llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hell on Earth  (Read 35873 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
  • I'm crazy? Insane? Don't care, you decide.
    • Awards
Re: Hell on Earth
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2006, 02:40:16 PM »
OOC: Going to add a twist with this one, if it is not ok with you people, I’ll edit it.

IC: Lith sighed heavily as he hopped off Crush’s back. “I must apologize for not clueing you in sooner,” he said with his eyes to the ground, shamefully. “The Nova Sphere, or orb, is an artifact of extreme power. It has the power to unleash great harm upon this world of ours, and even father into the stars if it must. It cannot be destroyed, and it cannot be sated. My father, Zwiyyyrithrow, is a powerful drow. He is a great swordsman, and he might be able to cast spells. I know not whether it is he or my aunt, but they have powerful magic.” Lith looked into Morgan’s eyes and continued. “The Nova Sphere is the drow trump, and according to recent reports from my network, my father is here in force with his dark elf army. How many I cannot say. Demons are about too, so I have seen. Sheloryith, my mother, found my father a long time ago and, how can I say that a demon loved, lusted for his skills in torture. He had his fun with her, and she with him, and I was born. I am half drow and half demon, and my trade as an assassin was perfect. However I did not inherit there carelessness towards others. I can love, and feel that I am indeed in the midst of it. And I do care about the goodly races, though not many humans, elves, or dwarves have given me a chance to show my true self. I feel as if this is my final chance to show the races how I really am, to finally show my true colors!” Lith had a fire in his eyes and his hands gripped his katanas so tight they were white knuckled. He knew the gravity of the war now, and so he would fight in pure concentration, only having to protect one person, Morgan, he would blast through enemy lines. And slaughter anything else that stepped in his path. My father rides the great dragon Kiriway, Lith thought to himself, I shall either kill it with my dragon-slayer blade, or ride it after this war is over. Lith looked to Morgan and Felecia. “Watch my back from the sky, if you will, I will be a terror among these creatures, killing anything evil that steps in my way. And your dragon might want to watch out, I carry a dragon-slayer blade, I throw it and it seeks a dragon, I retrieve it and use it at will anytime. My father rides a dragon, and I stole this blade from him, as well as my demon-slayer blade from my mother,” Lith smirked at the thought. He had taken weapons from both his parents, and now those weapons would be used against them. “I can only be truly free when they are dead. And Morgan,” he said smiling at her with care in his eyes, “The tiger statue, it is not just a statue, it is a magical device. Set it down and call the name Heaven and the white tiger will come alive and grow. Merely tell it to go home and it will return to the statue state. Fear not for it won’t break, and the tiger will recover any wounds it receives here. It is of the astral plane, and will recover fully there.” Lith bowed to both beautiful women and dashed off into the war, blades drawn, and an eager look in his green eyes.
"Try to kill me, I'll be laughing," Celak

"You want to know who I am? Or WHAT I am? There is a huge difference," Kui

"Assassinate the assassin, then shoot the plane down!" Saul

"I once ate a skinned cat. It's owner didn't like me much after that," Dave

"Nymphs! OH MY MASTER NYMPHS!" Stev

Offline Callista Miala Moonshade

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2006, 04:39:21 PM »
Crush stamped his huge paws as Lith explained himself "the strength in that boy is strong but the strength in that blade is stronger i shall not get in the way of it not in my time or the next" Crush roared angrily as Lith ran off into the war. "men should never be trusted. I can only trust the will of my rider and that will keep me from harm" Morgan watched as Lith ran off her mouth had dropped open, she had never thought he had so much to do with this war but now it was all coming out into the open. She shook her head and then climbed aboard Crush "felicia do you come or do you stay? Crush believes that Cortez is no longer in the darklands he is around somewhere, Crush can feel his presence it has grown from the cortez that you once knew." Morgan looked down at felicia and awaited her answer.
'What goes up!! Must come down,"

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2006, 05:00:10 PM »
Lith was in full fury as he ran, cutting down goblins, orcs, and orges by the dozen, each one with one wound, a perfectly placed slash across the thoat. A few giants crossed his path, at which he sheathed his dragon-slayer, loaded his hand crossbow, and paralyzed them with the wicked drow made poison. He then made short work of them.
He stopped running after leaping into a group of three goblins, spinning in one circle, and taking three heads, and sniffed the air. "Father," he whispered to himself, and ran up a small cliff, sheathing both blades and grabbing the ledge when he could run no higher. He pulled himself up and followed a path that had recent footprints on it. As he neared the top he saw a man in armor that demons gave out to their assassins. "Great, now mother," he whispered angrily. The man shouted at a drow, and Lith noticed it to be his aunt. Lith crept up and pulled a dagger from his boot. He grabbed his calmly but firmly, and put the knife to her neck. "Well hello dear aunt," he said in drow tounge. "What are you doing here? And where is my father?" Lith kept a close eye on the man, sure he wouldn't understand what he had just said, but unsure as to where his loyalties lay.

Offline T-Bone

• If there was such thing as an iklsporfin, I would be one of them.
  • Grand Master
  • Im one of those guys you wouldn't call a suck-bot.
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2006, 07:33:29 PM »
OOC: Nice twist to the stroy Lith, and I like how you put a little bit of Guenwhyvar into the story, if you know what i mean. :wink:

Nyel felt the cold of a blade on her neck. When she looked down she saw a design on the blade, a design that only one person had, "Lith?" she wondered aloud.

Already knowing the answer she slowly reached for her snake whip and started talking.

"Well Well Well, if it isn't my little runaway nephew." she hissed evily. "How's the surface been treating you?" She then let the snake heads dig into his back.

Lith loosened his grip just enough for  Nyel to slip out of his grasp. Some of Nyel's solders rushed in to help her but she stopped them with an outstreched palm.

"You go on and continue searchig for a cave, I must take care of some, family business." she said to her solders. They obeyed and walked off.

Nyel then whipped out her dagger with her other hand and watched the man in the demonic armor. This would be an interesting fight.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

King Windgrip was more prepared this time. He sent three messengers instead of one on the quest to hopefully find the missing messenger (the one who got killed by an orc) and get back-up. The messengers, in time, found the lost one dead and sent one of them back to tell KIng Windgrip and the other two went to Elvindorm to tell King Odin (King Windgrip's substitute) to send rienforcements.
"Now that I am older, the only thing I know for certain is that I know nothing for certain." -Artemis Entreri

"New things are like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constricting but then it becomes a part of you."- Garth Algar (played by Dana Carvey)

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2006, 08:37:21 PM »
OCC: well, I supose you know what your doing.

Cortez spun his great axe around the fingers of his left hand, then prepared himself to fight. "I don't know what is going on, but please, somebody tell before have I have to destroy you all." he said. "Just tell me were Zwiyyyrithrow is so I can kill him and I can get back to my home, well that what that demon women told me."

Sheloryith looked through halo-portal and could Lith, Nyel, and Cortez talking. "Cortez you fool," she yelled. "Stop slowing down and KILL ZWIYYYRITHROW!" The Halo-portal dissappeared. Sheloryith turned to a wall in the chamber. She raised up her hands and opened up the wall, form a window. "Lith, how side are you on? Do you want to win or lose? If you return to us, I will make sure you live to see the end of this retched world, once I have the Nova sphere. And then I can finally get this stupid mask and shrowds and kill the one that did this to me in the first place." she then looked to the dark sky. "why, why did you do this to me?! why must I hide behind this mask like a crab in a shell? I demained you to answer me!!!"

OCC: the reason Sheloryith wears a mask is because when she had Lith, He was half drow, it was fround apon by the demons if you were a drow or had drow in your blood. And it was said that there "god, Satan," was angured and had her bownd in a shrowd that covered every inch of her body. And the mask was to cover her face until the Nova sphere was tooken. Little does she know that it can't be controled, especialy by a dark queen. And now that she is "The Queen," she thinks she can get back at Satan with the Nova sphere. Though the demons take her orders, they still hate her.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2006, 07:51:28 AM »
OOC:Haha! I love it! I add a twist and everyone has a little something to add! Wonderful! I have truely fallen in love with this site and its people. And T-bone, thank you for noticing Guenwhyvar added in a slightly different way, I figured someone would recognize that.

IC: Lith felt the snake whip bite into his back and whispered, "D*mned preistess of the unholy b**ch Lolth," as he loosened up his grip from the bite, his aunt slipped out of his grasp. Lith drew both blades, now full of fury from feeling the bite of those dreaded whips after so long. Lith did not know who this human was in his mother's armor, he knew she had given it to him. But why? He figured he would have to talk with the man after the fight. "Excuse me good sir, this happens to be my aunt, and if you want my father Zwiyyyrithrow, I can help you with that. But he rides a dragon, and my mother Sheloryith's armor will prove little use against it," Lith watched the man's eyes for a moment and spoke again, "So take your pick, kill this b**ch, Nyel, or kill my father, but I get the one you don't choose!" Lith heard a small whisper, a call from his mother he knew, in his subconscience. "And mother!" he yelled, "Go back from the hell that spawned you!"

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2006, 05:55:08 PM »
"I'm know I'm hear to kill your father, so sorry, lad," Cortez said lowering his axe. "I'm also sorry to say but I fear I'm going to have to kill your mother, for something doesn't seem right. I regret taking this task, I think it's only a distraction, but I doing this only to keep my clan safe from. And know, I must get going then." Cortez then turned towards the direction Zwiyyyrithrow to off at, but then turned back around. "Before I go, have seen a women dressed in fine chain mail armor and wielding a great long sword? Her name is Felicia and she's, well, my best friend?"

_________________________________________________ __________________________

"d**n YOU LITH!!," Screamed Sheloryith into the halo-portal and then threw the colorful, shinny portal orb to the ground, which shattered in to brilliant sparks of light. "How dare you stab your own mother in the back! That's it, forget them and the whole plan, I just going to lead my men into the hidden drow city and take the Nova sphere, And if anyone tries to stop me," Sheloryith paused, then pulled out a very long, thin sword from under her black cloak. The sword had electric arcs and sparks shooting from the blade. "They will face my wrath of despair!"

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2006, 05:53:17 PM »
Lith looked at Cortez, taking his eyes off Nyel. "Felicia? Yes, I left her behind with a dragon rider named Morgan. As far as I know, they are in good health and still fighting," Lith stated calmly, keeping an eye on his aunt. "I guess Nyel is mine to fight then," Lith tossed the dragon-slayer blade to Cortez. "My father is a dragon rider, throw the blade at the dragon and it will be killed. I need that blade back, so please don't fail in your quest," Lith turned to his aunt and drew a dirk from his hip. "Well then, good aunt Nyel, time for us to fight," Lith stated matter-o-factly to Nyel. "Good luck, Cortez!" he yelled back, and he lept at Nyel, katana leading.

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2006, 12:22:25 AM »
Nyel dove out of the way but got nicked on the shoulder some, it was only a minor blow though. The drow preistess looked at her injury and sneered. "You shall pay for this." she promised Lith. Nyel then threw a globe fo darkness over Lith and went in with her snake whip ready.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"More soldiers!" King Odin yelled in disbelief. "We send all of are troops out to war with the first party."

"Then who else could help us." asked Aizol, one of the two messengers.

The King pondered but then abrubtly said "No, no not them."

"Who?" asked Nosheen, the second messenger.

"The elastanoids." King Odin replied.

"We could atleast try to compramise with them." Aizol said. "We need the help or else our armies will fall miserably."

The King thought fro a long, long time then said. "Gather up the remaining soldiers, go to Darkwood (where the elastanoinds live) and try to compramise with the...the...those fungis things. I will not go though, my duty is to stay and guard the people."

"Yes sir." Aizol said as he and Nosheen walked out of the room.

OOC: The elastanoinds are basically tree stubs, dwarven sized, with big red pupilless eyes. They have stubby legs with skinny arms, and big hands, and they have fungis growing all over them. They live in a forest called Darkwood and usually live in caccoon shaped things attached to trees high off the ground. They are vicious and very terretorial, but can be compramised with if they have something to gain.
"Now that I am older, the only thing I know for certain is that I know nothing for certain." -Artemis Entreri

"New things are like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constricting but then it becomes a part of you."- Garth Algar (played by Dana Carvey)

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2006, 05:49:52 PM »
Lith smiled as complete darkness engulfed him. "Nyel, my dearest of aunts, you should know better than that," Lith taunted. He heard the snake whip hiss and rolled forward. He attempted to knock his aunt down. He felt contact and heard a slight thud. "Well then aunt, seems you have forgotten your training. You never were able to get me with the whip when I saw you coming," Lith reached down and ripped what he felt was hair with alot of weight on it and threw it towards where he knew the darkness to end. "And now back to the light, as I know it hurts your eyes more than mine." Lith slowly stalked outside of the globe of complete darkness. Blades ready and waiting to meet any attack his aunt sent his way.

Offline Callista Miala Moonshade

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2006, 06:54:09 AM »
Crush swooped low spitting a fireball at three orcs which were running towards a seperate battle high up on the mountain top. Morgan smiled as Crush done a low arch and flew higher into the air so that Morgan could see the entire battlefield including the mountain top where the fight between Lith and Nyel behind them a orc creeped closer and closer, Morgan pointed it out to Crush and Crush nodded in agreement he sped towards swooping just above the fighters heads. Crush dug his claws into the orcs shoulders and lifted it off the ground and dropped it down the side of the mountain. You could just hear a faint gargle as it fell to it's immediate death. Morgan winked down at Lith as Crush swooped off again not going to far from the battle just incase. Morgan looked down and saw Felicia and then looked up and saw a man climbing up a steep path after another person who seemed to be running away right up to the top of the mountain high up in the clouds. Crush blew a fireball to the top of the mountain and caused a rock slide which stopped just a few metres in front of the man at the top but a dragon flew right over the rubble and looked over at Crush. "that is Zwiyyyrithrow's dragon that man is going to have trouble with him." Morgan nodded "better stay clear but then we could go and help seeing as it's not Lith and that man must not have the dragon blade" Crush nodded and sped towards the other dragon. 
'What goes up!! Must come down,"

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2006, 01:11:17 AM »
Zwiyyyrithrow turned to see crush in the distance confused. "hmmm, who are all these people?," he asked Midous, His dragon. Suddenly, Midous took to the left, but then stopped and stood, stairing at the ground below. "What is?" said Zwiyyyrithrow. He then looked down. There below him was Cortez running into his rang. When he was close enough to Zwiyyyrithrow, Cortez took out the dragon-slayer blade and threw it and Midous, ripping through the thin skin layer of his right wing. Midous screeched from the pain and lost his control of flying and fell to the ground, next to Cortez. Cortez then lifted his hand and the blade returned to him. Zwiyyyrithrow was dazzed from the fall, but he quickley got back up and drew his blazing sword. "so, your the one that's going to kill me, hmm?," said Zwiyyyrithrow. "Forgive me, said Cortez, I deepley regret taking the task from that witch. I don't want to have to fight you, but if you give me some answers, maybe we can work something out." Zwiyyyrithrow then rubbed his chin. "Well, that is a plan, but if you want to get anything out of me, your going to have to have me at your mercy. Zwiyyyrithrow then prepaired himself to fight. "Very well then, said Cortez. And as then were beginning there dual, the sky began to glow a blood-red and in the distance over the mountains, came the screeching of what sounded to be dragons or something. Zwiyyyrithrow then turned towards the hills ahead of him as did Midous. "Something's wrong, he said, Sheloryith is coming."

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2006, 04:28:34 AM »
Ahhh! How long have I been sleeping? Arez thought as he finally awoke from a long nap. He walked outside of the cave he was in and saw King Bulvin, Thorgon, and a human talking to eachother.

"Who are we going to get to go?" the man asked. "Orcs are very dangerous, especially when you a fighting on their grounds."

Fighting orcs? This sounds good, Arez thought. "I will go." he said at length, although he didn't quite know where he was going.

"Well there is two (counting Thorgon.)" the human said. "We shall have to cancel the raid for now."

"Agreed." King Bulvin said. The group then split up and Thorgon walked over to Arez.

"Come on." the dwarf said.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not going to let our kings and king's assistants sit back and watch are army get slaughtered. And with the reinforecements not coming as far as I'm concerned our only choice is to fight to the bitter end.....My father was a great warrior, and he did many, many things for the dwarven empire... The dwarves still sing songs about him as they're working in the mines. And I'm not going to let all his sacrafices and triumphs go to waist. So I'm going to go into those mountains and kill some orcs! Are you in?"

So we're going into orcan mountains eh? Arez thought. "Okay I'm in." The human then motioned for the dwarf to lead.

Thorgon smiled then started walking.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Nyel screamed as she felt something tug on her hair hard. She got back onto her feet and was about to go in for another attack when the sky turned blood red! She knew something was wrong and she didn't want to get involved in it.

"We shall meet again Lith." she said as she ran off into the mountains to seek her army.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2006, 04:36:35 PM »
As Lith stepped out of the globe of darkness, he realized something was wrong. Everything was tinted red. He looked up and saw the blood red sky, then realized he let his gaurd down and put his katana and dagger into a defensive position. He looked for his evil aunt and saw her running hard and away. "D**n that b**ch," Lith swore. He looked up and saw Morgan and smiled. He then sxanned the mountain and saw Cortez, and his wretched father. Lith saw his father's dragon comeing down the mountain, then a quick flash of light as the sun reflected off a blade, and the dragon fell from the sky. "Well thrown, Cortez," Lith said to himself. Lith motion for Morgan to come to him quick, and surveyed the area for any enemies. Seeing none, he sheathed his blade and dagger, and waited.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2006, 08:01:19 PM »
"Lith!, said Zwiyyyrithrow, "After all these years, I thought you where just a coward and didn’t have what it takes to fight a war."

Zwiyyyrithrow then sheathed his sword. The sword's burning blade made a small puff of black once it was enclosed in the sheath.

"And I see you still have that blade, whiched wounded Midous." He said as he turned to walk towards Lith.

But before he could get any closer to him, Cortez quickly took a swing and punched Zwiyyyrithrow in the left side of his head, knocking off his helmet. Zwiyyyrithrow fell to the ground, next to Midous who started to screech at the site of his master being hurt. Zwiyyyrithrow didn't say anything but pick up his helmet and stand, with his face turned away from the crowd. Though it was out of site, Zwiyyyrithrow had long dark-gray hair rapped up into a pony tail. His face was scared from fire and his once pointed eyes, now wrinkled and damaged. His eyes where a light red with a mixture of yellow around his pupils

"Well, saided Zwiyyyrithrow to Cortez, I guess I deserved that, ever though you where the you were the one that got away leaving me damaged during that little fray at the sulfur slough  in Nightmare gorge and you left without anything to show for it."

"Well Zwiyyyrithrow, said Cortez, You were the one that left me blind in my left eye when your d**n blade nearly ignited the whole d**n slough and blow us out of the gorge. Luckily was able to knock it from your hands and into tree after it slide across my face!"

"So you did go blind in that eye, said Zwiyyyrithrow."

"YES!, you d**n ass, screamed Cortez."

"The I say the grudge is over and we are even, said Zwiyyyrithrow as he turned around. Cortez then took off his helmet and threw it to the ground.

"I say I should rip you apart right know! screamed Cortez. Zwiyyyrithrow then paused for a moment then reached out to Cortez's face.

"What are you doing?," said Cortez as Zwiyyyrithrow grabbed his eye patch and ripped it off.

"I just don't want Sheloryith to find us just yet," said Zwiyyyrithrow. He then held out his eye patch which had colorful stones on it.

"She has been watching us through you as a left eye! he said as he threw it to the ground and stomped on it. He then took a look at the sky, which seemed to have gotten redder

Zwiyyyrithrow then turned to Lith, then back to Cortez.

"If you need to, I will help you rebuild your army, your clan, but we're going to need more help. Zwiyyyrithrow then turned back to Lith. "Perhaps your lady can help us, Lith?"

Midous then painfully got back up and came to Zwiyyyrithrow's side

"I love my wife, I still do, but she is no more. Now, she must be stopped." He side, "So, let's put an end to this war. Let's us put an end to this Hell on earth!"

"Wait, said Cortez, We need to find Felicia."

Felicia had wondered far from the battle field. She had became separated from the king and was now stuck in the woods, now several miles to the Red Mountain Fortress.

"d**n, she sword to herself, "Where in the name of Hell is that d**n fortress?" She walked a little further then stopped and rested on a log. She then took of her helmet, took out her bloody sword and axe, Stuck them into the earth and rested her helmet onto the sword. "I should have waited for the others, but," Felicia then paused for a moment and exhaled. "I can't leave him behind. I know I shouldn’t go to that hellish place, but my love for my, my friend is to great for those demons to stop me."

Sudden, a large number of demons, riding on dragons few over her, led by Sheloyrith, wielding her shock blade. As so as there were out of site, Felicia prayed,” God, please help me and please protect Cortez." Once Felicia finished, she immediately picked up the sword and axe, placed her helmet onto her head and continued her way to the dark fortress

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2006, 09:11:24 PM »
Aizol and Nosheen were traveling to Darkwood with about 100 soldiers (the elstanoids, or fungis men, traveled in clans by the thousands and remember they are territorial so the elves needed all the soldiers they could get.)

When they got there it wasn't long before they were confronted by elastanoid gaurds.

"Why are you here." the elastanoid managed to say in a low, gurgley voice.

"We wish to speak to your king." Aizol announced.

"For what reason?"

"We wish to talk about elastanoid armies coming to help the elves with the war in the mountains."

The fungis man thought for a moment and abrubtly said "Give me your weapons."

Aizol and Nosheen gave there weapons to the guard and signaled for their soldiers to wait and they followed the elastanoid to their king's cacoon thing up in the trees.

The climbed up these latters attached to the trees and worked their way up to the cacoon home. When the got there the king sat on his throne staring at the door almost as if he was expecting them.

"My King, these elves wish to discuss something with you." the guard said.

"Very well, bring them in."

Nosheen and Aizol walked in from the balcony thing that was outside home.

"Your hinese," Aizol began. "You may have heard about the conflict up in the mountains, well we sent most of our soldiers up there, and apparently we need more help. So me need the elastanoinds to help us."

The King paused for awhile then asked "What's in it for me and my people?"

"We will stop our construction plans." Nosheen said, wanting to come into the conversation.

The elves were building a citadel around elastanoind land, and there had been many battles between the two races about the plans. The elastanoids wanted desperately to stop the plans because it wa on there land so as you could imagine the King said without hesitation "It's a deal!"

"Good, meet us in Elvindorm at sunrise." Aizol said cheerily.

The two elves then left without another word.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2006, 12:46:27 AM »
Sheloryith sat on her dragon, flying high over the mountains. The demon army where in flight for over an hour when Sheloryith signaled the army to land down onto one of the peaks in the mountain range where Lith, Cortez, and Zwiyyyrithrow were at. Once they landed, Sheloryith dismounted her dragon and stepped to the edge of the peak and gazed down at the three, sword in hand.

"Look at them, the asses, thinking the have messed up plan, she said to the another’s around her, Lith, I gave you a chance to join me, but you refused. Cortez, you may think you'll get away with spitting in my face, but your time is soon enough and Zwiyyyrithrow, oh Zwiyyyrithrow, all you had to do was give me the Nova sphere and we could control this world together, be a family again, but no. You took the path where there is nothing and now you are making me have to fetch the Nova sphere myself, using force. It could have been done peacefully and fast, but once again, you only thought about yourself. Thanks to you, your friends are going to suffer for something they didn’t have to suffer for, but don't worry, soon, you and along with all the rest of that wretched scum your riding with will burn!"

Sheloryith then dropped her sword and with her long, sharp nails under her black gloves, she scratched at her cold mask. Once the high-pitch screeching seaced, She looked down and her covered hands, knowing that the scratching only grinded down her nails, leaving the cursed mask unscratched and the gloves untorn

"...exhale...I can't wait to taste the clean air on the other side of this d**n curse. I can't wait to leave the wretched stench and the bitterness of the order intoxicated air inside this. Too long I have been sitting inside here, with the only source of food is absorbed through my hands like a sponge! and know I am ready to taste that first bite of meat that is not of those that are imprisoned in my fortress. I will have my revenge!" Sheloryith the turned around.

"You ten, go done there and make them suffer," she said.

The first ten demons in front of her drew there dark, sinister-blades and took off down then peak on there dragons. In front of the leading demon were the three dead ahead.

OCC: These ten can get killed. Maybe even Morgan can go into an airborne fight with one of them.

Felicia was now at the foot of the red mountain. All around her, was blood, streaming everywhere: from the cracks in the ground to the cracks in the fortress ahead. There, she could see a masive cravase in the middle it with blood pouring down onto the ground below it. Felicia looked up at the nightmare that awaited her. "What ever lies ahead of me, she said, I have no regrets. She then took a step up the bloody mountain when suddenly, two demons came out of nowhere.

"Well, what do we have here?," one of the demons said.

"Looks rather delicious to me," the other said.

"discussing," said Felicia, "Be gone, for I have a mission." Felicia then drew out her sword.

"Oh really, Well let's just see about that," the first demon said

Felicia took a swing with her long sword, but was blocked by the second demon. Next, the first demon took a swing at Felicia, knocking her sword from her hand and knocking her to the ground.

"say good night, she-knight, the said the second. as he raise his blade, but before he could attack, an arrow flew from the woods and when right threw the demons heart, killing it. Another one came fourth and nailed the next one to a tree by its head. Felicia the looked into the woods in front of her stood an elf, no younger then Felicia, armed with bow of oak.

"I hope I didn't frighten you, my lady," said the elf to Felicia

"No, not at all," she said as she picked up her sword. "I thank you for saving me. I'm Felicia of the Sun fire Vanguard, and you are?"

"I'm Keagen of the Nyir, It's a small village, south of Elvindorm. It's ran by the drows of the Old Kingdom of the Moonlit Island. My friends call me Beurox."

OCC: You can read more about Beurox near the beginning of The War for Elvindorm

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2006, 04:50:54 PM »
Lith listened as his father and Cortez exchanged words. Always on his gaurd, he listened for anything worth hearing in the conversation. One thing struck a cord. "Coward? I am a coward father? No, I just show compassion and mercy, I don't kill to kill. And don't even SAY you loved mother. She is a demon, and you are a drow. It couldn't be and you knew it," Lith half yelled at his father. Suddenly, something didn't seem right. Lith looked over his shoulder, into the sky. "D**n," Lith said loudly enough for Cortez and his father to hear. "We might have our problems with each other, but right now, we also have a common problem. Cortez, my blade if you will," Lith stated pointing at the demon dragonriders, then looking to Cortez with his hand extended. Lith drew his demon slayer blade and smiled. Demons and Dragons? Too easy with my blades, and mother knows it! Lith thought to himself.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2006, 03:01:19 AM »
Cortez handed Lith the Dragon slayer blade, then drew out his new axe and with twirl of the axe around his fingures, he said,

"Let's put and end to this war!" and then placed his helmet back on his head. Zwiryyyrithrow then placed his helmet on his head and drew out his blazing sword.

"To the abyss they shall return," he yelled out as the dragons became closer and closer.

Back at the Demon's fortress, Felicia and Keagen had reached the front gate.

"how do you suppose I get through?," she asked

"well Madame, I see no other way but to climb the walls and try to get through one of the cracks or something," he said with a rub at his chin.

"Well I guess your right. After all, Cortez has always been there to give me a hand," Felicia said with a glance up the wall, "And now it's time for me to do the same. I thank once again for all you done, Keagen, but now, I shall be on my way."

Felicia then began her assent up the high stone wall of the fortress. She was now over a thousand feet when the walls began to get slippery from the blood, oozing from the great crevasse at the top. Felicia then reached out and grabbed a hold of another jagged stone from the wall and was pulling herself up when the rock slipped out and sending her plummeting to the bottom. Without thinking, she then quickly drew Cortez's axe and drove it into the wall. Felicia dangled from the axe handle for a few minutes but then replaced herself onto the wall, pulled the axe free and continued her way to the roof. Minutes later, she was had reached the top. She didn't bother to look down to see if Keagen was still there, she just walked about the roof until she reached the Crevasse. Once she reached it she didn't say anything but leaped into it, and before she could plunge into the darkness, she said to herself, "Here came Cortez." then she was gone.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 05:30:49 PM by Chuckanator »

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2006, 12:23:33 AM »
By now Nyel had caught up with her army. "We should head out to battle now." Zion, the second oldest male behind  Zwiyyyrithrow of House N'shazdin offered.

Nyel slowly turned around, a twisted look on her face. "Did Matron Shookai give this army to you?"

Zion knew he was going to get a beating for his comment, but even if he did get tortured he would not loose his dignity.

Nyel took out her snake whip and slashed him across the face. Zion's scarlet eyes were filled with anger and he reached for the hilts of his two swords but stopped himself suddenly, knowing the consiquences.

When the army started moving again Zion fell back, he was going to find his nephew, Lith. Zion was tired of being bossed around by Nyel and he wanted to kill her, but he couldn't do it now he had to get with Lith.

He and his nephew back in the Menzoberannzen weren't to bad of friends, and they both shared their hate for Nyel. When he slipped to the back he started running, finding his way to Lith.

When he got to Lith he saw his brother Zwiyyyrithrow, and a human beside him. Along with them there was a swarm of demons cicling around them. He knew he couldn't talk to the trio with the demons around so he drew his two swords, which were going a weird, fire red, and ran into the mob, cutting and slicing through all the monsters.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2006, 03:39:39 AM »
Zwiryyyrithrow saw his brother's approach so he quickly dove into the fight, Cortez followed. Zwiryyyrithrow leaped into the air with his sword and struck one dragons on the head, causing it to fall to the rocky ground below. The demon on its back struggled to get free from its dying ride, but it fell over and crushed him under its spikes. Cortez was in back of Zwiryyyrithrow as he came back down. He then turned to see another one heading right at them. Cortez quickly rose up his axe in front of him and struck the ground with the end of it hand. A brilliant light illuminated the long double-blades and like a flash of light, both demon and dragon were cut in two as they flew through them. Blood had splattered all over him, but he didn't stand down. And then for no reason, He turned around and in and instant, his vision began its long distance projection and there on the high pike he could see Sheloryith turning around to her dragon and with more demons, she took off into the sky. "What are you up to?," he said to himself as he continued the fight with another demon.

Felicia had jumped into the blood-drenched cravase and was traveling at a fast pace as if was a long tunnel going down. A few seconds later she had reached the end and appeared in hall. She first looked down each end and began her way down the hallway to her left. To her, each step was the same. There was a torch on the way ever few steps and there wasn't a door on either side but there at the end, there was. When she reached it, She held her head close to it and she could her strange chanting inside it. It was the chamber that Cortez was sent to. Felicia didn't hesitate, but clutched her sword tightly and kicked the door in attempted to knock it down. The first time didn't quite work, so she held back her sword and hacked the door down.
Once in she then began violently hacking at what she believed was monsters but was only the thick, damp and bitter air. There she could she in the center was the fire pit blazing but in seconds it became smothered and disappeared, revealing a long shaft. Felicia slowlely approached, unaware of what lied below or ever around her.

Suddenly, The damaged door slammed shut with a loud THUD! The sound frightened her so she quickly turned around to the door with both sword and axe drawn. She just looked all around and there was nothing but then movement could be seen as if the demons were transparent. Knowing that they were found, they had reappeared with a flash of fire, armed and dangerous, but never dangerous enough for Felicia.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2006, 05:20:04 PM »
Lith leapt at the circleing demons, Dragon Slayer killing dragons, and the Demon Slayer slicing up demons as they fell off their mounts. Lith made quick work of two dragons and their riders, then threw the dragon slayer blade at what looked like the commander of this little skirmish. Landing in a spin, he nearly lost his balance. His uncle Zion? Here? Lith took a whip in the back and quickly turned around to behead both dragon and demon. Lith saw his father fighting off two of the riders, and threw his dragon slayer at one of the dragons. Recalling it to his hand, he waited for everyone to finish off their opponents, knowing very well that they could handle the weak dragons and demons.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2006, 06:59:35 PM »
Once Zwiryyyrithrow finished his mid-air attack, he turned around to see Cortez which just finished off a second. The faced each other for a second then to another dragon-driven demon flying right for them, armed with a long spear. Before they both could be impaled, they quickley spun around past the dragon and double-teamed it, first cutting off it's wings as they flew over there heads and then on its lower back, sending it falling to the ground. The dragon began to spay an inferno from its mouth at Zwiryyyrithrow who then sliced its head off.

"That's it!," screamed the demon as he dismounted the headless beast. He then quickley picked up the spear and thrusted it towards Zwiryyyrithrow. He tried to block the spear, but he hesitated and was stuck in the side. Zwiryyyrithrow let out a loud yell and then fell to the ground.

"Dame you, beast!," yelled Cortez as he charged at him with full force. The demon then turned the spear at him. The demon managed to knock the great axe from Cortez's hands and him onto the ground, but the spear snapped inhalf and shot back into the demon's left arm. He then pulled out the splinters of wood from his arm and drew his sword.

"Now I'm going to turn you inside out!, morta!," said the demon as he forced his sword down at Cortez. Senceing the sword coming down at him, he quickley rolled out of the way. Suddenly, Cortez then lifted his hand and the demon was lifted up and dragged towards him. Knowing now what he was able to do, he then tightened his grip and the demon was beginning to get crushed under the mystirious force.

"Tell me," said Cortez as he returned to his feet, "We're is Shelo. heading?" The demon didn't say anything bud scream from the pain. "Fine then, you shall die!" said Cortez as he lifted the demon higher and higher. Once He was lifted to a high enough hight, Cortez then threw down his hand and the demon came shooting back down to earth. After a few minutes of screaming. The demon was then splattered all over the ground. The remaining demons were now fleeding. Cortez then picked up his axe and returned to the wounded Zwiryyyrithrow. He wasn't moving so he threw him over his shoulder and walked over to Lith.

"He's still breathing, but he's knocked out," said Cortez. "We need to wait till he wakes, but in the mean time, we need to remove his armor and fix up the wound, the spear went right through it.

Felicia looked all around at the demons and then at the hole in the floor.

"Tell me now, were Cortez is and I will spare you from the agony that awaits," demaned Felicia twirling her sword and axe around her fingers.

"He's good as dead in the mountains, and your good as dead as you burn!," said one demon, and all the others joined in with yells and roars.

"Very well then," she said. Once the yelling finishe, Felicia threw the axe at the demon that spoke and hit it in the face. She then ran into through the circle of demons, slicing and tairing throught them as if made of mud. She then reclaimed the axe and the charged at the last demon. She then forced her sword into the left shoulder of the demon, which stuck into the wall.

"Well your the last demon alive now tell me, where is he?," Felicia said as she took out a throwing knife and held it up to the demons neck.

"Your friends are at the Silent Spring Mountain Range, but they'd be dead by now." "Not before you," she said as she slit the demons throat. Felicia the pulled her sword from the demon and turned back to the hole in the floor and without stopping, she jumped into it, knowing it was a vent to the fernece chamber, under the fortress

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2006, 09:14:33 PM »
Zion was finishing the last of the demons when a mob of trolls started closing in on him and the others, they had drawn to much attention to themselves.

The drow finished cutting down the demon he was in combat with and ran staight into the mob. He ducked a club and jabbed his sword into the belly of a troll. Zion then shot a beam of fire form his magical swords, burning two trolls to a black crisp.

One of the monster's was just sneaky enough to creep up behind Zion and score a minor hit. Zion fell to the ground but quickly rolled around and threw his sword, going straight through the troll's face.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Meanwhile, Arez and Throgon had just gotten into orcan territory and had already found some action.

Thorgon took out his axe and started hacking away at the stupid orcs. Arez however found a small secluded nook in the mountain and started firing away his arrows.

When the two where done with the outer defenses they snuck into a cave. Inside the cave the only light was crevices and lakes filled with green, bubbling acid.

"Me thinks me sees something." one orcan guard said. But before his companion had time to reply an arrow went straight through his head. The first orc turned around but before he could see anything was cut down by a dwarven axe.

Arez and Thorgon then traveled deeper into the heart of the layer of the orcs.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2006, 05:31:59 PM »
Lith looked at Cortez. "My father was hit? By a lesser ranking demon? He is getting old," he said hashly. "Your right though, we do need to patch that wound. You go find an easily defended area, I'll follow from behind and keep the demons off our backs. Lith walked up to a nearby tree and smirked at Cortez, then jumped up to the bottom most branch like a cat, catching it with his hands and getting even footing on it in a single fluid motion. "Lead on."