llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Dwarf music  (Read 1435 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline ephemeralstability

• Squirrel Strolenati
  • Knight
  • Awards Item Guild Plot Guild Elite Item Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Dwarf music
« on: March 27, 2003, 10:21:41 AM »
Just about to post some new stuff on the alchemy site. It's an analysis of dwarfish music (as promised in another thread on the Antasia section of the board. Admittedly this was promised a long time ago, but I've been busy :oops: !).

ephemeralstability!
"Happy is the tomb where no wizard hath lain, and happy the town at night whose wizards are all ashes" - H P Lovecraft, The Festival

Offline manfred

• His Manic Majesty, blesseth by Mathom
  • Emperor
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Dwarf music
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2003, 06:02:01 AM »
Ummm... I did not understand a word, of what you've been telling about that music.

But it is great. 8)

If you ever have enough time, could you compose some piece like that, Master? It definitely HAS atmosphere. I think an MP3 of about 3-5 minutes might appease my needs at first. :wink:
Do not correct me, I know I am wrong.

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
Dwarf music
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2003, 11:52:02 AM »
yes, a 3-5 minute song would be nicer than the 23 seconds you have provided so far. It is nice though.
Bow down to the almighty ruler of your pitiful existance!

Offline ephemeralstability

• Squirrel Strolenati
  • Knight
  • Awards Item Guild Plot Guild Elite Item Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Dwarf music
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2003, 08:36:53 AM »
I will get on to it, but I've been in Florence for the past few days (very nice place!). I'm going to have to write some adventures based there!

ephe!
"Happy is the tomb where no wizard hath lain, and happy the town at night whose wizards are all ashes" - H P Lovecraft, The Festival