llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Half Pixie/Half Dragon??  (Read 7538 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline drphluid

• Guardian
    • Awards
Half Pixie/Half Dragon??
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2003, 08:56:50 PM »
If somebody's character does not die, then nobodies really trying.

It is at that point that the DM must decide if an act of God(s) need to happen to change the flow of fate.

I once had a character ripped in half by my own party members. They were actually trying to save me, they did not know that I was being held in a turtle dragons mouth when the guy with storm giants strength was pulling me out of the water. BUT, as I was wearing a ring of regeneration I was allowed to grow my lower body back.  I even had almost all my toes when it was done.
If I am wrong, it is probably because you misunderstand me

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • http://shadowdragons69.proboards2.com/index.cgi
    • Awards
Half Pixie/Half Dragon??
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2003, 06:26:30 AM »
Dang it all!!!  The munchkin has introduced a new character to a new RP thread I created.....a half pixie/half dragon.  Right now he is in total human form (full size teenage boy), all powers being subdued by his father until he learns proper interaction with all races.  Since all the characters will be in an underground thieves' den, I've made it clear that any extreme actions will be next to impossible....and downright silly.

Keeping fingers crossed, being patient.

Oh Kassil....you will love this.....his character's mother is the Pixie Queen herself, and the exploding white dragon is the father.    :shock:
The moonlight reflects off her silvery-blue fur, tis the she-wolf stalking through the night.

Offline Kassil

• Phantasm of the Millenium
  • Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Item Guild Golden Creator Lifeforms Guild Elite Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Half Pixie/Half Dragon??
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2003, 10:08:18 AM »
Somehow, I'm not too terribly surprised.

Somebody should grab the boy by the shoulders, shake him until he gets whiplash, and then leave him hanging by his ankle off a bridge for a few days.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Half Pixie/Half Dragon??
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2003, 05:22:46 PM »
Hey, whats a rain linnorm? The only linnorms I know of are grey, dread, and corpse tearer linnorms.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Lewd Beholder

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Half Pixie/Half Dragon??
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2003, 01:32:25 PM »
shesh, munchkin alert.

What ever happened to a comparatively normal characters?

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Half Pixie/Half Dragon??
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2003, 04:34:08 PM »
Just cuz you have a different sort of character doesn't mean yer a munchkin...Does it? I thought munchkins were just power gamers?
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Agar

• Master
  • Awards Item Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Awards
Half Pixie/Half Dragon??
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2003, 05:21:53 PM »
One can only hope that proper interaction with other races includes trying not to just squish them all. Just hope you hold the reigns on when and what his dad lets him do.
After a brief retirement while I got married and traveled the country, I'm back. Just getting back into the swing of things for now, but gearing up to hit things up like I used to.

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • http://shadowdragons69.proboards2.com/index.cgi
    • Awards
Half Pixie/Half Dragon??
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2003, 03:25:01 AM »
captainPenguin
Just cuz you have a different sort of character doesn't mean yer a munchkin...Does it? I thought munchkins were just power gamers?

Extremely annoying power gamers......but the one I mentioned is the same dude who said that a Space Marine is a type of mental lycanthrope, and his other character, the white dragon, was always exploding and killing everyone if things were not going the way he wanted them to.
The moonlight reflects off her silvery-blue fur, tis the she-wolf stalking through the night.