llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Voyage of the Empress OOC *CLOSED*  (Read 18101 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline manfred

• His Manic Majesty, blesseth by Mathom
  • Emperor
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Re: Voyage of the Empress OOC
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2006, 02:27:09 PM »
Why? Only because we are lazy to post? Oh, come on. We can get better.
Do not correct me, I know I am wrong.

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Plot Guild Elite Systems Guild Golden Creator
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2006, 03:20:23 PM »
No. I quit the Coldforged game. It would be unfair to my players if I continued here.

Job will take its toll and I am going to build a site just for Coldforged. That will require quite some effort. I haven't got the time for 1001 commitments.

Kill Dr. Ed, have him as an NPC, do as you guys want. It is fine with me whatever you do.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • Mathom loves me
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Lifeforms Guild Item Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2006, 03:30:01 PM »
We cannot let Cthulhu Win the day! Do not yet fade into the night, comrades!

I have been as gulity as anyone in failing to post. Well, maybe not as guilty as manfred actually :wink:
This will change. I will post soon, I know Knighthawk is with me! And eventually, manfred, wracked with near-uncontrollable guilt, shall too post. I have no doubt.  :P

But I digress. We shall not let this wonderful scenario die without CLOSURE! Starting Thursday, I'm off 10 days. I will revive this mofo all by myself if I must! Scras has done a wonderful job setting the scene, and I cant let that go to waste! Besides, no one has died (PC) or even gone insane yet! Not even a mild tic or twitch!

Henri: "Sleep with me Ilsa"
Ilsa: "Ok"
Henri: "Brandford, lets become business partners after this is all over. You'll front the seed money, and I will run the operation. whaddaya say?"
Brandford: "Ok"
Henri: "Saisong, I am coming for you!"
Saisong: "warble, mumble, warble..." ("Bring it on!")
Henri: "R'leyeh here I come!"
Strolenati Guild – Adept-Seeker
Dwarven Guild – Ironball Steelbutter
Level 2
STR: 4 | END: 3 | CON: 3 | DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 3
Authentic Strolenite™©®
ex-illuminati Strolenati
Down with elves

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Elite Item Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2006, 11:09:33 PM »
Now you know as well as I do that anyone sleeping with anyone else is automatically put on the execution list.  We're already on the line for being con artists.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline manfred

• His Manic Majesty, blesseth by Mathom
  • Emperor
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2006, 02:29:33 AM »
Now you know as well as I do that anyone sleeping with anyone else is automatically put on the execution list.

Why didn't anyone tell me? :o

OK, I am guilty of no posting, but I've, ummm... had some work, you know? Something to do with a beautiful woman.  :D

But you're right... we have to get this moving. Really!
Do not correct me, I know I am wrong.