llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hell on Earth  (Read 33905 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
Re: Hell on Earth
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2006, 10:26:22 PM »
Felicia looked at crush for a second then back at Morgan. I tried, but I was never go at keeping the dragon under my control or saying on it, but if I your suggesting me to come with you, I will go. But we will need to stop at my outpost first, I must tell the others where Cortez might be imprisoned at.

_________________________________________________ ____________________

Cortez sat in the middle of the dark cell. His stomach started to burn with hunger. He felt around in his pockets for anything, but his captures had stripped his of his supplies. His hunger began to grow and so he decided to turn his gaze into the direction of a large, fat rat sitting in the corner off to his left. a grin appeared on his face, following a raise of his right eye brow. He then thought how was going to "clean" it with out having to ruin the plump meat of it. He then remember that he kept a small dagger, sheathed inside his right boot. Cortez then pulled out the dagger and ran a thumb across its edge. "hmm, pretty sharp, just like it was when first got it," he said as turned back to his dinner. Cortez crept up to the rat silently. The rat was licking up blood from a pool when it notice a large shadow looming over. The rat gave out a little squeak then darted towards the cell bars. It was almost out and away from its hungry predator, but Cortez quickly dropped a hand down onto the rat. He felt the rat and was amazed of its size. Cortez lifted his head up to heaven with great thanks. "Thanks to you lord, he said as he quickly snapped the rats neck. It gave out a final squeak before it died. Cortez then prepared the rat before it was to be consumed. After, he then took down the torch inside his cell and with it, he would cook his dinner.

After eating his small, but satisfying dinner, He decided he would try to get some sleep for he had a feeling that if he was going to be imprisoned in the walls of the most evil place on the face of the earth until he dies or is killed, he would like to be up and ready for it and give one last fight for his escape. Cortez's eyes were almost closed when he heard the cell block door slam open. He could see something large walking towards his cell with deep, loud stomps. The figure then unlocked Cortez's cell then kicked it open. Cortez remained on the grown looking, up. "Greetings, have you decided to let me go, so I can finish kicking you all back down to Hell?" The figure gave out a loud growl. It then reached out and grabbed Cortez by the arm and began dragging him out of the cell and out of cell block.

It seemed to him like he was being dragged for hours. From being dragged up and down, he only wished it would end. The figure had dragged Cortez to large door with strange and unholy symbols. On the other side came the sounds of chanting. Words that Cortez has never heard. The door opened and he was drugged in. Once he saw what was in the room, was became frozen in fear with his eye shut. He could feel that he was being stripped from his armor and his shirt. He then could feel that he ropes around his hands and legs and was being tied to what  appeared to him was a wall. The ropes became tite. The chanting grew louder and louder but then became silent and the only sounds were the sounds of fire. Cortez knew that there was nothing else to do so he opened his eyes but remained still. All around him where demons and none of them were able to be described. All about the walls and ground was blood, symbols showing unholyness and blasphemy, and words written in blood all over the walls, and a roaring fire in the middle of the room. "NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO TO ME, GOD SHALL BE WITH ME!," shouted Cortez. He then spat at the demons. "d**nED SOULS, RETURN TO HELL, BEGONE!!!"
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 10:30:16 PM by Chuckanator »

Offline Callista Miala Moonshade

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2006, 05:34:18 AM »
Morgan smiled as Crush took off with such rapidness that she and Lith rocked dangerously to one side. Crush flew back towards felicia and landed with a thump "We shall go to your outpost and then on to the demon place! but first i am to show this man the battle he has only just got here." Crush rose again and flew towards the none stop screaming. the battle raged below blood had soaked into each bit of the ground it could find, bodies lay strewn around on the floor some to mangled to see if it was female of male others just with mere wounds led wimpering and writhing on the ground in agony. Morgan shook her head "This is the doing of great evil. take a good look i told it it wouldn't be pretty."
'What goes up!! Must come down,"

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2006, 01:28:13 AM »
Felicia looked about the site of the massacre. "My God, who is responsible for this?" she said. "What ever did this, it must be stopped." Felicia the turned to Morgan with a worried look. "I only hope it hasn’t over ran my outpost."

Suddenly, a sound broke the silence and before crush appeared the drow knight the brought the agony apone Felicia and the others. The knight was floating in mid air in a cloud of burning colors of red, yellow, and orange.

"Ah, I see you have finally wiped the tears of weakness, she-knight," said the knight.

"You sicken me," said Felicia as she took out a thrown knife that threw it." Little did Felicia know that the drow knight was only in mind, so the dagger when flying threw the image she could see. Once the dagger when threw the apparition, the image of the drow had disappeared from her mind.

She then looked back at Morgan, then to Lith, confessed.

Cortez remained tied to the wall as the demons began tormenting him. "Release me at once!, Cortez demanded. Suddenly, a demon dropped one of its hairy hands down on a drums and all the others remained silent. The demon with the drums then stood up and spoke with a dark sinister voice.

"Welcome to our domain, mortal, and your temporary home."

"Will you just release me from this house of hell?," said Cortez pulling at the ropes.  "Theres is nothing more you can do to me."

"That maybe so, said the demon. There is nothing more we can do, but there still is allot more what our leader can do."

"Who's that, Satin?," asked Cortez with another spit. "

"The leader of this mighty house, Sheloryith, the queen." replied the demon. She will be very pleased with your presences."

Spare me of your mockery of truth," shouted Cortez, If it would please your, your leader, why won't you kill me now so I dwell in Heaven with my father and mother?"

Fresh flesh and blood are her favorite gifts of offerings. So know you know why there is no scene in killing you know." replied the demon.

If you think your going to break me of my belief in God, your very wrong," shouted Cortez

The demon began to laugh and all the others joined in. "We'll see about that, said the demon with a smile.

The demon that tied Cortez to the wall had now released him and he began his way to the red door across the room, with Cortez, dragging behind.

The demon had opened the door and threw Cortez inside and slammed the door closed whiched was then locked with a strange and magical seal. All around was darkness and not a single light from the room he came from shined from under the door. He looked all around threw the darkness. He then got up and felt around for a wall. As he walked, he could feel something under his and things hanging around started hitting him in the face.

"What the hell is this place," screamed Cortez.

Suddenly, the room became illuminated and all around Cortez lied skeletons, stripped of every piece of flesh. Cortez began to scream from the sight. Then the lights when out, but then after a few seconds, the light flashed on and in front of Cortez stood a dark, masked figure that quickly disappeared into the darkness. Cortez's heart began to pound from the seeing it. He began to feel weak so he fell to the ground and remained still. The lights kept flashing on and off as if a day was going by every second. The figure kept appearing and disappearing all around the place and Cortez became frozen in fear of it. After a minute, the lights became still. Cortez then got back up and then quickly turned around. There, sitting on a stone throne was a women dressed in a dark robe. Her head was down but She looked up to Cortez. She wore a sinister, yet beautifully crafted masked with solid blue glass lens.

"So are you the one that is supposed to kill,?" asked Cortez

The women didn't say anything. She then raised her hand and Cortez was lifted from the ground.

"I am the queen, I am Sheloryith," she said.

Cortez then watched as his chest was being ripped open. He looked down to see his heart beating. Cortez was freaked out and began to scream for he could not feel the pain he would have. Sheloryith then dropped her arm and Cortez fell to the ground. He looked at his chest and there wasn’t anything. He was breathing so fast the he thought he was going to pass out.

"What do you want with me?," screamed Cortez

"You are going to help me," said Sheloryith from under her mask, because if you don't, I will destroy your whole clan, starting with the she-knight.

"Felicia, she's alive?" asked Cortez

"Oh yes. Sorry she doesn't think the same way," replied Sheloryith. "If you help me, you will be freed."

"If you haven't noticed by know, I don't care about what is to happen to me, I only care for my friends," said Cortez sternly. "Fine, I'll help you, but, just don't harm her or my clan."

"Very well then," said Sheloryith, "But just to make sure I have your trust, your going to be whipped into my control.

"what?" asked Cortez

Seconds later, Cortez was brought back to the wall and was toured. If he was to live, he would be able to accomplish his task. But if he was to die, then...well, the use? No matter if it was blades or brimstone, Cortez new he has to live. dieing was not an option
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 01:25:08 AM by Chuckanator »

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2006, 05:09:03 PM »
morgan turned confusion on her face "Who was that?" Morgan shook her head "I am not sure how this all started, i was just sent to help out." Morgan grimaced as she looked down at the wreckage. Crush roared "Evil man just jumps out in front of a dragon what does he want to be killed " Morgan gave a small smile "Did you know who he was Crush?" Crush shook his big head and then flew down towards a small patch of goblins who were fighting with a small girl no older than 18. The girl was struggling with the 10 goblins surronding her. Crush blew a few fireballs into the crowd and scattered the goblins who all went running the girl finished the rest of them off and then ran off waving a thanks to the dragon which helped her. Morgan looked down at the young girl as she ran off to join in another battle "they are recruiting younger and younger" Morgan shook her head and then looked out towards the horizan "I remeber when the world was at peace with everyone and everything on it that was the good days" Crush sped off in the other direction towards the darklands.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
  • I'm crazy? Insane? Don't care, you decide.
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2006, 06:09:40 PM »
Lith watched the woman and dragon commune quietly for a while. He was surprised at the damage this war had caused. "Excuse me, miss, but how will my blades prove to be of help when I am riding on a dragon. I see the bodies and the wreakage, but I do wish to fight with the goodly races," Lith said over the sound of the wind in his ears. He was getting more and more amazed at this woman who could ride a dragon, but was disappointed he had never learned hourseback archey, let alone dragon back. "I wish to help these people, can not your valiant dragon fight on his own, whilst you and myself have some fun?" Lith let the fact he was attraced to this woman go unannounced, but had a feeling the dragon knew, somehow.
"Try to kill me, I'll be laughing," Celak

"You want to know who I am? Or WHAT I am? There is a huge difference," Kui

"Assassinate the assassin, then shoot the plane down!" Saul

"I once ate a skinned cat. It's owner didn't like me much after that," Dave

"Nymphs! OH MY MASTER NYMPHS!" Stev

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2006, 06:42:50 PM »
   Sheloryith sat on the thrown in the silent darkness of the chamber of the dead. After awhile, the became illuminated and into the room, crept two demons, carrying Cortez by his arms and legs. The stopped in front of Sheloryith and dropped Cortez and the bone-covered ground. Sheloryith stood up and signaled the demons to leave. She looked down at the limp warrior. Cortez was covered with deep cuts on his back. His hands and feet had burn marks. His arms and legs had large red marks from ropes and chains. The few cloths he had were turn up and his eye patch was tooken, revealing the eye was render useless years ago.

Sheloryith lifted Cortez with her powers. "Well Cortez," said Sheloryith. "You look like I have your trust now and you are really for your task." Cortez held up his head. ".....Just give me the word, And I'll be on my way," said Cortez quietly. Sheloryith then sat back down and Cortez slumped to the ground and into a pile of bones. "Alright Cortez, What you are about to is embark on a mission to destroy someone," she said. "I need you to destroy the drow Knight, Zwiyyyrithrow, the one that attacked you and your army along with my brothers and sisters that fought with you at the south west corner. We both know this battle of wits and power will be a much cleaner one with the drow out of the way. So if you kill Zwiyyyrithrow, his branch to the drow army will be with out a commander and the will be force back to there fortress and the remaining drow armies will be weaker ones that know little about fighting." Cortez then got back up. "You want me to kill this monster so we can continue this battle? This is a war that you have caused, this hell on earth is all your doing!" Cortez then took a swing at Sheloryith but was blown back by a force of power and hit the wall in back of him.

"Like I said," Sheloryith continued. "You kill him and we'll continue fighting. We maybe followers of shadow, but like everyone else, we need a break too. And If it will make you feel better, we'll remain in our fortress until Zwiyyyrithrow is dead." Cortez then thought for a second. "Alright, but you must provide me with my new armor and weapon." "Of course, we wouldn't send you on a mission with out something to fight with. Do you really think we would send you out there just to die?"
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 09:33:26 PM by Chuckanator »

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2006, 10:08:31 AM »
Crush looked over to Lith as he asked Morgan if Morgan and himself could fight on the ground and the dragon fight alone "tell the man that a dragon never fights without it's rider a dragon needs a captain just like humans" Morgan nodded and repeated what Crush said to her "although it sounds a good idea if Crush gets caught by one of the other dragon riders then he will have no will of his own" Morgan smiled as Crush whispered something to her. but it is not hard to fight on dragon back Morgan twisted round in her seat and handed a large bow and a few arrows over to Lith "just aim true and fire! those arrows never miss!" Crush flew towards the ground near a group of ogres "fight on the ground with them i will stay in the air until you are ready to climb aboard again" Morgan unsheated her sword and jumped down from Crush's back "Come on i havent fought on the ground for a while and crush here gives me permission" she smiled seductivy at Lith and then ran into the middle of the group of ogres and sliced one of there heads off.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2006, 04:48:29 PM »
Lith just smiled at the answer, he had aof course heard that of dragons, he was no fool. He took the bow and arrows, strapped the arrows to his leg and slung the bow on his shoulder. He followed the woman into the fight, blades drawn, and instantly began his deadly dance. A few ogres ran right at him, and he suddenly stopped moving when one swung. Everything slowed down, he saw the massive fist coming for him, he dipped under it and put his left katana into the creatures chin, pressing the strike through is mouth into its brain. The others stopped and Lith ran at them, the first swung a large club, which Lith rolled under and effectivly gutted the stupid critter. A third caught him hard in the shoulder, driving his blade in more than needed and it caught on the orge's spine. "S**t," Lith whispered, as he let go and grabbed his other with both hands, and spun in a deadly circle, taking off the creatures arm, then other arm, then head. Lith kicked his stuck blade free and grabbed it, then put his back to the beautiful female and said loud enough for her to hear, "Back to back, let them come, just keep rotating, the swift changing of styles often puts humanoids out of there skill range. But only if you know the style," he beheaded a small goblin as it ran past and turned to face her. "But only if you'd like, shall we do that style?"

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2006, 06:30:38 PM »
   Felicia watched as Morgan and Lith prepared to fight the ogres. She then heard something running with great strength behind her. Felicia quickly turned to an ogre and trusted her great long sword up into the its body and the blade stuck came out though the top of its head. The ogre just stood attached to the blade, twitching. Felicia just watched without pity or care, but then pulled out the sword and quickly spun around and sliced the still twitching beast in half. Blood had splattered around Felicia.

"Is that it, one simple monster?" she said to herself.

Then,two more ogres headed for Felicia, one in back of the other. Felicia took out Cortez's axe and threw it at the leading ogre and hit it in the chest, knocking it on top of the ogre in back of it. She then jumped onto the stunned ogre and pulled out the axe. The ogre gave out a loud roar from the pain. The two tried to get back on their feet, Felicia then raise her sword in to the air and forced it back down on to the ogre's face, which then impaled the other through its throat. They were both dead seconds after. Felicia then pulled out the sword, but continued to stabbing the dead bodies. Blood was everywhere. All the ground, all over Felicia, and her sword. After a minute, she then jumped back onto the ground, soaked as if it was raining blood. Felicia was now breathing heavily. Anger and revenge had clouded her mind. Nobody now was going to stand in her way for getting her best friend back. Felicia then looked around to see more ogres heading straight for her. She then raised her weapons and ran towards them, ready for another round of vicious and ruthless attacks.

Offline T-Bone

• If there was such thing as an iklsporfin, I would be one of them.
  • Grand Master
  • Im one of those guys you wouldn't call a suck-bot.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2006, 12:30:17 AM »
Nyel was beggining to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Her army was only around 800 solders but with how skilled and dangerously nimble the drow were she knew that her army would put up a good fight.

The first thing she had to do however was find a sheltered place away from the sun where they could hide during the daytime. When she got to the surface she felt a searing sting in her eyes but she stuck it out.

Nyel pulled out her venomous snake whip and started moving her army through the mountains to search for a cave for their hideout.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

King Villthrin moved slowly through the ranks of monsters everywhere and had came in sight of Felicia.

King Bulvin didn't come with Villthrin because he stayed in the mountains to help the doctors with the sudden over flow of injured so Villthrin was on his own.

When he came closer to Felicia he saw she was fighting of some ogres so to get his mission moving on faster he jumped in to help her.

After they were done fighting King Villthrin went over to Felicia and said "Exuse me my lady but would you mind telling me who you are? I would like to know the name of the group that came form the mountains to help us in this war so I can thank them properly."
"Now that I am older, the only thing I know for certain is that I know nothing for certain." -Artemis Entreri

"New things are like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constricting but then it becomes a part of you."- Garth Algar (played by Dana Carvey)

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2006, 10:08:03 AM »
Morgan smiled and nodded she backed up to Lith and then swang her sword in a vertical arch slicing off one of the ogres heads. she countinued to swing her sword around and around in front of her cutting into ogres that ran at her. Crush was hovering just over the fight when a giant started to run towards the group. Crush flew quickly towards it and then landed on it's back digging his claws into it's back and biting into it's shoulder. the giant screamed as blood began pouring down it's back and from it's shoulder. The giant flew forwards landing on it's big fat face Crush tore at it's flesh rendering the giant helpless as Crush tore it apart. Crush lifted his head as blood dribbled down his face and the giant was no more. Crush took flight once again and hovered wating over the battle.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2006, 04:55:09 PM »
Lith turned just in time to see the dragon take down a giant in split second. "Wow," he said slightly stunned, only to take a club to the ribs from one of the few remaining ogres he was fighting. "D**n it all to hell!" he yelled in pain as he fell into a sidewayss roll and instantly came to his feet with three of the beast already on him. He slashed one's foot, and it fell trying to balance, a second swung another club and Lith ducked under it and drove in, but when this one tried to catch him with a punch, he promptly put his left hand blade in the path, and the brute cut its hand in half. The third ogre carried two clubs, an odd style, but one Lith knew well enough. He used one of his drow innate abilities and dropped a globe of imprenatrable darkness over it and ran into the welcomed blackness. The orge thought it had gone blind for a second, then felt a katana bite into his thigh, then another into his gut, then one to his chest. He realized he could still hear and swung both clubs down hard, but Lith heard the grunt and rolled to the side, hamstringing the beast easiliy, and as it fell he guessed and took its head, heading a small rolling sound he knew he had made the right strike. He ran out of the globe, blades spinning arounf him, and quickly finished the other two ogres off. "Well now, I think I might need a priest when the rush of battle fades," he stated to the woman. "And as all know, a globe like that is a drow ability. I have it as I am half drow, and if my father's people come, do not fear, I hate them as much as all do," he said, and then grimaced with pain. He sheathed his blades and quickly lifted his leather to reveal a large bruise already forming. He fell to his knees cluching the wound. "I underestimate these bastards to much," he stated. He saw an orc come from behind a rock and run at the woman. He quickly grabbed his dagger from his right boot and launched it at the orc, taking it clean in the eye. He didn't even move to retrieve the dagger, just controlling the pain from the throw was enough. "I think they might be broken," he stated as he fell face first to the ground, passing out from pain.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2006, 09:32:12 PM »
Felicia gazed at King Villthrin, ready to fight if it was a trick, but she then sheathed her sword and hung the axe from her belt. "I am Felicia of the Sun Fire Vanguard." She said taking off her helmet. She pulled back the chainmail from her head and ran her blood-crusted glove. "I, and my friends are on our way to the dark lands. One of them as offered to help me free my commander from the demons. The rest of my clan is at the outpost to the," Felicia then Looked around for a second then pointed to the south. "If you follow me, I can introduce you to my friends, and by the way, don't thank us, we're all in this war together, every person on earth.

_________________________________________________ ___________________

Zwiyyyrithrow was now flying over high mountains. He looked all around the below. The nightmare that had consumed the face of the world was now reaching the peaks of the mountains. Then from the corner of his eye, he noticed a dark figure walking the hills. It was Nyel. See that it was a fellow drow, Zwiyyyrithrow then tugged at the rope around his dragons neck and it took off down to her. The dragon landed in front of Nyel and Zwiyyyrithrow dismounted it and walked over.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2006, 04:49:16 AM »
Morgan summoned Crush down to her, She lifted Lith up and placed him on the dragons back "We must take him to the medics they will be able to help" Crush nodded and took of into the air. Morgan told crush to go to the west the medics would be there. On the way Crush flew over Felicia "Felicia we are taking Lith to the medics i will be back soon and then we will go to the darklands and we shall destroy them and retrieve your friend"

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2006, 03:19:48 PM »
Lith vaguely felt the dragon lift off, the pain in his chest was a dull ache. He dreamt he was flying away into nothingness. Yet he knew he wasn't dead, or he wouldn't feel anything. He closed his eyes and drifted peacfully into complete blackness.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 07:45:59 AM by LithTheBlade »

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2006, 05:17:23 AM »
Crush flew fast the wind in Morgans face made her hair blow out behind her and her cheeks go rosy red, it felt like ice was slapping her round the face. Crush finally hovered nervously over the medics tent as morgan jumped down and rushed inside to get the medic "he won't like me being here" said crush with a low growl. Morgan waved away this comment "he will have to cope" Morgan rushed inside the tent to see an oldish man sat on the floor over what seemed to be a pile of rubbish but in fact was a young girl "She didn't make it" said the medic standing up and dusting off his long robe of rich purple. "How may i help you today young lady?" He walked up and examined her face "It's not me who needs your help it's my friend i believe he has broken ribs! An ogre of course!" the medic sighed "Yes had a lot of that today ogres are nasty brutes and you should try and avoid the clubs if at all possible! the names Peterson, Ray Peterson" Morgan nodded and then ran back out of the tent and called up to Crush "Bring him down" Crush flew down a couple of yards and then turned his mighty head and clamped onto the back of lith's clothes and gently lowered him to the floor. Morgan smiled at crush and told him to wait in the sky untill she returned. Crush agreed and flew off behind a cloud. Morgan picked Lith up and carried him into the tent "Put him down here and i will see what i can do" Morgan did as she was told and peterson leant over and placed his hand on Lith's chest "yes defiantly broken! only one thing for this and it's not going to be easy or quick." Peterson shuffled off into a corner of the tent and lifted a large black orb from a bag, he shuffled back again and placed the orb on the floor. The orb was a shiny black and warm to the touch, it had swirling clouds inside it which seemed to be hiding a little town within. Peterson waved his hands over the top of the orb and then placed them on Lith's chest again he done this three times each time his hands becoming warmer and warmer. Soon peterson's hands were scolding hot but he countinued to place them on lith's chest. After an hour or two of this weird treatment Peterson shuddered "All done they should be alright now but he will always have a mark where they were fixed," Peterson lifted up Lith's top and showed Morgan the deep purple mark just above his ribs. Morgan winced as the purple mark seemed to pulsate "It will go down but not alot. Now all we have to do is wait for him to wake"
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 05:19:08 AM by Callista Miala Moonshade »

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2006, 08:02:20 AM »
Lith saw everything he had ever dreamed of acheiving. The detruction of his father, the perfecting of his skills as a swordsman. Markmanship medals and trophys were on his walls. He had a beautiful wife, and though he felt he barely knew her, he recognized her from somewhere.

In a flash it was all gone. Lith woke up quick and instantly took in his settings. "Well then, glad to see I'm not dead yet," he said semi-cheerfully Morgan and the doctor. He noticed the lack of pain in his chest, and looked down to the large purple mark on his chest. "How odd," he remarked, then, standing up, he went through his full range of motion, and noticing no out of place pain, he smiled again. "Thank you much Morgan, without you and your dragon, I would surely be a dead half human," Lith said bowing low to Morgan. Lith thought of something real quick. He reached into one of his pockets and grabbed a small statue in the shape of a white tiger. He handed it towards Morgan saying, "A gift for saving my life, and something I swore to protect. I give it to you for two reasons. Its quite beautiful on a mantle, and as long as you have it, I'll protect you with my life. I owe it to you, at the very least." Lith bowed his head in respect, realizing he had just offered to give up his assassin role in society.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2006, 12:26:44 PM »
Morgan stared at the little statue, it was a beutifull thing solid white. Morgan stepped forward and took the model from Lith's hand, she carressed it carefully running her smooth long fingers over the head and down the back. "Thank you" She said looking up taking a step forward and kissing lith on the cheek "It's beutifull, i love it." Faith bowed down to lith and then stood and smiled, "Shall we be going?" she asked lith motioning to the open flap of the tent "Thank you peterson for your wonderfull work!" Peterson nodded "it's my pleasure but i am sorry to over hear but did i hear right Morgan you have a dragon?" Morgan nodded "yes his name is crush why?" Peterson smiled "No reason now be on your way go on i have work to do!" Morgan bowed to peterson and walked out of the tent and waited for Lith to follow.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2006, 01:47:20 PM »
Lith hoped his dark undertones hid the flush in his face when Morgan kissed him, he was a cold hearted assassin before he had found this war or the races. He knew he was now destined to be a knight, as his sword skills was excellent, and he could no longer be a contract killer. He followed his knew "employer" and awaited her demands. He stared at her beautiful face, a little discontent with the blood like color of her hair, of course, it was real blood. He bowed to her deeply and said in a whisper so no one but her heard him, "I await your orders, Mistress."

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2006, 05:12:17 PM »
Morgan smiled sweetly "Back to war i guess" she laughed Crush flew down from the cloud and landed gently on the ground and waited for them to climb aboard "we have to help Felicia help her friend. He is in the darklands in a demon lair and we must get him out." Morgan ran her fingers through her hair and then looked at them. she need to have a wash she thought to herself as she turned and mounted Crush. Crush lowered his front foot so that Lith could stand on it and climb up onto his back.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2006, 06:56:15 PM »
Lith smiled at the answer, his first test as a new guirdian role. He figured it would be SOMEWHAT like his contrated killer days, he killed whoever threantened his employer. He smiled at Morgan and ran up to the dragon, and felt himself lifeted on its back, he once again wrapped his arms around Morgan's waist, only this time, more caringly.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2006, 01:06:03 AM »
Zwiyyyrithrow stepped towards Nyel and bowed. "Pleasant to see you again, sister Nyel," he said. "I bring you news, but I don't think you will like it. Sheloryith has been getting a little, hot headed lately. It appears she's planning on breaking through the city and get a hold of the Nova Sphere. And I think because she's to scared to face me, She's sent someone to kill me." Zwiyyrithrow then laughed a bit. "And to think she thinks that I can be stopped? Haa! not even the gods of the house can destroy me, HHHAAAHHAH!

Cortez was suited up in new armor. It gleamed red like the sun set shinning through a window. He was given a new axe, large with red double-edges on the blade. "Now," said Sheloryith to Cortez, "Take care of Zwiyyyrithrow and you can run home to you friends, you lady, and live happily ever after. Now go get him!" Sheloryith then snapped her fingers and Cortez was teleported back to the war.

Cortez looked around and all he could see was dead bodies all around. He then looked to the mountain ahead and what he could see gave him a surprise. He could see Zwiyyyrithrow and Nyel high up near the peak. Cortez then shook his head. "What the hell?" he said to himself. "How did I do that? Sheloryith must have enhanced my senses." Cortez then sniffed the air and looked around until he could see a path. He now knew where to go and so he took off up the path.

_________________________________________________ _____________________

"HHHAAHAH!!!!, He fell for it! Now that he'll be busy with Zwiyyyrithrow and Zwiyyyrithrow will be out of my way, I can now infiltrate Hidden drow city and retrieve the great Nova sphere. And before the two can realize what has happened, the world belong to Me!!!," said Sheloyrith to herself. She then turned to a demon that appeared at her side. "Now, make sure nobody gets in their way. And if Zwiyyyrithrow finds out the plan, make sure the message doesn't get back to the city. And if Cortez defeats Zwiyyyrith, kill him, along with the rest of that stupid Sun Fire Vanguard. And don't forget the girl and the others with her! They maybe on there way right now so keep a sharp eye out." "Yes, gracious, said the demon with a bow as he walked out of the room, which became darkened when he left.

Offline T-Bone

• If there was such thing as an iklsporfin, I would be one of them.
  • Grand Master
  • Im one of those guys you wouldn't call a suck-bot.
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2006, 08:22:52 PM »
OOC: What's the Nova Sphere?

"Do not be so quick to think you are invincible brother," Nyel replied."Lolth (their godess) has strange ways of working. But fear not, as a priestess, I feel you have Lolth's favor on your side. But watch your back, Lolth has hardly any power over what happens on he surface. As for Sheloryith's plan, send word to to house N'shazdin to guard the sphere heavily. Anything else I might need to know?"
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 01:11:44 AM by T-Bone »
"Now that I am older, the only thing I know for certain is that I know nothing for certain." -Artemis Entreri

"New things are like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constricting but then it becomes a part of you."- Garth Algar (played by Dana Carvey)

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2006, 01:24:48 AM »
OCC: sorry for not clueing you guys in sooner. The Nova sphere is a mystical orb of power that is kept in the hidden drow city. It has the power to unleash and unspeakable evil upon earth. It's power is great and only a great, powerful person can wield it. And so, Sheloryith is trying to get to "Make earth a permanent Hell forever."

"I never fear, sister," said Zwiyyyrithrow. "Those who fear, parish. Those that reject fear, can do anything, ever stop death." Zwiyyyrithrow then turned back to his dragon and mounted its back. "If you see that "assassin" around, don't bother, He's after me." Zwiyyyrithrow then pulled then rope around the dragon's neck and it took off out of site.

From a tree, Cortez watched the two. He then jumped out from his hiding, with his axe in hand. "YOU, drow!," he said. "Tell me where he's heading and you my be able to see another day."

Felicia sat on a rock, waiting for Lith and Morgan’s return. While the were gone, She had ruthlessly slaughtered most of the remaining ogres at the field. Blood was everywhere. There still-fresh bodies littered the ground. Felicia began to wipe the blood from her weapons and armor. "Please God," she said. "Please help us get Cortez back from those monsters. I don't know what I would do or where I would go without him. I love him, allot, If it means going though Hell to get him back. I while do so, for his sake. Please, help us. Please be with us, and Cortez.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2006, 11:04:04 AM »
Crush took off flying above the clouds which now covered the sun making the earth look like a grey dingy ball of death. He flew fast and arrived after a short while above Felicia and the blood covered ground. Crush slowly descended from the heavens and landed his feet padding softly on the wet grass "are we ready then?" asked morgan looking towards Felicia. Morgan slid down the dragons leg and landed with a bump on it's foot she reached down to grab Felicias hand and pull her up. "It won't take long to get there and with Crush it won't take long to get in either." Crush roared loudly and then bolted harshly sending Morgan spirraling off onto the ground with a bump "What was that all about?" asked Morgan looking up from the wet grass at Crush who was looking around the place "a dark power is shifting, the orb the orb" Called Crush shiffting his weight from one foot to the other as if the ground was scolding hot making Lith rock violently on his back. "Calm down Crush and explain to me what you sense" Morgan stood up and walked slowly over to the dragon "a plot, a plot to get the orb eternal darkness we face. We must do something Morgan we must" Morgan looked up into the eye's of the dragon. Flames seemed to burn in it's eyes the look of complete and utter fear filled Crush's face. "please Morgan" came his pleading cry. Morgan turned to felicia and then looked up to Lith "What is this about an orb? fill me in one of you must know something! whats going on?"