llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: +. forester .+  (Read 13580 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2003, 04:26:57 PM »
The tribesman observed the yellow stone with fascination, reaching out to touch it. Finding it to be rather cool, Six Red Fish grabbed it and held it in his hands, even lifting up his skull mask to look more closely.
He turned to Zsaelia. "Awakay pung ta? Zissta supattak grelma?" or "A stone with fire inside? Does this not offend you, night spirit?"
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2003, 08:19:06 PM »
"There is no need for that light, inside this house like in the forest i can find my way even with my eyes covered. I know them just like you know your spells Ashia. But then the light might bring some confort to both our friends here until i light the fireplace."
"Ashia please do translate: So my friend what brings you to the woods??, why are you eating so little??, and why do you wear a skull above your face??"
There are only two unlimited things:
The universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not so sure about the universe.

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • http://shadowdragons69.proboards2.com/index.cgi
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2003, 06:56:02 AM »
*While Six Red Fish was busy examining the "light stone", Ashia pulled on Lorien's sleeve to pull him off into a corner.  She then whispered to him*  "I don't understand a word he's saying.....I didn't memorize the spell to "Comprehend Language" yet.  I was going to do that tonight, so I'd be ready for our trip tomorrow"

*She frowned*  "Zsaelia understands him somehow, how come she's being so quiet?  Oh, nevermind!"  Ashia flew over to a small bookcase, removed one tome, then returned over to the fireplace.  "Hey Lorien, start this fire up, so I can have some decent light and start memorizing more spells.  I'm hungry too."
The moonlight reflects off her silvery-blue fur, tis the she-wolf stalking through the night.

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2003, 10:26:22 PM »
Lorien grabbed a couple of logs he had on a stack and placed the inside the fireplace. He then got out two rocks and not before long the fire was on. It was warm and it lit the place perfectly as if it had been planned this way. You could see the end of the room and now that there was light it seemed less scary than before. He started cooking some food, some chunks of meat and some vegetables.
"Ashia will you eat food or just the fairy cakes. I hope bone face likes this stew im doing i really dont know what he likes."

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2003, 07:02:56 AM »
*The fire felt warm and Ashia stretched out her legs, wiggling her toes.  She opened the tome to study her spells*

"Lorien, I am so hungry....you better make plenty extra.  But don't put in the wild onions...you know they always give me bad gas"  *She started to giggle*  "Don't want a fireball coming out from the wrong end now, do we?"
The moonlight reflects off her silvery-blue fur, tis the she-wolf stalking through the night.

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2003, 08:31:51 PM »
"hahaha, no we wouldnt want that," Lorien said stirring the pot, then he whispered to Ashia "what do you think of our two new partners, rather stramge arent them??"

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2003, 09:36:23 PM »
Six Red Fish warmed his hands at the fire, observing the book that Ashia held.
"Esuba ikaag wradazi?" ("What is this?") he said, reaching out to touch the pages.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2003, 06:09:40 PM »
Out-Of-Character:
Just so I know what to do (Sort of), where is this thread going? Like, do we have a story? And where is Zsaelia?

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2003, 08:45:08 PM »
OCC:
i thought you or Zsaelia were going to take the strory since she was escaping from something and you were looking for something. SInce she does not seem to be posting anymore i think we should follow your story. I think.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2003, 09:00:10 PM »
OOC:
Eh...Well, Six Red Fish is trying to find his spirit quest to become a shaman.
Ok, we'll follow that, though the language barrier seems complicating, and Six Red Fish is kind of depending on you guys (the "spirits") to give him his "spirit task".

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2003, 07:09:56 PM »
"Open ears and ye shall hear, every word that is spoken near.  No matter what the language be, understanding is granted to ye"  *As soon as Ashia spoke the incantation, she was able to fully understand Six Red Fish*

"Hold on there big guy....don't touch the book.  See this is my spell book, and without it, I would kinda be a little helpless in the spell department.  So......"  *Then it dawned upon her, she had understood his question, and she was speaking back to him in his own language*  "Well, what do you know, it worked.  Well of course it worked!!  So big guy, what's your name, and what brings you to our forest?"

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2003, 08:46:58 PM »
Six Red Fish leapt back from the book, staring at Ashia.
"I am Six Red Fish, great spirit. I live in this forest with my tribe." he said, looking at the book with wonderment. "What is this thing, spirit?"

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2003, 03:45:13 PM »
Two strangers enter from the darkness.  It is a book of spells, my name is Adel and this is my friend Gareth.  

Occ: Gareth's lines will be placed in bold.

Your protector my protector yes however my friend as well. we were passing through here and wandered if we might share your campfire for the night.  You see we are traveling...  do not tell them to much we know nothing of them... we have our own food and are willing to share.
Adel
a simple girl with a complex past

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2003, 03:56:14 PM »
(ooc: That was rather abrupt, don't you think, Adel? Also, could you possibly put quotations around your lines or something?)

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2003, 05:34:57 PM »
"This keeps getting better and better" Lorien said, "more unexpected visitors, an ignorant would say that this forest is full of people, i think all people from this forest are gathered here today."
"Here´s your food Ashia, by the way what were you saying?? Did your spell work??"
Lorien passed a bowl of food to Ashia and making a friendly gesture he gave another to the man with the bone helmet.
"By the way you two can stay here as long as you donnot disturb us, this is my house but anyone who is friendly can stay, and one more thing and this is a condition for staying here, who are you??"

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2003, 05:54:55 PM »
Six Red Fish stared around the room, eyed the food, eyed the spellbook, eyed the new arrivals, then fainted, crashing to the floor with a resounding thud!

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2003, 06:55:03 PM »
"Is he alright"
Adel

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2003, 08:07:37 PM »
"To answer your question my name is Adel, and this is my friend Gareth. He is wounded We were hoping some one in here might be able to help that is why we made such an abrupt intrusion.  As for our destination not even I am fully aware of that.  Gareth knows more than I on that subject and I am sure he will be willing to explain to us all what is going on when he is well again. I do thank you for your hospitality, and beg your pardon on our hasty intrusion" Gareth falls from her side she quickly goes to his side she begins to cry and in a wimpering vioce pleads, " won't you help him please"
Adel

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2003, 11:43:30 PM »
"Next thing you know, an entire orcish army will just come strolling in.  Hey Lorien, why don't you go wake up old Bone Face over there, while I help the new guy"  *Ashia flew over to Gareth and Adel.  She put her tiny hand on Adel's shoulder and gave a little push*  "Move it over sister...give a fairy some room to work, will ya?"

*Upon Gareth*  <cast Cure Serious Wounds>

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2003, 12:58:14 AM »
((OOC:  I couldn't resist anymore.  If there's too many people already playing, tell me, and I go away.))

"'Take the path through the wood.  It's a shortcut.'  Right.  A shortcut to what?  The next time I see Joshua, I'm going to do something unpleasant to him."  Alenna kept muttering to herself, as she had the habit of doing.  She glanced at the trees.  After the sun had gone down, the surrounding woods suddenly seemed much more threatening.  After the first hour of wandering around after dark, even her music hadn't been enough to keep her spirits up.  And there seemed to be... things that flitted at the edge of vision.  She was lucky it was a full moon, or it could have gotten ugly quickly.  As it was, she was totally lost.  She glanced behind her for what seemed like the thousandth time.  I could swear something was behind me.  But there's never anything there.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2003, 12:40:24 PM »
Gareth and Adel are resting now and plan to leave even before the first light.  Adel believes she has been nothing but a burden to the kindly people who allowed her and Gareth a place of rest.

Gareth thinks to himself while watching the moon out side the window,  "tommorow we will continue our quest for her  book ."
Adel

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2003, 08:18:00 PM »
"This has been one busy day, let me tell you.....all these people to meet, and now we're going adventuring!!!!  Whoopie!!!"  Ashia flew over to Six Red Fish, patted him on the head.  "Hope you feel better tomorrow."

Then she flew over to Lorien, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his nose.  "Goodnight Lorien"  Going off to the bed, she wrapped herself up in a fur, craddled her head on a pillow.  "I don't know how I'll ever get to sleep, it's just been so exciting....so much to do, so much....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"  And off to dreamland the little fairy went.

Offline Karad'as

• Journeyman
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2003, 09:36:31 PM »
Lorien would never admit it openly but he loved to have his house full of people. It made him feel like the old days, his old adventuring days. He looked at the fairy tucked in one corner, then bone face sleeping in the middle of the room then the two newly arrived figures in another corner. He grabbed one of his bed covers and put it on top of bone face and he offered another to the two figures.
"You might as well have it." He told them, " I never sleep more than an hour anyway. Ill go out and take a look to see if there is any danger. Here when your friend wakes up give him this tea he´ll fell better right away. Ashia knows what she is doing and this herb teas are almost as good as her magic. Ill return when the sun has come out and ill sleep my hour while everybody has woken up and are taking their breakfasts."
Saying this Lorien grabbed his bow, and went out to walk in the woods. Not going very far he discovered a set of footprints. "mmm Strange, humanoid footprints," and then watching another set of footprints, much more sutil than the others, his face became completely blank. "This is not good, not good at all, i must get to her quickly before the roggulls get to her." Saying this he picked up his pace and started running to through the forest.
It didnt take him long to catch up with the girl, and as he thought the roggulls were onto her. He jumped out of the bushes and shouted to the startled woman "Duck!!" and he shot an arrow out of his bow that hit a roggull right in the eye. The animal died almost instantly. "No time to talk, they are pack hunters, that one was the scout soon there will be 20 more like him, we must leave this place. I have a house not far, if you want to live you must come. Please and only step where i do". Saying this he led the girl back to the house where everybody was still sleeping.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2003, 10:22:48 PM »
Alenna had been picking her way through the brush, when someone jumped out in front of her.  She was too startled to cry out.  He shouted at her to duck, and she did automatically.  There was the sound of an arrow being loosed, and a small creature dropped abruptly dead behind her.  The man gave her what she later realized to be a hasty explanation, and promtly started off in another direction.  Numbly, and understandably confused, Alenna followed him.  He lead her to a small house in which several people were asleep.  She was considerably stunned, but she still retained enough of a grip on herself to realize she should probably say something.  "Um... Thank you?"  She sat down in an empty spot and took a few moments to compose herself.  "What was that little thing you shot?  Where are we?  Who are you?"  The questions came out in a near jumble.  Suddenly Alenna realized she must seem very rude, and blushed slightly.  "Maybe I should back up.  I'm called Alenna."
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
+. forester .+
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2003, 09:45:40 AM »
At hearing all this commotion the two in the corner, Gareth and Adel quickly awoke. Gareth's head still swimming from the previous happenings of that night. Adel rose to get a closer look and saw the frightend girl. She imediately rose to get the girl and her savior some water. both were breathing heavily from their quick escape. the girl seemed somewhat confused but able to control herself.
Adel

Authentic Strolenite®©