llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hell on Earth  (Read 39432 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline T-Bone

• If there was such thing as an iklsporfin, I would be one of them.
  • Grand Master
  • Im one of those guys you wouldn't call a suck-bot.
    • Awards
Hell on Earth
« on: July 19, 2006, 11:23:12 PM »
Long ago, a war was started. It wasn't any ordinary war like some goblin clans fighting each other, it was much worse. It did start out with a disagreement though; the King of the Orcs and the King of the Goblins sat down with each other to discuss joining forces to attack a very powerful human town. The town would have been wiped out by the two evil forces but the Kings had an argument over battle tactics and other important things, so they declared war on each other. The war was fought on Giant Territory and when the giants heard all the ruckus of war they came out to destroy the things that had disturbed their peace. The troll and ogre clans joined in the war after a while too because they couldn't resist some good fighting. Things like demons soon joined the war too for their own reasons and that's when it started to get of hand.

All the good races like dwarves, elves, and humans, then joined the war to stop the monsters from destroying every single living thing.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Little Thorgon the dwarf marched in the big army of dwarves. Their destination was the city of Cullcasia, the town the King of the Orcs and the King of the Goblins tried to invade almost 2 decades ago.

When the dwarves got to the place they were to meet the other forces King Bulvin (the King of the dwarves) went over to talk to the other Kings. (King Windgrip of the elves, and King Villthrin of the humans.)

"My dwarves are ready." said Bulvin.

"Good. My elves are too. What about your humans King Villthrin." King Wingrip asked.

"They're already talking about how many monsters they're gonna' kill." King Villthrin replied.

"Then let's go!" Bulvin said.

The other two Kings agreed and they got every one ready. By the next hour they were off to the war, perhaps never to come home again.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 11:29:00 PM by T-Bone »
"Now that I am older, the only thing I know for certain is that I know nothing for certain." -Artemis Entreri

"New things are like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constricting but then it becomes a part of you."- Garth Algar (played by Dana Carvey)

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
Re: Hell on Earth
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 03:38:47 PM »
As the elves, dwarves, and humans (just call them the Peace makers) walked out to the war, things were getting horribly destroyed. Mountains were crumbling by the furocious swings of the giants wacking at the little orcs hiding for safety, and demons were flying in the sky clawing at the giant's faces. Trolls were swinging there giant clubs at goblins and ogres were crushing little puny things like orcs or demons in their bear hug of death. Blood was spattered everywhere but these monster would not give up.

When the Peace makers got there the war really started, their were arrows flying everywhere, some hitting their mark others plopping to the ground harmlessely.

Thorgon knew he was going to be outnumbered, but he didn't know he was going to be outnumered by three vicous ogres. One crept up him to try to give him the back breaking bear hug but Thorgon heard the lumbering idiot and turned around and dug his axe into the ogre's face. The fat monster let out a blood curdling cry then plopped to the ground, dead. The next ogre took his club and swung it into Thorgon's chest not hard enough to break any thing though because the monster had a gashing wound in his arm. The stubby dwarf got up slower then he should have because he had the wind knocked out of him, but to make up for the slow recovery he grabbed a dagger from his belt and threw it into the ogre's eye. Thorgon was then caught off guard by the breath taking bear hug of the last ogre. The stupid thing forgot that Thorgon had and axe so he dug the axe into the ogre's hip and was dropped instantly as the ogre clutched his hip in pain. The dwarf then went up for the killing blow on the ogre, one swipe across the neck and the headless body fell to the ground as Thorgon got his dagger out of the dead ogre's eye and went to find more victims.

Arez, one of the few archers that was not an elf, was killing monsters everywhere. He had just started and he had already killed abou 10 or 11. All archers were taught to watch their backs  but this cocky human didn't think that he would get killed from behind so he just kept shooting away. But as the human was shooting an orc was slowly sneaking up on him...

OOC: If anyone decides to jump in and be the orc you can kill Arez.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 05:29:47 PM by T-Bone »
"Now that I am older, the only thing I know for certain is that I know nothing for certain." -Artemis Entreri

"New things are like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constricting but then it becomes a part of you."- Garth Algar (played by Dana Carvey)

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 02:30:53 AM »
   And from a mountain over looking the battle, a women, dressed in fine armor and clutching a sword as long as her, stood silence as she gazed as bodies began to fall and blood began to flow around the ground. She then bow her head as tears began to fall from her eyes and said to herself, "Hope is yet to come, but the slaughtering come to an end first." She then lifter her head from her sorrow and wiped away her tears and said with a deep breath, "...Well, here I come."

Offline Catalyst

• Meticulous Orchestrator
  • Lord
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 12:24:18 PM »
Jay-don was weary from battle. Although a well conditioned warrior, he could not overcome the hours of physical exertion that he had expended, the last of which he had moved with sheer will power alone.

His elfin made mail, light as it was, felt like lead. As he reached the archers, he nearly dropped his sword out of exhaustion.

Chastising himself for his lack of discipline, he pushed along into the safety zone.

Continuing towards the camp he saw a human archer. That's unusual, he thought. Lost in thought and weariness, his heart nearly jumped out of his chest when he nearly bumped into an orc!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 05:18:41 PM by Catalyst »
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!" -Conan

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 09:16:28 PM »
Arez heard something grunt behind him so he turned around and saw an orc! Quickly, before the orc could attack he grabbed the monster's arm and slung him off the mountain. Arez caught in the corner of his eye, an elf hurrying away, but he thought nothing of it and kept on shooting.

King Bulvin was having trouble fending off some demons that were after him. He had killed one but several were still after him. Thorgon luckily noticed this and ran out to help. He swung at a demon, cutting him clean in half. A demon whacked him with it's tail right across the face, knocking him out cold. The demons assumed he was dead so they kept on going. King Bulvin was outnumbered by several and the demons were coming on hard. They sensed his power and importance and wanted to take him out. Many dwarves eventually came to aid their King and fought the demons off. They dragged the King and Thorgon to the mountains (their unofficial base) and checked for wounds. Luckily they only found bumps and bruises though.

"We are outnumbered hopelessly." the King said to Thorgon once he awoke.

"Do not give up yet your majesty. We have spilled plenty of blood, we still have a chance."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Meanwhile King Windgrip was letting the blood flow as he was running everywhere killing dozens of monsters. He was running out of breath so he ran to hide behind a giant rock. There was a human behind the rock too. "We need to send a messenger for backup your majesty, I've been watching the battle progress and our men are getting slaughtered." the human said.

"Yes I agree, I will send for backup as soon as I get back up to the mountains. But tell me, if your so worried about our army getting massacred, why are you sitting here watching?" the King asked.

"Oh your majesty if I could I'd be fighting right now, I assure you."

"What are you talking about?"

The man then removed his hand from his gut and showed the King his gashing wound.

"Oh my god!" the King exclaimed. "Here, drink this. It'll numb the pain. This will have to do until we can get you to the doctors." The King gave him a little bottle and some bandages to wrap his wound up in.

When the man was done they fought their way through a maze of monsters until they made it up to the mountains.

"Give this man immediate medical attention." the King said to a doctor.

"Yes sir."

Then the King saw an elf just sitting around and said "You, I want you I want you to get a horse and tell my substitute, King Odin to send out backup."

"Yes your majesty."

Then the King quickly ran back out to battle.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 09:22:40 PM by T-Bone »

Offline Callista Miala Moonshade

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2006, 08:17:57 AM »
OOC: hope you don't mind me joining in!
IC: Morgan ran steadily through the onslaught her sword swinging this way and that. She had long black hair tied up out of her face and deep, heavy-set blue eye's. Her long ears picked up the slightest noise from behind above below or in front, Her sharp blue eyes could see further than most of her kind. Morgan was heading straight for a giant, many arrows stuck out of it's side. Morgan swang herself onto one of the arrows and began to climb the giants side. The big thing roared and swang it's club to try and hit Morgan of, but she was too fast. Each time the club came to close she would either jump up to the next arrow just narrowly missing or let herself fall to the one beneath. The monster roared angrily as it began to swing it's club faster and faster. Morgan finally reached the monsters shoulder and raised her bow. She hooked an arrow onto the bow and aimed it right into the Giants ear, she shot, the arrow quick as a bullet flew through the giants ear and straight into it's pea sized brain. The arrow had penetrated the soft bone of the monster skull. The giant let out a scream which shook the earth beneath them, Morgan then raised her sword and pulled it across the giants long, wide throat. The creature screamed again and then fell with a bump to the floor. Morgan slide across the wet grass smearing mud all over her heavy dragonhide boots. She then ran off to help others fight.
'What goes up!! Must come down,"

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2006, 03:31:25 PM »
OOC: Welcome aboard!

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2006, 03:40:51 AM »
   As the unknown women slide down the mountain, sword in hand, below her laid a small and what appeared to be a well fortified outpost. The build was made of brick the size of a human and plated with strong iron and steel plates bolted together. There were no windows of glass, but holes filled with bars and the only entrance was a giant, armored gate, that was open with a winch connected to it by thick chains. And around the outpost was a long and narrow trench, filled with sharp, long spikes, that had some skeletons and a few still decaying bodies here and there, and from the gate was a long, wooden, flat bridge, stretching from the gate, over the trench, and to the land all around.

When the women came to the bottom of the mountain, she walked towards the bridge, but was confronted by a man. The man wore armor from his chest down and had a dark cape on his back. He had a shaved head, an eye patch over his left eye, and a long scar over the eye that was covered.

"You are late," said the man with his arms crossed.

The women looked back with a stern look in her dark, green eyes. She ran an armored hand through her long, black hair. "I told you getting down a steep and rocky mountain is not easy."

The man laughed, "Well maybe next time, take a risk and join the others and you won't need to be scouting, I know how good you are with the sword. So now when we leave, you make sure your with the others. Better to use your talent while you still last."

The two started to walk to the gate. "Its not death I'm worried about," said the women, "And it not that I'm trying to get past fighting, I'm just waiting until I'm needed." The man looked back. "All the others don't want to fight, they don't get chances to stand back and wait, and just because your my closest friend and are a women, doesn’t mean you should sit around and watch my army fight and even lose lives. You where trained to become a knight by your father because he knew one day you would have to fight, and because you where his only child and he didn‘t have a son, and he knew that you would make a great female knight."

The women then stopped. "Alright, I'll fight, but just to let you know, I've been waiting so I could fight beside you. your my only friend, and your the only one that doesn’t look down on a female knight.

The man then patted her on the back. "Don't worry. Besides, this war should not take too long, we have one of the best armies in the whole world and the dark forces don't even have a chance, for we have the element of surprise.

And from out of nowhere, a massive, flaming ball of fire falls from the sky, barely hitting the outpost and crashes to the ground, leaving a giant crater. The to then looked at the bellow of smoke and then back at each other. "Well first, said the man, We should get the army ready and take out who ever is hurling those, before they get any closer."

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 09:28:59 PM »
Back at the war, things were getting worse and worse by the minute. The orcs had just sent in their backup, dragons! These giant, flying reptiles, were sending the whole place up in flames, including people!

There was one person who wasn't scorching though. The messenger elf was blazing down the trail with his horse to give the message to King Odin to send in backup. The thing this novice did not know though was that he was in clear view of an orcan archer, and before he ever knew what hit him he fell into the endless sleep of death.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Arez was having trouble seeing through the thick, smoke filled the air so he went down the mountain to fight. But when he got down there he found a little more action then he bargained for. While he was sneaking around, a giant had just happened to see him. The giant started swinging at him with his gigantic club witch caused more monsters like demons and trolls and so forth to come after him as well.

Arez was running for his life and was starting to leave them behind until he tripped on a rock and fell. The giant (because he was the closest to Arez) was about to swing the final blow when a dragon came up and attacked him. This sent the giant into a frenzy of fury after the stupid dragon.

The giant was out of the picture but Arez still had to deal with all these rampaging lunatics that were coming after him. He cursed himself for coming down here then went in to finish the monsters off.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Meanwhile, King Villthrin was looking at all the wounded in the mountains.

"How many are injured?" the King asked.

"Well let's just say if those reinforcements don't come soon..." the doctor then let his words sink in.

"I see what you mean. Keep up the good work."

"Yes sir."

The King then walked out of the room and thought about the doctor's words. After he thought it through he ran back to the cave and asked the doctor "Do you have an extra sword I could use?"

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2006, 08:02:19 AM »
Morgan looked to the sky. this was turning out to be her lucky day, She smiled as a dragon swooped down towards her. Morgan opened a pouch on her side and took out a small whistle, she blew into it but no noise came out, the dragon though had stopped midway and was hovering over Morgan before landing on the ground with a thump at Morgans feet, she smiled again. "I knew it would be a good idea to buy a dragon whistle" She laughed pleastantly. An orc had just popped up from behind her and was just about to smash her head in with a hammer when the dragon sprang to life grabbing the orc with its front teeth and throwing it across the battle field. Morgan smiled and mounted the dragon. The dragon was black with gold under the wings, it's long tail had sharp spikes on the end formed into a kind of club. a couple of demons ran at the back of the beast but before they could get to close they had been pulverised by the tail. The dragon took off, Morgan had always had a special gift with beast's and her favorite was of course the dragon. she had a strange abillity to talk to animals and creatures alike and so she began her conversation with the dragon while flaming the giants. "Get the big one's out the way thats what i say" sighed Crush which was the dragon. Crush flew silently through the other dragons getting them when he could.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 02:23:53 AM »
And from the armored gate, an hour later, a large army of man, elf, and many others poured out and stopped in a clearing across the bridge. The women and the man looked at the size of the army with amusement. The women then said, "How about this, I take one half of the army and head up to The Dark Cliff and invade the dark elf outpost, I think they're the ones throwing the flamming balls. And you take the other half and head out and join the war. That way we can cover you and block the dark elf reinforcment's entry to the war at the same time. Then we will join you." The man rubbed his chin then smiled. "Not bad, you would make a great commander. Alright, we'll go with your tactic, but you take care of them and yourself, those elfs have the very elements at their side."

After the disscusion, the whole army broke into two armies and each half lined up in back of their leader. And as the to lines headed to their destination, the man turned to the women and said, "Felicia," The women turned back. "Remember, your sword is like a friend that is always by you side, keep it with you always and may God be with you all." Felicia smiled back  "And also with you, Cortez, said Felicia. Take care." And the two armies began to get farther away from each other every step. Felicia's army headed up to dark elf's outpost, while Cortez's headed to the very heart of the clash between good and evil and neither of the two could think of what was to happen next.

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2006, 01:43:48 PM »
Thorgon was awaken by a doctor tending to his wounds.

"Where is my axe?" Thorgon asked.

"Right here." the doctor replied signaling to his side. "You happened to wake up right at the right time, because now  you can, if you so choose, go back out to war."

Thorgon didn't answer. He just grabbed his axe and zipped out of the cave not wanting to miss another minute of the war.

Arez swung his sword at a demon's head but only managed to cut off some of it's wing. He then dove out of the way of an ogre's club. He had to find a way out of this mess, but how? Just when all of the monsters were closing in on him, a stubby dwarf dove into the picture. He got up quickly and swung his axe at a goblin, letting the blade sink in to his stomach. He then took on the ogre that had tried to hit Arez in the beggining.

"A little help here!?" the dwarf yelled at Arez who was still standing in amazment that such a stubby thing could deal so much damage.

"Oh!" Arez said coming to his senses.

As the ogre was distracted with the dwarf Arez ran up behind it an cut it's head off. The two battled it out together until their were no more monsters left in the perimeter.

"Thank you." Arez said to the dwarf.

Thorgon bowed and walked away.

"Wait, if these monsters are battling against eachother then why did the group up to atttack me?"

The monsters hate for the good races, such as dwarves, elves, and humans, outweigh any fude between eachother." Thorgon replied.

"Then why don't they set aside their fudes and go wipe us out in the mountains."

"The monsters aren't that smart nor compramising." And with that Thorgon walked away.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

King Windgrip was soon back at the mountains after slaughtering more monsters.

He aske one of his generals "Any word from the messenger yet?" 

Not yet sire. But do not fret, he'll be back soon."

I hope so. Light the torches, dark shall be be coming soon."

"Yes your majesty." The general then ran to get the torches without another word.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 02:03:31 AM by T-Bone »

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2006, 06:03:47 AM »
As night came, Felicia's army, iluminated but torches, big but stealthy, were at the foot of The Dark Cliff, where at the top, the dark elf outpost stood silently with it's shadow looming over the battle. Before they reached the top, Felicia signaled the army to snuff out the torches. After they where out, the army continued on, now in the dark and cloaked by the darkness. Felicia's army was now not to far away form the outpost. Felicia could see that the draw bridge was down and nobody was around. Felicia smiled, for the element of suprise was now at her control. Felicia turned around and and signaled to her army to dismount their horses and to draw their swords and to get ready, for they were now going to storm the outpost and disable their long rang weapons to prevent Cortez and his army for taking fire as the approched the battle.

Felicia waited for a while. She could see that Cortez and his man was now less then a mile from the south west corner from the battle. Felicia then gave her knights the go and the whole army began their way to the outpost. As the army approched the bridge, a dark elf knight, stand on the bridge could see them and quickly turned around back towards the keep of the outpost. "We're being invaded!" the knight cried out. And from hearing the commotion, many more of the dark elven knights began to flood the halls. Once on the bridge, Felicia headed towards the elf at the bridge wintch. And as the bridge began to rise, Felicia quickly ran past the elf and with a clean swipe with her long sword, the elf's head went flying off it's body and landed on the stone ground with a splat from its blood. She then smashed the winch wheel and covered the entering army.
As they entered, Felicia became surrounded by the red-eyed evil creatures with swords of steel and iron and armor of chains and plates. "Go on, attack me!" said Felicia, with her long sword ready. The knights charged at Felicia with full force, but even before the could even get close enough to see the color of her eyes, she quickly cut them down with swift strikes with out get a drop of blood on her.

Once Felicia and her army was in, no one could escape. The outpost was tooken over and because of the suprise attack on the unprepared dark elf army was precise, not one of Felicia's knights were slain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cortez was now at the battle. His army was now at a clash with a hord of demons. Cortez swung his battle axe violently. Blood covered his whole axe blade and his gloves. After killing over fifty demons, he looked around. "Where are you Felicia?" but looked back and continued fighting. 

Felicia and her army stood victorious over the dark elf army. "Well done, now let's get back to Cortez and slay however stands in out way next." Felicia said as they turned back to their horses and headed back to reunite with Cortez and the rest of the army. As the army headed down the dark cliff, a dragon came down in front of them. On the dragon was, what Felicia believed to be another dark elf knight, riding on it, cluching a long, black sword that appeared to have fire blazing on the blade. "Nice job, female knight, you and your army have beaten the dark elfs, but you havn't beaten me. And now, its my turn." The knight then stuck the ground with the long, blazing sword, causing the ground to quake and sending Felicia and the army flying off the horses and covered with rock. The knight the turn towards Cortez and his army and with the sword, he launched a fire ball at him. Cortez didn't see the fire ball coming as he was fighting, but once he saw the demons start running off, he knew something was wrong. "What on earth," he thought, then suddenly, BOOOOM! the fire ball landed behind him and sent him flying off his horse and land back on the ground, seven feet from where he was and became covered with rock, dirt, and bodies of his fellows. The knight then pulled at the chain on the dragon's neck and it went flying away over the mountains
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 09:07:45 PM by Chuckanator »

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2006, 04:06:30 PM »
Back at the drow (another word for dark elf) outpost, something was stirring. There was one survivor, one of the female captains of the group.

"Matron Shookai will not be pleased. I told he not to bring so many males on the raid."

Matron Shookai is the ruler of house N'shazdin, a very powerful house in the Menzoberanzan (the underground city where the drow live) and the failure of the raid could damage their reputation and could put them out of favor of Lolth, their evil spider godess.

Nyel had her doubts about going back to the Menzoberanzan, if she were to go back, Matron Shookai might have her killed for failing the mission to raid the human outpost, but if she didn't go back the Matron would send another raid to find out what happened to this one and then find her and have her killed anyway. She had to go back.

Nyel pulled out her six headed poisnonous snake whip, ready for anything on her trip back underground. As she came the bridge she saw the body of the watcher lying on the ground. "Stupid men. They deserve to die." Nyel said as she spat on the dead body and walked off.

As she came to the tunnel witch led to the trail to the Menzoberanzan she heard the sounds of war. Nyel decided to get closer to the sounds to see what it was. When she got there she didn't see war, she saw an opportunity to maybe live! So she ran back to the tunnel in a flash, eager to tell Matron Shookai what she saw.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 07:28:14 PM by T-Bone »

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2006, 01:33:37 AM »
Crash! Felicia had busted away from the shroud of rock and dirt that covered her. Several other knights got up from the ground after her. Felicia took off her taddered helmet, dropped it to the ground and picked up her sword. Blood was puring from her forehead from which a rock land on her head. Felicia looked around at what remained of her army. The ground before her was covered with the bodies of those who fought the drow along with their horses, crushed and torn to peices by the ground they once walked on.
She then turned back towards the south west corner where Cortez and his men were fighting, but nothing was left, excepted a few survivors, laying on the ground, crying out for. "We need to get down there and get the survivors back to the outpost," Said Felicia to the others, still facing the battle field.

An hour went by, and Felicia and the others were now at south west corner, helping the wounded knights to their feet. Felicia then helped up the last survivor and then turned back to find Cortez. She seach franticley for her best friend for over ten minutes, but every time she thought she found him, she only found another wounded knight to help. "Cortez, where are you!" cried out Felicia. By the time she desided to stop and rest, the others were already back at the outpost. Felicia sat in silence on a rock, looking down at her feet. She then looked up and then saw something. She then ran over to the object and picked it. It was an axe, stained with blood, from the blade down. And Felicia, knew for a fact that this axe was Cortez's. Felicia then gripped the bloodly hand of the axe fermley and then fell to her knees on the rocky ground crying. "God, how can I go on?" she said to herself, "How can we win this war?" Felicia then raised her head and said, "I must find help." And after that, she then stood back up and started walking, not knowing where she was going to.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2006, 08:41:00 AM »
Crush flew with all the speed of seven arrows aiming for the other dragons and knocking them out of the sky. Morgan smiled as Crush flew straight through a turmullt of dragons scoring them with His fire. Head for that group of deons down there and get them out of the way Morgan thought to Crush. Crush nodded and turned with ease towards the 15 demons all held tight together slaying what they could. Crush with one fireball sent them flying into the air and plummating down to earth all but demons were killed. Crush swept down and picked one of them up with his huge claws and pierced it's stomach. The demon let out a wild roar and then dropped to the ground from a thousand feet up in the air. Morgan pointed to a lady who had just got up off the ground her eyes were red from crying and was starting to walk away from a pile of dead bodies but behind her was a large ogre which was seemingly trying it's hardest to creep up on the woman. With a blink of an eye Crush was there sinking his razer sharp teeth into the ogres belly and tearing away at it's face with his claws. Once the ogre was dead crush turned towards the woman "Do not worry i am on your side" Said morgan loudly so that the woman could hear her. Morgan awaited her reply.

Offline Chuckanator

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2006, 05:03:42 PM »
Felicia looked at the orge's dead body then turned back to Morgan. "I am Felicia of the Sun Fire Vanguard. My clan's outpost is to the south. We destroyed the Drow outpost on the Dark cliffs. But we were attacked by one of them, riding a flying monster. After attacking us, it then attacked my captain and his men, while they fought off a whole army of demons. Me and the rest of my men were able to find some survivors, but we couldn't find Cortez, our captain." Felicia then looked down at the axe she held in her hand. "I don't think we're going to make it. We're but an army of, less then hundred. I can't lead my clan without Cortez, He was the greatest leader of all time." Felicia looked at all the dead bodies around her. "The bodies say to me that Cortez is dead, but something tells me he's not, yet. He could be under these rocks now, suffering." She then began to silently cry agian, but stopped after a few seconds. "We need help, all of us, and if you can help us put an end to this evil, it would be an honor."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cortez sat alone, asleep, but was then awaken by a sudden loud noise. "......Oh, my head," he said. "Wait, WHERE AM I?" Cortez found himself, chained to the wall of a prison cell. The cell was dark though cell block were he was liten up by torches, bolted to the walls. Nobody els was in the cells in the whole block. In the distance, Cortez could hear the frightening sounds of dark chanting, rageing fires, and screams from  humans and unhumans. The ground seem to be wet with water so, he got up and looked out the prison cell window only to see a sight that chilled his blood. All that he could see was fire. Fire and lava burning around the ground. Cortez could feel something running down his fingers and arms. He then back away from the window and into the light of a torch in his cell. His hands and arms were dripping with blood. Cortez then looked all around the cell to see blood flowing everywhere, from the cracks in the walls to the worn cement between the bricks. Cortez looked at his cloaths and they two were soaked in the red fluid. He tried to wipe away the blood that was all over his face but it did no good, for it dried when he was asleep. "Where on earth on earth am I," screamed Cortez. He then could remember something. He remembered being attacked and being tooken away. That moment, he knew where he was. He was in the Dark Fortress of the Red Mountain, the fortress of the demons.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 01:44:08 AM by Chuckanator »

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2006, 11:08:12 AM »
Morgan nodded "i think i know of which dragon she talks! he is strong and very fast. He is one of the main leaders of the dragon army. but i am better, we have had a fight before but it was only small, now i must kill him." Morgan nodded again and then looked sympathetically at Crush "When this is over i shall free you" She said aloud. She turned back to Felicia "Do not give up hope there are more coming i know High Elf Druitz is sending another army of elves. We shall never stop untill this war is over and we are victorious! Crush can you sense this Cortez?" Crush lifted his mighty head and smelt the air. He then roared "A man was taken alive to one of the dark fortetresses. More than likely the demons. no one dare go there appart from some dragons." Morgan nodded and repeated what Crush had told her to Felicia "Do you know how to fly? not you in person but a dragon?" she awaited felicia's answer.

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2006, 04:56:11 AM »
Meanwhile, as Morgan and Felicia were talking, Nyel had just gotten back to House N'shazdin and entered Matron Shookai's throne room.

"Back so soon Nyel?" Shookai asked. "So tell me, how did the raid go?"

"The raid? Oh yes the raid, Ummm...." Nyel began stumbling over her own words.

"How did the raid go Nyel?!" Matron Shookai screamed in frustration.

"Terrible," Nyel blurted out.

"What?"

"The humans found our outpost and attacked us while we were off guard."

Matron Shookai looked at Nyel in digust. "Do you realize what can happen now? Lolth (their evil godess) will have very horrible things done to us for failing the raid!"

Nyel saw the Matron about to signal to her guards to throw her into the dungeon but Nyel blurted out "Wait! Before you kill me I saw something on the surface that could help us regain Lolth's favor and more."

Matron Shookai pause then said "Tell me more."

"I saw a giant war happening, Their were humans, dwarves, giants, ogres, and many more... even elves." (The surface elves were the hated cousins of the drow, and a drow would give up his family to take a swing at them.) If we were to go up and destroy all the surface races we could massively regain Lolth's favor. I even saw other drow up there in the war from other houses." (If a drow house destroyed another drow house, wich is like a castle with thousands of people living inside it, the victorious house would be that much closer to being the #1 house in Lolth's favor.)

Matron Shookai was almost drooling at the mouth at an opportunity such as this. The Matron then yelled to her guards and said "Get an army ready, we have Lolth's favor to regain!" She then turned to Nyel and said "You will be leading the army, and if we win the war and you are still alive you will not be sacraficed."

Nyel nodded and walked off with a smile across her face.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Back at the war King Villthrin had just come back from battle and was in a meeting with the other two Kings.

"The rienforcements have not come yet." King Bulvin said.

King Villthrin nodded and said "When I was out at war I saw a band of people fighting on our side, they were not elves though,"

After short pause of thinking King Windgrip said "I shall send another one of my men to go and look to see what happened to the messenger, you two go and find out who these newcomers are."

The other two Kings nodded their head in approval and walked off.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 07:13:26 PM by T-Bone »

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
  • I'm crazy? Insane? Don't care, you decide.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2006, 05:33:32 PM »
OOC:This looks like it could fun, Hope you don't mind me jumping in.
IC: The young assassin heard the battle noises from miles away, and at first was stunned by the amount of screams and explosions. He ran up the tallest hill he could find and saw the huge battle with many different races involved. "Well then, a true test of my abilities," young Lith muttered to himself. He ran at full speed for a while, and abruptly ran into a group or ten goblins forcing back two orcs and an orge. Katanas already drawn, Lith leapt at the goblins without caution. Smashing ones skull with a heavy downward chop and kicking another in the face, he immediately took an offensive position, even being in the middle of eight very surprised and very weak goblins, he realized his mistake. A spear came at his face, and he double tapped it aside with one blade, and thrusting the other into the creatures face. The orcs and ogre by this time had realized the dark undertones to this new combatants skin.

"Half drow?" one orc commented to his similarly stupid companion. "Me thinks it is a half drow elf," the other replied. "Drow?" the ogre said in orcish tounge, "What would half drow elf be doing here?"

By this time there were only three goblins left, one dead in the initial assault, three with no heads on their bodies, two clutching at mortal wounds, and one knocked out cold from the first kick. Lith reversed his grip on his left katana and spun to his right, the goblins had surrounded him, but all three fell with deep gashed on their necks. The two orcs smiled stupidly and saluted the half drow, who promptly cut them down with a blinding double slash, taking both orc's heads. The ogre look confused, then enraged, and swung his massive club at the assassin, who stepped back out of reach and drove in.

Only to get punched square in the face by the ogre's other hand. Must remember not to underestimate these idiots anymore, Lith thought to himself as he sheathed a katana, pulled the small handcrossbow off his belt, loaded it and shot the beast in its chest. The ogre ripped the puny little bolt from its chest and grinned, only to fall face first in the mud, paralyzed by the drow made poison on the bolt. "See, evil ogre, I underestimated you, and you made the same mistake of me, but your's was worse than mine by far," Lith said as he slowly cut the creatures throat. Lith cleaned his katanas off on one of the orc's tunics and ran off yet again for the battle.
"Try to kill me, I'll be laughing," Celak

"You want to know who I am? Or WHAT I am? There is a huge difference," Kui

"Assassinate the assassin, then shoot the plane down!" Saul

"I once ate a skinned cat. It's owner didn't like me much after that," Dave

"Nymphs! OH MY MASTER NYMPHS!" Stev

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2006, 09:33:11 AM »
Crush roared as a smaller battle seemed to be taken place between a young man and a few gblins, ogres and two orcs "This new arrival is strong and he seems to be on our side" Morgan nodded and the looked up at the hill. "Well we shall see if he needs any help. Crush rose from the floor and soared over to the newcomer. Crush landed with a thump right in front of the new arrival "We do not wish to fight with you" said morgan as she slipped down from the dragons neck and landed with a soft thud on the blood soaked blood. She placed one hand on the dragons leg and smiled at the young man.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2006, 09:58:15 AM »
Lith saw the dragon and its rider heading his way and felt an itstant wave of dread. GREAT! First outnumbered and now a dragon! he thought to himself. They dragon landed and Lith saw its rider dismount and talk to him. "Well, I dought I would be much of a fight for a dragon if you were here to fight, so I'll count my blessings," Lith replied. He scanned the area, just in case this was a set-up, but he noticed no enemies in the trees. Thinking to himself, he felt foolish, for if this woman and her huge mount had wanted him dead, he would have already been caught in the dragon's breath. "Would you mind giving me a ride and filling me in on the noises of war coming from that way?" he asked as he pointed towards the huge battle. Lith then realized his nase had been broke when he felt the blood dripping from his nose to his chest, his leather chest garb had somehow been soaked through. "My greatest appologies, good lady, I hadn't realized the orge would score a hit, bastard seems to have broke my nose." Lith grimaced with pain as he reset his nose and waited for her reply.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2006, 04:38:07 PM »
Morgan smiled "it won't be pretty" she walked over to the man and handed him a small handerkerchief to wipe away the blood. She turned and stepped onto the beasts foot which raised and placed Morgan on it's neck "Will you show this man the destruction" Asked Morgan "of course as long as he does not try and kill me while he is on my back" Morgan smiled "Why would you say that?" the dragon roared "he has strength in him! stronger than most." Morgan nodded. "climb aboard and we shall show you excatly what has been going on in this world" Morgan smiled and gestured for the man to be hoisted onto the dragon's neck behind her.

Offline LithTheBlade

• The Blood Angel
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2006, 05:22:39 PM »
"Would be my pleasure to ride on the back of such a grand dragon," Lith replied to the woman. After wiping the blood from his face, and what he could from his leather, Lith accepted the help onto the dragon's back. "This seems like it could be a fun ride," he said smiling. He wrapped his arms around her waist and waited for the dragon to lift off.

Offline T-Bone

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2006, 07:55:42 PM »
OOC: Welcome Lith, and to everyone, please check my last post again, for some reason something cut some of my post off, but I corrected it.

Nightfall had now come and the sky was pitch black, the only thing that allowed you to barely see was the thousands of torches that were lit everywhere.

Thorgon was running around with a torch in one hand and his axe in the other, he had cut down a few goblins but had taken some hits himeself. Holding the torch enabled him siverely but he pressed on. He saw an ogre and dug his axe into the thing's back. The ogre roared and emmediately turned around and whacked Thorgon with it's giant club. This caused the dwarf to drop the torch and fall to the ground.

Thorgon watched the thing plop to the ground and catch the ground near them on fire. The dwarf cursed his bad luck but accepted it and threw the axe into the ogre's face. The thing fell to the ground lifelessly and Thorgon got his axe and started to try to blindly make it up to the mountains.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Arez, had luckily made it back up to the mountains before nightfall and tried to collect his thoughts. He had heard that drow were coming from their underworld to fight, or already had and if this was true, the peacemaker army and all the other monsters would surely be killed because the drow had fantastic eyesight in the darkness and would slay the other races easily. But then again, Arez thought, they vonerable in the daytime because their eyes are sensative to light. The more Arez thought, the more confuse he became so he just decided to stop thinking and start sleeping, and that's exaclty what he did.