llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hell on Earth  (Read 39383 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
Re: Hell on Earth
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2006, 08:03:29 PM »
Cortez thought for a moment and then remembered Midous which was still laying on the ground, worried of his wounded master. "Come," said Cortez to the dragon. Midous at first limped around from his hurt wing but then flapped it and came crawling towards Cortez.

"I need you to help him down the mountain, said Cortez, can you handle it?" Midous just nodded his head and so Cortez lifted Zwiryyyrithrow onto the saddle. Cortez then thought about the rip inside Midous' wing, so he then held his hand against the rip and a few seconds later, a light appeared around his hand and when Cortez dropped his hand and the rip was gone. Midous didn't do anything else so he took to the sky and came to Lith. "I think we should head down to the Elvin base camp, Cortez yelled to Lith. There, we can fix up your father, follow me, it's not too far."

And so, the journey to the Elvin base camp of the Silent Spring Mountain Range began, as did the attack on the hidden drow city, led by Sheloryith. There to the north of the city, stood Sheloryith, preparing the assault.

"Now men," said Shelo, "Were going in there and taking the Nova sphere. Kill all those who stand in our way, it any run, let them, for they will burn soon enough. Now, LET'S MOVE!

And so the army of demons came crashing through gates of the city, killing and burning all that lied in the way. Shelo's sword blazed with electric shocks. Sparks shot everywhere, wounding and electrocuting anyone. Blood and bodies filled the halls and the roads of the underground city and soon enough, the keep was breached, then after that, the drow shrine, were the Nova sphere sat in the center of the room. Sheloryith Slowly approached the small, blue orb. She then picked up the small dark box that sat under the sphere's stone pillar. She opened the box and threw it onto the orb and closed it over it. She then locked the box with the dark key and threw them both into a black leather bag.

"Well men, let's us return home," said Shelo, "The new world awaits."

"Your majesty, I fear we can't return," said one demon, "I fear our fortress is under siege." Shelo then turned to the demon, "By who?," asked Shelo.

"The she-knight," replied the demon.

"d**n," said Shelo to herself

_________________________________________________ __________________________

The shaft was small, dark, and the temperature began to increase. Felicia new that she was heading straight into the fortress' farness, but she knew what she was going to do, but first she had to get out of the shaft before it became flooded with more burning fire. As she continued her way to instant death, the stone shaft became a metal pipe. She then caught hold of a connected piece of the pipe with her feet. She pulled out a throwing knife and stuck it into the pipe and began cutting her way from the cocoon-like structure. Once she had cut all the way around the pipe with the now dull knife, the pipe broke in half and came crashing down into the ferness chamber. Felicia pulled herself out of the broken pipe and looked around. She then stopped and gazed at the monstrous ferness. It was filled with vents, levers, and pipes sticking out all over it. An evil-looking smile came across Felicia's face.

"Time to blow your ass back to Hell," she said to herself as she approached the ferness. As she approached it, she looked at all the levers on it. "Just like igniting a keg of powder." she said as she reached out and pulled a lever down the other way. The ferness made a loud screech as the shutter to the broken pipe closed. Felicia then pulled down another lever, and another, and another after the next. After all the levers were down, the ferness started to make strange noises and began to shake a bit, trying to relieve the pressure building up. Felicia left the chamber for a few minute, but managed to return with over twenty kegs of powder, rolling in on five carts, one after the other. She then parked the carts around the pressurized bomb and stepped back.

"Let's see how you handle this one," she as she turned back and headed up the stairs.

Offline T-Bone

• If there was such thing as an iklsporfin, I would be one of them.
  • Grand Master
  • Im one of those guys you wouldn't call a suck-bot.
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: October 20, 2006, 02:13:36 PM »
Zion saw that Cortez and Lith were leaving so he did a quick parry and dispatched the last of the trolls and ran to Midous the dragon and grabbed ahold of his tail just as they started taking to the air.

Nyel and her army had long since found a cave by now an were already on the battle field slaughtering tons of stupid monsters. Nyel saw a dragon in the air and thought nothing of it until she saw Zwiryyyrithrow passed out and bloody on the dragon, and then she regognized the other three to! She saw the human she encountered her nephew and her brother! Zion must have betrayed her! Either that or he was trying to kill Lith, but she thought the 1st one was more likely. So she hopped on one of her soldier's dragons and started chasing after the them.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Arez and Thorgon were now very deep into the orc fortress and had just gotten done killing a few more orcan guards. "Where is the fifth?" Arez asked

"You had him, didn't you?"

"No"

"OH SH*T!!" they both yelled.

The fifth had ran to tell their king!

"We have to get out of here!" Arez yelled.

"Too late," Thorgon said.

The two listened to the thundering footsteps of orcs echoing through out the tunnels, and the only thing they could do was wait for the impact.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 04:04:29 PM by T-Bone »
"Now that I am older, the only thing I know for certain is that I know nothing for certain." -Artemis Entreri

"New things are like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constricting but then it becomes a part of you."- Garth Algar (played by Dana Carvey)

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2006, 01:32:20 AM »
"Glad to have you here with us," said Cortez to Zion. "You can help us get your brother to the base camp. Here, you hold onto his sword." had so Cortez threw the sword to Zion.

_________________________________________________ _____________

Felicia was now running out of time. She would need to get to a far distance from the fortress in minutes before the powder kegs are breached. She was now in the middle of the keep when suddenly the room became filled with demons. Felicia stopped and looked around at the monsters, with both her sword and axe, twirling around her fingers.

"Go on, attack me!" screamed Felicia. "All your shall all share."

"And you shall join us!" said one demon, talking out its sword.

"We'll see about that," replied Felicia.

Then at once, the demons charged. Felicia waited until they all were within three feet from her and then she attacked. She spun around and sliced through the leading demons. And then began violent blows. She was near victory, but then she was hit in the back. She hesitated, but tried to pay little attention. She stuck back, but then was hit in the side, then in the arm, and then across the right side of her head, cutting off thin piece of her long, black hair. Felicia was now at her knees. She was covered in cuts, cuts that ripped half way through her armor and in some places completely through it.

"It is the end for you, mortal," said a demon as he lifted his sword over Felicia's head. Felicia turned and looked up at the demon.

"And your fate shall follow soon," she said. The demon then held up his sword high but before he could bring the final blow, an arrow crashed threw a near by window and hit the demon in the right side of its head. Two more followed the first, hitting two more demons in back of Felicia, one through the throat and the other through the heart. Felicia didn't seem to pay any attention. She just got back and began hacking her way to the gate. As she approached her only way out, roaring could be heard from the farness chamber below her, followed by a couple of explosions. Stone blocks, falls of blood, and burning debris began littering the floor all around her and without turning back, she painfully ran through the gate, across the draw bridge and down the mountain. Suddenly, she could her more explosions behind her, but still kept her eyes ahead.

When she came to the bottom, She finally decided to turn around and when she did, a smile came to her face as she watched as the dreaded Fortress of the Red Mountain came crashing down in to an inferno of blood-red fire.

"Hahaahha!" laughed Felicia, "Better think twice before come back up here and mess with me!" When she finished, she turned around and became startled when she found Beurox behind her.

"Where the hell did you come from?" she said.

"I was waiting for you," he replied

"Well anyways, thanks for giving me a hand," she said as her sheathed her sword and axe. "And now, I must be off, I have a friend to find."

_________________________________________________ _____________

Back at the Drow city, Sheloryith gathered all her men up into the drow shrine.

"Alright men," said Sheloryith, "I have just received word that the fortress is under siege, so we can't return. Therefore, we shall stay here and begin the ritual to free me of my prison here. Though it may seem difficult doing it here, we are going to have to. And you all, you’re going to have to hold the line here. I will not have those idiots come here and cause more problems! Do you all understand?" And all the demons replied "Yes, Queen Sheloryith!"

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
  • I'm crazy? Insane? Don't care, you decide.
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2006, 04:34:53 PM »
Lith followed Cortez for a while, hiding in the trees with the bow he had gotten from Morgan. From no where, a feeling wretched his gut. Something was wrong with his father's people, and his mother's people were in combat. Lith dropped in front of Cortez within a few minutes of the feeling. "Cortez, take my father whereever you need to to heal him, I must check something, I shouldn't be gone but a few hours," Lith stated quickly, then without waiting for a reply, leapt back into the lower branches and hopped from tree to tree all the way to the drow fortress.
"Try to kill me, I'll be laughing," Celak

"You want to know who I am? Or WHAT I am? There is a huge difference," Kui

"Assassinate the assassin, then shoot the plane down!" Saul

"I once ate a skinned cat. It's owner didn't like me much after that," Dave

"Nymphs! OH MY MASTER NYMPHS!" Stev

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2006, 04:21:56 PM »
Sheloryith sat in a chair, next the table were the Nova sphere once stood. She was now holding the box where it was placed and all the others were circled around the big dome-shaped room.

"...I scene an intruder, she said, I can hear its heart beating and smell its blood pulsating. Hmm, Let this one come, for he is of little concern. If his friends come, don't let them come within a mile."

"Who is this intruder," asked the demon next to her

"I feel it as if it's my, son," shelo replied

_________________________________________________ _________________________

Cortez and Zion were now following Midous to the Base camp of Silent Springs Mt. Range. They were now less then a mile away. As Cortez could see the base camp come over into site, he could see a towering plume of black smoke rising above where the demon fortress stood at the peak of the Red Mt. Cortez turned to Zion.

"Something seems wrong. The fortress is destroyed, but the armor I were is still linked to Sheloryith. She must have not been at the fortress. He then looked back at the smoke. "But who could have destroyed the fortress, I couldn't have been my clan. Besides, who ever could have tooken must have been one hell of a knight and very, very determined. Cortez then thought of something then remembered about Felicia. "Zion, he said as he turned back to him. "I sorry, but you need to get your to the camp, Its just that way, about a half a mile. I must get to the fortress, I think she is there, I must find."

Cortez then took off to the red mountain, in hope of finding his lady in armor.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 08:34:23 PM by Chuckanator »

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2006, 05:51:30 PM »
Lith looked towards the place where he saw two demons on gaurd, right outside the cave where his father's people were camped. "Mother, how I wish you had never given me birth," Lith stated quietly. He then remembered the bow and arrows Morgan had given him. He pulled the bow from his shoulder, and nocked an arrow. "In the name of my new mistress, I send this arrow to fly," he said, and let the arrow go with a twang of the bowstring. The arrow flew high in its arc, coming down at such an angle, it pierced one demons head and heart. The demon dropped, and Lith let fly again, this one directly at the other demon gaurd's heart. The arrow sunk into the demon with a crack like lightning. "Wonderful bow, Mi'lady," he said in astonishment. He drew his blades and crept into the demon infested cavern.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2006, 07:29:51 PM »
"I it wasn't for me, yelled Shelo, You wouldn't be such a great worrier. You and your father could have ruled this world with me, but you spat in my face. And now it ends! KILL HIM!" The demons started jumping from there posts and with all the weapons they could wield, they came at lith, with a blood-thirsty look, burning in their eyes.

"And now, Let me put you to work," said Shelo as she took the Nova sphere's box from her bag and opened it. Once the box was opened, its brilliant light began to pierce the less-lighten room of the Drow shrine.

Felicia and Keagen were now miles away from the ruined fortress and now were  traveling through the dreaded dead forest to the south, on their way to the Silent Springs M.R., were Felicia hoped to find Cortez. Little did she know that He was on his way to the fortress.

"So, my lady, said Keagen to Felicia, tell me, who is this warrior you are been chasing? Felicia at first turned to face him, but turned back forward as she walked.

"His name is Cortez," she said. "He is the leader and commander of our clan, the Sun Fire Vanguard. I've been his best friends for years and he's the only true friend I have."

"Sounds like one hell of a leader," said Beurox with a shrug

"He is, she said back, He's kind, generous, and he cares allot about his friends. He once told me that he would sacrifice anything to save someone he loved. At first, I thought he was crazy.

"what changed your mind," asked Beurox

"Well, I was on a walk with him from Silent Springs, a few years back. We then decided to take short cut threw the sulfur slough in Nightmare gorge. We then had a run in with, I guess it one of his old friends and they decided to settle a deal threw force. I ended up getting caught in the middle and the man was armed with a fire blade and almost sliced me in half." Felicia then paused and coughed.

"What happened next? Beurox asked with more interest to Felicia's story.

Felicia then cleared her throat. "Well, He then got in the way of me and tried to get the man back, and the sword, swift as it was, slid down his left side of his face and across his left eye. He had blood pouring down his face, but could still see from the eye a little. I didn't get hurt, really, but I did get a cut on my right hand, because Cortez fell. He then became angered, not because of his eye, but because he saw I bleeding, I guess, so he fought back, but more violently. In the end, the man became injured from a burst of hot sulfur gas that ripped open the from the ground in front of him. And his sword ended up in a tree." Felicia then stopped, "I hope he is alright, I don't now what I would do without him. I hope I find him because I love him." Beurox didn't say anything else but continued along with Felicia to the mountain range ahead.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 07:33:18 PM by Chuckanator »

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2006, 09:07:16 PM »
Lith stalked into the cave quietly. He heard a horde of demons running through hallways and doors being slammed open. It's as if they are under attack from a huge army, Lith thought to himself, hiding in acloves and behind tapestrys when he could. He rounded one corner as quietly as he could, and he knew nothing had seen him. But in spite of it all, three lower ranking demons burst out of a door in front of him, one wielding a great axe, another with a huge flamberge, and the third with a customary whip, and not seeming at all surprised, they each ran at him.
Lith dipped his right shoulder as the axe wielder swung a powerful overheard chop at his head, and getting to close for the axe, and sliding the demon slayer into its skull. As it fell, the great sword of the second cut in a wide arc side to side, so Lith rolled backwards and came to his feet ready. The demon stepped forward and took a backhand swing, but Lith was to far away, and as the sword past its deadly area, Lith darted in and swung the dragon slayer at neck level, and the demon slayer at the demon's gut. The head rolled off the body as the cracking whip caught Lith full in the face. Lith stumbled back, swinging his blades in retreat to ward off further attacks, but the whip wrapped around the left hand blade, and wretched it from his grip.
"So, young Lith, that is the blade that you stole from my queen?" the demon said with mock interest, cracking the whip again and again. Lith tried to shorten the whip with the edge of the remaining blade, but the whip was made of something from the Nine Hells themselves, and would not be severed.
"No, this is," Lith stated as he threw the remaining blade at the demon. The demon smiled, then looked confused. It looked down at its chest, to see only the hilt of the katana sticking out. The demon looked at Lith once more, then fell over dead.
Lith ripped the demon slayer from the wretched things chest, and picked up the dragon slayer from the floor a few feet down the hall. "Pitiful mother, so very pitiful, you should know better than to piss me off," Lith stated angrily, realizing the demons were watching him somehow, and could most likely hear him too. He stalked off, no longer finding any reason to use his superb stealth to surprise the weak demons.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 09:08:49 PM by LithTheBlade »

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2006, 11:39:04 PM »
"As do you, wretched boy, if they can finish you off then I will have to do so myself," said Shelo. She then through back her long black cloak and drew her thin-blade shock sword. She struck the ground and sparks shot everywhere. She then opened the Nova sphere's box and took it out, with her sword in her left hand and the sphere in her right. "Time to rid the world of this disgusting human kind." Shelo then raised the sphere up, but only blue light was shooting from it. She then lowered it and gazed at it. She then turned were Lith was but she couldn't see him.

"I not quite sure how it works, She said, but I shall find out!" Sheloryith then launched a lightning bolt down the hallway. The sparks shot all around the room and Sheloryith took off down another hall.

Zwiryyyrithrow had awoken from his long sleep. He saw that he was sitting on Midous' back and near a small camp he at first didn't recognize. He felt normal at first but then the pain in his side came back to him. "RRR," groaned Zwiryyrithrow with a hand over the wound. "What the Hell happened to me?" He then looked around and He saw his brother, Zion. "Brother, where is my son, and Cortez?," he called out."

With great haste and a stumble here and there, Cortez came closer and closer the fallen demon fortress. He had reached the foot of the Red Mt. quite then he thought, but then he remember the demonic powers the were drawn to him by Sheloryith, through the demonic armor he still wore.

"FELICIA!, FELICIA!, WHERE ARE YOU!?," he called out among the ruins the had rolled down the bloody mountain. After a few minutes, he then started to get more and more concerned and worried where his dear friend he loved deeply was at. He was beginning to run short of breath so he stopped and sat down on a piece of crumbled stone. He took off his helmet and sat it at his side. He pulled back the chain mail that covered his head and itched his forehead. He then ran his hand through the scare across his eye and where his useless eye still sat. Though unable to see its reflection, it was nearly all red and white in the pupil. "Please God, he prayed, Please let her be alright, I can live without her." Cortez then lowered his head. "Without her, there is no since in living." suddenly, Cortez noticed foot prints in the thick, clumpy ground, human foot prints. He could see them heading into the forest, to were he just came from. Cortez then looked closely and saw that they were of two different people. He recognized one set and knew for sure one pair was of Felicia's armored boots. The other was from an elf, He knew for sure from the style of treads on the bottom of the boots. He then saw that in that pair, it also had the style of writing used in the old kingdom and in the Nyir. Cortez thought to himself, "If she's with a member of the Nyir, it can be good. I need to find her." He then placed back the chain mail onto the top of his head, placed on his helmet and took of back up Silent Springs, after Felicia and the Nyirian.

Offline Callista Miala Moonshade

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2006, 12:00:45 PM »
Morgan shifted her weight as Crush plummeted down towards one of the dragons just about to unleash a wave of flame from it's mouth "Oh no you don't" Cried morgan as Crush sunk his claws into the dragons back, The other dragon roared and raised it's great head it's long neck twisting this way and that trying as hard as it could to free itself from the vice like grip of Crush. They rose together their wings intertwinning with each other sometimes making them drop a couple of feet before rising higher and higher. Crush finally let go, the injured dragon fell abit having already lost it's rider it rose slowly it's left wing falutered and dipped as a large rip showed in the upper dorsel ridge. Crush whipped his tail down smashing it onto the dragons back. It was the final blow as the dragon roared and crashed down to the ground. With an almighty thud the beast lay still. Crush and morgan soared through the sky scattering the remaining demons which ran across the ground after losing there dragon mounts with large fire-balls which seared the already blood soaked grass. Crush let out a roar of pain as another dragon clamped down on his tail. Crush turned and snapped at the dragons face the other dragon raised it's claws and slashed at Crushes face. Both dragons rose flames errupting from both of their mouths and searing each other Crush flew above the other dragon and then lowered himself onto it's back biting into it's neck and wrapping his legs around the beasts underbelly pinning it's wings to it's side. Crush lowered his own wings flat against his back and they both plummeted towards the earth. Morgan clung on tightly as the air rushed up into her face taking her breath away. In a couple of the minutes they could see the ground rushing up towards them the other dragon struggled and roared and whipped it's mighty tail trying with all it's might to get away from sudden death. But it was too late the impact was massive. The earth shook as the two mighty beast's collided with the earth. Crush rose slowly the other dragon uderneath rose it's head but not for long it roared but then led it's head down and began it's eternal slumber. the demon which had been on the dragons back being squashed between the two huge bulks of the dragon had been pummeled to death as they crashed to the ground. all of the people in the war would of felt the ground rumble and the earth move underneath there feet. 
'What goes up!! Must come down,"

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2006, 10:49:53 PM »
As Shelo ran up a flight of stairs, She felt the earth shift from under her feet. She tried to mantain her balance but she fell from the stairs and tumbled down to the landing. The Nova sphere had flew from her hand and came crashing down next to her. "d**n that hurt, she said to herself. "Wait, the sphere, where's the sphere?" she looked all around, expecting it to have shattered onto the stone landing but she could see it sitting still next to her. "Hmm, I must be made of something stronger then glass," she said as picked it up and continued up the stairs.

Once the ground shook, Midous went into a panic and started thrashing about, sending Zwiryyyrithrow into the air and back onto the ground. He yelled from the pain but came but was able to return to his feet. "MIDOUS, YOU STUPID ASS!, NEXT TIME, WHY DON'T YOU THROW ME OFF THE d**n MOUNTAIN!" he yelled in fury. Midous then took to the air and out of sight. "MIDOUS, WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING!?, he yelled as he watched as his dragon disappeared."

After the Earth had shook, Cortez had got back up after tripping over a rock. "What was that? What ever it was, I hope it dosn't return or get worse," He said as he continued. He was at the top of the hill were he thought were he was before. I was now a few hours into the afternoon and into the distance, he could two figures. It was Felicia and the Nyirian that he had been chasing for the past hours. "It's Felicia, I've found her," he said as he straightened his helmet that had became loose when he fell. "And that Nyirian. He should be delt with. I know that they can't be trusted, Their loylety is to evil in its puresty form and to power." Cortez then took out his axe and continued his way but through the brush, out of site.

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2006, 11:07:23 PM »
Zion tugged at the reigns on Midous but the dragon couldn't be moved from his course and Zion was forced to jump off. He landed on the ground with a thud and watched with helplessness as Midous flew away. He cursed the misfortune and went over to his brother.

"Cortez has gone to look for his female friend once more and Lith has gone after Sheloryith. Are you alright?" Zion asked his brother. Zion suddenly remembered that Nyel was still after them and when he turned around there she was. He drew blood red, glowing swords and got into his battle stance.

"Now that I am older, the only thing I know for certain is that I know nothing for certain." -Artemis Entreri

"New things are like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constricting but then it becomes a part of you."- Garth Algar (played by Dana Carvey)

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2006, 11:39:17 PM »
Night was soon to come and Felicia and Keagen now stopped in the middle of a clearing. Was sitting on a rock and Keagen just got done starting a fire. From over the light of the fire, Keagens eye's blased as if they were fire. He took off his helmet and sat his bow at his side. Felicia took off her Helmet and hung it fire the hand of her long sword that she stuck it the ground. Next, she removed her armored gloves, first the left then the right. She paused and ran a fingure across the scar on the top of her right hand.

"I wish we can find the others, I just hope they decide to stop for a rest," she said to Keagen on the others side of the fire.

"I hope we find them too, he said back, I'm just worried that it will be too late." Felicia look back up confused.

"what do mean, Keagen?," she said.

"Well, I fear that they are being followed by a spy or something, he said, Someone is leting the dark forces now all about Nova sphere."

"What is the Nova sphere," Felicia asked.

"You don't know, said Keagen, It was this whole war is about. It is a sphere of great power that can destroy or save this world and I fear there is someone that dosn't want it to be in good hands. I also know that Sheloryith, the queen of the demons wants and will stop at nothing to get it."

Felicia thought for a second. "Sheloryith wants it? Do you have any idea who would want to help that witch?" Keagon bowed his head, then looked back at Felicia.

"My lady, I wish I could have told you sooner but I have got where It was one of your clan members, the one that you have been looking for.

"Felicia got up. "Cortez? You got word that he's is a treator? Who told you these lies, this," Keagon could now see that that Felicia's mind was burning with anger. He then saw her reach for her sword and ripped it from the earth and pointed it at Keagen's throat.

"IT'S YOU, YOUR THE SPY!, ARN'T YOU?," she yell with great anger. Keagen then got you with his hands up, only with his hands at the same level as his head.

"Now, Now Felicia, I'm sorry about Cortez but I'm telling you the truth, the Nyir elders sent me to protect you from him. I would be a shame to see you destroyed. It's also true that I saw him in the very armor of Sheloryith myself. I'm sure he didn't want it to happen but he is working for the demons now. We could try to save him but I not giving you a promise that he could be helped. Felicia didn't say anything, only a tear could be seen falling from one of her eyes.

"...Your not lieing to me, are you," she asked, trying to hold her saddness in. "never," said Keagen, still with his hands up. Felicia stold for a while, still with the blade at Keagen throat but then slowly began lowering it only it touched the ground. Felicia then dropped the sword and imbraced Keagen and began crying. Keagon patted her on the back.

"Can you help me try to free him?, she asked with tears pouring from her eyes like small water falls. Keagen looked down at her and said with a sad look. "I regret putting you through tears and sarrow but I will help you save Cortez."

And above the two, stood Cortez, on a branch of the massive trees of Silent Springs. Cortez had his axe in hand, ready to vanquish the Nyirian, but he stopped and listened to the two discuss that he was a treator and was to be stopped.

"d**n it, he swore, That d**n Nyirian is trying to think that I'm the bad one. I wish she would know that the Nyirians are part of the dark forces. Cortez then thought for a second. I need to get back to Zwiryyyrithrow and find Lith."

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2006, 02:11:48 PM »
Crush swung himself around and zoomed off towards where the others were. Out of nowhere a dragon rushed at them knocking Crush in the side, Crush spun managing just to catch himself before he turned right over onto his back in midair, Morgan fired an arrow towards the oncoming target but it just bounced of the dragons strong hide, Crush flew at the other dragon and tore at its side digging his claws deep into it's gut Crush began to swing it around and then let go, the other dragon went flying towards the cliff smashing into it and causing rocks to slide from the top onto the dragon. The cliff jolted and many rock's slid down it's face knocking unsuspecting demons onto the ground to be pummeled by the ever increasing weight of the stone. Morgan sat up straight and then pushed Crush on to find the others. It wasnt long before Morgan could see them moving about in diffrent directions Lith had gone after Sheloryith to try to get the orb back the others had scattered themselves around doing what they needed to do. Crush raced on after Lith. "You like him don't you" said crush in a matter-of-fact tone, "keep your nose straight Crush unless you want us to go into the side of the mountain just like that other dragon" Crush who had turned his large head to eye Morgan turned it back and swerved to avoid colliding with a part of the mountain which jutted out further than the rest.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2006, 10:25:51 PM »
Shelo had reached a third floor room and the door was just around the corner and two drow walking down the hall as if they came from the room. She looked around the corner and saw that they had cross bows. "Hmm, their must be reinforcements behind that door," she thought to herself.

"But only if I could get this d**n thing to work. Wait, I know. This orb was used to put me in this shroud, how, Because there was the army of about hundred that found me and they put their lives on the line to get me captured. And I believe if it is reversed the curse by sacrificing a hundred people, that should get it working, perfect."

Sheloryith then ran pass the corner and was face to face with the two the drow. She then pulled out her shock sword and launched two bolts of lightning at them, killing them instantly. Next, she took out the Nova sphere and held it above the dead bodies. The bodies seemed to get foggy. They then became broken down into little blue particles of light and was absorbed into the sphere. Sheloryith gazed at the sphere and saw that it became brighter.

"Now, all I need is ninety-eight more, haahaha, " she said with an evil. She placed the orb back into the box and threw the box back into its bag. She then armed herself with the two cross bows and stood in front of the door. She listed to what lied on the other side. All see could hear was voices, as if there was a crowd of drow on the other side, speaking in strange voices. She didn't wait any long, stood back, and kicked down the door. As the door fell, see could see everyone turn towards her. Once she was in the room, she fired one arrow, which hit one drow in the chest and hit another as it went through. She then turned to see a charging drow and fired the other arrow, which hit the drow in the head at close range and stuck into a wall on the other side. Sheloryith then quickly drew out here shock blade and began the slaughter of the reinforcements that never reached the keep when they had the chance to.

A few minutes later, shelo had cleaned the whole room of life, resulting with the room, painted with a thin coat of blood. Shelo ripped a piece of cloth from a dead drow and wiped the blade from the blood, without caring if she was shocked or not. She then took out the Nova sphere and set it on the ground. At first it didn’t seem to do anything but within seconds, the bodies began to evaporated and absorb into the sphere. Once all the bodies were collected within the sphere, shelo picked it up. The light from the sphere became brighter. She looked as the light shinned from the cracks in the box when she closed the lid over the sphere.

"Now, I think I have enough souls," she said as she turned to another door which should have led to the roof above the city and to safety.

"Wait, I just remembered something. During the ritual that imprisoned me within this shroud, the one that had the sphere was suited up in that demonic armor. He was the one soul that was the key. Cortez," she said to herself. "I need to find him and kill him. His soul is the one, the key. Once I have his soul, THIS WORLD WILL BURN!"

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2006, 10:51:12 PM »
Deep in the drow fortress, Lith and Sheloryith's army weren't the only ones.

"Mee thinks mee smells something...something good." an earth goblin said. (Earth goblins are the cousins of the regular surface goblin and were practicaly the same too except earth goblins were more tacticall, more agressive, and had an increasingly larger appetite.) All the other goblins took a whiff of the air and cackled evily.

The earth goblins usually don't rely on eyesight all though they can see perfectly well underground and on land, so they started sniffing their way until they came to the exact spot. "Halt!" the goblin Cheif commanded. He peered around the corner and saw plenty of demons to feast upon.

Before the Cheif even had to signal for his clan to go they were off and slaughtering. The tribe dispatched of the firs line of defense easily and were dragging dead demon bodies into corners and feasting. Once they had had their fill they went out to battle once more for desert.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Arez and Thorgon in moments were surounded by an army of orcs with spears held high. Arez looked around frantically for an escape. Luckily, he found a tunnel that he and Throgon cuold squeeze through that was almost completely covered by debris.

"Follow my lead." Arez said.

Thorgon didn't question him at all. Arez slowly crept toward the tunnel and then darted for it with Thorgon right behind him. The orcs were completely caught by surprise and didn't know what to do. Some followed the two but were easily cut down. The two were so busy running and thinking what would happen if they stopped running that they didn't see the end of the tunnel and the person on the other side (which is Lith) that when they did notice they had already colided with the man at full force.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2006, 12:57:27 AM »
Lith walked a steady pace around the caverns and passages. "D**n it all, why do my parents have to put me through so much trouble, I feel like I'm the d**n parent in this relationship", Lith muttered to himself. He rounded one corner and was instantly assaulted by orcs. "Orcs?" he said in true surprise, expecting to be attacked yet again by battle tested demons. Two orcs rushed him with a pair of rusted short swords, while the one behind them leveled his spear to throw. Lith easily blocked the two sword wielding orcs, and spun them around, and deciding to have fun, swatted them on the rumps with the flat of both blades. The spear flew in and lith caught it with his blades, then spun it around, leveled it on his right blade, he hooked his left katana into the shoddy wood and launched it back, taking the thrower in the chest. He kicked one of the sword orcs down and kneed it in the face while cutting the other throat with a backhanded slash. He flipped both blades around and released all his anger into the face of the remaing orc, slugging it again and again untill, finally, punching it in the neck and crushing its windpipe. Lith backed up from his bloody work, and was caught in what felt like a tackle from the side. He slammed into the wall, dropping both katanas, and quickly rose while rremoving a new dagger from his boot. "Who are you, and why did you run into me?" he said cautiously. Lith had the dagger by the blade, and was very ready to throw the weapon.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2006, 05:57:07 PM »
From a corner of the room were Lith was, Stold a Drow knight, who had escaped sheloryith, but was wounded from an arrow that had gone through another to get him. He was slumped over to the wall as he walked out of the shadows, leaving a trail of blood along side the wall. Blood was flowing from his chest and his mouth, His hand over the wound and his loaded cross bow in the other. He could see kind of see Lith but his vision was fadeing for he was soon to die. "....Lith, the drow said, ....Is it..really...you? I.... haven't seen you..in a long.....time." The drow then fell to the floor and still leaning against the wall coughing up blood.

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2006, 06:35:59 PM »
Once Arez was able to see clearly he drew out his sword (not knowing hte wounded drow was in the room) and looked at the Lith. He realized though that this half-drow half-demon mix could possibly be a potential ally. "Terribly sorry, my name is Arez Copare from the human city of Cullcasia to the north and this is my associate Thorgon the dwarf from the mines of Mithral Hall." Throgon gave a slight wave to Lith."What might you be doing in the heart of an orcan base...this the base of the orcs right?"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Zion dove out of the way of Nyel's snake whip. He had felt the sting of that wretched thing to many times. "I have waited for this fight for a long time." Zion said.

"As have I brother."

Nyel swung her dagger at Zion then, slicing a chunk form his cloak. Zion got up quickly and tripped Nyel and before she could get up Zion's blood-red sword was at her neck.

"I expected you to be better then this sister, HA HA HA HA HA!!"Zion laughed. Just as he was about to plunge his sword into his sister's neck Nyel's soldiers tackled him to the ground and started attacking him. "Zwiryyyrithrow!" Zion screamed as he tried to fight off the plunging swords.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2006, 07:42:01 PM »
Zwiryyyrithrow painfully got up just as a few elves came out to help with his wound.

"You can't help me now, he said, I first must stop my sibilings from killing theirselves."

Zwiryyyrithrow drew out his fire blade and started at the two. He started limping but tried to ignore it. As he approuched Nyel to try to pull her sinister whip from her hands, He fell to the ground infront of her. He clasped the deep cut in his side, and it started bleeding again.

"AAAhh!, screamed Zwiryyyrithrow from the pain."

"YOU TWO, WHY DO YOU FIGHT? YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER, AND WORSE, YOU WANT TO KILL EACH OTHER AND FOR WHAT, GLORY?" Zwiryyyrithrow then returned to his feet again, blood still pouring from his side. He had his sword in hand, but sheathed it.

"I'm already at war with my own wife, And if she ends up destroying herself and if you two kill each other, I'm going to have a hard time getting my life back together." He then turned to Nyel.

"Sister, he said, You know I would and never had turned my blade to you. And you Zion, my only brother, you have been there for me, helping me, and I thank you for all you've done, But now I must ask you and Nyel something. Please, put all your differences and anger towards each other aside and work together with me. I had much hate for Cortez once, but that was years ago and now I now see that the real one that is the problem is Sheloryith. She has betrayed all of us, the very name of the drow, our house and now she stands at the side of those that hate and have imprisoned her in a blinding light of lies. But I tell you, I haven't betrayed my trust to her, I have broken all my promises to her. I still love her and I will always will, but right now, I need help to go and save her before it is to late, not just for her, but for all of us."

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2006, 06:06:46 PM »
Lith heard the drow speak, but knowing that humans couldnt see as well in shadowed areas, kept his mouth shut for a little while longer. "Well then Arez, Thorgon, well met. But this is not an orcan base. This is the drow command post, and it has been infiltrated by demons. So, if you'll excuse me, I have an old friend wounded over in the corner, and I would very much like to keep him alive." Lith stated quickly, not having time for any better pleasantries. He walked over to Stold and knelt beside him. "Stold, you came with my father? You were never the type that like blades. I remember you getting beat once for practicing magic," Lith said in a low voice. Stold was in very bad condition, Lith saw that right away. He pulled a small flask from his belt, and tipped Stold's head back. "Drink this, it will quicken the healing so you can walk within a few minutes," Lith said holding the flask to Stold's lips.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: November 12, 2006, 04:47:41 AM »
"No scene in trying, I lived a full life, I don't have much time, " He said with his eye wondering, Your mother... has found....aah..how to....get the...ahhhh..Nova sphere to...to work....She killed the reinforcements and...she took...." Blood was now flowing all around. “Here, take my crossbow, if she gets full control of the sphere, her life becomes linked to it and .......your better chance of ....stopping her...is from far ranges...Don't worry about me, Lith, My time has come to an end, ha, We had fun times when we were little, hope you have kids one day... and maybe...you can tell them....about the time we.....nearly became banished from the city...when my pet dragon got loose... and wrecked the...place, that was...fun. Stold coughed for a while. "oh yeah, I must tell you,... nobody really knows but,..you know..Nezella,do you? she grew up with me, ...and she's baring a child, and I'm the father. She's at the base camp at Silent Springs,... will you watch over her, until our child is born? it would mean allot to me. ...well, go save the world, and goodbye, friend......"

And before Lith, came to rest Stoldronith, a good childhood friend that grew up with Lith.

Felicia had awoken from her sleep, She couldn't remember when she fell asleep. She looked around and she couldn’t find Keagen. She got up and picked up her sword that sat on a log next to the fire that site burned but poorly. She then found her helmet sitting next to one of the many big trees that were everywhere. Felicia could remember when the helmet fell from the sword's handle when she became angered with the comments that Keagen had made of Cortez. "Were the hell did you go, keagen?," she asked.

Suddenly, from above came Cortez, Shielded from the site of Felicia, so he wasn't recognized.

"My lady, he said, Don't be alarmed, I have been sent, to return you to your friends."
Felicia didn't say anything but drew two throwing knives that where sheathed to her sides and threw them at the stranger that wore the demon armor. Cortez then held out his hand and the two knives came to a halt it thin air. Cortez then took them from where they floated and offered them back to Felicia. Felicia only looked at them and then back to the masked Cortez.

"Who are you and what did you do to my friend?," she asked quickly snatching the knives and putting them back in their sheathes.

"I am a but masked stranger sent to return you to your real friends, for they could use your great skills. And as for the Nyirian that was once here, is now somewhere alone and most likely in pain, for he only gave you lies about your friend, Cortez." Felicia was then surprised.

"What did you say?," she asked with much concern.

“Cortez, is well alive and he's out looking for you. He has been looking for you since the attack by the drow knight, you can say he has been through Hell and back again. I also have been looking for his because he has control of great powers that might be of good use against the demon queen." Felicia at first didn’t seem to care of what she was being told, but when she was told that Cortez was well and that he was looking for her, she became more concerned.

"You know where Cortez is know, can you take me to him?," she asked.

"Of course, my lady, it is my mission to, Please take my hand." So Felicia, took hold of the friendly stranger and she began to float. And within moments, the two where now high in the sky, off to the drow city.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2006, 12:59:58 AM »
Lith looked at his friend Stold as he talked, and a single tear ran down his face. He watched as the life left Stold, set him down gently, and threw the flask into the wall across the room where it shattered. "Yes, my friend, I will watch over Nezella untill the child is born, and I will tell it of the great deeds to did for our people, and of all the trouble we always got into," Lith whispered. Feeling pain like no other, he gently closed Stold's eyes and then, using a small spell he had learned from his aunt as a kid, immolated the body. "Better to be ashes in the wind, then in the belly of a demon," Lith said to himself as he watched his friends body burn. Lith looked at the human and the dwarf, started to say something, but changed his mind and walked past them, on his way to tell his friend's wife her husband was dead. Lith walked out of the room, the shadows flickering on the walls from the fire he ad created, and ran into the orcs that were looking for Arez and Thorgon. "Right now is a time you will regret you ever met me and my blades," Lith yelled in orcish while drawing his blades. Within a few short moments, all the orcs were dead at his feet, half burned to a charred black, the other half chopped up to little bits. Lith walked out of the underground complex into daylight for the first time in hours, and it felt like it had been years. Lith looked up, and then at the battles that were still raging. "Stold, I will avenge you," Lith said to himself. And he rushed off down the mountain, killing everything in his path that tried to attack him, including a few elves and a human or two who mistook him for an enemy. He reached a small clearing and was assaulted by two dragon rider demons. "Xen Toa Ki Sho!" Lith yelled, and watched as a bolt of lightning took down one demon, and then changed direction to kill the other, then bounced back and forth untill both dragons were dead. Lith walked past the corpses, his eyes red from rage.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2006, 11:10:36 PM »
Sheloryith had made her way to top layer of the drow city. She approached a large wooden door. She quickly opened it slammed it and ran to the daylight ahead of her. And after a few minutes, she finally reached the other end and below her she could see the entrance of the drow city, and suddenly, BOOM! the top layer had exploded in a burst of rock and dirt. Had destroyed most of the upper levels of the city but it sit remained.

"Not such a great idea to have explosives laying all around the mining tunnels, is it?, you stupid drow," Shelo she said with a laugh. "The demons are of no use to me anymore and now I am on my own from here now."

Sheloryith then skimmed the sky seeing something flying high over the great battle field, known to her as "Hell's Valley" for it stretching length stretched all the way to the south of the red mount in which the demon fortress once stood with its shadow looming over it and the heat waves from its fires were reflected back down to the valley, making it look like it was on fire when the sun shinned. She knew for sure it had to Cortez but she didn't think he had Felicia with him.

"Great, the chosen one, on his way to the city," she said to herself, He's in for a surprise when he notices that the city is mostly destroyed and decides to turn back, but he will to late, when I send an arrow flying straight for him a pierce his heart."

And with a blaze of burning fire, bow made of dark, burning, wood appeared in her left hand. In the other, she held an long, dark, charred arrow with a  dark metal arrow head and burning feathers at the end. She place the arrow along side the bow and pulled back the tight bow string and aimed it so that Cortez would be flying in front of it, and released it. Arrow was fast, leaving a trail of smoke behind it's burning feathers. "Soon, your soul will become mine, and next, the world," Shelo said as the she watched the arrow.

Cortez had stopped in mid-air and looked at the nearly ruined city. Felicia didn’t say anything.

"My God, he said, What did they do?" Cortez then looked down and he could see the battle rage below him. Suddenly, Shelo's arrow flies right next to him, nearly hitting him in the side. He looked around trying to find the shooter.

"What's wrong?," Felicia asked. "Somebody is trying to snipe us," said carefully scanning the mountain tops. Then, Sheloryith fires to more arrows and then a third. They silently began there way to the floating target. Cortez tried to  find where the shooter was but his back was to the arrows, but from the corner of her eye, Felicia could see the first arrow in site.

"STRANGER, She yelled, LOOK OUT, IT'S BEHIND YOU!"

Cortez quickly turned and in a moment, his vision became focused on the arrow. He tried to slow it down, but his powers were useless so he quickly pulled out his axe in his left hand and blocked it. He watched as the arrow fell. He then blocked the arrow then turned to Felicia. "No worries my lady, I'll get use to safety," said Cortez as he place the his great axe back on his back. Suddenly, without warning, the third arrow had stuck Cortez in his chest. He jolted and tried to take off out of line of fire, but he lost his scenes and blacked out. Felicia could see that the stranger she was with was hit and was loosing his grip on her hand,

"stranger, wake up!," she yelled to awake him but didn‘t work. Suddenly the two began to plummet back down to earth. Felicia didn’t know what to do but try to brake free from the tight hand of the stranger. little did she know that in the distance returned a ally who took off seemingly for no reason and was on his way to save them.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: November 15, 2006, 03:33:40 AM »
Morgan looked around Lith had vanished from site but she could still see the battles waging on beneath her "i can sence them" came Crush's deep voice "Felicia and Cortez are in the Drow city as well as Sheloryith, she has learnt how to activate the orb. Lith is on his way to the Drow city, but i do not think he knows the others are there" Morgan nodded as she listened to the information "Well i guess we better go to the Drow city then" Just as Morgan finished talking a searing hot pain shot through her right arm, she yelped and turned her attention to the arrow now sticking out of her arm and then down and around, an evil laugh cackled round the sky as out of nowhere a large black dragon appeared beneath the clouds. Riding on this dragon was a tall thin-looking Demon his red eyes sparkling as he loaded his bow again and aimed it at morgan. This Demon was the Head of the Demon army he took orders from Sheloryith and then relayed them to his army. Relak was the most feared Demon of all and his dragon Mardra was agile and deadly, Crush spun round to face them as another arrow flew towards them this time Morgan with her uninjured arm unsheathed her sword and cut the arrow out of the sky "My mistress would like to see you dead along with your other friends most of them are dead now anyway i killed that Lith myself" lied the demon, Morgan stared at the demon trying to define wether he was lying or not "You lie Crush has already told me that Lith is alive and that he was travelling to the Drow city" shouted Morgan "But can your dragon sense him now" Called Relak grinning, Morgan looked down at Crush "He's right you know Lith's life force has vanished i cannot sense him anywhere" Morgan closed her eyes and gripped her sword tighter "You have been left all alone now my dear and you will not be able to stop Sheloryith she will rule this world and there is nothing you can do about it, you might as well let me kill you now get it over and done with" Morgan opened her eyes slowly tears rolling down her cheeks "you lie" she whispered to herself "What was that i didnt quite catch what you said" Morgans eyes blazed "You lie" she screamed at that another arrow was fired but this time Morgan had got there first her arrow flew through the air and hit home in the Demons chest, Relak screamed as blood began to gush around the arrow. Crush flew straight towards the dragon hitting it in the side as Morgan slashed with her sword once again catching Relak in the chest with a backwards slice the head of Relak rolled to one side then began it's decent through the air. Mardra roared and vanished from the sky. Morgan wiped her eyes "Can you sense him crush? can you sense him?" Morgan asked quickly. The dragon shook his mighty head, "I'm so sorry Morgan but i believe he was telling the truth" Morgan had completly forgotten about the arrow in her arm "No" she cried as she threw herself forward so she led down on her front on the dragons back, thats when the arrow began to hurt again she turned to it tears rolling down her cheeks and just yanked it out, the shaft of the arrow broke away but the head stayed in "S**T Poison" she stated looking down at the wound, she dipped her finger in the blood and tasted it "It's not extremally strong but it's leathal. It will take some time to start taking effect. We have to go to the Drow City" Crush nodded and turned to fly fast and true to the Drow city.   

OOC: Crush can not sense Lith's life force beacuse Relak has a special abiltity to hide anyone's lifeforce that he likes it doesn't usally come in handy but i guess it did this time hehe, so don't worry i haven't killed Lith off that would be improper.  :D
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 03:38:33 AM by Callista Miala Moonshade »