llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Cool Site  (Read 906 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Catalyst

• Meticulous Orchestrator
  • Lord
    • Awards
Cool Site
« on: May 18, 2006, 11:16:36 PM »
Man, the time that it must have taken to develop this site must have been tremendous!

I'm really enjoying the freeform role-playing. I'm more of a reader and writer than a gamer, even though I haven't written much 'til recently.

Anyway, very impressive. Thanks for investing your energy and resources for the rest of us!
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!" -Conan

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Elite Systems Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Plot Guild Golden Creator
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
Re: Cool Site
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 02:36:38 PM »
Hey Catalyst thank you for the kind words. While I am not the one who has spent the most time here I have invested quite a number of hours around this place, and your words warm my heart as well. The person mainly responsible for what you see is Strolen however and while I cannot speak for him, I am glad someone like you came along and commented on the effort! (For it has surely been tremendous)
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 04:23:14 PM »
Yo
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Online Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2006, 12:01:42 PM »
Well, some may say that 8 years alienating your family and friends, obtaining a powdery skin-tone, living a vitamin deficient lifestyle consisting of meals of cherry coke and doritos combined with a need for 3" glasses, atrophied muscles and extremely strong wrists is time well spent...well, I agree.

Glad you enjoy the site. I have to go see the doctor now, just waiting for somebody to remember I am down in this blacked out, computer screen illuminated, secluded basment

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Mourngrymn

• Ruler of Hewdamia
  • Master
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2006, 02:18:55 PM »
That... is funny.

Glad you enjoy the site. I personally have done nothing to it except break it. I add a few things to read occassionaly, but I am here for the cookies.

Its nice that you jumped on and are looking around. There is a lot of work and a lot of effort that everyone who has contributed even a single piece of work has done. All of that has contributed to what you see here. Strolen just openned the flood gate and gave us a home to play in. He is the puppet master in all of this, we are his pledglings.
Acolyte Ysuron the Undying Grymn – Necromancer Cult – Level 1
STR: 1 | END: 3 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 6 | INT: 5
Authentic Semi-Retired Strolenite©®

Current completed guild quest.
Necromancer's Cult Quest - Acolyte
Current guild quest.
Necromancer's Cult Quest - Deathpriest
Hewdamia