting his huge head on the soft ground by Morgans side. Morgans mind had gone into overdrive images flashed up in front of her as she led there not being able to open her eyes or say a word. A picture of Crush aloft in the sky ducking and diving out of the clouds, a picture of Lith smiling holding his blades high and laughing, a picture of Felicia cuddling into Cortez, a picture of darkness, bodies lying strewn everywhere faces mangled limbs away from there residing body, blood soaking into the grass around them and a dark face laughing above them. Morgan screamed the high-pitch vibrated through her form her mouth fixed open and the sound just pouring out. Her back arched away from the ground forcing her body up which was then supported by her shoulders which still lay on the ground digging into the wet earth. Her eyes shot open momentarily before closing as the sound vanished and the limp body of Morgan fell to the ground once again, her breathing came in short rasps shuddering her each time. 

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: November 27, 2006, 02:07:10 PM »
OOC: I'M BAAAACCCKKKK!

Zion was woken up suddenly by a cold breeze, he had fallen asleep while waiting outside the tent. He got up and walked in but not to his surprize, Lith wasn't there, but his brother was. Zion saw that Zwiryyythrow was awake so he sat down and said to him "So how you doing big brother?"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Eik came running into his master's chamber all of a sudden. "Master Master! I gotted word that the demon lady has died."

"What, this can't be!" came the booming reply. "I have seen the future, this isn't supposed to happen..... I musn't  abanden what the Hikclusse told me, she can't be dead."

The master tossed Eik an eyeball and instructed him to go. Eik ran away less happy this time but happy nontheless.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The earth goblin cheif suddenly came to an abrupt halt. "Mees cannot smell prey any more." The cheif took a few long, hard sniffs then instructed his tribe to go back. They had to go all the way down the cliff they were coming at and go to around to the bottom of the to get Sheloryith. But that was a some price that the tribe was willing to pay.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2006, 01:32:25 AM »
Suddenly, the rubble began to shake. The shaking grew bigger and bigger, and then CRASH! A fist came crashing out from under the rocks, then came another, next a whole cloaked body, covered in dirt arose. Sheloryith still had the Nova sphere and shock sword in her hands. Though shielded behind her indestructible mask and cloak, she could feel dreadful pain all over her body.

"CORTEZ!, she yelled out, I WILL FIND YOU, AND YOU AND ALL YOUR d**n FRIENDS WILL FEEL TRUE SUFFERING!" Sheloryith looked up and could see the goblin tribes leaving, and without fearing for her safety, she called to them.

"YOU, DO NOT LEAVE, IF YOU RETURN AND ASSISST IN THE DEFEAT OF THE HUMAN ENEAMIES, I ASSURE YOU WILL BE GREATLEY REWARED!"

_________________________________________________ _______________________

Cortez was near the Silent Springs camp, with hand at his bleeding side. He noticed that it had stopped bleeding but still was cut opened. He could see Felicia near Midous talking to Nezella. At first he started slowing down in his approach, but continued.

"She will be made with me, he said to himself, but I hope she will understand. I didn't want to have to lie her, but I didn't want her or anyone else to get hurt. Well, Here I go." Cortez had reached the tent she was near. He bowed his head and took off his helmet and dropped it on the ground. The helmet made a small crashing sound when it fell. Felicia, with her back to Cortez, heard the sound so turned around. And there in back of her, stood the one she was searching for a long time, Cortez. Her captain, commander, best friend, and the she truly loved. Cortez only smiled when he could she her face.

"Hello Felicia," he said quietly. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth when I found, but I just wanted to make sure that Sheloryith wasn't going to get in my way. If you don't forgive me, I will clearly understand." Felicia only stared at Cortez for a moment, but then, more tears came to her eyes. She still had her sword tightly in her hand. Then, the sword, slowly started to slip from her hand and fell to the ground with a THUD. Felicia then ran to Cortez and embraced him tightly, and began crying softly. Cortez then looked down at her.

"I glade I can she you again, Felicia. I hope you didn't get worried." Felicia then looked up at him. A smile then came to her face.

"I saw blood and found your axe. Worried greatly, but never feared your death. I knew you would return in one piece. Cortez then pulled her closer.

"And I knew you weren’t going to stop looking for me." Cortez then leaned down to kiss her lips but hesitated and kissed her right cheek. Felicia then looked back up at him.

"Your dizziness must have through you off balance." Felicia then pulled his head closer and kissed him on the lips."

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2006, 05:36:39 PM »
Lith watched as Crush descended towards him. He watched as the dragon put Morgan in front of him, and heard in his head the dragon's words. He saw the dragon's tear, and was enraged. "Relak, you are lucky you are dead already," Lith said in a disturbingly calm voice. He picked up Morgan gently and motioned for Crush to follow. He headed back towards the Silent Springs camp. When they arrived at the very edge, Lith told Crush to stay back a bit, these people would never know if he was friendly or enemy, and explained it better not to test to see the reactions. He walked to where he had just seen his father, and walked in. "Uncle, Father, meet Morgan," Lith said in mock cheeriness. He called for Nezella and told her what happend, "Please, Nezella, please find a way to get rid of the poison," Lith said as he fought back tears and sobs. He looked at his uncle and father and dismissed his pain momentarily. "Where is Cortez?" he asked simply, then collapsed from sheer exaustion.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: November 30, 2006, 03:26:22 AM »
Just as Lith asked of Cortez, Cortez, followed by Felicia entered the tent in which he was.

"Why, I'm right Lith," he said as he flung open the entrance flap of the tent.

"I got word that Morgan has come in contact of one of your mother's arrows." Nezella turned to Cortez with a sad look. She then whispered into his ear.

"Indeed it was an arrow and she is being poisoned. We've tried everything, but nothing seems to work. I fear she will not be saved. Cortez then turned to Morgan and then back at Nezella.

"Don't fear for her, she will be saved." Cortez then looked over at Lith. "I promise you she will be saved." Cortez then remembered his bleeding side that had stopped. he then looked down at it and it was just about gone.

"Hmm, strange," he said. "I two have been struck with a lethal arrow, but for some reason, the wound has nearly recovered.

"There is something wrong, I don't think what is happening is supposed to happen. Sheloyrith must not be dead. She needs me for the final soul count in the Nova sphere but she has not killed me yet. That must be because I knocked her down that cliff back there and she needs more time, but why is Morgan still ill? The arrows both Sheloryith and Relak could just be the same type, by why is it still poisoning Morgan? Relak must want her dead for some reason, but what?"

Felicia then turned to Cortez. "Besides the arrows, could you find a cure? you did work for Sheloryith, didn't you learn any of her powers of healing?"

"I don't know. These powers just came to me. But though the arrow drained me of most of all the power and blood I have, I can still feel the power." Cortez then remained silent for a second.

"I’m not quite sure of what I going to do, but I think what we need is the Nova sphere. Though it is consistered a weapon against us, I could just be the source of power that we need to save Morgan. I'm going back to where Sheloryith had her fall and get the Nova sphere back."

Felicia's eyes lit up. "your crazy, what if you get hurt again?," she asked.

"That is another risk I need to take. He side without looking at her. It's either die trying to save the world or die doing nothing at all, I’ll take my chance facing death."

Zwiryyythrow stood up from his bed. "Then if your going, I will go. Though she may appear to be weak, you must not underestimate her powers. She feels no physical pain or any sense of emotion. I must go with you, because if there's going to be someone kill between the two of us, I would rather have it be me. I’ve lived a full life and I wish I would have live it wisely.  And besides, she's my wife and if she dies, I would like to die next to her, either with her of against her, I don‘t care."

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2006, 10:16:13 PM »
Arez and Thorgon stumbled into the Silent Springs camp and saw a doctor. "Exuse me, would ye be kind enough to point me in the direction of the one called Nezella? We've been told she's quite good with wounds." Thorgon asked the doctor.

She pointed in a direction and the two were off. They slowly stumbled into the tent and saw Lith! "Ah, well met again Sir Lith." Arez greeted cheerfuly. He looked around. Suddenly feeling quite embaressed, he tried to apologize. "Oh! Terribly sorry! It seems that we have interupted a meeting of some sort. We'll just wait for the doctor's asisstance outside."

"Hold on," Zion ordered. "What field are you in human?"

"Archery" Arez responded.

"Hmm...and the dwarf?"

"Kick Ass-ery" Thorogon huffed sarcastically.

"Well to my knowledge we don't have anyone in the field of archery or...Kick Assery so it would be a great honor if you could help us on are noble quest to defeat the demon queen."

"If it has the word "quest" in it count us in." Arez repleid. Throgon nodded his head in agreement.

"Well then it's settled, I shall go along as well and grudgingly wake Nyel up to come." Zion then started walking out of the tent. But just as he was he noticed something ont the floor. He picked it up and it was a statuette of a cat. "Who's magnificent item is this?" Zion asked in true curiosity.

OOC: The statuette is the thing that can turn into a living tiger (I think it's a tiger) if called upon. Lith gave it to Morgan earlier in the story and it was kind of forgotten. So Morgan dropped it or something and Zion found it. Just trying to bring an old idea back into the story.  :)

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2006, 02:50:04 AM »
Keagen listen to the those that were in the tent in front of him. Despite being far from it, his pointed elf ears were of great help.

"So, Sheloryith is still out there," he said. "And she still has the Nova sphere. Hmm, I must find her and maybe we could work something out." Keagen then took off to through the woods, unseen, to find the one that would finally bring back glory, respect, and power to him and his elders of the Nyir.

_________________________________________________ ________________________

Cortez took out his great axe. He then ran a stone a cross its blades to renew its blade, after all the flesh, bone, and metal it had cut through.

"So then we have it." He said to the rest of the group. "We will find Sheloryith and finish her off. And we if possible, return the Nova sphere to the drows, if not destroyed." Felicia then took out Cortez's old battle axe that she had been holding on to.

"Cortez, I found your old axe," She said holding it out to him. "I used it a few times when you where gone, but other then that, its still the same." Cortez smiled as he took it into his free hand.

"Thanks Felicia, I thought I was never going to see it again, But now that I'm glad to see it again, I want you to have. Cortez then held it out to Felicia.

"You are a great warrior, one of the best I've ever seen and I would be honored if you would take it." Felicia was surprised to see the same axe that was first Cortez's father's and then his and now was being offered to her.

"But this was your fathers and you would think you would have it handed down to a son one day," she said as she slowly took the handle.

"Yes, it was my fathers, but now it is mine to give to you. My father would have like you and there wouldn't be nobody else better then you to take it. And if I did have a son, well I'm sure he would have it one day after you." Cortez then gave Felicia a wink, though he only has one eye, the blink was intended it to be a wink. Felicia got the sign and gave him a smile.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: December 05, 2006, 06:26:36 PM »
Lith listened to everything said quietly from his position on the floor. He looked up when he heard something about an item on the floor. "Wait a second, thats the statuette I gave Morgan before I had to run off. She must have dropped it when I carried her in," Lith said quickly. He took it from Zion and set it next to Morgan. "Hold on, something isn't right," Lith said with a grimace. He closed his eyes and ran a quick check over everything in the area. "Something just took off, fast," he said quietly. He looked at all his new found friends, and was honestly surprised they were all still alive. He felt the pain in his leg start to return. "Ya, giant club, leg, need, help," Lith just barely managed to get those simple words out before he passed out cold from the pain.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: December 05, 2006, 11:11:40 PM »
Nezella came into the tent, along with two other nurses. "He's knocked out, said Nezella to the others. Quick, lets get him to the other tent." Nezella then picked up the limp body of Lith. The two others carefully picked up his legs and carried him out of Morgans tent. "We'll fix up his leg, you may see him when he's awake." Zwiryyythrow watched as they took away his son. He then stood up. "Please, take care of my son." he said with great worry. "He's my one I have."

_________________________________________________ ________________________

Sheloryith woke up. She didn't remember when she fell asleep. "d**n it, I need to find those goblins, they maybe of good use to me. I'm no longer fighting side by side with the demons, so I must find another army." Sheloryith started up from the cliff. "Cortez isn't dead yet, but that women still is suffering. Relak did well, but I can't worry about him right at this moment. Within minutes, Shelo had reached the top and was now on the search for the goblin tribe. "They are somewhere around here, I can feel it like the blood in my vains." Shelo then took off back through the woods.

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: December 08, 2006, 11:18:52 AM »
Zion took a bucket of water and threw all the water at Nyel. He snickered but his happiness turned into agony as he felt the jaws of a snake dig into his flesh. He knew it was Nyel's whip so he kicked the bucket at her.

"You shall pay dearly when we get back to Mennzoneranzen." (I don't know if that's spelled right.) Nyel complained.

"Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.....! You think that we will ever make it back there? If we do we shall be exicuted." Zion repied.

"What have I done to deserve exicution?" Nyel protested.

"Have you forgotten about your whole entire army that Matron Shookai granted you? Now as you should know they are probably destroyed by now and I don't think that she shall be very pleased by that."

Unfortunately for Nyel, Zion was right. She could never go back to Mennzoberanzen.

"Well, what am I going to do?" Nyel asked Zion.

"The humans, with the exception of your nephew and brother, are going on a little mission to destroy the demon queen, Sheloryith. In other words the one who has been causing all this havoc. So the way I see it is that if we go on the mission and die we won't have to deal with Matron Shookai, and if we succeed then the humans might let us stay here. It's a win or win situation."

After some more talking Zion and Nyel eventually got over to the tent where everyone else was.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Eik came hobbling to his master's call. "Yes master?"

"Eik, fetch me my armor and then get Hunter," the master replied. He then threw Eik another deer leg.

Eik hopped away with glee and soon brought Hunter and his master's armor.

"What do you want this time Zinn?" Hunter asked, hoping it involved pay.

"I want you to go down to the war and finish off the demon queen." Zinn explained.

"Okay, so what's the pay?"

"This," Zinn pulled a lever and a wall opened up revealing a 15 foot 1 and a half ton orc.

"Throw in a 100 gold and you got yourself a deal." Hunter bargained.

"Uhhh...Fine" Zinn compramise.

Without another word Hunter was off, determined to get his prize.

OOC: Zinn (full name is Zinnbarrox) is an extremely powerful being. His origin is still to be determined, but he wears an iron mask to make sure sure his origin stays that way. Whoever he really is he is very powerful and ownes may crime guilds in cities and such. Hunter is sort of a bounty hunter except he does more that collect bounties. He'll steal, kill, do anything you want as long as it involves good pay. Hunter to has something to hide so he wears a giant black cloak every day.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: December 09, 2006, 12:44:34 AM »
Sheloryith stopped in the middle of a fork, breaking into three separate paths.

"d**n, where did they go?," she said quietly to herself. She looked at the paths and all where very much the same in worn ground. Suddenly, there was something came moving in the bushes behind her. With hesitating, she quickly drew out her bow, ready to fire, turned around and fired. And in a flash, the arrow was deflected by something and came flying back at her and she grabbed it in mid-air, inches away from her head.

"who goes there, she said sternly, show yourself, or die." Seconds later, out jumped Beurox, with his mighty sword.

"Your majesty, Queen Sheloryith, I presume," he said with a bow.

"A Nyirian? I should have known. All you sound a like, and look alike," she said as she place her bow away, which disappeared in a cloud of fire. "What do you want?"

"First off, I was sent to make sure you killed the head of the Sun fire Vanguard, but you held back, and know I must help you." Sheloryith laughed.

"You idiot, Do I look like I need help? Yes, My first plan to get the Nova sphere didn't work, but I have it now and all I have to do is kill the head of the Sun fire." Beurox sighed.

"Your great in power, but you lack in knowledge. Cortez has joined forces with your son and husband. His brother and sister are with him. I don't need to know everything to see the outcome, You will fall. But if you are willing to, we could join forces and stop them, your powers and my strength, what say you?"
Sheloryith thought for a second. She knew that Cortez still had the demonic powers and that Lith was still a threat to her.

"Fine, you have deal, she said as she shook his had. But don't think that you will wield the Nova sphere, It is mine to control."

"Never will I dare," he said.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #120 on: December 12, 2006, 06:31:14 PM »
Lith sat at the edge of the underground lake with his good friend Stold. They sat there, weapons ready, watching the water. "Stold, where are the Hook Horrors at?" Lith asked casually. "I don't know, Matron Mother sent us out here to save the family pendant stolen by them," Stold said angrily. Lith pressed the subject, "But how did they get the pendant, everyone knows when they are near, they aren't exactly known for being very stealthy," he said in a low voice. Stold held up his hand, "Did you just hear that, Lith?" he whispered. Lith replied in the sign languange, Yes, that would be the Hook Horrors, wouldn't it? Lith said. Stold merely shook his head and headed in the direction of the noise. He motioned Lith to follow, so Lith stood up and followed his companion. They crossed through a tight hole and came into another large area, and saw the signature heat trails of the Hook Horrors. Get ready, when you see me strike, get into the fight with everything you have, Stold said to Lith. Lith gave a quick nod and found a spot with a good view of the beasts. He saw a pendant laying on the ground, and one of the creatures was trying to smash it. Just then Lith saw Stold leap into the beasts, quickly stabbing two as he found the holes in their exoskeletons and shoved through. Lith leapt from his position and quickly struck one down from behind. They continued picking the beasts off one by one, and taking only a few scratches, finally grabbed the pendant. They both looked at each, then back at the pendant as the magical energy left it. Stold put the pendant on his weapons belt, and they both headed home, to the beating they knew they were to recieve for letting the beasts destroy such a valuble artifact.

Lith shot up strait on the cot he was lying on, his leg did not hurt one bit. but his head ached like never before. "Just a dream," he said to himself again and again. He looked around, and threw on his battle gear, then walked outside the tent. He looked up into the sky, a new fire in his eye. "My lady, Morgan, I will kill for you, but Stold, I dedicate my fighting to you. Watch from above my friend, and see my dance," Lith said eagerly. He walked around for a few minutes to clear the dream from his head, and then returned to the tent with his friends in it. "Alright everyone, lets get a plan formed, my mother is not one to be taken lightly," Lith looked at everyone, very few of who he known for more than a day or two, and knew at once, if these people survived, they would be lifelong friends indeed.

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: December 14, 2006, 12:01:23 AM »
"As a matter of fact, I am somewhat familiar with the area around the drow base that we are going to." Thorgon told everyone. "When I was a wee, young lad I used to play in these mountain tops with me friends. And one day we started to play when I found a tunnel into the mountains. So me friends and I went and walked into the tunnel, leaving some sort of trail, until we saw drow symbols on the walls. When we saw the symbols we ran away like girls and after that I always brought me trusty boy-sized axe to the mountains." Thorgon paused and thought of what he was saying. When he realized he was having flash backs he quickly shooked them out of his head, knowing that they would get the group nowhere. "My point is that I know a lot of seceret passages into the mountains from my experience. And I think I can get us in there undetected."

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2006, 12:35:45 AM »
"Very well then, said Cortez, We must get ready to leave. We're going to need some more supplies though. I'm going to see if I can find some new cloths, my old ones are a bit torn up from when demons were tormenting." Cortez then ran his stone across his axes blade a few more times.

_________________________________________________ __________

Beurox and Sheloryith were now a few miles from the ruined demon fortress. Sheloryith became shock to see the fortress reduced to a smoldering pile of rubble.

"After all the years of having it build, all the sweat and blood, all the ones that gave their lives to its construction, now there is nothing left but its stones scattered about like an incomplete puzzle." She then kicked a stone.

"Do you think we'll find anything useful here?, said Beurox with his eyes fix and the ruins.

"No, all that sits here, shall not be moved. "ashes to ashes, dust to dust," she replied. "but that doesn't include the dead, they shall not come to a waste." Beurox then turned back to her. "What do you mean?" An evil smile came to Sheloryith from under her mask.

"They shall be born again, as one." Shelo then raised a hand. It began to glow red. And suddenly, a cloud from around the rubble, sending the dead "hell-spawn creatures" flying  into the cloud. As all the bodies were gathered, sounds of crunching bones and splitting flesh could be heard. Then, as the cloud diminished, out stepped an massive snarling, forty foot demon, constructed from all the dead demons. Each of its limbs consisted of at lease ten demons, each fused together. Its fingers were arms and at the its head were more heads, up to ten total. It had the smell of an entire battle field covered in dead, rotting bodies. Beurox held his nose and turned away. He became sick. "My queen, is this what you plan to destroy them with?" Shelo turned to him.

"Not only will he destroy them, young Beurox, He shall destroy this world! come, join us, fight with us, rule with us! Prince of Fire!

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2006, 02:33:32 AM »
Lith felt something at the edge of his conscience. "Hold a second, friends," he said to everyone. He closed his eyes and searched for his mothers life force. He felt her by her fortress, but something else was there too. "Well, I think we have a slight problem. My mother has done something. I can't tell what, but I felt her magic very strongly a moment ago. She did something, something big, and if it was her casting the spell, it does not bode well for the goodly races," he said to everyone. He pulled his blades from their respective sheaths. Straing at the edges, he noticed they had many new imperfections. "Cortez, might I use your whet stone for a little bit?" he asked, "We are going to need to have everything perfect for the the fight, if my guess is correct. The spell felt familiar, a type of raise dead spell, but different. Many bodies raised to one life force. Makes no sense," he said. He stared at everyone, and then at Morgan. "She is my mother, the fight with her will be horrendous. I'll understand if none of you wishes to go with me, but I must stop her, she has gone to far. The spell was a forbidden one, one used only in times of demonic unrest to controll the population. As her blood courses through my veins, she is my problem. I'll not ask for anyone to follow me, because death for many is certain in the fight. But I will not stop any of you, my friends, if you wish to follow," he told everyone with his staring at the floor. He looked up and the fire in his eyes blazed.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2006, 08:56:43 PM »
Cortez handed his stone to Lith. "We're in this together, We shall go with you." Cortez then thought of what Lith spoke of.

"You know, said Cortez running a finger across his axe blade, I can feel her the same way as you, but these powers I have feel deferent, Like, there is some kind of wall blocking me. I think, the arrow I was hit with limited the range of my powers, like my ability to see great distances." Cortez became frozen in place. His vision began to accelerate, beyond silent springs, beyond the drow city, and was approaching the demon fortress, but something struck him with great force and sent his vision flying back to him and knocked him on his back. THUD! Felicia turned to Cortez and knelt down at his side.

"Cortez, Cortez!, she yelled, Are you alright?" Cortez eyes were dazed, rolling all over. When is eyes focused, He got back up, with Felicia's help.

"My head, what the hell hit me?," He asked.

"You looked like you were hit by a brick, that was invisible," said Felicia.

"It seems  Sheloryith decided that your powers are too powerful and so she block off most of your power," said Zwiryyythrow.