llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: New lovely Necromancer to add to the group =)  (Read 1369 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Faumienn_Hellangel

• Apprentice
    • Awards
New lovely Necromancer to add to the group =)
« on: April 14, 2006, 03:01:01 PM »
Hey, Guys new here and I like it been here for about 2 weeks now checkin stuff out currently made friends with Roack, Rosey, and Muro plus a few more. But willing to make tons more.  :twisted:

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Questor Locations Guild Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Re: New lovely Necromancer to add to the group =)
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 09:52:49 PM »
Make friends with everybody!!!!!!

The quickest way is through the bribery of submissions!

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Pariah

• The Guildless
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 10:42:44 PM »
And you can always meander into the chat room.  None of us bite too hard in there.
One can cure oneself of the not un- formation by memorizing this sentence: A not unblack dog was chasing a not unsmall rabbit across a not ungreen field.  Orwell

(13:23:49) (Chinchillas): See? You can write like an 4$$h013 when you're not writing like a pompous 4$$h013.

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Gold Creator 10 Elite Systems Guild Elite Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 07:35:32 AM »
Lovely Necromancer, does that mean your black robes have a spring fresh scent? not that I am complaining mind you!

Welcome.

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards Questor 2013 Location of the Year NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 11:36:57 AM »
Lovely Necromancer, does that mean your black robes have a spring fresh scent? not that I am complaining mind you!

Welcome.

Yeah, it WOULD be a welcome change from all the necromancers around here, smelling of dust, mildew and rot. Really quite unpleasant, I must say!

Anyways. Welcome! Greetings! Hello! Hola! I'm Shadoweagle, and I'll be your guide today. Mind the flying barrels of grog, the donut-wielding dragons and the insane rabble which crosses the main street at 4 pm. To your left, you'll see the tavern, wherein drunken patrons share their dreams and delusions of granduer. To your right you'll notice a rather large moose. How it got there, we don't know, but we believe they've made a nest somewhere in the sewers. Naturally, the exterminators have already been alerted.

And directly in front of you, you'll see the main citadel hall. THIS is the hub of our community, where hopefuls write their inner souls dreams and thoughts onto scrolls and submit it for everyone to giggle at, in the slim hope that it be deemed worthy and voted on accordingly by our residents.

Ah - and don't interfere with any of my experiments, or I'll have to get Ria Hawk to gnaw your legs off. She's done it before!

Enjoy! --

-- Shadoweagle --
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild Elite NPC Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 05:03:47 PM »
I have never, to my knowledge, gnawed people's legs off.  Bludgeoned them with frozen trout, yes.  Summoned purple flying monkies to inflict harm on them, of course.  There may have been leg gnawing on the part of the monkies, I don't know.  But I myself have never done so. 

Anyway, welcome to the Citadel.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2006, 11:59:15 AM »
I keep saying "XX" and somebody keeps deleting it...

(strolen: couldn't resist. :) )
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 03:21:35 PM by Strolen »
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 08:08:29 PM »
You *******. :D
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 08:17:07 PM by Scrasamax »
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Kassil

• Phantasm of the Millenium
  • Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2006, 01:21:45 AM »

Welcome.

Yeah, it WOULD be a welcome change from all the necromancers around here, smelling of dust, mildew and rot. Really quite unpleasant, I must say!

...At least my lair mainly smells of brimstone, which is far better in my opinion.

Anyways. Welcome! Greetings! Hello! Hola! I'm Shadoweagle, and I'll be your guide today. Mind the flying barrels of grog, the donut-wielding dragons and the insane rabble which crosses the main street at 4 pm. To your left, you'll see the tavern, wherein drunken patrons share their dreams and delusions of granduer. To your right you'll notice a rather large moose. How it got there, we don't know, but we believe they've made a nest somewhere in the sewers. Naturally, the exterminators have already been alerted.

The moose snuck in through the dimensional rift you left in the western well, Shadoweagle. I told you that you need to fence it off, but you didn't listen.

And what's so bad about doughnuts? They're fresh, and as long as you avoid the black-and-red-swirl ones, you're in no danger of spontaneous explosions.

And directly in front of you, you'll see the main citadel hall. THIS is the hub of our community, where hopefuls write their inner souls dreams and thoughts onto scrolls and submit it for everyone to giggle at, in the slim hope that it be deemed worthy and voted on accordingly by our residents.

Ah - and don't interfere with any of my experiments, or I'll have to get Ria Hawk to gnaw your legs off. She's done it before!

Enjoy! --

-- Shadoweagle --

Ria has never gnawed legs off. That was her flying monkey minions.

By the way, greetings. I'd be the doughnut-wielding dragon he was going on about. The stables over there are actually my lair (mind the pet peeves in the back, they bite people who disturb them), although my hoard is safely stashed in various extradimensional pockets and the main thing in there is the Pastry Shop. Does a brisk business, I dare say...

Strolenites get a free box of doughnuts per day, though. Help yourself.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline Faumienn_Hellangel

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2006, 11:26:26 AM »
Hehehehe Thanks *Shifts sythe to other shoulder* So how've you guys been ~ trying to get as much as I can.